Anti-Romantic | Taegyu ✖

By b30mzu

"Sorry, I'm an anti-romantic." ・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・ Choi Beomgyu, a broken male with a fake smile always planted on... More

ANTI-ROMANTIC
Kang Taehyun
Choi Beomgyu
Chapter One: The Encounter
Chapter Two: Black Paint
Chapter Three: Escape
Chapter Four: Come Alive
Chapter Five: Don't Care
Chapter Six: Woe
Chapter Seven: Analeptic
Chapter Eight: Liberate
Chapter Nine: Chatter
Chapter Ten: Related
Chapter Eleven: Race Game
Chapter Twelve: Falling
Chapter Thirteen: Project
Chapter Fourteen: Drunken
Chapter Fifteen: Concealed
Chapter Sixteen: Jitters
Chapter Seventeen: Brickbat
Chapter Eighteen: Glum
Chapter Nineteen: Gutted
Chapter Twenty-one: Assurance
Chapter Twenty-two: New Arrival
Chapter Twenty-three: Boulevardier
Chapter Twenty-four: Strawberry Shortcake
Chapter Twenty-five: Crown
Chapter Twenty-six: Invitation
Chapter Twenty-seven: Party
Chapter Twenty-eight: Veracity
Chapter Twenty-nine: Prowl
Chapter Thirty: Mulish
Chapter Thirty-one: Wrangle
is this goodbye?
New Book !!
DON'T IGNORE!!

Chapter Twenty: Sleepover

1.7K 91 39
By b30mzu

Hyuka >,<

Gyu >3<

sleepover?

Hyuka >,<
sure but why so sudden?

Gyu >3<
idk just felt like it

-

It didn't take Beomgyu much time to reach his friend's house, waiting outside after ringing the doorbell, his eyes wandered around looking at the doormat he was standing on, it was a pretty brown molang doormat.

"oh fuck, did I ruin it?" He moved his foot away which was on the molang's face, he now frowned looking at the molang who had a footprint on it's face.

He heard the door click open looking up immediately, the door opened with a small gap to check who it was before completely opening the door.

"I accidentally butchered your molang." Beomgyu embarrassingly rubbed the back of his neck, making Kai tilt his head in confusion before looking down at the doormat, he gasped.

"How dare! I'm contemplating whether to take you in or not right now." Kai grumbled and rolled his eyes watching Beomgyu invite himself in nevertheless.

"OPPA WHERE ARE MY HEADPHONES!?" Beomgyu heard someone yell followed by loud footsteps coming from the stairs, soon after stood a young girl with long brown hair, an annoyed frown on her face.

"How the fuck would I know?" The blonde male spoke closing the door before facing the young girl.

"I don't know you always steal my things." The girl spoke folding her hands.

"Pretty sure it's the other way." Kai rolled his eyes averting his gaze towards his friends who was looking around not caring about what's going on.

"Oh, Beomgyu oppa!" The girl spoke finally noticing it wasn't just her and her brother in the house.

"Hello, Bahiyyih." Beomgyu waved at her flashing his sweetheart smile making the young girl blush.

"Ugh stop whoring over him." Kai grimaced grabbing the brunette's arm pulling him towards the stairs to his room.

"I'm not!" Bahiyyih grumbled puffing her cheeks.

+×+

"Ignore her." Kai spoke as they entered his room, Beomgyu laughed throwing his bag in a corner before laying on the bed like a starfish

"Kai-yah I'm hungry." Beomgyu pouted showing the blonde male his puppy eyes who gave him a disgusted look visibly gagging.

"Fine, let's order something." the blonde haired male agreed sitting next to the brunette before looking for something to order on his phone.

"KFC?" Kai asked looking at Beomgyu for approval who nodded excitedly, "Okay let me ask Bahi what she wants as well." Kai said before going towards the door.

"YAH DO YOU WANT KFC?" Kai yelled standing near the door, "CHICKEN WINGS PLEASE." She yelled back before Kai slammed the door shut.

"Let's play while we wait." Beomgyu spoke going towards the study desk picking up a stack of cards kept in a mess.

Beomgyu was familiar with this place, he had been here many times before and it looked the same except a few changes here and there.

They sat on the fluffy bed which was filled with plushies, shuffling the cards and distributing them, they began to play, laughter filled with the room, throwing subtle jokes now and then followed by screams every time one of them was about to lose or win, soon after the doorbell rang alarming the boys that the food is here, running down the stairs throwing away the cards, they saw Bahiyyih paying for the food and closing the door, her hands occupied with the bags

"Why did you pay?" Kai asked suspiciously taking the bags from her hands and placing them on the dining table.

