Ducktales Movie 4 - Moonvasio...

By LandofEvil42

Ducktales Movie 4 - Moonvasion Endgame More

Moonvasion Endgame Part 2
Moonvasion Endgame Part 3
Moonvasion Endgame Part 4
Moonvasion Endgame Part 5
Moonvasion Endgame Part 6
Moonvasion Endgame Part 7
Moonvasion Endgame Part 8
Moonvasion Endgame Part 9

Moonvasion Endgame Part 1

986 2 0
By LandofEvil42

Over a week has gone since the Snap that wiped out half of all life in the universe. The Earth is stuck under a permanent night sky, frost and snow cover every single city and towns in the world and the ocean is all but ice now, especially in the area of Lunaris' Planetary Engine.

We go to the sight of Disney Town's battlefield where a massive war was fought between Mickey and Lunaris' army, with Lunaris emerging as the ultimate victor.

We see the signature weapons of Huey, Louie, Lena, Violet, April, June, Daisy, Gladstone, Fethry, Mickey, Goofy, Panchito, Selene, Riku, Kairi and Terra stuck to the ground in honour of them. Violet's bow was laid in front of her Energy Mace.

In another part of the battlefield stuck to the ground were the signature weapons of Leon, Cid, Yuffie, the Roman Gods and King Vomit.

In a room at Disney castle we see 5 capsule pods hovering over the floor and lying inside of them were the deceased Louie, Huey (his arm cut off), June, Gladstone and Terra cut down at the prime of their lives at the hands of Lunaris.

At the destroyed Castle McDuck we see the signature weapons of Goldie, Officer Cabrera, Lea, Xion, Namine and Isa stuck to the rubble. The Gizmoduck Armour was laid next to them.

We also see two spots freshly dug up and tombstones reading "Downy McDuck" and "Lea". This is where Downy and Lea have been buried.

Inside the Planetary Engine Lunaris is inside a healing pod, submerged in water after the Infinity Stones and Donald almost killed him. His recovery is almost complete and when he wakes up…the remaining people of Earth will be living in fear for the rest of their lives.

(Insert Ducktales theme)

Disney Town is completely deserted…the Moonlanders have been chased off but they will be back…it was the calm before the storm. Sat on a bench in the Central Plaza was Donald in his black sailor attire, depressed and miserable over losing a lot of his friends, family and his girlfriend.

Donald: Daisy…

(Flashback)

Donald and Daisy in their royal outfits were once sat on this same bench eating together and taking in the sun and breeze, especially Daisy.

Daisy: The breeze feels so good.

Donald: Yeah. I forgot what if felt like, having isolated myself from everyone for so long. It's all so quiet out here.

Daisy: You know you've been spending a lot of time with your nephews. You're getting used to all the noise they make.

Donald: Yeah, maybe. I could say the same for you with your nieces.

Both Donald and Daisy laugh before the latter looks up.

Daisy: It's so peaceful. You know Donald…I hope everyday can be like this always.

Donald: Yeah. Me too, Daisy, me too; I may not have Della anymore but at least I still have you in my life.

Daisy: They stare into each other's eyes. You'll always have me in your life Donald. I promise.

And with that the Duck Couple share a kiss.

(End of Flashback)

But now Daisy was no longer part of his life. Donald watched the woman he loved die right before his eyes. She was gone…forever.

(Flashback)

Daisy: See you again soon…Donnie…

Daisy was turned to dust and her sword and tiara clattered on the ground. Donald cried.

(End of Flashback)

Kingdom Hearts BBS – Ventus Theme

Tears stream down Donald's face. Della who is wearing her brown pilot outfit again approaches her brother with an equally depressed look. She's unable to think of the right words to cheer him up but speaks anyway.

Della: Hey…

Donald: Hey…

Della: You… um… holding up okay?

Donald: A little, better than I have been all week.

Della: Do you…want to talk about it…with me? She smiles. I think we could both use some talking right now.

Donald: He smiles. Yeah, sure, why not?

They proceed to leave town to find a better place to talk.

Scrooge was stood in front of Downy and Lea's graves with a mournful look, contemplating everything that's happened.

(Flashback)

Lunaris impaled Lea with his own Keyblade.

The tyrant pulled in Downy and stabbed her through her sword.

(End of Flashback)

Scrooge looks to see his father, Fergus place a hand on his shoulder with an equally sad look. Roxas approaches and does the same. The three mourn the loss of those closest to them.

Roxas: Launchpad and the others are waiting for us by the jeep.

Fergus: Son…we have to leave. There's nothing we can do here anymore.

Scrooge: I know.

Scenes shift inside the jeep which Launchpad is driving. Beakely is sat next to him while Scrooge and Fergus are sat together at the back. Darkwing and Roxas follow via their Ratcatcher and Keyblade Gliders. Scrooge and Fergus look to see the ruins of Castle McDuck getting smaller until the mists cover it up.

Fergus: I never imagined I'd be leaving my home like this… No response. Scrooge?

He sees Scrooge holding the cracked medallion Goldie had secretly gifted him after the pair met for the first time in years. Thinking back to how she was turned to dust tears drip from Scrooge's eyes and onto the medallion. Fergus could only look at his son in sorrow.

Fergus: Scroogie…it wasn't your fault?

Scrooge: Yes it was…I failed her…my precious Goldie…

Sora, Storkules, King Arthur and D'Jinn are inside Disney Castle's medical room where they're stood in front of the capsule pods containing the bodies of Louie, Huey (with Violet's bow), June, Gladstone and Terra. They have looks of sorrow and mourning as they think back to recovering the bodies.

(Flashback)

6 hours after Lunaris' victory Donald and the rest had returned to battlefield to recover the tattered, bruised and bleeding bodies of those Lunaris maimed and killed physically. Dewey was the only one not there since he was receiving treatment for his eyes.

Dragon Ball Z Kai – Over the Stars

Donald took Gladstone, Ventus and Aqua helped up Terra, May took June and Violet's bow and Della held up both her sons. The sight of Huey's cut off arm and Louie's maimed body and seeing them so lifeless was more than enough to make her cry hysterically on them.

Webby stood from afar so shocked and traumatised she didn't notice the wind breeze through her hair.

Terra, Gladstone, June, Huey and Louie were placed in one capsule each. One by one those capsules closed and they were taken back to the castle.

(End of Flashback)

Arthur: The sight of these deceased warriors… it truly breaks my heart.

D'Jinn: Indeed. What a tragedy, such a shameless, senseless loss. It's not easy seeing such brave young men and women cut down in the prime of their lives.

Sora: I know! I wish there was something I could've done! Sora clenches his fists hard. I wasn't strong enough!

Storkules: We were all not strong enough. To see such brave heroes suffer horrible deaths is a sickening sight. I can only imagine the pain Noble Donald and Fierce Della are going through.

Sora: Donald… Della…

Donald and Della were sat together on a beach, miraculously the ocean hasn't been frozen up yet. They look down in sadness as they spoke.

Donald: How's everyone at the castle?

Della: It's…been a rough week for all of us. Sora's crying over Kairi, Ven and Aqua miss Terra and Chirthy… but I think Minnie's having the worst of it right now. She misses Mickey and really doubts herself as a Queen. She thinks she can't be a leader like he was before Lunaris…

They were both too scared to describe half their friends and family being turned to dust.

Donald: And Dewey…?

Della: Dewey is… struggling to adapt to his new blindness. Webby looks like she's lost hope… like all of life has lost meaning.

Donald: After watching her best friends die and her boyfriend get blinded who can blame her.

Della: Della dejectedly sighs. I know how she feels. I just can't believe it…we lost.

Donald: Yeah…and it's all my fault.

Della: Donald…

Donald: I should've been there. I should've killed Lunaris when I had the chance. But instead I decided to take my time to torture him out of revenge. If I'd been there Huey, Louie, Violet, June, Gladstone and Terra wouldn't have died the way they did. And if I had just killed Lunaris when I had the chance he never would've snapped his finger. Now half of all our friends and family are gone. He cries more. My Daisy is gone… she was turned to dust right in front of me… and I couldn't save her. I failed her Della, I failed Gladstone, I failed us all.

Della: Della cries with her brother and hugs onto him. No! You can't torment yourself over this Donald! None of this was your fault! Even if you had been there Lunaris would've won new weapon or not! This was my fault! I brought Lunaris to Earth, I gave him the Spear blueprints and I'm Huey and Louie's Mom! I was supposed to protect and keep them safe but I failed them! I failed them both! I could do nothing but what as that monster cut off Huey's arm and blew Louie to pieces! He saved me from dying but it should've been me! Louie should never have sacrificed himself like that!

Donald: Maybe Louie did it because he didn't want to watch the girlfriend and mother he both lost once to be taken away from him again.

