๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐™๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น...

-MOTHERMOON

๐™ค. ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐™๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™ .ยฐ+ ( ๋‚˜๋ฅผ ์‚ฌ๋ž‘ํ•ด. ) โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏโ€ขโ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ ๐’•๐’‰๐’” ๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ... ะ•ั‰ะต

๐—๐—˜๐—ข๐—ก ๐— ๐—ข๐—ข๐—ก๐—•๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—Ÿ
๐˜‹๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž ๐˜๐˜๐˜š๐˜›๐˜–๐˜™๐˜ 
Changes!
โ”โ”โ” ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‹๐™Ž
๐˜Œ๐˜Ÿ๐˜–
๐˜‰๐˜›๐˜š
โ”โ”โ” ๐™‡๐™”๐™๐™„๐˜พ๐™Ž
โ”โ”โ” ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐˜ฝ๐™๐™ˆ๐™Ž
๐™”๐™Š๐™๐™๐™Ž ๐™๐™๐™๐™‡๐™”: ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™๐™„๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐™๐™๐™‡๐™‡ ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐˜ฝ๐™๐™ˆ
โ”โ”โ” ๐™‡๐™Š๐™Š๐™†๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™Š๐™†
โ”โ”โ” ๐™Ž๐™Š๐˜พ๐™„๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐™ˆ๐™€๐˜ฟ๐™„๐˜ผ
๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜•๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜•๐˜Š๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜ˆ๐˜Ž๐˜Œ๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›
๐˜š๐˜” ๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜•๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜•๐˜Š๐˜Œ๐˜š ๐˜—๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜Ž๐˜•๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Š๐˜ 
๐™„๐™‰๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™๐˜ผ๐™ˆ ๐™ž
โ”โ”โ” ๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ข ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก๐—˜๐—ง
โ”โ”โ” ๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ข ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ง ๐——๐—ข๐—ข๐—ฅ
โ”โ”โ” ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ
๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜Š๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜› ๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜ˆ๐˜Ž๐˜Œ๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›
๐˜”๐˜๐˜š๐˜š๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž ๐˜Š๐˜“๐˜–๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž
๐˜‘๐˜œ๐˜š๐˜› ๐˜›๐˜ˆ๐˜Œ๐˜”๐˜–๐˜–๐˜• ๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜š
๐˜ž๐˜Œ๐˜‹๐˜‹๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž ๐˜—๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜•๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž
๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜—๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜š ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜”๐˜–๐˜–๐˜•๐˜‰๐˜ ๐˜œ๐˜“
๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™’๐™€๐˜ฟ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™Š ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™Š๐™‰ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™๐˜ผ๐™€๐™ˆ๐™„๐™‰
๐™’๐™€๐˜ฟ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™๐˜ผ๐™„๐™‡๐™Ž
๐˜ฟ๐™๐™€๐™Ž๐™Ž๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™๐™Š๐™Š๐™ˆ ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™†
๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™€ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‰๐™๐™ƒ ๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™Ž
๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€๐™ˆ๐™€๐™‰๐™
๐˜ฝ๐™„๐™๐™๐™ƒ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™” ๐™Ž๐™๐™๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™Ž๐™€

๐™๐™‰๐™€๐™“๐™‹๐™€๐˜พ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™

3.8K 150 69
-MOTHERMOON

  In which Moon goes into labor and Heechul
freaks out

It all started out as a normal day. A very pregnant Moonbyul walked into SM, holding her belly with one hand and carrying her nude color Louis Vuitton bag in the other. She was only there to visit some of the trainees and hang out with Heechul.

The fall weather had just hit and the leaves fell gracefully everywhere.

Any day, her and Taemin's twins would be due and October just started. And as sad as she was to know that they didn't get to have their gender reveal party, she was happy to still have the baby shower before he had to serve his time in the military. But she really would have wanted him there to see the birth of their children.

She hopes somehow he would be able to at least visit the hospital.