"Why not?" She replied taking a seat on the table removing the food from the bag, the other two doing the same.

"Are you sick?" Kai placed his palm on his head and then on his sister's which was normal.

"Yuck! Move your disgusting hands away." She exclaimed in revulsion pushing his hand away.

"Are you trying to impress someone?" Kai tried to tease her knowing the little crush she had on his best friend years ago when their friendship had just begun, but the crush died down instantly after she realized that Beomgyu treated her like a younger sister, not that she minded it since she was never emotionally attached, it was just an attraction towards the handsome male.

"Shut up and eat." She threw a tissue on her brother's face she found laying around.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes watching both the siblings bickering, "Do y'all ever stop?" The brunette cried causing the siblings to laugh but apologized afterwards.

They continued to eat in peace with few questions asked by Bahiyyih since she was curious about everything that's going on in Beomgyu's life, not that he minded.

"Oppa never tells me anything that happens in his life." Bahiyyih complained to the older among them who nodded agreeing.

"You and me both, Bahi." Beomgyu replied while chewing on his chicken.

"What do you mean!?" Kai gasped looking to his right where Beomgyu sat.

"You know what I mean." The brunette rolled his eyes.

Moving on, they ate their food in a comfortable silence which was immediately broken by the front door opening and slamming shut followed by someone's lazy footsteps.

"I'M HOME KIDS." Beomgyu saw a pretty tall lady walk in stumbling, obviously drunk.

"Oh god." Kai facepalmed.

"UNNIE!" Bahiyyih ran towards the lady followed by Kai, both of them tried to get a hold of the drunk lady who was their older sister.

"Need help?" Beomgyu asked getting up from his place walking towards them.

"Nope!" Kai replied struggling as his older sister leaned on him trying to balance herself, both the siblings stumbled while walking towards what seemed like their older sister's room.

The younger siblings came out of the room a few minutes later, sighing to themselves drinking a glass of water after the hard work they went through.

Beomgyu watched everything happen, completely confused which Kai noticed, "Noona got a new job so she has dinner with her co-workers almost every day, it's annoying." He grumbled picking up the plates from the table which were now empty.

"I'm going to my room, bye." Bahiyyih excused after noticing the food was finished not wanting to do the dishes, she ran away.

"Let me help." Beomgyu spoke picking up the bag and boxes the food was delivered in, following the blonde male to the kitchen.

-------
Zuzu

Sorry for the delay!
Here are the answers to the questions which were asked in the previous chapter

Questions about the book:-

Will Hyuka tell Beomgyu the truth or he finds out himself?

:- That's a secret ;)

Why is hyuka so sus?

:- Why are you? 🧐

When will there be smut and fluff?

:- When Albert Einstein wakes up from the dead <3

The guy who followed Beomgyu, is he an important part of the story?

:- No one followed Beomgyu, it was his anxiety and yes

When will they get fruity?

:- When the apple falls from the tree

Questions about the authors:-

How was your day?

:- It was okay ig

Can I be in the book ig?

:- bangtxtunited now you are B)

Do you accept certified simps?

:- yes, yes we do

Where do you guys live as in country?

:- Zuzu - India
Wand - Sudan

Who inspired you guys to write this book?

:- No one in particular, it was just us brainstorming things when TXT dropped the album preview for freeze, we really liked anti-romantic even though we had only heard a small bit (it was that good 😩) and decided why not write a book about it and then Wand came up with the idea of mafias and we both went with the flow.

Your cute.

:- You're*

I have no questions I know everything about you already

:- Who you?

I love your writing and ily.

:- We love you too and thank you mwah

Thank you so much for these questions, it was fun replying to them <33

.・゜-: ✧ :- -: ✧ :-゜・.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 32.8K 141
Something happened between Choi Beomgyu and Kang Taehyun. And a few weeks after, the older male never saw his friend ever again. Hurt by his sudden...
257K 16.5K 59
Wherein Taehyun only fears losing the love of his life, and Beomgyu doesn't take the right step at the right time which ends with messing up everythi...
101K 4.9K 28
A mysterious boy who gave the new boy butterflies, eager to know his secrets. What's the cause of the eye patch he wore everyday? Will he ever find...
36.5K 1.3K 18
19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company. He has a...