Della hugs her knees burying her face in her legs as she cried her eyes out.

Della: Even so, Louie shouldn't have died like that! He sacrificed himself to prove himself to me when I was already proud enough of who he was! He felt he had to do that because of what I did to him!

Donald: What?

Della: Tears gush out of Della's eyes as she looked up. You don't know what I did to him Donald. You don't know the trauma I made him go through and the way I broke his heart before all this! Louie's still haunted by it all! He's dead and it's all my fault.

Donald: Donald is stunned. Della…what are you talking about? What happened between you and Louie?

Della sniffs as she looks up in shame and tears over the events after the Timephoon.

Della: It happened a couple of weeks after I came home. I'd finally met my boys and was now living it up with them and the family again. Of course…I really only got to spend time with Dewey and Huey. As for Louie… well things didn't go well for us after it happened… my fault.

Donald: So tell me…what happened?

Della: While you were gone, Louie was continuing to try his get rich quick schemes for his Louie Inc business. One of them was taking Gyro's time machine to get lost treasures from the past to sell.

Donald: Louie stole one Gyro's Timetub. I was wondering when that would happen. I'm guessing his plan worked and he found a lot of treasure.

Della: Yeah, but he did it during a hurricane and it caused a whole a lot of problems. A Timephoon was created over the mansion and weirdoes from multiple timelines got blasted into the mansion.

Donald: Donald is shocked and horrified. What?! Has he gone crazy?!

Della: And what's worse is that all of us got displaced throughout time. Louie eventually brought us back and fixed the time stream.

Donald: He sighs in relief. Phew…that's a relief… but still, that was incredibly irresponsible of him!

Della: I know… everyone was so willing to forgive him, but I was so angry with what he did, for almost destroying his family, we got into an argument and…I ended up punishing him.

Donald: This part worries Donald. How did you punish him...?

Della: Beakely had been trying to teach me about tough love and so I tried applying that to Louie. But I took it the wrong way and did things that emotionally traumatised Louie for life.

Donald: Della…what did you do?

Della: I…I…I yelled at Louie in front of the family, slapped him when he begged to try clean things up, shut down Louie Incorporated and clean up his mess…and without even apologising I just sent him up to his room.

Donald: This causes Donald to get angry and disappointed. Wait...let me get this straight… after he saw you guys disappear... you yelled at him... took away his dreams… and slapped him right in front of the FAMILY?!

Della: I know! I know! That was wrong! I was just so mad I couldn't think straight! The next day, we went to Big Rock Candy Mountain for Uncle Scrooge to secure his bet with Glomgold. But because I grounded Louie I forced him to stay behind so he'd learn his lesson.

Donald: You went to his dream adventure without him?! Della I promised Louie we'd head there someday! And wait…you also left him ALONE!?

Della: *Della desperately turns throwing her hands up.€ I was just trying to teach him a lesson. I had the DT-87 to look after him!

Donald: You left Louie alone with a robot that goes out of control when it's tampered with!

Della: I'm sorry! I know that was a mistake now!

Donald: Donald lowers an eye in suspicion. And from the way you're talking it sounds like you made his room a prison from the way you're talking.

Della: Della sighs, sheepishly tapping her fingers together. I... kinda did. Before we left I sorta confiscated Louie's Khopesh and his friendship bracelet so he wouldn't use them to escape. Donald's eyes widen with each restriction Della stated. I had Gyro form a laser barrier in the doors, blocked his cellphone's signal so he wouldn't be able to contact Lena, June or anyone else to get him out and replaced all his videos with lectures on ethics.

Donald: What?! ARE YOU CRAZY!? Donald tugs his sister by her scarf and Della cringes in fear at Donald's anger. HOW COULD YOU!?IDIOT! YOU TOOK AWAY HIS BEST MEANS OF SELF DEFENSE, HIS SYMBOL OF FRIENDSHIP WITH LENA, HIS BROTHERS AND THE OTHER KIDS AND LOCKED HIM UP IN OUR OWN HOUSE LIKE A CRIMINAL! Della looks down close to tears and regret. DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT OUR ENEMIES COULD COME TO SCROOGE'S MANSION AND THAT LOUIE WOULD NEED LENA FOR EMOTIONAL SUPPORT!? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!?

Della: I don't know, I wasn't thinking! It was too late for me to consider our enemies attacking the mansion because Glomgold had formed his own team of villains to destroy Uncle Scrooge! They came to the mansion hoping to find Uncle Scrooge but what they found was Louie instead. He tried to fight them off but without his weapon and bracelet that I confiscated it was hopeless! He ended up getting beaten real badly, tortured and almost got killed. Lena and Violet used their magic to save him and he managed to get rid of them all, including Merlock.

Donald: Well, it's a darn good thing Lena and Violet were there for him to clean up your mess!

Della: Yeah…but things were never the same after that. Ever since then Louie had hated me and I can't blame him after my "overly-tough love" almost killed him. We made up a few days later but…I'll never forget the awful thing I said that really scared and broke Louie's heart. The moment I said that…I lost my son…again.

Donald: What did you do? Della, what did you say to Louie?

Della: Della gulps in fear of her brother's anger but plucks up the courage to confess while looking away in tears. I...I told Louie through the DT-87 that his plans…his schemes only led to bad things for this family. And if he wanted to be a part of it... he had to stop…forever.

Upon hearing this Donald widens his eyes in shock, horror and disgust. Them it all turns furious and he goes red.

Donald: YOU DID WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING?! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DUMBELLA! YOU HAD ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO THREATEN LOUIE'S PLACE IN THE FAMILY! HE WAS A PART OF THIS FAMILY SINCE HE WAS BORN! AND YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO TREAT HIM LIKE THAT SINCE YOU CAME BACK! LOUIE MAY BE A LAZY LOAFER SOMETIMES, BUT HE WAS STILL A GOOD KID! AND YOU SCARRED HIM FOR LIFE YOU INCONSIDERATE IDIOT! I MAY HAVE GROUNDED HIM A COUPLE TIMES IN THE PAST BUT I WOULDN'T LEAVE HIM ALL ALONE AND TAKE AWAY HIS RIGHT TO DO ANYTHING TO PASS TIME! THIS IS THE SPEAR OF SELENE ALL OVER AGAIN!

Della: Della is in tears as she clutches Donald's wrist. I know, I know, I'm sorry! I'm so, so SORRY! I know now it was extremely awful of me to do such a horrible thing! Believe me! Della sighs in guilt and Donald calms down seeing the heartbroken look on her face. After everyone saw the video... Huey, Dewey, Scrooge, Beakely, Webby, Lena, Violet, April, May, June, Daisy, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, even Sora, Riku, and Kairi... they yelled at me at the top of their lungs for what I did. They were so mad at me. They were angry with Scrooge and Mrs. B. too for letting it happen. I had never seen them so angry as you...

Donald was so taken aback he released Della and she steps back holding her scarf.

Donald: They did? All of them?

Della: Yeah… yeah, they did. They were really furious with me, especially Daisy. She was really angry with me over what happened. I mean I knew she had temper issues but I never knew she could get that angry. She even slapped me across my face and really told me how bad I screwed up.

Donald: Whoa...

Donald was surprised that Daisy had stepped up in his place to tell Della off for what she did.

Della: And I don't blame them. I really screwed up Donnie. Ever since I got back, I tried to make things better... but all I did was make them worse. And I really messed up with Louie. I never knew him. I never took the time to know him. And now...he's dead. Della drops back down on her tail feathers crying her eyes out and staring into the distance. Louie's dead and it's all my fault! I drove him to this! He sacrificed himself because he felt he had to prove himself to me and show he doesn't cause bad things to happen but that was never the case! I'm the one that causes bad stuff things to happen! I caused this invasion! I caused Penny, Huey, Louie, Lena, Violet and half our friends to die! Louie shouldn't have sacrificed himself like that! I should've been the one to die, not Louie! It's what I deserve...It…it should've been me.

Della buries her face in her knees crying and sobbing as hysterically and much as possible, their loss again Lunaris and her eldest and youngest son's deaths all overwhelming her. Donald could only look at his beloved sister in sorrow and sadness, feeling tears well up in his eyes too. He sits down next to Della, calming her down by rubbing the back of her hair.

Donald: Della you couldn't be any more wrong. You're right Louie didn't deserve to die. But you don't deserve to die either.

