𝐻𝒾𝓈 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝒸𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝒫𝓇�...

By officalvia__

The girl screamed, as Joey was punched in the mouth. By the best. "You. Are. Crazy!" Joey screamed, in my fac... More

Credits & Starters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 -
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 12

14 0 0
By officalvia__

Lᴜᴋᴇ:
I woke up thinking about Mom, and the whole New York trip. I was hoping Marie would want to come, especially since she'd been stressing over school, homework and things with her sister. I really wanted Mom to meet her. All I really do is talk about Marie. Besides Dad, and Anastasia, whom Mom can't stand either.

"So, she's your girlfriend?" Mom asked with a flirty voice, trying to sound 'hot' as she always says.

"Yeah, she's my girlfriend." I said proudly, which shut my Mom up for at least three seconds.

"Have you guys said the 'L word' yet?"

"Uh, no. We've only been dating for a month."

That's where I realised, today had officially been a month, since Marie and I had started dating. Mom gave out a laugh when she noticed that I had forgotten.

"Don't be an ass. Get off the phone, and buy her something! A necklace? Something she'll treasure."

I decided to take a day off school, to to buy something for Marie. I was supposed to be organised, all boyfriends are. Well, the normal, caring ones are.

I got off the phone with Mom, and hit the mall with Zane. He wanted to buy something for Gia, seeing as he was going to ask her out soon. We headed inside and Zane offered to head into Sephora, on purpose.

"I know Gia likes Gucci. She and Lexi always go there. Let's go check it out." Zane pulled my arm towards the door to Gucci. I wasn't sure if Gucci was something Marie would like, so I didn't buy anything. Zane bought a purse for Gia, and then left with me.

"You didn't buy anything?"

"Nah, I don't think Gucci is Marie's thing. I noticed she wears a lot of jewellery. It looks like Pandora or Prada." Zane nodded while listening.

We headed up the stairs and walked into Pandora. It was filled with a bunch of rings, necklaces, bracelets. Everything was there. It looked good, I liked it.

We walked up to the desk where the receptionist was sitting. She had gum in her mouth and was playing on her phone. Zane walked up to the desk, waiting for her to assist us. She looked up slowly before looking back down at her phone.

"Welcome to Pandora, how can I help?" She sounded dryly.

"So, we're looking for something for our girlfriend," Zane pointed to me, "-and almost girlfriend." He pointed to himself.

The receptionist nodded before turning her head to a large back door, behind her. "Bianca! Customers!"

Another lady with a Pandora uniform came out. She was wearing long earrings that touched her shoulder. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. Her long lashes were dark, showing her blue eyes boldly. She had perfectly straight teeth, forming a smile.

"Hi! I'm Bianca, how can I help you?" Zane smiled before explaining what we were looking for.

Bianca showed us many different types of jewellery, before letting us decide. Zane decided he was going to get something extra for Gia, so he bought her a designer bracelet with Gia's initials on it. On the back was the latter Z, for Zane's name.

I found a necklace, that I really liked. I could visualise Marie wearing it and looking so fucking good in it. It was silver necklace that had the letter 'x' on it, with diamonds all around the letter. I liked that it had 'x' on it. It symbolises a kiss. I liked how it had diamonds on it, it looked shiny.

I showed Zane the necklace I was buying, and his expression was just..off somehow.

"What?" I asked in confusion. Zane lifted the necklace and lifted the price tag.

$330

"You're gonna buy her this? You met her like a month and few weeks ago. What if she's not who she seems to be?" Zane worried. I shook my head.

"She's different. I can tell. She's..special."

It's true. What I feel with Marie is strong. I get this good vibes when I see her, and I just feel happy. Not annoyed because we're at school, happy because I get to see her, and if she didn't show up that's when my moods change. She's become so important within a month. I know this will last longer because I can't stop thinking about her. Let alone, talk about her.

I bought the necklace, and Bianca put it into a cardboard box. A black one, with rose cold writing, Pandora. We picked up our things before going to a small shop with cards. Mainly for me.

I picked up a cream coloured card and bought it. I picked up a nearby pen and started writing in it.