"Moonshine!" Heechul greeted her at the lobby area as soon as she waddled into the building. He carefully hugged her, being mindful of her pregnant stomach.

Moon smiled and gently hugged him back. Her back was hurting for carrying two babies but she was still excited about being a mother.

"Hey, Heechul-nim~" she greeted back as he began helping her to a seat.

"You should have told me you were planning on driving." He playfully scolded. "I would have picked you up, myself. You shouldn't be doing too much work."

Ever since Moon became pregnant, everyone in SM had this running joke. They would playfully scold her for moving too much and they would give her special treatment. She appeared on Knowing Brothers while 7 months in and everyone in the cast would scold their male guest ( which was Baekhyun ) for not getting her a chair.

It was funny and cute, honestly.

"All I did was walk a few feet in!"

"Exactly! You are carrying royalty in your belly!" Heechul shot back, guiding her to a seat. "We should be carrying you around."

"Oh please," she giggled as they sat across each other.

"How have you been?" Heechul immediately asked her. He loved children and he was excited to meet their twins soon. Ever since he was named one of the god fathers of their twins, he took his role really seriously. "How are the future little Taemins?"

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" She laughed out, rubbing her belly. "What if they were girls?"

"Please, if they are anything like you, they would be the most tsundere twins ever." He joked. "Especially as girls."

Moon smacked him on the knee as he laughed. "I am not a tsundere!"

"Exactly what a tsundere would say."

For about an hour, Heechul and Moon hung out in the lobby area before going to the cafeteria for lunch since he didn't want to leave the building and have Moon walk too much. So they settled for the cafe in the building.

"So, you two are keeping the gender a secret until they are born?" He asked as he gave her a bottle of water.

Moon nodded. "Since the gender reveal party was canceled due to his military service, we decided to just be surprised when they are born. But the baby shower was very beautiful. I wish you could have been there."

"I know!" Heechul groaned slumping his shoulders. "But I was busy with filming. I feel bad that I couldn't be there. But I hope you liked the gift I sent."

"Those little shoes were so cute~" she squealed a little. "Thank you again for that and the teddy bears."

"No problem." He replied back with a smile. "I had to fight with Leeteuk over the color-"

"Uh oh!" Moon interrupted, suddenly pausing. She looked a little pale and her hands were on her stomach.

Heechul frowned a little, worried that something happened. "Are you okay? Do you need something?"

"The nearest hospital." She mumbled, looking at him with scared eyes. "My water broke."

It was then and there that Heechul nearly fainted when she said those words. She was going in labor! He couldn't believe it! He had only joked about being around when she would have her babies but he honestly didn't know this would happen to him!

"Oh my god!" He yelled, standing up so quick, Moon's head nearly spun. His yelling gathered almost everyone's attention. "She's in labor! She's in labor!"

"I don't need the whole world to know!" Moon screamed just as loud, also freaking out as she felt contractions begin to increase. "Ah! I need a hospital!"

"My cars the nearest!" Kibum, coming out of the lunch line, quickly appeared once he heard Heechul scream like a banshee.

He had just entered the cafe area, extremely hungry, when he suddenly heard Heechul yelling and panicking.

While Heechul was mumbling words of encouragement to himself, Moon was hyperventilating while holding her belly. If the situation wasn't so dire, it would have been a very funny sight.

"Come on." Kibum said, gently helping Moon up, holding her right arm while Heechul took the left. "Let's get you to the hospital quickly."

"Breathe in, breathe out." Heechul repeated as they sped walked to the parking lot. "Breathe in, breathe out. You got this."

"Who are you talking to?!" Moon exclaimed, feeling more pain in her stomach.

"To myself!" He yelled back, still freaking out. "I've never been in this situation before! I'm scared!"

"Shouldn't I be the one scared?!"

"Not now!" Kibum interrupted them as he unlocked his car. "Now is not the time to freak out! We gotta get her to the hospital and those twin Taemins out of her stomach!"