Della: How can you say that?! Donald, I left my sons for 10 years for a stupid joyride in a rocket ship! I tore my family apart! I placed the burden on you to raise my kids! Uncle Scrooge became a bitter old man! I hurt my own son by threatening his place in the family! I caused this invasion with my big mouth and naivety! And now Huey, Louie, Lena, Violet, Daisy, Mickey, Goofy, Minnie and 1/2 of all life, including our friends are dead! AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT! Della sighs as the tears continue streaming down. No matter how hard I try, I can never be the kind of parent you are Donnie. Before this invasion I looked around and I kept seeing your face everywhere I went. I kept thinking about you… like the whole world is asking to be Donald Duck… but… She looks at her brother desperately. …I just can't do it Donald! I can't be you, I can never be you. I'm not as strong as you are. You're like the most powerful mage and greatest warrior in the world! You saved the very universe from being ripped apart by a giant warlock, defeated a God, went on multi-world adventures and saved countless of worlds from darkness. You've made so many achievements Donald that I can't even compare! Compared to you…I'm a weak…a failure. Not only that but you're a way better parent than I could ever be! The boys see and love you as their father. I've known them for only a month and already I made terrible mistakes, I almost killed them on the first 12 hours I knew them! Della looks down, the tears dripping out of her eyes. I can never be you Donald. I'm not a good Mom. I'm not strong. I'm just… She buries her face in her knees. I'm just pathetic…

Donald: Donald refuses to let his twin torment herself like this. Della. Don't say that. You are strong… you're stronger than you realize!

Della: Della looks up in surprise. I am?

Donald: You may not be a mage but you certainly didn't need to be one to be able to unlock your own hidden power. Look, I know what you're going through. Before we first arrived in Ithaquack I felt I could never be an adventurer like you or Uncle Scrooge. You were always so bold and fearless. I felt like a pathetic coward. I felt like I could never compare myself to you as well. Without my mage powers…I don't think I'd have ever become the adventurer I am now.

Della: You're wrong Donald. You were always awesome! You were the best. You only felt like you weren't good enough because Uncle Scrooge and I kept pushing you away like you meant nothing to us and that was an awful thing for us to do.

Donald: Either way, those were my insecurities after our college years. But when I saw that you and Uncle Scrooge still cared about me I realized I didn't really need mage powers to be an amazing adventurer. But I still wanted to use them to protect my family, especially you and the boys. From what I learned being a father for the boys, parenthood isn't easy, not one little bit. But I learned as I went along. If I'm a good parent Della it's because I had help from Daisy and all our other friends and relatives. They all helped me learn and piece this parenting stuff all together as I went along. You're learning too, but you're pushing it too fast. Della, being a parent doesn't mean you have to be like me. I've been raising the boys for 10 years so of course I have more experience than you but I made mistakes as well. I blamed Scrooge, lied to the boys for years about him, you and being a mage, I was far too pessimistic and overprotective of them, I almost destroyed all of Duckburg once and I could barely keep our house afloat - literally - and among others too. I was a complete mess but because of my friends and family I learned from those mistakes and they helped me be a better parent. Louie learned from his mistakes with humility after the Timephoon and you're learning now. You don't have to be me; you just have to be Della. You're an amazing Mom in your own unique way sis and even without mage powers you're the strongest person I know. I couldn't be where I am today without help from my family and friends so I promise you right now I'm going to do everything in my power to help you Della.

Della absorbs her brother's kind and encouraging words, looking at him in tears as they got up standing opposite of each other.

Della: You really mean that, Don?

Donald: You bet! I'll always be there for you Della no matter what.

Della: Donald…

Della smiles through her tears before turning around with her hands behind her back.

Della: You've changed. You've changed so much from how I used to know you Donald.

Donald: Donald becomes a little boastful. Well, I don't mean to brag but I am a lot more handsome than I used to be 10 years ago.

Della: Della turns around laughing. Yeah, right… but that's not what I meant. It's just that…you're so much more optimistic now; you've become an inspiration to everyone.

Donald: If I'm optimistic that's because of you Della. You always do your best to see the bright side of things no matter how dangerous or dark it looked. You inspired me Della and thinking about you was one of the things that kept me going as I raised the boys.

Della: All this time I've been trying to be the parent you are…and I kept telling myself I can never be as strong as you are…but now I know I've been going about it the wrong way. You know what… I've been being ridiculous this whole time. I'm just going to go back to being Della! I don't need to force myself to be anyone else.

Donald: Yeah! That's right! Exactly!

Della: I don't know how but I'll find a way to change and grow too but this time as Della Duck. I went through heck and far to see my family again and meet my boys for the first time. I won't let some maniacal malicious moon monster like Lunaris stop me from being the Mom I've wanted to be! I'm not ready to die just yet! I've fought a Moon Mite, the vast wastelands of the moon, monsters and mastered rocket science. I will fight through this invasion too! She daringly raises her fists in the air. Nothing can stop Della Duck!

Donald: YEAH! That's more like it! There's the fire I missed seeing! Now you sound like your old self again!

Della: Della walks up and takes his hands gratefully. Donald…thank you…for reminding me who I am.

Donald: I'm just glad you're back to being you and I could help bring back your smile.

Della: Awkward sibling hug?

Donald: Awkward sibling hug.

Donald and Della slowly wrap their arms around one another, embracing in their sibling hug. After a minute they separate with warm smiles.

Della: You know in my head, right now there are two versions of me. One of them is saying: "listen to what you're telling me."

Donald: What about the other one?

Della: It keeps screaming and saying: "hunt down Lunaris. Make him suffer like you have." And it keeps getting louder.

Donald: That doesn't sound like you. Are you sure it's not my voice in there?

Della: Could be, it's a bit of a loudmouth after all.

Donald: There you go then!

Donald and Della erupt with laughter, feeling happy for the first time in a week after losing to Lunaris again. When they stop they hold out their Wayfinders to each other in determination

Donald: So how about it, sis? Daisy, Huey, Louie, Lena, Violet and half our friends, family and all life on Earth are lost in some sort of limbo. And we're only hope they have of coming back home!

Della: Then let's do it! Let's get those stones, snap our fingers and bring everyone we love back! I want nothing more than to see my boys again and I certainly won't let you live without Daisy!

Donald: It's settled! Let's show Lunaris what the Duck Twins can really do! We're going to show him why Ducks Don't Back Down!?

Della: And why nothing can stop Donald and Della Duck!

And with that they throw their other hands back before sharing a soul handshake, affirming their determination to beat Lunaris and save their family.

Webby is dejectedly sat on a bench in the castle gardens. Tears drip out her eyes as she looks at her friendship bracelet in mourning.

Webby: Lena… Violet… guys… why did you have to die? Why?

May wasn't too far and looks at Webby in sorrow before walking up her in concern.

May: Webby. Webby sees May standing in front. Are you okay?

Webby: What does it look like?

May: Sorry, I-

Webby: It's fine! It's fine… I… I just feel so lost right now May. I've lost Lena again after I had just got her back. Only this time I didn't just lose her, I lost Violet too. The both of them were my sisters. We had sleepovers together with the guys, we played darts, we had pillow fights, we watched movies, went on adventures…and now that's all gone! Lena… Violet… Huey… Louie… April… June… they're all gone!

May: Webby…

Webby: What's the point of fighting anymore, May! I said I'd protect Lena and I failed! Lunaris has won! We've lost! I don't even know if My Granny's alive! And that drives me crazy! I don't know what to do anymore, May!

May: We need you to be strong Webby.

Webby: How can I be strong! I've lost most of my friends and family! Lunaris has taken everything from me and my will to fight! I… I can't go on! She hugs her knees crying and sobbing her eyes out. And because of me poor Dewey's lost his eyesight! EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE I TOUCH ALWAYS GET HURT OR DESTROYED! EVERYONE! It's over! Lunaris has won! We lost!

May: Don't say that! It's not over Webby!

Webby: Webby is shouting and crying. Open your eyes MAY! YOU SAW WHAT LUNARIS DID! HE KILLED OUR SIBLINGS AND BEST FRIENDS RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES! HE SNAPPED HALF OF EARTH'S POPULATION OUT OF EXISTENCE! DON'T YOU GET IT!? HE'S WON, WE LOST! IT'S OVER! I…I can't fight anymore May! I don't think I even want to fight anymore!

With every negative word she was hearing May was boiling with rage. Having heard enough she yanks Webby by her collar, much to her surprise.

May: THAT'S IT! I'M THROUGH LISTENING TO THIS!

In an act of anger May delivers a punch to the gut that makes Webby scream in pain. She steps back clutching her stomach.

Webby: W-why did you punch me!? What's wrong with you!?

May: What does it look like you big pink idiot, I'm trying to knock and slap some sense into you!

She outright slaps Webby and she screams, slamming into the bench before May tugs her collar and gives a powerful look that frightens Webby.