Happy one month, Princess.
You encourage me to be me, and bring the good out of me. You explored every part of me, learning about myself. You're an amazing friend, and girlfriend. Seeing you, is like a surprising gift being given to you in replay one hundred times over again. You're inspirational and kind. You're outstanding, Marie.

Love, Lukey xx

I hoped that was good enough for her. It's everything I feel. She probably doesn't feel exactly the same, but hopefully close to that.

~~~
Mᴀʀɪᴇ:
I was so sick to my stomach the next morning, that Mother let me stay home. She doesn't usually let us stay home from school, it's rare. Though, she said she noticed how I've been super stress and allowed me to stay home in bed and rest. Which, I did so.

Mabel offered if I wanted to have breakfast in bed, but I didn't want to be lazy, so I politely declined. I put on my pink robe and followed Mabel downstairs, rubbing my eyes softly. I headed to the dining room, and found Louisa talking with Mother. Chloe was seated right at the end of the table on her phone. Daddy was in his usual spot, next to Mother and Andre was next to Louisa, also his usual spot.

"-We're going today. I'm looking forward to it." Louisa explained. I sat next to Andre, leaving him in the middle of Louisa and I, before turning my head to Louisa.

"Where are you going?" I put a spoonful to my mouth. Louisa turned to me.

"Ultrasound. I'm really excited!" Louisa was now, two months pregnant. She had a small, but little curvy bump on her stomach.

"Have you got a name? Or a gender?" Chloe joined in the conversation. Louisa hesitates before explaining. Andre decided it was his time to speak up.

"Yes, and no. We don't know the gender, but we have names for which ever is born."

"Tell us, I need to know my niece or nephews name!" Chloe smiled widely. I didn't dare join the conversation. It was too weird.

"Well, if it's a girl, then we've chosen Mary Jane, and if it's a boy we've chosen Logan." Louisa smiled. Mother's eyes grew wide in happiness.

"I love both those names! Mary is a very close name to Marie. As, her full name is Maria, Marie sounds very much softer." Chloe stood up, which got my Mother's attention.

"Yeah, yeah. Go ahead, name your stupid kid's name after Marie." She narrowed her eyes at me.

Here we go again.

"Chloe, sit the fuck down, and don't speak like that against your sister or my child. As for you, it'll be your niece or nephew." Andre spoke up.

"Fuck this. This whole family. I'm leaving, moving out. Matt and I found our own place." Chloe got up, threw the finger at us, and went to the garage getting into her Jeep before driving off. We all heard the sound before staying quiet.

"Well, I think we ought to leave her for a bit." Mabel suggested.

"No, Mabel. No woman should ever speak like that. It's disgusting." Mother spoke. Mabel shrunk in embarrassment.

"I've never seen her act like this. It's not right." Daddy joined in the discussion.

"The way she spoke about the baby, made me disgusted." Louisa mumbled. Everyone giving her a sympathetic look, before Andre kissed her cheek lightly.

"The way she spoke to Marie, made me sick to my stomach." Andre added.

Everyone looked at me as if I was going to say something.

"Well, we can't read Chloe's mind, now can we? No, so maybe we should give it time. She's probably stres-" Andre cut me off, shaking his head.

"No, Bear. Stop doing this to yourself. Remember, new you?" That's right! New me. Stuff Chloe, when she's ready she can apologise. I don't have to apologise for anything. Besides hurting her feelings with facts.

~~~
Chloe, was always going to Chloe. I can't change that. Though, having her the way she is, is good and bad sometimes. She'll give you great advice and will be the best person to be around when she's happy, but when she's mad at you, the entire 'fun world' has stopped and been destroyed. It's rather sad, and confusing. You don't ever know when she'll just flip her switch. Unless it's something with purpose, or intention.

I was just not in the mood for another argument with Chloe. The others were just too much. This one, involving my family and unborn niece or nephew, would become worse than what it already seemed.

Louisa came into my room, noticing Chloe had left. Louisa hangs out with Chloe, more than what she does with me. Andre says it's because they're close in age, but I don't believe that. I think Louisa just matches Chloe's personality. Or, she just might happen to like it.

"Are you alright?" Louisa closed my bedroom door behind her quietly before sitting on my desk chair. I had been reading for my English class.

