MYCT Parent au!!

By LenKagamine793

This was all done bc I'm a piss goblin and I have no sleeping schedule. also I have three other fanfics, you... More

Background!!
Part one: Hello
Flower crowns
CHANGE!!
Skeppy
Philza
Niki!
found
Time to choose
Rude awakening

still alive

28 1 0
By LenKagamine793

I woke up underground I'm in a grave hey! I bang on the grave "let me out I'm still alive"  I attempt to say. My tongue, it's gone!  I bang full force on the lid  fundy  opens the cofin …"GORGE YOUR ALIVE!" he pulls me out and pulls me into a hug. I smile at him and hug back. 

"And we are currently trying to find her." He explained. "She told dream that you guys where fucking, is that true?" He asked. I shook my head. "Oh, right, no tongue." He Says. He hands me paper and pen. I start. Writing, it reads: I was staying in his house because it was raining. Fundy reads it and then nods.

Dream pov
"TECHNO!!" I shouted as Techno's limp body fell to the floor. "Why are you doing this?" I asked with tears in my eyes. "W....what do you mean I thought you wanted this..? W-we the cows we had k-" "YOU'RE PSYHCO! I NEVER KILLED ANYTHING. WE NEVER KILLED ANYTHING." I shouted as I felt tears streaming down my face. "No.....your lieing so that I get in trouble...We...I...." She started to cry as she held her sword up. "Your lieing! LIER." she ran towards me as I held my sword up.

The sword cut through *one of their names😈* stomach. "Wh- *cough*"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐢) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
163K 7.5K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.4M 31.9K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
123K 7.3K 90
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...