May: Look at you, Webby! You're like some sad little puppy that's lost his chew toy! You think you're the only one who's lost sisters!? I lost my sisters too and my Aunt! April, June, Aunt Daisy, all gone! Try imagining how I feel right now!? Webby widens her eyes in realization. My sisters…the ones who I adventured and grew up with my whole life are gone! We may have argued a lot but we were the best friends and I already miss them so much! And our Aunt…she was like a Mom to us! I know you miss Lena and Violet, I miss them too! But do you really think sitting around being a crybaby is gonna honour their sacrifice! NO! Violet sacrificed herself and Lena gave up that stupid Stone so you could live Webby! They didn't do that so you could spend the rest of your life wallowing in depression. I miss my sisters and aunt but I won't lose hope! Even if everyone else gives up I'll keep fighting to the end…for their sake! Dewey would say the same too! It's not your fault he's blind now! He was more than happy to take that hit because he loves you! May begins to cry to, prompting Webby to do it more. So don't you dare disgrace the sacrifice of all our brothers and sisters by giving up! We're gonna fight to save them from their limbo! We'll fight for them! NOW PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!

Webby takes in May's loud and emotional speech. After it all sinks in Webby bursts into tears, embracing May in a hug to which she returns, loudly sobbing on her shoulders. May cries too, doing her best to calm Webby down.

Meanwhile Scrooge's team is back in the Chums hut, the only place safe from Moonlanders. Roxas and Drake are wearing their normal casual attires, after the latter revealed his identity to Roxas. Beakely, Launchpad, Drake, Manny, Fergus and Roxas are gathered together around a table.

Drake: Is there really no way to defeat Lunaris. Surely someone here has a good plan.

Manny: (Not me.)

Roxas: Wish I had one…but I'm sure Lunaris would just be able to counter it.

Fergus: We just can't seem to outwit this maniac! He holds the ability of rational prediction.

Beakely: There must be something we can do. If we can somehow get that Infinity Gauntlet we should be able to reverse what Lunaris has done.

Launchpad: Wait…I don't get it. What do you mean Mrs B?

Beakely: When Lunaris snapped his fingers he destroyed half of all life. What if we were take the gauntlet and snap our fingers…

Fergus: To bring back those that Lunaris had snapped out of existence.

Drake: Wait. One simple finger snap and just like that everyone's supposed to be brought back to life.

Launchpad: Apparently.

Roxas: How do we know that's even going to work? What about Lea and Downy? Lunaris killed them without snapping his fingers.

Beakely: Perhaps we can bring them back to life too.

Fergus: If this works…then I can see my wife again. She'll come back to my life. Scrooge, did you hear that?

Scrooge is sat the very back looking at a picture of Goldie. Tears leave his eyes, dripping onto the picture. The group looks at him in sorrow, prompting Fergus to walk over to his son.

Drake: Is…he okay?

Beakely: He's fine. He just misses his mother…and he misses Goldie.

Roxas: I know how he feels. I miss Lea… Xion… Namine… and Isa. I don't know if everyone else is alive out there.

Launchpad: Watching Goldie die right in front of him broke something in Mr McD's heart.

Drake: Bentina… if we're gonna get that gauntlet… we need Scrooge's help. We can't do this without him.

Bentina: Beakely places a hand on his shoulder. Don't worry Drake. Everything will be alright. I'm sure once Mr McDuck comes out of his depression he'll be able to think of a new plan of attack to save us all.

Roxas: Do you think we'll win with our numbers cut down in half.

Beakely: Everything will be fine. Sure, we were a group of 16 that's now been cut down to an elite squad of 8.

Duckworth: Duckworth came in holding a suitcase. 7. I've decided you're doomed. My time would be better served preparing your places in the afterlife.

Roxas: What!? Duckworth, you can't just abandon us like this!

Duckworth: I just did. Cheerio.

Duckworth disappears down much to Beakely and Roxas' annoyance.

Roxas: YOU USELESS COWARD!

Beakely: Not reassuring that he went down instead.

Fergus sits next to his son as he continues to cry.

Fergus: You alright son?

Scrooge: Couldn't be better.

Fergus: You cannae forget her, can you?

Scrooge: I miss her Da…I miss Goldie.

Fergus: I know how you feel Scrooge… I miss Downy… I miss your mother.

Scrooge: I thought I could stop Lunaris. My plan almost worked. But in the end… I failed. I'm a failure. I failed Goldie and Ma.

Fergus: Fergus places a hand on his shoulder. Scrooge, what happened wasn't your fault. You cannae torment yourself over everything that's happened. Everyone fails and loses every now and then.

Scrooge: Scrooge turns to his father crying. You don't understand. I'm supposed to be Scrooge McDuck. I'm not supposed to be like everyone! I have been through thousands of trials of grit and determination. So why… why couldn't I pass this trial. Why did I fail Daddy? I've let down Goldie, Ma, Donald, all of us! I wasn't tough, smart or sharp enough to stop Lunaris even when I had all of you helping me.

Fergus: Son…being Scrooge McDuck doesn't make you invincible. It just makes you special and helps define who you truly are. We all fail at who we're supposed to be Scroogie… but the true measure of a man is when they succeed at who they truly are.

Scrooge: Succeed…in who I am?

Drake: If I may…Mr McDuck.

Fergus and Scrooge see Darkwing stood in front of them.

Drake: I know you don't know me that well… but I want you to know that during times of hardship like this people like us will often lose. Believe me; I know that better than anyone. When I was 10 years old my parents were gunned down right before my eyes. Scrooge and Fergus look at Darkwing in sorrow. I thought my childhood was over forever after that…but after watching Darkwing Duck I was inspired to get back up on my feet and push through all the hard times I've been through. I realized right then and there that anyone can do the right thing when it's easy. It's what you do when things get hard that makes you a hero. I know things are hard right now and we've suffered some terrible losses… but right now the surviving people of Earth need heroes… they need us, we're the only ones who can save them. They especially need you Scrooge.

Fergus: You should listen to this lad, son. He's right. The people and those of our friends and family that are left need you.

Scrooge: But I can't protect Earth… I can't even protect my own home, my mother or even Goldie.

Fergus: No, not on your own you can't.

Fergus hands over three pictures. Scrooge holds a picture of Goldie, a picture of him, Hortense and Matilda as kids with their parents in the castle, a picture with Donald and Della and the boys as eggs and the most recent photo of him, Donald and the rest of the family before Della came home.

Fergus: But it's high time you realize you're a man, not an island. And a man's strength doesn't just come from brawns, wits and intelligence… but also, from his allies, especially family.

As Scrooge looks at the 4 pictures he begins to smile again for the first time in a week, remembering what he's fighting for. Drake and Fergus smile with him as he got up and Fergus places a hand on his shoulder.

Fergus: They need you Scroogie. (1)

Scrooge: No…they need us. He looks to Launchpad and the rest smiling at him and he regains his fire. Let's figure out a way to get that blasted gauntlet, take care of this space scoundrel and bring everyone back!

Fergus: Attaboy!

Drake: We just need to think of a good plan!

Scrooge: I'll think of something! I won't give up until I think of a way to stop Lunaris even if it kills me.

Launchpad looks up thinking about something.

Launchpad: If they're alive… I wonder how Dewey and the others are.

In another part of Disney Town, Dewey is all alone and sat on his knees as though he's in deep mediation. He's now wearing black visors to cover his blinded eyes. Ever since losing his sight and his brothers and figurative sisters at the hands of Lunaris the boy's had difficulty adjusting physically and emotionally but he seems to be managing now. But he could not stop the terrible memories flooding his head.

(Flashback)

Terra is impaled from behind and shouts in pain.

Gladstone is impaled through the gut and gasps in anguish.

June screams in pain from the Power Stone Beam blasted through her chest.

April is turned into dust in front of May.

Lena turns to dust as she cradles Louie in her arm.

Violet clutches onto Lunaris tightly before self-destructing.

Huey pants heavily before dropping down to his death after using all his life-force.

Huey: You monster…

Louie runs faster than jet, standing in front of Louie and Della and is engulfed in the beam, causing him to scream at his loudest before dying.

(End of Flashback)

Dewey clutches his knees in frustration over these memories and the loss of his brothers.

Webby and May spot him distances away, staring at him in sorrow. May places an encouraging hand on Webby's shoulder.

May: Go to him.

Webby walks up to Dewey and when she gets near he hears her footsteps.

Dewey: Webby...you there?

Webby: Hi Dewey. You know I'm here?

Dewey: I'm blind but I'm not deaf.

Webby: Do you…mind if I sit near you?

Dewey: Sure, why not? I could use the company.

Webby sits down right next to Dewey, the blue wearing duck sits on his tail feathers and they stare off in the distance together.

Webby: So…what are you doing all the way out here?

Dewey: Meditating.

Webby: Meditating? That doesn't sound like a Dewey thing.