"They're not little Taemins !"

As soon as they got to the nearest hospital, They rushed Moon into the er to prep her for her labor. Kibum went in with her while Heechul stayed in the waiting room, calling everyone.

He called her parents, brothers and a lot of her friends.

The first to arrive was her mother, which seemed like she got there as soon as he hung up. He had never seen a more excited woman in his life. Also, it was the first time he has met Cho-Hee, Moon's mother, and he could see the uncanny resemblance between them.

She ended up gaining access to her room so she quickly rushed to Moon.

The second to arrive was Minho and Onew. Both were together when he called and told them. Heechul could hear Minho's car skirted over the phone.

The third was D.O and Xiumin. D.O arrived three minutes after Xiumin did and both looked very out of breath.

"Dude, you should have been there!" Heechul said as soon as they arrived. "We were just having a light lunch when her water broke! I was freaking out!"

"I'm surprised you didn't faint." Onew joked, causing them to laugh. "You almost did with Chen and his wife had their daughter."

"Okay, that was different." He defended himself.

Four hours later and Chen actually arrives while the rest were tiredly waiting for the good news. "She's still in labor?" He asked, whispering in the quiet waiting room.

"Yeah," Minho mumbled sleepily, leaning his head on his hand.

"Oh good, I'm not too late." He sighed, sitting next to him. "Where is everyone?"

"Onew and Heechul went down to the cafeteria and Xiumin and D.O went to the bathroom down the hall." He explained. "It's been four hours. Heechul and Key were the ones who brought her here."

"I heard." Chen laughed a little. "I heard he nearly freaked out."

Minho tiredly chuckled with him. "Yeah, he did."

"Did anyone call Taemin?"

"About an hour ago but his phone was off and Heechul just left a voicemail." Minho mumbled. "In fact, I wonder-"

"Am I late?!" A new voice frantically spoke, waking up Minho fully.

The two looked and saw that it was Taemin, dressed in his military uniform and everything. He looked like he ran all the way over there as his face was a little red and a thin layer of sweat covered his face.

His presence shocked them completely. How was he able to get to the hospital?

"Taemin?!" Chen exclaimed shockingly. "The hell are you doing here?!"

"I was given permission to come here." He quickly explained, more worried about Moon at the moment. "That's not important! What room is Moon in?"

"234, down the hall." Minho stuttered out, still surprised by his presence.

Taemin didn't spare them anymore words as he quickly left to the room. Chen and Minho looked at each other in disbelief.

Taemin was always full of surprises.

"Okay two more pushes!" Dr.Han urged her as Moon gripped her mother's hand. "You're doing great!"

"Moon?!" Taemin ran into the room, after one of the nurses gave him a hospital cap and gown to wear.

Moon turned her head to face him as she kept hyperventilating. "Taemin?!" She gasped in between her contractions. "W-What are you.......doing here?! I thought you-you-"

"You really think I would miss this?" He asked, rushing to her side. "I told you I would be here one way or another."

Moon felt like crying tears of joy as she quickly held his hand. She really loved this man and was glad to have married him.

"This is a beautiful moment," Cho-hee interrupted. "And I couldn't be more proud of you, son-in-law, but we gotta continue to push the second baby out."

"Yeah, this can wait until after they have come out." Kibum said urgently.

As soon as they said that, Moon felt more pain as both of her hands squeezed their hands super tightly. It shocked Taemin.

It was like this woman was Superman or something.

"One more push!" Dr.Han exclaimed. "The baby is almost out! Just one more!"

"Ahhhh!" Moon yelled, pushing as hard as she could.

Soon, the room was filled with the sounds of two babies crying as Moonbyul finally felt relaxation take over.

"Congratulations, Mr and Mrs. Lee." Dr.Han said, quickly getting the nurses to take the baby to it's twin. "You two have one baby boy and one baby girl."

