queenie ⚤ lando norris ✓

By sluttyrae

𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐝𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬, 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚... More

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
silverstone 2022 digest
𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 #𝟏

𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

24K 534 130
By sluttyrae

liked by LANDONORRIS and 45,886 others

TEAM_QUADRANT i'm sure you've all been waiting for this one... how well does lando know queenie?

link to our newest youtube video is in our recent story!!

#QDRNT
tagged: LANDONORRIS, QUEENIEGEORGE

view all 758 comments

USER1 this video should've been called lando norris bullying his girlfriend for 10 minutes and 57 seconds
USER2 they're not dating are they??
    ↳ USER1 they must be, there's too much
chemistry for them to just be friends
USER3 he literally calls her his best
friend in the vid???

USER4 the horrified look lando gives the camera when queenie started singing 💀

QUEENIEGEORGE    omg i'm youtube famous
TEAM_QUADRANT u want a new job?
QUEENIEGEORGE   can i have lando's job?
LANDONORRIS absolutely not

USER5 this video was actually so cute

USER6 i've decided i rlly like queenie
QUEENIEGEORGE    i'm glad

USER7 no bc he looked so happy this entire video i'm chewing my entire arm off
USER8 ME. my next blink is my last.

USER9 I WANT MORE LANDIE VIDEOS
TEAM_QUADRANT 🤫

USER10 the answer to ur question is kinda. i'd say they're acquaintances.
LANDONORRIS    come on man, i did better
     than that :-(

DO YOU WANT TO PLAY THIS VIDEO?

PLAY

The video begins with Lando tucking his mic into his t-shirt, glancing up at the camera once the wire feels comfortable against his skin. "Right, are we ready?" He asks, his eyes sliding past the camera and towards Queenie.

Despite the video featuring the twenty-two-year-old, she has decided to stay off-camera. She feels more comfortable knowing any hate comments would be towards her voice or her conversations with the racing driver rather than her appearance—something that has also been stopping her from removing the privacy settings on her social media accounts.

Queenie clears her throat as if she's getting ready to host a game show and a smile immediately makes its way onto Lando's face as he watches her. It's so obvious to the people watching that the boy is head over heels in love with the girl.

"How well do you know me?" Queenie asks and Lando picks up his whiteboard and dry board marker to write an answer down. "No, that wasn't a question."

"Well, it was a question." Lando comments smugly, chuckling to himself when Queenie fires back a weak, "Shut up."

"When is my birthday?" Queenie begins, reading the first question from her list.

Lando hesitates for a second before writing November on his board and turning it towards the camera with an awkward smile.

"What date?" Queenie prods.

Lando shrugs. "I can't remember—I know that you're older than me, though."

"I'm going to need the full date to give you a point."

"It's the ninth, right?" Lando guesses.

Queenie grins proudly. "Ding ding ding, we have a winner."

Lando cheers, matching Queenie's excitement. The clip cuts to him wiping his answer from his board, muttering, "Remember, remember, the ninth of November,"; a phrase Queenie had taught him the night that he'd learned her birthday.

"Okay, next question," Queenie says. "What grade did I leave my Law degree with?"

"Like, overall?" Lando squints.

"Yeah."

"Fuck," Lando winces, the curse word being cut out in the edit of the video. He stares at the other people in the room behind the camera as if they're going to give him a clue.

"Are we even friends?" Queenie scowls, feigning offence at Lando's lack of knowledge about her.

"We're friends because of your personality, Queens," Lando smirks. "Not because of your achievements in life."

Queenie is surprised her eyes don't roll right out of her eye sockets as she reacts to what Lando has just said. "You're hilarious."

"I like to think so."

"I'm going to start deducting points for time-wasting soon." Queenie jokes, watching the boy rack his brain for any memory of her telling him what grade she left university with. Queenie knows that she hasn't actually told him what level her degree is but she finds it fun to watch him struggle.

"What even are the grades you can leave university with?" Lando asks after giving up trying to muster up an actual answer.

"First, two-one, two-two, third or fail."

"Is a first the highest?"

"Yeah."

"Definitely not that, then," Lando quips and Queenie gasps dramatically in response. The twenty-two-year-old begins to laugh at his own joke enough to bring him to tears and Queenie struggles to keep pretending that she's mad from the sight of him.