"I'm alright. Why?" I asked, not taking my eyes off the book. I thought it was rude, so I closed the book after putting my bookmark inside.

"Yo- You know, with the whole Chloe business. Sounds rather messy."

Messy? What the bloody hell does that mean?

"Right." I nodded. "Well, it is."  I added.

"I don't really know how to relate to that. I'm an only child, it's not easy relating. Apart from having cousins, that's really all I can relate to." Louisa explained. I listened while she told me about her family.

It wasn't normal for Louisa for telling me about her life. She's usually a private person, and she's not inconspicuous about it either. I knew something was either going on, or Andre had planned for her to become 'nice' to me. He had tried once before. It was rather odd, and strange. Very strange.

"-So, they always did that wei-" I cut Louisa off, realising she had practically been talking to herself for the past couple of minutes.

"Louisa. Is everything okay?" I asked, tilting my head. Louisa burst into tears. She ran over to my bed and sat across from me. She wiped her tears after she saw how shocked I was.

"Oh! I'm sorry." She jumped a little, noticing my shocked expression.

"No, no, don't worry. I'm sorry. I'm being judgy. Tell me, what's going on?"

Louisa had explained to me that she had been really stressed. She wasn't sure if it was the pregnancy hormones, or just stress but she was so upset.

Louisa's parents told the family she was pregnant, and it turns out they weren't too happy. They said she was too young, and should have waited a little while longer.

In my opinion you should have a child when you're over 25, though you must be responsible. You need to know the aspects of having to look after a child.

Anyway, her family have decided to block Louisa on all platforms and left her on, what she calls 'ghost mode'. Whatever that is.

"Have you told Andre? He could definitely give you his best advice."

"No, It's not that important." Louisa wiped her tears.

"Of course it is!" I comforted her.

I felt horrible. How could her family do this to her? That's horrible.

~~~

Louisa left to go back to Andre's room, while I continued my English reading. I decided to leave a message to Luke, knowing he would be finishing up his homework too. Him and Diego were coming for dinner tomorrow night. I was so excited for everyone to meet Diego.

I left a small voice message for Luke before checking my other messages.

"Hey Lukey! I hope you're well. I didn't go to school today, in case you didn't notice. I'm so excited for tomorrow though! Kisses." 

I checked all my other messages, which had just been spam from our girls group chat, with Lexi and Gia and others were from family in England. Our friends had their group chat too, but it was mainly of Nick sending photos of girls saying they were hot. Which made us laugh.

After a while, I had my shower and I was cleaning my room a little before I proceeded to go to bed. That is, until Mabel knocked on my door. I thought she was tucking me in, but she signaled for me to get up.

I got out of my bed, putting my robe on and heading downstairs following Mabel as quietly as possible. She opened the front door, and there stood Luke. He had a smile on his face. I gave him a surprised look, before Mabel nudged me outside a little.

"Five minutes, starting now." She warned me.

I slightly shut the door behind me and sat on my steps. Luke copied. He had a small bag with him, which he handed over to me. I took the bag out of his grip analyzing what it was going to be.

"Lukey, you're so sweet. What's this for?" I asked after, kissing Luke's cheek. Inside was a necklace, and a card. It was beautiful. The necklace had a 'x' on it and it was from Pandora. One of my many favourite jewellery shops.

"You forgot." Luke pouted. I tilted my head in confusion.

"Our one month anniversary."

My eyes bulged to the size of golf balls. "Shit! I'm so sorry Luke. I- I've been so stres- I'll make it up to you. Ugh, God. I'm such an idio-"

Luke shook his head and chuckled. "Don't worry babe, we'll both do something together. You can make up for it on Saturday. How's that sound?" Luke smirked, his cheeky smirk. I nodded and kissed his cheek.

God, he's so cute.

~~~

I told Luke everything that had been happening after the major events that happened through the past couple of days. Chloe, Daddy, Chloe, Louisa and mainly just Chloe.

Luke listened, nodding his head softly, with his hand in mine, and I just explained everything. He gave me some wise advice, though I explained to him about the 'new me business' or 'plan'.

"You could talk to her. Tell her that the only way things will be sorted, is if you both talk about the things you like, and the things you don't like. That you do in action. You know?"