"Oh my god." Moon sobbed out as the nurses each gave the twins to each parent.

Moon held the baby boy in her arms as Taemin held the baby girl. Both were wrapped in a blue and pink blanket.

Taemin felt tears roll down his face as he looked at his children. He couldn't believe it. It almost seemed like a dream. He was a father now. And Moon was a mother.

"They're so beautiful." Moon cried openly, looking at her son as the baby boy calmed down and fell asleep. "He looks like you."

"I know." Taemin sniffled, looking at his son. "And she looks exactly like you."

"They're perfect." Cho-hee chimed in, covering her mouth with her hand while also crying softly. "You've gone and made me a grand mother again."

"I can't believe I'm an uncle." Kibum also cried a little.

"Congratulations, again." Dr. Han said, smiling at the couple. It always warmed his heart to see families in situations like this.

Moon tearfully smiled at him, thanking him through her eyes before she looked at Taemin. "We're parents now."

"I know." Taemin chuckled out, not even bothering to wipe the tears away. "We are......And we are going to be the best parents ever."

Moon leaned her head on the pillow, looking back at the babies in their arms. She knew they were in good hands now.

She had all the more reasons to live now. Her life was all about the twins now and she couldn't be happier.

After some time, Cho-Hee went to the waiting room to tell them the good news. When she announced that the twins are both boy and girl, they couldn't help but cheer loudly. But was quickly shushed when the receptionist reminded them of where they were.

Cho-Hee guided them to the hospital room Moon was staying in to see the new edition of the family.

Onew and Xiumin immediately started crying while Minho, Chen, Heechul and D.O smiled happily as soon as they saw the babies.

"Damnit, Taemin." Onew sniffled out. "You know how emotional I am."

"Sorry, hyung." Taemin chuckled out, still carrying his baby girl.

"They are so precious~" Heechul cooed, looking at them with adoration in his eyes. "I still can't believe I'm a godfather now."

"Have you named them, yet?" Chen asked, sitting next to Moon on her bed.

"We decided to name them Jonghyun and Jungha." Moon replied. "We felt like it was a fitting name. Jungha was the name of my grandmother before she passed away and we wanted Jonghyun to be honored in the best way possible."

"J-Jonghyun?" Minho stuttered out, feeling himself about to cry.

"I know, I cried, too." Kibum chuckled, giving him a tissue. "He would have been so happy, Taemin. He has always wanted a family and now he can really live on forever."

Moon smiled softly. When she brought it up, she was worried that Taemin might have some type of reservations on the idea but it was the complete opposite. He was actually over the moon with the idea.

"Congratulations, you two!" D.O congratulated, now carrying baby Jungha. "She looks like you."

"Yeah and Jonghyun looks like Taemin." Chen said, looking at the sleeping boy. "They are beautiful."

Moon looked over all of them as they began talking about all of the things they were going to do for the twins and what they couldn't wait to do once they were old enough.

It was moments like these that made Moon smile and was happy to have chosen the path that lead her here.

She couldn't have asked for a better life.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

3.8K 131 21
๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ Sสœแด‡'s แด€ สœแด‡แด€สŸแด‡ส€ ๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐š๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ Sสœแด‡'s แด€ ษขแดแดแด… ษขษชส€สŸ ๐–ก๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—๐—Œ ๐–ง๐–บ๐—‚๐—…๐–พ๐—’ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€...
exo imagines ๋ฏผ๋“ค๋ ˆ

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

737K 16.2K 123
EXO oneshots! EXO Imagines | 25/6/14 | ยฉ cherrylisps
Tpotol book 3: the depth of the ocean BloodWriter

ะคัะฝั‚ะตะทะธ

1 0 25
Suho was always aware that the world on EXO planet was a dangerous place. But there was one thing that fascinated him beyond anything else - the unex...
91.8K 1.1K 22
โ†ป๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด/๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ. โ†บ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด: โš›๐˜‰...