"No, I'll be nice," Lando says once he has finally recovered from his laughing fit. "I'll guess that you got a first."

Queenie cheers. "Yey, well done, Lando."

"Who is my celebrity crush?"

Lando starts to laugh before Queenie even finishes her sentence. "Oh, who could it possibly be?" He asks sarcastically.

Queenie laughs along with him from behind the camera, hiding her cheeks with her hands to stop anyone from noticing the blush quickly forming.

"You fancy so many people," Lando comments. "It's hard to say who your number one crush is."

Queenie nods. "That's actually so true."

"It's only fair that you just give me a point for at least getting one of your celebrity crushes right." Lando says, already getting his pen ready to write down the first of Queenie's celebrity crushes that comes to mind.

"Okay," Queenie sighs as if it's hard work bending the rules. "If you can name one that's in my top five, you can have the point."

Lando nods, quickly scribbling a name down and showing the camera his whiteboard once he's finished. Sebastian Stan in Lando's dreadful handwriting is shown to the viewers.

"You know what," Queenie says. "I'll let you have it."

Lando drops his whiteboard cockily, rolling his sleeves up his arms as far as he can and flexing his biceps. Queenie gags in fake disgust.

"Put those away before I throw up."

Lando pouts. "You're so mean to me."

"What's my favourite song?" Queenie asks, confident that he'll know the answer to this one as it was one of the only songs that she had requested they play on the boat when the group were on holiday together in the summer.

Lando immediately smirks and Queenie knows that he's about to make a horrendously bad joke. "Sex by The 1975."

Queenie fake laughs before dropping her lips into a straight line. "Comedy gold but no," She says. "It's Loved You First by One Direction."

Lando's face contorts into one of utter confusion. "I don't even know what song that is."

The video cuts to Queenie's apparent favourite song blasting through some speakers. The camera slowly zooms into Lando's horrified expression as Queenie sings, off-key, along with the lyrics to the chorus of the song.

The video abruptly cuts to the next clip where the music has stopped and Lando looks a little less traumatised. "I really hope you're lying." The boy says, shaking his head at his girlfriend's taste in music.

"You have absolutely no taste," Queenie defends herself, pouting childishly. "The Take Me Home era of One Direction is arguably their best era musically."

Lando simply blinks, seemingly taking a few seconds to collect himself. "I genuinely can't believe that sentence just came out of your mouth."

Max's voice suddenly appears from behind the camera and the viewers can see Lando turn his head to his left where Max is presumably standing.

"I would've guessed They Don't Know About Us." Max jokes, hinting towards the relationship between the two twenty-two-year-olds that hasn't gone public yet.

"That can't go in," Lando immediately says, looking at the producers behind the camera in desperation as Max lets out a loud laugh. "People will clip it and it'll never leave my tags on Instagram."

The clip makes the final cut of the video as a small Easter Egg to tease the fans over Lando and Queenie's are-they/aren't-they relationship.

"What is my favourite sport?"

Lando scoffs. "That's so easy."

"I had to give you a free win." Queenie shrugs.

Lando quickly writes the answer on his board and shows the camera. "Formula 1."

"Tell me why it's my favourite sport since it was such an easy question."

Lando offers his girlfriend a soft smile. "You used to watch it with your grandad when you were little."

"Yeah." Queenie nods, returning her boyfriend's smile.

Lando's smile then turns teasing. "But now he doesn't watch it anymore because we don't blow up in the pit lane."

"Stop." Queenie laughs.

"To quickly explain for the viewers," Lando chuckles, looking directly into the camera. "Queenie's grandad stopped watching after we weren't allowed to re-fuel in pit stops anymore."

"He's just a man who likes a bit of danger." Queenie defends.

"Today I learned that I know a very limited amount about the girl I call my best friend from the top of my noggin, especially her horrid taste in music," Lando laughs, throwing a thumbs up at the camera. "Thanks for watching."

He sits back in his chair and smiles as Queenie nears him. She's heard saying, "You have some serious arse licking to do," as she walks towards the racing driver but the video cuts out before she can enter the frame.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 10.9K 74
in which a YouTuber gets an offer to fake a relationship with a famous Formula 1 driver ▷ • ---------- • ϟ [ l...
706K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
26.2K 538 6
Lando Norris x Carlos Sainz Adult content. I do separate my stories from the real people and I advise you to do the same. Old account got deleted.