The LaRusso Cobra (Cobra Kai)

By andy_lopez_17

"You're always saying how Johnny is the bad guy in this story, but for me ... you are" "I feel like you're th... More

Cast
8 years ago
Ace Degenarates
Strike First
Esqueleto
Cobra Kai Never Dies
Counterbalance
Quiver
All Valley
Molting
Mercy
Season 2
Mercy 2p
Back in Black
Fire and Ice
The moment of truth
All In
Take a right
Lull
Glory of Love
Pulpo
No Mercy
Season 3
Aftermath
Nature vs Nature
Now You're Gonna Pay
The Right Path
Miyagi-Do
King Cobra
Obstáculos
The Good, The Bad, and The Badass
Feel the Night
December 19

Different but same

5.5K 99 10
By andy_lopez_17

After school and extremely stressful practice exams, all of the cobra Kai crew and Demetri decided to go to the park, where Miguel was going on and on about how there was some dude in my house eating dinner with my family.

"Come on, eat something, I'll make you feel better" Demetri offer a sandwich to Miguel "I told you I'm not hungry ,man"

"I still think your over reacting" Demetri said to calm him down "I'm not overreacting, dude, I know what I saw" Miguel is getting angry...

"All right, you saw her eating dinner with some chode" he did a spin kick on Bert "it's probably her brother or something" he said putting his arm around my shoulders

"We don't have another brother" I said at the same time Miguel said "Brother don't look at their sister like that"

"Depend what part of the country you're in" Sick joke Demetri, bad timing

"Are you sure you don't know who he is Davina?" Miguel asked for the tenth time "No, Miguel I haven't seen that guy ever, I don't know who he is, or what he was doing having dinner with my family, ok?"

"Look, I just don't want what happened to sensei happened to me" pour Miguel " All right, so you go over to this kid and beat his ass so he doesn't have the chance" so hot...

"Don't listen to Eli" Demetri dismisses Hawks comment "It's Hawk" you tell him babe "Yeah, whatever" did Demetri just sounded kinda badass "The fact is, Sam's given you no reason not to trust her" forget it.

"Yeah I guess your right" Miguel finally shuts up "Oh, that little bitch" Aisha let out

"What's wrong girly?" I said looking at her phone "You know that video I posted of me breaking that board?" She asked all of us

"Yeah" we all responded "Look what Yasmine commented" she show us her phone.

"Impressive... can't believe the belt made it around your waist"

"Oh, shit" we all let out "I gotta do something" she was frustrated "How about we kidnap her, and have my boy Rico tattoo "bitch" on her face" Hawk said making laugh "God I love you" and I kissed him shortly.

"Calm down, Hawk!" Demetri made fun of him "All right, I hear how you're saying it, and I don't like it" he got offended, so I just rubbed my hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

"Wait, I got a better idea, look" Aisha show us her phone again "Yasmine is having a birthday party at the canyon later?" Miguel asked Aisha

"Not if we strike first, come on" I said to everyone

(...)
We were at the mini market, grabbing snacks and drinks for the party "All right be sure to stock up good, I'm inviting everyone, "VIP only" my ass" Aisha said to us "I still don't understand how we're gonna buy alcohol" Demetri asked Aisha

"Oh please, never underestimate the power... of the Hawk" he said opening a fridge and grabbing a pack of beers.

He went to the register and started a conversation with the guy " Sup?, oh did you catch the game last night?, see Puig with the walk-off?" What did he say... "No, man, but I heard he flipped the bat to the moon" apparently the cashier was buying it "Yeah, I was at the bar last night with my buddies from work, while place went wild" ok he's actually good "I wanted to go but my girlfriend dragged me to some lame ass play" the cashier looked annoyed "Bitches will be bitches" wait what? "So, how much I gonna cost?" He asked the cashier.

"Gotta check your Is first" shit... "I'm flattered" the cashier was serious "you really think I'm underage?, that's my frickin kid right there"

"Yeah I still need to see it, is the law" the dude said.

Ok, it's time to use my friends over here to save my man. I fix my bra, pushed the lady's up and walk towards Hawk.

"Oh yeah, for sure, Just upholding the law" Hawk give him his fake ID when I got there "Baby what is taking so long, I want to go home" I started jumping really fast faking a tantrum, I looked at guy and he didn't even looked at the ID because he was looking at me "you good man" he said and then check the pack of beers, Hawk cheered with the guys "How about eight bottles of that vodka right there?" He pointed at the bottle behind the counter.

When we were done buying the stuff for party, we got out of the store, I saw Hawk leaning in my car and went with him.

"Hey sexy" I said kissing him, he went and grabbed my waist to pull me closer "You where awesome in there babe" he said lowering his hand to my ass "You looked hot as fuck"

"So you didn't got jealous?" I asked because I dated this guy, used to get jealous of everything I did.

"Nah, kinda proud that I have the most hot girl by my side, and I get to brag about it" I kissed more "You're the best boyfriend ever"

(...)

When we where at the canyon everyone was having so much fun, we were drinking and taking when Yasmine, Moon, Kyler and Brucks got there, but the last two drives away, I looked at Moon and saw her eyeing my man, so I walked to Hawk and kissed him, marking my territory.

