𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 (𝐃𝐚𝐛𝐢 𝐱...

By clashgirl07

A late-night encounter, the mysterious death of a loved one, a weapon hunted by both heroes and villains, an... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

4

24.1K 734 4.4K
By clashgirl07

Combining the information you had with Dabi's knowledge admittedly made things much clearer than they had been.

The two of you had managed to get to a good starting point. After learning and reading through the theories about where this weapon had originated and what it could do, you were able to come to the conclusion that neither the heroes nor the villains had much of an idea of where to look for this thing either, meaning that there was time. Dabi had also said that there was a high possibility that the killer that had attacked you two nights ago wouldn't be the only one hunting for this thing. If Seigi had managed to get access to this information chances were that other groups did too. So, although you had more time than you'd originally thought, you needed to be faster than everyone else.

After about a half-hour, you heard your phone ringing from inside of your room. You were reluctant to leave your current task, but it would only take a few seconds, and you had a feeling about who it was that could be calling.

"Stay here," you said while standing up. Dabi waved his hand, not looking up from what he was reading.

You walked quickly to your room, accidentally bumping into the hanger on your door that held the cluster of gold medals you'd accumulated throughout the years. The phone was still ringing, an unknown number. You picked it up and answered with your name and a greeting.

"Yes, hello." The voice sounded as though it belonged to a middle aged woman. "I don't believe we've spoken before, I am the Hero Public Safety Commission Chairman and I'm calling in regards to the incident that occured over the weekend."

The chairman? She was known to rarely speak to anyone other than the highest level employees of the commission. The only person you'd ever seen her speaking to was Hawks, and it had only been a glimpse while on your way to bring a stack of files to another member of the board. "Chairman, of course. What would you like to know from me?"

"I believe that Hawks has already asked the necessary questions. I would, however, like to ask once more if you may have remembered anything else? Something that could aid us in figuring out the motive for the villains crime, and put a stop to any partners he may have had?"

She was trying to scare you into giving her information about what Ami had left you. By saying that the villain could have had partners, she was insinuating that your life could still be in danger as a way to get what she wanted. "Sorry, but what I told Hawks is still true. Didn't he say that the motive had something to do with a grudge against the vigilante group?"

She took a moment to respond, and you heard the faint sound of pencil scratching on paper. "Yes, that is the most likely reason. We just like to be sure that we cover all of our ground."

"Yes, of course. That makes sense."

The chairman cleared her throat. "I notice that you failed to come into work today, yet you didn't call in. Why is that?"

"Oh, um." The question took you by surprise. Wasn't it obvious why you hadn't come in? "I was just released from the hospital yesterday and I've been trying to come to terms with everything that happened. I didn't think to call. I apologize."

"Ah, yes, that is understandable. I do hope you know that this will have to be marked on your file, though. And I do hope that you are able to resume your normal schedule tomorrow." There was an undertone to her voice, one that made it clear that she fully expected you to be back at your desk by eight thirty in the morning tomorrow.

"I should be able to do that. I think I just needed a day to clear my head." A day. Who in their right mind would only need a day to cope with having their best friend killed and nearly being killed themselves? Your injury hadn't even healed yet for god's sake.

"Good. I offer you my condolences and thank you for your time. If you think of anything that may be deemed useful please do not hesitate to call me directly."

"Thank you. I'll make sure to do that." The call was ended and you set your phone back down. "Bitch."

Looked like you'd need to do a load of laundry sometime today. None of your work clothes were clean at the moment. Maybe you could stop by the nail salon while you were out too. Ami had went there often, which you'd found a little odd. Who needed to get their nails done twice a week? But now that you knew more, you guessed that the nail salon served more of a purpose than simple manicures. It was a possible meeting spot.

After taking a second to get ready and grab your basket of laundry, you walked back to the living room and saw Dabi look up. "Who was that?"

"It was the commissions chairman. She wants me to come back into work tomorrow." You grabbed your purse and slung it over your shoulder.

"And where are you going?"

"I've got some errands to run."

Dabi stood up and stretched his arms over his head. "Alright, give me a second to get ready."

Was he seriously trying to come with you? The thought was almost laughable. "Right. You just try and dig up whatever else you can while I'm gone." You double checked that you had all of your things and opened the door.