Dewey: Yeah, I know, but I really wanted to do something to clear my head and pass time after everything that's happened to us. Aqua told me the best way for a blind person to pass time is by meditating. It's not really my style…but I figured I'd give it a shot.

Webby: Has it helped?

Dewey: Dewey smiles a little. Yeah, it has. I feel at least a little better than I was a week ago and not too broken up.

Webby: Webby takes his hand with a soft smile. That's good. I'm glad for you Dewey…

Dewey: Thanks. So…how've you been holding up Webs?

Webby: Her face drops in depression. Honestly…not that good. She hugs her knees. So much has happened to us and the planet after Lunaris snapped his fingers. We've lost so many of our friends and family.

Dewey: Yeah…I know…and what's worse is that some of them were actually killed by Lunaris instead of just snapped away.

Webby: Watching Violet blow herself up to kill Lunaris only for it to fail…it was so awful. And then Lena turned to dust right before my eyes.

Dewey didn't need his eyes to know the tears welling up in Webby's eyes as she remembers once again the horrible scenes of Lena and Violet's death.

Dewey: Webby…what happened to Lena wasn't your fault.

Webby: Yes it was! She died saving me in the Shadow War and now it's happened again! I swore I'd protect her…but I failed. She buries her crying face in her knees. I was so useless Dewey… I could only watch as Lunaris killed Violet, Huey, Louie, took the Reality Stone and then killed half of all life on Earth, including Lena. I don't even know if Granny's alive. I failed Dewey. I failed my sisters… I failed all of us…

Webby sobs hysterically in her knees but is comforted when Dewey rubs the back of her head.

Dewey: Webby…I know what that's like. You haven't failed anyone. We all failed. Think about me, I was useless too. All I could do when I had my sight was watch as Huey killed himself to kill Lunaris after Violet blew himself up and then Louie dying to protect Mom and Lena. They were my brothers, Webs. The Duck Boys are supposed to look out for one another…but in the end I failed them. I've lost both my brothers to that monster and I couldn't do anything to save the. So don't go around saying you failed Webby…because we all have.

Webby: I guess we have. And Dewey…I'm so sorry about your eyesight. You lost it because of me.

Dewey: *Dewey smiles at his girlfriend.€ Hey, it's okay Webs. That wasn't your fault. I didn't lost my eyesight because of you. I was glad to sacrifice it to save. I already lost my brothers and sisters. I wasn't about to lose you too. You mean everything to me and if Lunaris killed you…I don't think I'd even be able to live.

Webby: Webby is briefly touched but frowns again. Everything is such a mess now.

Dewey: I know. I'm basically blind now, the Earth's been taken over by Mom's moon-friends, and Lunaris killed half of all life in the Earth... including our friends... and my brothers...it all seems hopeless now.

Webby: Yeah…it does. We've lost.

Dewey: Not yet.

Kingdom Hearts BBS – Friendship Music

Webby looks at Dewey in surprise as he got up with a determined, his eyes furrowing with fierceness under his visors.

Webby: Dewey?

Dewey: It may seem like we've lost but it's not over. I believe we can make things right somehow. I don't care if I'm blind, I'm not giving up this fight against Lunaris. There's still hope and I'm going to keep fighting…no matter how much the odds are against us. I'll push forward for Louie… Huey… Lena… Violet… April… June… everyone. I'm not giving up.

Webby is amazed with Dewey's optimism and determination. Despite watching his brothers, two-third of their circle of friends and half his family die and losing his eyesight Dewey hasn't given up hope. He still intends to fight blind or not. Webby stands up processing his words.

Webby: Dewey…how…?

Dewey: Huh?

Webby: After everything that's just happened right now, how are you still feeling so positive? I mean, not to hurt your wounds further, but Huey, Louie, Lena, Violet, April, and June are gone as well as Aunt Daisy, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Gladstone, Fethry and a lot of our friends and yet you're still so optimistic? Why is that?

Dewey: They stand directly opposite of each other. Well... I know for a fact that things may seem bad right now... but someone has to keep on believing right?

Webby: Believe what?

Dewey: Believing that there may be a chance to fix all of this, to keep on fighting. Something may just happen where we fix this whole mess and everything goes back to normal… if there ever was a normal for us. Webby chuckles a little at that. Our family has never backed down from a fight before and I don't intend on starting now. Like Uncle Donald would say: The Ducks don't back down! And I have several reasons to keep me going: my brothers, sisters... and you Webby. I'm going to keep fighting…for you and to bring back your smile. The fact that you're still alive right now is enough to keep me smiling through it all.

Webby is crying again but this time she smiles through her tears.

Webby: Dewey…thank you…

To let out her emotions she immediately tackles Dewey for a big hug. He gladly returns the hug and the couple are sharing a romantic embrace under the grey skies. Webby pulls back smiling softly.

Webby: You're right. You're absolutely right, Dewey! We can't give up! Things may seem awful right now but we have to hold onto hope. Uncle Donald, Della, Sora, everyone that's survived have lost people they loved but they're doing their best to keep hoping. Now I feel so stupid. For the past week I've been moping and crying about how I watched, Lena, Violet, Huey, Louie and all our friends die when I should've been honouring their memories by continuing the fight against Lunaris. It took your words and May knocking some sense for me to realize that. I've been a real coward, haven't I?

Dewey: That's not true. Webby, you're the bravest girl I've ever met in my life. So much things have happened, of course you'd be all moppy and depressed. That's nothing to be ashamed about. Our family is stuck in a limbo and it's up to us to save them. It takes a lot to be able to get through depression over all this and luckily you're one of the strongest girls I've ever met.

Webby: Thank you, Dewey. And I'm really proud of you you…for continuing to hope despite the impossible odds. I'm sure your brothers would be proud too. Webby gives a sweet smile. Dewey Duck…I've always admired your courage and optimism and I still do. You're my inspiration to keep going no matter hard things get. Seeing you smile is enough to keep me smiling to. I will follow you and fight by your side 'till the ends of the Earth.

Dewey: Thanks Webby. The both of them are blushing Dewey silently looks away before taking both of Webby's hands. You know...it's been a long time since you and I have been alone like this.

The couple warmly smile at one another.

Webby: Yeah. And it always ends up being in life-threatening adventures like this.

Dewey: When I said saving Earth would be my Dew-stiny this wasn't exactly what I had in mind.

Webby: I don't think anyone had this kind of crazy and traumatizing adventure in mind. I certainly didn't.

Webby sees a sad look form on Dewey's face before he looks down.

Dewey: I wish...I wish I could see you...it's been a week and the only thing that hurts just as much as losing my brothers...is not being able to see the face of the person I love...you Webs.

Webby: Oh…Dewey…

A touched Webby slowly grabs Dewey's visors and removes them from his face. For the first time in a week she's staring at Dewey's eyes. The damage done to his face has been healed up but not his eyes, his iris' are now all fogged up. Despite that he looks in Webby's direction as she just warmly smiles at her boyfriend. (2)

Webby: You never needed your eyes to see me. With or without them...you could always see me.

Dewey: What do you mean?

Webby: You always saw me for who I am and you've done many wonderful things for me. When we first met Dewey I was just a girl who was cut off from the outside world because my Granny didn't want me to face the dangers out here. I was scared and so confused when I came out for the first time. I didn't know how to fit in… I didn't know who I was outside the mansion. Nobody really understood that and I was so hurt and frightened I wished I could go back to mansion where I knew who I was. But you Dewey…out of you and your brothers you understood me. You saw me for who I was, took me under your wing and did everything you could to help me enjoy and be a part of the outside world.

Dewey: Of course I understood you Webby. It's not your fault you were a little off when we went to Funzo the first time together. You've been cooped up in mansion your entire life. What I saw wasn't a girl who isn't good with normal kids stuff. I saw a girl who wanted to make friends, understand what it's like to be a normal kid but was scared to see what the outside world is truly like. I wanted to help change all that.

Webby: And you have. Thanks to you Dewey and my family I experienced new things and now I enjoy everything life has to offer. I'm no longer just mansion Webby. I'm now adventuring, best friend Webby. And I'm also… They both get romantic. …Girlfriend Webby and I cherish every moment of that.

Dewey: Same here Webby. I'm boyfriend Dewey and every minute I spend with you now is worth it…because I love you.

Webby: I love you too.

And with that Dewey and Webby lean towards one another and embrace in a deep, passionate romantic kiss under the grey skies which are finally starting to light up. They stay this way for a minute and after separating they're smiling and blushing at one another.

May: Hey guys.

Dewey and Webby turn to see May standing in front of them with a sweet smile.

Dewey: May?

May: Yeah, it's me Dewey. Am I interrupting?

Dewey: No, not at all.

Webby: Of course not.

May: That's good. So, Webby, how are you feeling now?