We were still kissing until I pulled out and he laughed a little "I like to see you jealous" he said grabbing my face and caressed my cheeks "Well don't enjoyed to much, all right" I said crossing my arms "God I love you" he kissed me again.

(...)

It was night and I was a little tipsy, I was sitting on Hawk's lap in a trunk making out, we were getting heat up "I'm so lucky to have you?" He said in my lips to keep kissing me "Yeah well maybe tonight you'll get even more lucky" he looked at me with a smirked and started caressing my bare legs "I can't wait" he kissed me again, until Aisha called for me, so I got up and went with her.

"Hey Davina, um... Moon wants to talk to us" Aisha said walking with me towards Moon.

"Hi, Aisha, Davina, I just wanted to say im sorry, for the way I acted, I shouldn't have made fun of you Aisha, you're actually a really nice person, im sorry" Moon said looking like she actually meant it.

"I forgive you Moon, don't worry about it" Aisha said given her a smile, Moon looked at me expecting for me to say something.

"Whatever, I guess I forgive you too" I rolled my eyes, she got exited and smiled "Just watch it with Hawk, he's mine" she just nodded and went to hugged me "Wow... ok, I'm not really a hugger..." she didn't let go of me "Get off of me" Aisha pulled her off and they just started laughing.

Hawk came up with us and throw his arm around my shoulders. We were just talking when Yasmine came up to Aisha "Hey!, you think it's funny crashing my party?" Yasmine screamed in Aisha's face.

"Hey Polly pocket fuck off!" I tried to got to her but Hawk grabbed me by my waist "It's fine Dav I got this" Aisha reassure me "It's not really your party cause we were her first" that's my girl.

"Yeah well, I know you and your little karate gang think you're cool" Yasmine looked at Hawk and me "But we all remember who you really are, you're just a fugly bitch and your friend are all freaks" that it bitch your dead!! "Come on Moon, let's go".

"No, I'm staying, I apologized to Aisha for what we did, and you should too" Ok, I kinda like Moon not gonna lie.

"Whatever you deserve them, Moon" Yasmine started to walk away but Aisha stopped her "Hey, Yasmine, let me help you to your car" she grabbed Yasmine from the front off her pants and did her a front wedgie "No mercy bitch!!!" Me and Hawk started laughing so hard, I turned to Aisha and hi five her "That's my girl".

Hawk and I started making out again, we can't help it we just can't get enough of him. We were sitting in the hill, when I heard my sister's voice, I pulled out of Hawk's lips and look up to see Sam walking down the hill with the guy Miguel talked to about.

"Ugh what is my sister doing here?" I asked to no one in particular "Hey babe, don't let her ruin are fun, ok?" Hall told me caressing my cheek, I just nod at him.

I saw a really drunk Miguel walking towards my sister and her "friend", I didn't want to pay atención to them, until Miguel pushed the guy to the floor. Me and Hawk got up and went to back Miguel back. The guy got up and try to get closed to Miguel but he throw a punch at him, hitting my sister instead.

"God you asshole" Sam grunted while standing up "What the hell was that?, my dad was right about Cobra Kai, good luck at the tournament, I won't be there" Sam turned around to looked at me "Come on Davina we're leaving".

"No im not, I'm staying, you can leave if you want I don't care" I did shrugging her off "You've been drinking too?, come on we're leaving now!!" she tried to grab my arm but Hawk pulled me behind him "You've done enough, why don't you just leave her alone" he grabbed my hand and guide me towards my car, I give him the keys for him to drive since I was drinking.

He drive us to his house, since I told my mom I was staying with Aisha, what i was planning on doing until my sister appeared, we got out of the car, and went straight to his room.

"Do you want a shirt of mine to sleep in?" He was taking the covers of his bed off for us to go to sleep, I walked up to him and turn him around "No, I don't want to sleep just yet" I leaned in to kiss him, I snaked my arms around his neck, brushing his neck hair with my fingers while he had his hands on my waist.

"Davina stop, your drunk" he said not really trying to stop me "No I'm not, I'm fully aware of what I'm doing" I said taking his belt off his pants "See"

"Your on" he turned me around and throw me into his bed, then he got on top of me and started kissing my neck "Hawk!" I let out a moan.

I took his shirt off and started tracing my hands through his abs, he took of my shirt and revealed my black bralette "God your so hot" he kissed my lips again.

I helped him taking my bra off and he just looked at my chest with a opened mouth, kissed his neck and started making my way slowly to his ear to whisper "That's all yours baby".

"I love you so much" he took my face and kiss me sweetly and soft.

That might was magical.

Little do I know the next day wasn't gonna be so magical.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 7.2K 42
If only she knew how much trouble that boy would bring her. warnings: language, drinking, sexual themes (not in detail) (DISCONTINUED) COMPLETED UN...
201K 7.5K 75
women like you should not be brutalized by love © starlithearts, 2022 cobra kai seasons 1-6 eli moskowitz / female oc multi ocs / multi pairings
165K 4.7K 47
if a man talks shit then i owe him nothing. hawk x fem!oc x Robby Keene cobra Kai season 1-5 previously named sunshine!
6.3K 451 6
⤷★ 𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖚𝖕 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 "Aren't you going to do something?" "Why should i? she's winning" •••••• COBRA KAI , miguel diaz seasons 1- ©f4brays 2023 I...