Motel Blue Moan

By ELFairevil

EXCELSA EDITION Leapin' lizards! Basically, the tale started when you have to sex more frequently... ...Never... More

ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
ɢʀᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇsᴄʜᴇᴡᴍᴇɴᴛ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷: ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ɴᴀᴋᴇᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸: ʙᴀʙʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ sᴀʟᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: ʙᴀɪʟ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5: ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴇʏᴇꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6: ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ
ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴏʟᴅ ᴠɪʀɢɪɴɪᴛʏ
Chapter : Can you save me?
Chapter 9: Hang me out to dry
Chapter 10: He hit me (and it felt like a kiss)
Chapter 11: Kiss me more
Chapter 12: Rugs from me to you
Chapter 13: Hurt me tomorrow
Chapter 14: Hold me like a heaven
Chapter 15: Let me tickle your fancy
Chapter 16: Bury me Alive
Chapter 17: Bring me to Life
Chapter 18: Fly me to the moon
Chapter 19: Please Pardon Me
Chapter 20: You shock me all night
Chapter 21: Show me your tattoo
Chapter 22: Kiss me more
Chapter 23: Put me away
Chapter 24: Ache with me
Chapter 25: A little bit of Me
Chapter 26: Feet don't fail me
Chapter 27: Act like you love me
Chapter 28: Blow me
You ain't here to kiss me
Chapter 30: You're mocking me High

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4: ᴡᴀʟᴛᴢ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢʀᴀᴠᴇ

630 101 11
By ELFairevil

Not so long ago, Alara's progenitor escaped the Motel by executing her own death. Because of that, the balance inside of it, diminished. As a result, it enraged the God of Gehenna. It's not a big deal if it was just an ordinary Inn, but it's horribly not. It's a quenchless place that holds everyone's last grave. Recklessly, they welcome all the worst souls that have been abandoned by heaven and hell.

After three days of staying, the heiress of the Motel will command the soul to bring his/her body inside the Gehenna. Later on, the body will become gold if the owner itself leaves it. In spontaneity, when the soul is free and the body betrays it... Their last option is to borned again as a reincarnated animal. If you're a fucker , choose what animal you like. If you're a murderer, choose between any poultry animal.

However, before things happened like that...
Gehenna offers multiple games and gives a fair opportunity to all of the soul.
For others it's a place of hope but for Gold, it's a life without breathing.

" I am Puma Jacan T. Pleschke. I don't know why I'm here, but I'm going to play"

Pfff---

Natawa ako sa tigre na nasa harap ko.

This game he wishes to play will seriously end in tears and blood, someday. Napailing nalang ako kakatawa.

"Do you know that Tiger cubs are born blind and only half of the cubs survive?" I asked and made him falter.

"Miss--"

"Gold" inunahan ko siya. "And the fact that you're here, screams you don't survive! Of all the tiger cubs, You die... Alone!" pangungutya ko. "Where do you get those graving hopes?" I mock him again.

Within those words that made his groaning eyes hindered all the galloping rage.

I shrug and drink some extra extract. Naalala ko tuloy ang nangyari kagabi at kung gaano siya ke desperado na mabuhay ulit.

Tigers live only for about 25 years. I don't know if he really reached that number, but all I care about is the fact that he's my timer. And a timer should always be at the wrist of her owner.

"I wish I could kiss you again. I like you better if you don't talk"

I laid together the most phony smile I could muster. I hate him. He's unleashing the real hell inside of me. And I want to place him there.

"Follow me" I spilled in a fruity voice and started to lead the way.

The heels I had were enough to fill the empty conversation we had. Tahimik niya lang akong sinundan hanggang sa makarating kami sa Front office. I heard a sharp shrill but my hands didn't bother to close my ears. And the Tiger at my back didn't either.

"Mamamatay ka pagkatapos mong makagraduate at magkaroon ng isang buwang gulang na anak!" The new guest laughed as he was a gift of prophecy. Samantalang ang hinulaan niya nood at galit galit. Kaya naubos ang mga staff ko at nag kumpulan doon para lang maawat sila.

"PAPATAYIN KITANG BALIW KA!" sabi ng babae na ayaw paring mag paawat sa mga staff ko.

"Pero patay na siya" I enter the scene and everyone gives their way. "At ikaw din" I declare in no joke.

"HAH!" she sighs in disbelief.

"Silence if you don't want to be a gold!!!" My shark staff commanded. I smile upon looking at his face. Eventually, I immediately show a goodbye gaze and face this old crazy fart.

"Ako din!" I'm excited to say that, "Hulaan nyo din ako!" utos ko.

Bakas ang pagtataka niya pero hinablot niya naman agad ang palad ko at sinimulang sundan ang mga linya na nakamarka dito.

Everyone is mute and even the air is dead. We all wait on what this old man can bleak some prophecy.

"Mamamatay ka... Kapag nakita mo na ang taong mahal mo"

Nangati ang tenga ko. May sinabi ba siya?

"MAMAMATAY KA... KAPAG NAKITA MO NA ANG TAONG MAHAL MO!" sabi niya sabay duro sa akin.

The noise I heard hit like a quietude. Pfff----

"Ang sakit mo sa panga, Tanda. It's a grisly life!" Nanghihinayang kong sabi habang tumatawa. "Mangyyayari ba yon?"

"BALIW KA!!!! BALIW SIYA!!!" He raised his voice and pointed a finger on me.

I look at my palm. How can he predict something with this empty hand. I can see my dark future without looking at it. Grrr!

"A-aray!" Nakuha ulit ang atensyon ko ng isang nangangatog na sigaw mula sa baliw na ito. I smiled again.

"Most sharks have good eyesight, that's why I'm looking at you as an Orca. I'm afraid yet I'm here, still loving you." He said rapturously while breaking the finger of old man's finger that lately accused me.

"AWWWW!!! Astute! My keen shark!" I covered my mouth using both hands. He's absolutely back. And I was so touched!

It takes me a second to decide and rush through his arm. I grasped when he carried me as I hugged him.

"I miss you, my Gold '' Awww. Astute Harkxon's voice made me want to live again.

The pale gold within me, gleams only on him. "I miss--Ahhh!"

I shouted when somebody grabbed me and brought me down. He also move his shoulder smoothly with a rise and fall beat of inhaling. I can't see my shark now. These Cowabunga are blocking me.

"Who--"

"Are you here to play?"

I recognized who he was when he started to talk. So it's you, Puma huh?

"Tigers also love to swim and play in the water so don't get caught. Remember that I'm strong enough to mend in breaking bodies."

"Sharks do not have bones...
And I think tigers don't had brains" Pff-- sabay pa kaming tumawa ni Astute. Napakagaling niya talaga mangbara.

I was about to take a step and went to him but Puma grabbed my wrist and held me back.

What's with the tension?

Astute did his way but I ordered him to stop...

I look at this Tiger. He will waltz to me to grave so don't touch him, my shark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
88.4K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
913K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.