Webby: You know May…I feel all better. Losing Lena, Violet and the others broke my heart…but it was stupid of me to think feeling nothing was better than feeling sad. I guess I needed some sense knocked into me. Thank you May, your words hit harder than your punches do. You're a true friend.

Webby and May both share a hug which Dewey smiles at.

May: Hey, don't mention it. We're family and I wasn't about to watch one disappear into despair. May then looks to Dewey. And Dewey…how are you holding up…you know with your blindness and all?

Dewey: I'll live. Don't worry about it. I may be blind but that won't stop me from moving forward. Nothing will stop me from De-weying it like I always have.

May: That's one of the many things I admired about you Dewey, just as Webby has. I don't know how but we'll find a way to fix up your eyesight.

Webby: Yeah, we won't let you stay blind forever Dewey.

Dewey: Thanks girls.

Webby: So what now?

May: Well, out of all our brothers and sisters we're the only ones that have survived. April… June… Huey… Louie… Lena… and Violet are all gone.

Webby: It's just us three now.

Dewey: Yeah, but we can still De-wey it. We can do anything together! He holds out his hand. How about it girls!? You two ready for one last rumble with Lunaris…for our siblings, friends and family! Let's do this for them! We can save the Earth together!

Webby and May smile fiercely in response to Dewey's determination and place their hands above his.

Webby: I'm with you!

May: So am I!

Dewey: Come on! Let's go see Uncle Donald, Mom, Sora and the others to plan one final assault! Follow me!

Dewey attempts to walk but ends up tripping comically, forgetting he's blind now. Webby and May quickly help him up, holding his arms and the former putting his visors back on.

May: How about you follow us?

Webby: We'll guide you.

Inside the Planetary Engine Lunaris is still being healed. A Moonlander watches over a terminal, overseeing his healing. Finally, the terminal beeped green, automatically opening the pod and the water inside flushes down. Lunaris opens his eyes and steps up to see one of his soldiers stood in front.

Soldier: Sir, your healing is complete. The wounds you were given and your scarred arm has completely recovered.

Lunaris: I can see that.

Lunaris looks at his arm which had been burned by his gauntlet before giving a sinister smirk.

In the main control room the Moonlanders were watching over the terminals, Gibbous, Zenith and Palus were together. A look of doubt crosses Gibbous' face and he looks to his friends.

Gibbous: Zenith, Palus…

Zenith: Yes dear.

Gibbous: I've been thinking…is all this really right to do?

Palus: What do you mean?

Gibbous: This invasion and everything we've been doing?

Zenith: Zenith and Palus were shocked. What!? Honey, why would you ask that?!

Gibbous: When we invaded Earth I went along with it to cement the Moon's place as the greatest planet in the universe. I thought we were just merely capturing Earthers but instead…we're having torture them, bring misery to their lives and General showed no regret for killing Earth's children. I signed up for an invasion…not a spirit-breaking genocide.

Zenith and Palus look to each other, sharing doubt.

Palus: When you put it that way… I guess it is difficult to justify…morally.

Zenith: I admit I was angry when Della had abandoned us… but I never would've wished to bring misery to the lives of Earth's people and children, even if they would've invaded us first.

Gibbous: But Della didn't seem like the sort of person who'd betray us on a whim. She promised she'd take us to Earth. Surely she must've had a reason to abandon us.

Palus: They look down in sadness and regret. I doubt we can really ask her. She's probably dead by now.

Zenith: Yes, the snap claimed many victims. And after seeing how heartbroken the Earther's are over losing their loved ones I'm beginning to question if we're really the good guys.

Couple minutes later Lunaris places his helmet, cape, boots and gloves back on. He's now walking along a corridor, being saluted by his fellow Moonlanders whom he's lied to. Lunaris nods his greetings before arriving in the main control room to take his seat. The Infinity Gauntlet is repaired and sat next to him. Gibbous, Zenith and Palus approach him with smiles.

Gibbous: Welcome back sir. We're glad to see you've recovered.

Lunaris: Thank you. Give me an update of our conquest of Earth. What has happened during my recuperation?

Zenith: Sir, you'll be happy to know that with 50% of the Earth's population wiped out it has been easy to capture many more Earthers.

Palus: We're in the process of building gold mines for them to work in. Most of the remaining Earthers have surrendered themselves.

Lunaris: Excellent! That does please me.

Gibbous: Although…we are faced with a slight problem. We've conquered most of Earth except for Disney Town. While you were victorious in acquiring all the stones the King's army had managed to chase away our forces that invaded it.

Lunaris: King Mickey is no more. The remainder of his and Donald's army should be in disarray without a leader…and I doubt Queen Minnie feels like she's up to the challenge. Send another fleet to Disney Town; I want the late King's fortress to be completely levelled.

Palus: Yes sir. Furthermore, we've been unable to locate Scrooge McDuck. After losing to you he managed to elude us once again.

Lunaris: No matter. Scrooge is no longer a threat to me and neither is Donald or Della Duck. I took out most of their children and have broken their spirits. And after watching his mother die and beloved Goldie perish I doubt Scrooge has the will to fight back. Gibbous, Zenith and Palus are disturbed by all this as they share unsure looks. Scrooge is welcome to come up with another foolhardy plan. He knows full well now that whatever plan he comes up with I'll simply counter it. I'd be surprised if he actually knew what he was doing.

Unfortunately...Lunaris is right. Scrooge is at his wits ends, unable to think of a plan to beat the tyrant as he leans his head on the side of his table frustrated.

Scrooge: Ugh…I have no idea what I'm doing?

He smacks away the salt which smashes into Manny who plays cards with Fergus, Drake and the others. Scrooge walks over in defeat.

Scrooge: I cannae figure out a way to beat Lunaris. Without Goldie or Louie to see all the angles and shortcuts every plan I come up with he has a counter for. They all look at him in sympathy. I'm afraid there's no sane way to stop him!

They cringe when a familiarly annoying voice pops up and the source is scratching against a plastic board.

Glomgold: SCREEEECH! They look to see the figure sitting nearby eerily with his board. You all know me; know how I make my living. You don't need a plan. You need…a scheme… a cockamamie one.

To their dismay the man reveals himself to be none other than Flintheart Glomgold alive and well after losing his company to Louie.

Scrooge: What in blazes are you doing here!?

Roxas: Who the heck is this moron?

Fergus: Flintheart Glomgold. Basically, he's the poor man version of my son, even though he's still insanely rich.

Scrooge: Was insanely rich, Daddy.

Roxas: Wait a minute. You mean this guy is one of your sworn enemies that Donald told us about. The one who's been trying to destroy you for years to become the Richest Duck in the World!

Glomgold: That's me alright! In the feathers!

Roxas: How could an idiot like this possibly be considered one of your worst enemies?

Scrooge: I ask myself that same question sometimes.

Glomgold: Hey!

Drake: From what I heard the two of you made a bet and unsurprisingly, you won.

Launchpad: That's right DW. Mr McD won Glomgold's fortune. After that he disappeared from Duckburg.

Fergus: How did you even survive this invasion Flinty?

Flintheart: Because I'm FLINTHEART GLOMGOLD!

He gives off a maniacal laughter that gets on everyone's nerve.

Drake: Why the heck should we ever follow your scheme villain?

Roxas: Scratch that! Why should we trust a moron like you?

Beakely: Didn't your last scheme backfire so badly you ended up losing your fortune to a child and literally turned every villain in town against you.

Launchpad: That was a good day.

Glomgold: AND I SURVIVED! Like a Scottish cockroach! He walks over obnoxiously. And you can survive too if you listen to old Flinty.

Scrooge would rather choke on his own coins. But he looks down in defeat, seeing how Lunaris will always beat his plans. Perhaps the best way to achieve victory is to do something he'd never consider doing in his life…follow Glomgold's lead.

Scrooge: Well…we are all out of good ideas…

Launchpad and Beakely gasp in shock with Scrooge trusting Glomgold.

Drake, Fergus & Roxas: WAIT! WHAT!?

Manny: (GASP!)

Meanwhile, in Disney Castle the remainder of Donald's group consisting of Minnie, Pluto, Jose, Xandra, Storkules, D'Jinn, King Arthur, Lancelot, Galahad, Sora, Ventus, Aqua, Cloud and Aerith are stood inside the war room. Dale is with them too after losing Chip.

Minnie is sat on the throne in her primary outfit. The throne next to her is empty; she looks at it in misery.

Minnie: Oh, Mickey…why did you have to die…? Pluto has his head laid on her lap in misery, mourning over his deceased master. Minnie strokes his head. Aww…Pluto, I'm so sorry. You miss him, I miss him too.