"I can't. She has to apologize first. New Marie, coming through." I giggled. Luke rolled his eyes and laughed. We had spoken for what felt like hours. Correction: was hours. Mabel must have forgotten.

I said goodbye to Luke, and gave him the details on dinner for tomorrow, and headed inside. I closed the door and saw Mabel rush over to me. She looked tired.

"Good, off to bed. You're lucky I gave you an extra 25 minutes." She looked at her invisible watch, which made me laugh.

I headed to my bedroom, and got into bed. Mabel tucked me in before heading out. Being in bed is now my favourite thing. I usually like getting up or going to bed late, but now it's the opposite. Sort of.

I love sleeping.

I was then asleep, after thinking about Luke and Chloe, and just life, I had fallen asleep.

~~~
Lᴜᴋᴇ:
Today was Friday. The day Marie was going to introduce Dad to her family. Although, she was going to introduce him she was also going to ask about the trip to New York. I know Marie's been really excited. She told me she loves New York and if any place she could choose to live in, it'll be in New York.

I'd say the same. I love New York. Mom does too, that's why she moved there. Along with her job opportunity.

"Get up Lucas!" Anastasia knocked loudly on my door.

I have no idea why Dad is letting her stay.

I got out of bed and choose my outfit for the day. Plain, but whatever. I grabbed a pair of blue ripped jeans and white 270s. I put on a white shirt with the top reading "L.A" before grabbing my jacket.

I grabbed a leather jacket trying to cover my shirt, and grab my bag. Packing all my stuff inside. I brush my teeth and fix my hair before leaving my room and heading out towards my truck.

I arrive at school finding Marie in her gorgeous little outfits. She had a white mini skirt with a cream cropped shirt. She had a little light sweater, or she called it 'cardigan' and her hair was out. Her long gorgeous hair. She had plain white Jordan's on, and her tan skin was glowing.

Fuck. She's gonna get dress coded.

I ran up to Marie, taking my leather jacket off and wrap it around her waist. She gives me her warm smile, before giving me a kiss. I kiss her back before fixing my jacket around her waist. I bend down in front of her fixing my jacket before Mr Morgan, our 'favourite' teacher comes towards us, noticing Marie.

Shit.

"Marie. Nice to see you're following the rules?" Mr Morgan gave a chuckle. I glared at him, hoping he'd notice. He did, which made me feel better.

"P- Pardon me, but I'm not doing anything wrong, am I?" Her cute accent made me bit my lip and hide a little behind her hip so Mr Morgan wouldn't see. I was still fixing my jacket around her waist. Though, I don't think she noticed.

"Your clothes, or your outfit. It's against the school dress code. And you're very lucky your little boyfriend here is fixing you up." I clenched my jaw at Mr Morgan, before he spoke up towards me. I stood up in front of him, pulling Marie behind me a little, giving her the hint that I'm helping her out.

"And you? What's with the look?"

"Is there a look? Pff, I don't think there is. I'll help Marie, you continue with your little job. Bossing kids around." I have the same expression Mr Morgan gave Marie and I from the past, and mumbled the last part, before walking away with Marie.

I saw Lexi with Gia and immediately ran up to them, hand in hand with Marie. She was struggling to follow quickly. Lexi spotted us first, eyeing our hands. I ignored it.

"Do you have a pair of shorts? Or jeans? Anything." I urgently asked. Lexi nodded pulling out some blue jean shorts. I grabbed them and rushed Marie into the unisex bathroom. I helped her take off my leather jacket, before heading out. She grabbed my arm and held me back.

She was crying.

"Don't go. They'll do it again."

~~~
Thanks for reading Chapter 12!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 678 23
Book 1 to Loving Series **** Julieta Jane Jasper also known as JJ is a girl filled with surprises and many secrets that no one knows. She is...
76.8K 1.9K 46
[Completed] Rated Mature 36 Chapters A teen bad boy (Ed) proposes a nerdy girl (El) he has been crushing on since junior school. They fall in love...
22.4M 649K 28
One thing I'll always remember is my parents saying "Everyone has a story" "Everyone has a story with a past, tragic or not. Everyone has a story tha...
18M 430K 65
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭...