𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟 ➵ s. bl...

By flwrsgrace

ੈ✩‧₊˚ (Sirius Black x Fem! OC) "𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲, 𝗶'𝗺 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗳... More

00 | cast
00 | prologue
01 | shock
02 | the truth
03 | lioness
05 | goodbyes
06 | fourth year summary
07 | power, gleam and glow
08 | "he's not james"
09 | polaroid's
10 | harry's trial
11 | necklace
12 | god is a woman
13 | refrigerator light
14 | umbridge
15 | secrets and lies
16 | good grief
17 | dumbledore's army
18 | harry's dream
19 | christmas
20 | wedding
21 | sick
22 | "you're not a bad person"
23 | nightmares
24 | date night
25 | the ministry
26 | "you're okay"

04 | back in time

5.8K 134 4
By flwrsgrace

— "HEADMASTER, YOU'VE GOT TO stop them" Hermione begged as she walked over to Dumbledore followed by Harry and Rosanna. "They've got the wrong man" Hermione said. "It's true sir, Sirius is innocent" Harry added. "It's scabbers who did it" Ron piped up from his bed. "Scabbers?" Dumbledore asked in confusion.

"He's my rat sir. Well he's not really a rat, well he was a rat, he was my brother Percy's rat then they gave him an owl.." Ron's rambling was cut off my Hermione. "The point is we know the truth" Hermione told to Dumbledore. "Please believe us" Hermione begged gently. "I do Miss Granger but I'm sorry to say the word of three thirteen-year-olds and someone who is supposed to be dead will convince few others" Dumbledore said.

"A Child's voice whether honest and true is meaningless to those who forgotten how to listen" he said as he patted Ron's broken foot making him quietly whimper in pain. Dumbledore looked ahead of him at something whilst Rosanna walked over to Ron. "You okay, buddy?" She asked with a small laugh. "Yeah" He whimpered out through the remaining pain.

"A mysterious thing time" Dumbledore said. 'Oh for Merlin's sake, if he's about to say a bloody riddle' She thought to herself. Rosanna never cared much for Dumbledore but the one thing she hated most was the riddles, if he would just speak like a normal human that would be appreciated by her.

"Powerful but when meddled with, dangerous" Dumbledore said as he looked at the clock outside the door. "Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the dark tower" Dumbledore told them. "You know the laws Miss Granger" Dumbledore said as he turned to look at the group. "You must not be seen and you would do what I say and return here before this last chime because if not the consequences are too ghastly to discuss"

"If you succeed tonight more than one innocent life may be saved. Three turns should do it I think" Dumbledore said as he walked away from them and walked out the door and was about to close the doors but poked his head through the gap.

"By the way, when in doubt I find retracing my steps a wise place to begin, good luck" he said before closing the doors. "What the bloody hell was that all about?" Ron exclaimed. "My sentiments exactly, Ron" Rosanna said.

"Sorry Ron but seen as you can't walk" Hermione said as she reached down her shirt slightly and pulled out a time turner. She wrapped the chain around hers, Harrys and Rosanna's necks. Harry tried to reach for it but Hermione slapped his hand making Rosanna snicker. Hermione turned it a few times and everything around them went very fast in reverse until it stopped and it was no longer night but morning.

"I need to get one of them" Rosanna smiled. "What just happened? Where's Ron?" Harry asked confusedly. "Seven Thirty, where were we at Seven Thirty?" Hermione asked Harry. "Heading down to Hagrid's?" Harry said. "Come on and we can't be seen" Hermione said as she grabbed Rosanna and Harry's hands and began running down to Hagrid's.

...

The three were now in the middle of trying to save Buckbeak which was proving to be a difficult task. The Minister was in Hagrid's hut with the executioner and Buckbeak was refusing to move. Rosanna spotted some Ferrets on the chain on a nearby post. She walked over and wrapped them around her neck.

"Here Buckbeak, come get some Ferrets boy" Rosanna called quietly as she held out a ferret to him. The group froze when everyone came out of Hagrid's but luckily Dumbledore distracted them by telling them to look the other way at some garden. They quickly led Buckbeak into the forest and Rosanna chucked the ferrets on the ground far away from her before telling the kids to hide behind trees.

Rosanna couldn't help but laugh when Dumbledore asked for a large brandy, she could really go one of them right about now. Rosanna ran over to Buckbeak and took some ferrets off him so that they could lead him deeper into the forest.

When they were far enough in she placed them on the ground. "What now?" Harry asked. "We save Sirius" Hermione said as she sent a smile to Rosanna. "How do we do that?" Harry asked her. "No idea" Hermione said before leading the way up the hill and into an opening where they could see the whomping willow.