She looks at everyone positioned differently near the main table. Everyone is wearing their normal outfits again. A holographic casualty report listed the names and faces of those all around the world lost to the decimation in this Earth, Radiant Garden, Twilight Town and Mysterious Tower and also those physically killed by Lunaris.

Hubert Duck

Llewellyn Duck

Lena Sabrewing

Violet Sabrewing

April Duck

June Duck

Daisy Duck

Fethry Duck

Gladstone Gander

Mickey Mouse

Goofy Goof

Chip

Panchito Pistoles

Selene, Goddess of the Moon

Ari the Aracuan Bird

Humphrey the Bear

Downy Duck

Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera/Gizmoduck

Officer Cabrera

Goldie Ol'Gilt

Gyro Gearloose

Gabby McStabberson

Riku

Kairi

Terra

Chirithy

King Vomit

Minotuar

Jupiter

Mars

Venus

Lea

Xion

Namine

Isa

Kay

Bors

Leon

Cid

Tifa

Aerith

Ansem the Wise

Dilan

Even

Hayner

Olette

Master Yen Sid

Everyone could only stare at this list of casualties in grief and sorrow. Those in the room who lost the people closest to them were on the brink of tearing up, Sora at the sight of Kairi and Riku, Ventus and Aqua with Terra and Chirithy, Minnie with Daisy, Goofy and Mickey, Jose and Xandra with Panchito and so on.

Xandra: World leaders and governments are in pieces. The parts are still working are trying to take a census.

Ventus: I bet it isn't it happening for just this world…

Sora: Radiant Garden… The Destiny Islands… Twilight Town… they must all be going through the same thing.

Arthur: That sounds logical.

Xandra: And it looks like he did… he did exactly what he said he was going to do. Lunaris wiped out… 50% of all living creatures, excluding his people.

When Pluto sees Mickey's image he howls in sadness and Minnie continues stroking him.

Aqua: Poor thing… he misses Mickey so much…

Minnie: Yes…I know exactly how he feels… I miss him too. She looks to her friends. Do we know where Lunaris is right now?

Cloud was lean against the wall with his arms crossed.

Cloud: He could be anywhere. He just opened a portal and walked through.

Arthur: My sources tell me he's retreated back to his stronghold in Duckburg to recover. The Infinity Stones took a massive toll on his body. Frankly I'm surprised he was able to handle them, anyone who dares to use all 6 stones together shouldn't be able to live to the story.

Cloud: But he did…he wiped out half of all life, including other worlds, compromised this planets orbit and has put it in a new ice age.

Aerith: Leon… Yuffie… Tifa… Cid… so many of our friends are all gone.

Jose: As are Panchito, Ari and the Bear.

Storkules: My dear sister is no more…

Minnie: Mickey, Goofy and Daisy are gone too. Donald is so heartbroken he's closed himself off from us. And Della is overwhelmed with guilt.

Sora: He took Kairi and Riku too… and Terra.

Aqua: So many are gone. He even killed children. Dewey, Webby and May have closed themselves off too.

Dale: Chipper's gone too.

Galahad: I can't blame them, they lost their siblings and the blue one's been blinded.

Lancelot: It's only a matter of time before he takes complete control of Earth.

D'Jinn: And once he does…the people will be living in a new era of fear and ice. I had always dreamed of being part of a war journey and telling stories about it. But…I had never imagined that it would be something as tragic as this.

Ventus: I don't think any of us imagined something like this when we chose this life.

Sora: Well…we can't just give up! We've got to find Lunaris and set this right! We can't let what happened to Mickey, Riku, Kairi and everyone else be in vain! We have to keep fighting… for them! They wouldn't want us to give up!

Everyone but Minnie nods in agreement at Sora's enthusiasm.

Jose: Sora is right! No matter what hardship we face we must remain strong and faithful!

Ventus: It's what our friends would want, after all.

Arthur: I agree! We can still fight! Lunaris may have put us through a terrible tragedy but he's not broken our spirits just yet!

D'Jinn: Everyone looks to Minnie for orders. Your majesty! What is our next plan of action?

Minnie: Why are you asking me?

Arhtur: You're the Queen of Disney Town. Now that the King is gone you must be the one to lead and be ready to protect your people in his place.

Minnie: Minnie just looks down in sadness. I don't think I'm capable of leading anyone. She turns her head in sadness. It's simple… we've lost… Lunaris has won…

Everyone is shocked to see Minnie outright giving up like this.

Storkules: What!? Queen Minnie! Do you mean to say that you will not fight anymore?

Sora: Minnie, you can't give up! We need you!

Minnie: But what can I possibly do for my people. I'm not a very good ruler. I did my best to help protect my people and I failed. My husband is gone and I'm all alone now.

Ventus: That's not true! You're not alone Minnie! You have us!

Aerith: We can protect the town and stop Lunaris together!

Minnie: But Mickey was my strength. I felt like I could do anything whenever I was with him. But now he's gone… and I don't know what to do anymore. I failed him, Goofy, Daisy and my people! I don't deserve to be Queen. I'm not Mickey; I can never be the leader he was.

Donald: Who said you had to be Mickey?

To their surprise walking in the room were Donald, Della, Webby, May and Dewey (who's held by Webby and May as he walks.)

Sora: Donald, Della, kids, you're back!

Donald: Yeah. Sorry we worried all of you. We needed some time to ourselves for a bit.

Della: But after talking to each we feel better now.

Ventus: Dewey, how are you holding up, with your blindness and everything?

Dewey: I'll be fine. I'm adjusting to it fine. As long as I know my family is here with me I don't need my eyesight.

Webby: And we're here right with you Dewey.

May: Us three had a little talk and we're ready to jump back into action.

Aqua: We're really happy to hear that.

Arthur: You all truly are spirited warriors.

Minnie: Minnie looks down in misery. As much as I admire everyone's enthusiasm I'm afraid it won't do us any good.

Donald: Minnie… you can't give up. You're the Queen of Disney Town, we need you.

Minnie: But what help could I possibly provide with Mickey no longer by my side. I'm not the leader he is.

Della: Della steps up before Donald could talk. You don't have to be Min. Look; I know exactly how you feel. For the past month I've been comparing myself to my brother as a parent and adventurer. I thought I could never be the kind of person he is and I thought I could never be strong as him. She then gives off a sweet smile. But I think…I realize now I don't have to force myself to be like him because I have qualities that make me a parent and adventurer in my own unique way. I can't live up to my brother but I can live to the best of me.

Donald: Donald smiles proudly at his sister. Della…

Della: I learned that from you bro. And I learned it from Mickey too. Minnie… you're an amazing Queen. Mickey always being by your side didn't make you awesome, he just gave you confidence. I'm sure wherever he is Mickey believes you're the only one who can protect Disney Town from the Moonlanders. Mickey is an awesome leader but so are you Minnie. You're great in your own way.

Donald: And we know how you feel about failure. I failed to save Daisy…and half the people I cared about.

Dewey: I lost my brothers…

Della: His brothers were my sons and I failed to protect them…

May: I lost my sisters and my Aunt…

Webby: Violet sacrificed herself and I failed to protect Lena even after I promised we'd protect her at all cost.

Donald: We've all failed one way or another…we've lost people we loved and cared about…and we've lost part of ourselves…but we can't let that break our spirits. Everyone who died fought to protect people they cared about…we can't let their efforts be in vain. You've got to take the lead in protecting to Disney Town Minnie. We'll support you all the way. Imagine what Mickey would want you to do.

Minnie gasps in realization and epiphany at those words. When she takes a good look at the look of hope and enthusiasm Donald, Della, Dewey, Sora and everyone are giving her, she feels her heart well up with hope for the first time in a week. Pluto then happily barks at her, causing her to giggle, rubs his head and jump off her throne with a look of determination.

Minnie: You're right! I can't give up! It's precisely because Mickey's gone that I can't give up! He'd want me to keep fighting and protecting our people 'till the very end. I know I'm not a Keyblade wielder… and I may be without Mickey… but I won't let that break my spirit! My kingdom… and all its survivors need me… it needs us all! So I will fight and lead… for them… Goofy, Daisy, Chip and especially Mickey! I will continue to fight for everyone that's not with us in this room! And in a way… Minnie places her hand over hear heart. I feel as though Mickey is with me right now, giving me strength and telling me to go on.

Aerith: That's because they haven't left our memories.

Ventus: They may have died from this world.

Aqua: But they'll never die from our hearts.

Donald: That's right! And I made a promise to Daisy that will always stick to my hearts.

Della: My sons and the rest of our friends didn't die in vain.

Dewey: We're gonna fight in honour of them all!

Webby & May: Yeah!

Minnie: Will you all help me fight in honour of them.?

Sora: Of course we will!

Arthur: You are an honourable Queen Minnie!