"Look it's Lupin" Hermione said as she pointed to the figure heading towards the Whomping Willow. "And Snapes following him" Hermione said. "Oh there's me" Rosanna pointed out as she watched herself walked up the hill towards the whomping willow. "Why do you look so out of breath?" Harry asked her. "Oh I had been running away from centaurs then I finally managed to get rid of them and spotted you" Rosanna said.

"Well nothing's going to happen for a good ten minutes so let's just sit and wait shall we" Rosanna said as she sat down on the ground followed by Hermione and Harry.

...

"At least someone's enjoying themselves" Hermione said as she looked back at Buckbeak. "Yeah" Rosanna said with a small smile. "Rosanna" Harry said. "Yeah?" Rossana said. "Before, down by the lake when I was with Sirius and you, I did see someone that someone made the dementors go away" Harry told her. "With a Patronus? I heard Dumbledore and Snape talking about it. According to him only a really powerful wizard could have conjured it" Hermione said.

"It was my dad" Harry said making Rosanna's stomach fall. "It was my dad who conjured the Patronus"

"Harry your dads.." Hermione began. "Dead, I know" Harry said bitterly. "I'm just telling you what I saw" Harry said before looking away from Hermione. Rosanna sent Hermione a comforting smile which the young girl returned. "Here we come" Hermione said when she spotted everyone coming out of the tree.

The group stood up and watched carefully. "Did you really mean it when you said I could come and live with you and Sirius?" Harry asked Rosanna. "Of course I did" Rosanna said as she wrapped an arm around him. "That means I'll never have to go back to the Dursleys again, I'll be free" He smiled.

"It's just be us three. We could maybe get a house in the country, some place you can see the sky, Sirius likes looking at the stars" Rosanna said with a smile. "I'm sure he'd like that after being in Azkaban" Harry said.

Then they sound of Remus' pained howls filled the air, breaking Rosanna's heart. She had heard it many times but it never got any easier. They began to make their way closer to the tree. They stopped and watched as Remus in his wolf form lifted Rosanna, in her lioness Animagus, up into the air and slamming her to the ground.

Suddenly the sound of Hermione making wolf howls could be heard catching Remus' attention. "What are you doing?" Rosanna asked as she pulled Hermione's hand away from her mouth. "Saving yours and Harry's life" Hermione said before doing it again. "Great, now he's coming for us" Rosanna said. "Yeah, didn't think about that" Hermione said as the group began to run they ran and his behind a big tree.

They slowly manoeuvred around the tree whenever Remus got close. Unfortunately they went too far and Remus could see them. Rosanna covered both the children with her body, ready for Remus to attack her. Luckily, Buckbeak showed up and chased Remus away from them. "Poor Professor Lupin's having a really tough night" Harry said. "Don't worry it's not as bad as one of the full moons in fifth year, that caused lots of problems but that's a story for another time" Rosanna reminisced.

The group began to run over towards where Sirius would be and of course past Rosanna and Harry. They watched as the dementors slowly sucked each of their souls. "This is horrible" Hermione commented. "Just wait, my dad will come, he'll cast the Patronus" Harry said confidently. "Any minute now" Harry said as he stared intently at where his dad would show up. "Right there, you'll see" he said as he pointed at the spot.

"Harry, listen to me, no one's coming honey" Rosanna said. "Don't worry he will, he will come" he said confidently. "You're dying" Hermione said. Harry ran down to the spot whilst Hermione shouted his name. "EXPECTO PATRONUM!" He yelled loudly, soon after a bright light came out of his wand.

Rosanna stared in awe as she watched her godson preform the most powerful Patronus charm she had ever seen.

...

The three were currently flying that I saw earlier, it was me! I saw myself conjuring the Patronus before and I knew that I could do it this time because, well, I'd already done it! Does that make sense!?" He asked loudly. "No!" Hermione said. "But I don't like FLYING" Hermione screamed as Harry made Buckbeak fall forward.

They landed on the tower where Sirius was being held and hopped off of Buckbeak. Rosanna took her wand out of her pocket a chanted a spell. "BOMABARDA!" She shouted as she pointed her wand at the door of the cell making it explode. "Come on, Love, no time to waste" Rosanna said with a smile as she took his hand and lead him to Buckbeak.

They all got back on and off the flew into the sky again with Sirius cheering.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.7K 25
Harry didn't only have a godfather but also a godmother. A godmother who was sent to Azkaban for betraying his parents, James and Lily Potter. A godm...
2.8K 83 20
Instead of Sirius Black getting put in azkaban for the murder of the potters and peter pettigrew it was Miralette Crouch, the older cousin of Barty a...
403K 15.7K 132
'And he's the best fuck that ever walked. He's beautiful - rich, in money and everything else; he's a rockstar to boot, trapped in the body of a figh...
551 8 16
Harry Potter x Fem! Reader ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* I looked straight at his eyes. "You can't expect me to allow you to die, not when we've lost so much." Silence...