Lancelot: We would be honoured to continue fighting alongside you.

Storkules: Hear, hear! I Storkules, would be most honoured to help you protect this town and follow your leadership!

Jose: It's good to see you smiling again Senorita Minnie!

Xandra: But we still need to figure out a way to defeat Lunaris.

Cloud: And let's not forget Maleficent.

Minnie: Then let's get to work my friends. First we need to locate Lunaris.

May: That maniac is back in Duckburg, right?

Ventus: We're definitely sure of that.

Aqua walks over and presses a button, displaying a holographic image of the Planetary Engine.

Aqua: The Planetary Engine is in Duckburg, that's most likely Lunaris' stronghold.

Aerith: He probably went back there to recover after using the Infinity Stones

Donald: And having a taste of my new sword… which I'm gonna use to chop his head this time! I won't squander my next chance to get that big palooka.

Della: Me, Donald and the kids were doing some brainstorming and it hit us. We didn't need Louie's wits and Huey's smarts to understand that Lunaris used the gauntlet to snap 50% of all living creatures out of existence.

May: But what if we were to do the opposite with the gauntlet?

Jose: This confuses the team. I'm confused.

Galahad: What are you guys getting at?

Webby: If were to get the gauntlet maybe we could use it to bring back everyone Lunaris turned to dust.

Dewey: And maybe we can also use it to revive our friends and family he killed, like my brothers.

Webby: And Lena and Violet!

May: And my sisters!

Donald: Daisy and Gladstone too!

Della: We might even be able to bring back Penny!

Donald: What we're suggesting is that we find a way to Lunaris' little glove and snap our fingers to undo all the damage he's done and bring back all the people he's killed.

Everyone's mouths/beaks are wide open in shock at this idea and contemplate it.

Cloud: Bring everyone back…just like that.

Della: Yeah! Just like that!

Sora: That…just might work!

Ventus: It's worth ago! We might be able to bring Terra and Chirithy back!

Aqua: Even if there's a small chance we have to try! We owe it to all of our friends who aren't in this room!

D'Jinn: I agree wholeheartedly! No matter how small our chances of victory seem we must strive to achieve and bring a happy conclusion to this journey!

Storkules: I couldn't agree more desert warrior D'Jinn! For my sister and our family we will fight!

Xandra: Then let's go get that gauntlet!

Jose: And the Infinity Stones that are in it!

Minnie: I believe it would be best for us to split into teams again. A strike team should head to Duckburg to encounter Lunaris and retrieve his gauntlet. Another team, including myself will stay here in Duckburg to hold off the Moonlanders that are surely soon to be coming our way again to take over the town.

Aqua: That's a good idea.

Donald: I'll go back to Duckburg! I've got unfinished business with Lunaris!

Della: Yeah! Well, get in line!

Webby: I'm going too!

May: Count me in!

Dewey: I'll go too! It's time to get some payback!

Della: The four look at Dewey in concern. I don't know…that might not be a good idea Dewey.

Webby: Yeah, you're blind. Maybe you should stay here.

Dewey: No way! Those were my brothers Lunaris killed! I'm not gonna let that stand.

Della: Dewey, are you sure you want to do this. I can't risk losing you too.

Dewey: Mom, it'll be fine! I promise, you won't lose me too.

Donald places a hand on Della's shoulder with a smile.

Donald: Let him come Della. His heart and his mind have been made up.

Della: Della is concerned but smiles too. Alright, then, the five of us will go together.

Sora, Ventus and Aqua join them.

Sora: We'll go with you guys. You might need us our and keyblades to give a hand.

Ventus: Lunaris took Riku, Kairi, Terra, Chirithy from us. This is personal.

Aqua: We'll help you 5 in any way we can.

Donald: Thanks. We'll need it.

Minnie: Then we have our strike team. The remainder of our army will defend Disney Town and stop Lunaris' army from spreading. Dale, I need you to come with me to assemble what's left our knights and mages.

Dales: Dale salutes. Yes, your highness.

D'Jinn: We will gather what's left of the living mummies, goblins and soldiers.

Arthur: The goblins have been in disarray ever since King Vomit's demise but I should be able to get them in line.

Xandra: The soldiers will be no problem for us.

Cloud: This is it then. We're in the Endgame now…the fight of our lives.

Aerith: And this time we'll win.

Sora: That's right.

Minnie, Pluto, Jose and Xandra walk up to Donald's group.

Minnie: You all take care of yourselves. Be safe.

Della: Don't worry about us Min. We'll be fine.

Xandra: We'll hold down the fort here.

Dewey: We're counting on you guys.

Jose: Jose shakes hands with Donald. Good luck out there amigo.

Donald: You too my friend.

Jose: Be strong for ol'Panchito. Even separate we're still the Three Caballeros, brothers from another mother.

Donald: You bet we are! We'll always be the Three Caballeros and once we bring Panchito back we'll all be complete again!

Storkules: Noble Donald, before you go I would like to gift you with something: A new and improved weapon.

Donald watches Storkules walk holding something wrapped in a white cloth. He bends on a knee and opens it up to reveal Save the Queen, completely repaired. But it has undergone drastic changes. The handle is black with a gold pommel at the bottom and gold crown coiled around the top. The wings of the staff are more curved and sharper than the original and have a beautiful rainbow-coloured shade. Like the original it contains a gold hearts in the centre, larger than before. (3)

Donald and his team are shocked to see the weapon/companion shattered effortlessly by Lunaris repaired, except for Dewey who can't see.

Donald: Is that what I think it is?

Storkules: Indeed! It is Save the Queen, mightier and more majestic than before.

Dewey: Wait, Save the Queen? Didn't Lunaris destroy that staff?

Della: Yeah, it was shattered to pieces.

Storkules: With the original Save the Queen now infused with the Monado Hephaestus decided to forge a brand new one during the 1 week of Lunaris' victory. With the help of a being called a moogle he forged a brand new staff. It is far more powerful than the old Save the Queen and it does require the Mind Stone to have a will of its own. It is the perfect companion to be fought along with the Monado. Two of the universe's mightiest weapon will be under your command. The moment you take this staff Donald it will immediately acknowledge you as its worthy wielder, no one else shall be able to use it.

Donald: But…with the way I squandered my chance of killing Lunaris am I really still worthy?

Della: Della places a hand on his shoulder. Of course you are! No one's more worthy to use this rod than you Donald!

Aqua: You've been trying so hard for everyone for the past month. I think you more than deserve a weapon like this.

Ventus: We all do.

Donald: Donald smiles. If I'm still worthy then I'll gladly take it. I won't let Hephaestus' efforts go to waste and I won't let what Lunaris did stand.

Donald grabs the handle and holds the new Save the Queen up. Everyone watches in amazement as a small thundercloud forms and he gathers electricity from it that engulfs and dons him in his new world-travelling attire. Webby is in fangirl mode after that and Storkules is in fanboy mode.

Donald: Yes, old friend. It's good to see you too.

Dewey: Okay, I know I can't see but I'm assuming Uncle Donald just did something cool right now.

Webby: One of the coolest!

Donald: Donald and Della look to their team. Alright, gang! Let's head back to Duckburg!

Della: We've got a planet to save and people to bring back.

May: But how are we gonna get back?

Sora: June's right, I doubt we can fit you all on our Keyblade Gliders and the Gummiship is out of commission.

Xandra: And there aren't any zoom points in Duckburg for me to teleport you there.

Donald: Donald and Della smirk to each other. Then it's a good thing that a new friend of ours hasn't been snapped out of existence.

Della: This one's in honour of Fethry!

Scenes shift to the ocean and speeding across it while dragging Gladstone's Blimp is none other than Fehtry's companion Mitzy who survived the snap. Donald, Dewey, Della and Webby rode on him and the kids struck the same epic pose as the adults once again.

Sora, Ventus and Aqua rode next to Mitzy on their Keyblade Gliders and May rides with Aqua. Their destination: Duckburg to face Lunaris in one final climactic showdown.

References

(1) Batman Arkham Origins – Batman saves Alfred

(2) Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Episode 5 - The Occupation

(3) Save the Queen + (KH3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 67 8
The Ducktales series finale finally airs, but when Y/N tries to watch it, she's sucked into the world of Ducktales. Y/N has no idea how to get back h...
11.4K 462 33
PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION! *Complete* A sad romance story...about two ducks~ Webbigail Vanderquack~ New to love? But somehow fell head over heels f...
14.1K 467 21
โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค immortal servant . . . โ‡ข ห—หห‹ an immortal, who was casually defeated by scrooge is now working as his servant เฟเพ‚ ...
2.1K 78 16
Just some one-shots for another one of my fandoms! Enjoy! Most, if not all, will be triplet-based! !I do not own DuckTales!