"You think I'm gonna let you go out there on your own? You really do seem to forget, princess, that my job is to keep you alive." Dabi appeared next to you. He'd readorned the black hoodie from last night and now had a large pair of sunglasses to cover his eyes and a black face mask concealing his skin from the nose down.

"It's eleven in the morning on a Monday. I think having you with me will actually put my life in more danger." You stepped into the hallway, looking to make sure that none of the neighbors were out. Of course, Dabi followed.

"I can't be sure with you. I mean, a stranger may step out and offer you something and from what I saw that night at the club, you would probably take it."

"Dude," you shut the door. "I'm not just some girl that goes around taking drugs from people."

"Really? Then what exactly did I see you doing Friday night?"

You glared at him as you began to strenuous walk down the stairs. "I was having fun. It was a trustworthy place, ok? Maybe if you didn't have such a grudge against enjoying yourself you'd understand."

"Oh, I find plenty of ways to enjoy myself. Only I can do it perfectly fine while sober."

"Of course. Wouldn't want drugs clouding your head while committing arson, right?" God, this guy was infuriating. He'd known you for barely a full day and had already decided to judge you for being someone who liked to go and party occasionally? He was a murderer! In what world did it make sense for him to judge you?

Dabi stayed close to your side the entirety of the walk to the laundromat, and while you'd been putting your clothes into the washer he'd just stood there watching. Only showing a hint of interest whenever you pulled out the red-lace bra and panty set that you liked to wear underneath your work clothes every so often. It made the day more enjoyable, being the only one that knew what was concealed by the collared white shirt you wore.

After starting the washer and paying one of the workers a little extra to switch the clothes to the dryer whenever it was time, you began your walk to the nail salon. Normally, you would take a train to make the trip faster, but it was only about a twenty minute walk, and you didn't want the passengers to spend the entirety of the ride staring at the man dressed as a robber standing next to you.

You finally managed to get to the salon without any issues, the only things you'd noticed had been lingering stares from the people you passed, but they never made any comment. Dabi spoke after looking up at the sign, and if you could see his expression, you knew it would be one of distaste. "You're getting your nails done?"

"Yeah, it's been a while. I figured I'd treat myself before work tomorrow." Let him think you were some careless party girl who wasn't taking any of this seriously. It would only make his reaction better after he found out what you'd really been doing.

"You do realize that right now, as we speak, that weapon is being hunted down by the commission, the League, and anyone else who knows about it? We need to be doing the same thing, not getting a fucking pedicure."

You pushed the door open. "God, you are really no fun at all."

The woman standing at the front looked up at the sound of the door, she smiled at you, but eyed Dabi suspiciously as soon as he walked inside. You turned back, "wait outside, ok?"

"Excuse me?"

"This will be quick, and I don't want you freaking out the workers."

With a huff of annoyance, he walked back out of the door. You turned to the woman who had greeted you. "Hi there, I'm just looking to do a regular manicure." You couldn't afford much else than that.

"Yes, right this way." She sounded relieved now that Dabi had left.

She led you to one of the tables closer to the back of the room and began prepping. You grabbed the black polish from the shelf and sat down, watching as she clipped and filed your nails. "You know, my friend actually recommended this place to me. She came here all the time."

The woman glanced up. "Really? Who is your friend?"

With the hand that she wasn't working on, you reached and pulled your phone from your purse and pulled up a picture of Ami. You'd taken it a couple of weeks ago on the night that the two of you had taken someone else's reservation at a super fancy restaurant across the city. She sat across from you eyeing the meal in front of her with excitement.

You'd been staring at the picture for longer than normal, but managed to snap out of it and show it to the woman. "Her name was Ami."

She tried to hide it, but the woman's eyes widened just slightly and her hand gripped your tighter than it had before. "I do think I recognize her, she is a very pretty girl."

"Was," you corrected. "She died about three days ago." You had to detach yourself from the words to keep from getting emotional. Saying it outloud was crushing.

"She-" your hand was dropped to the table. "She's dead?"

"She was killed, and right now, I'm trying to figure out who it was." Better to give a cliche revenge story than reveal anything about your true intentions. "I know she came in here for more than just nail services. Did she ever say anything to you about someone who might have wanted to hurt her?"

"Um-" the woman avoided your eyes. "She never spoke to me directly, no."

"But you overheard something?" You pressed closer.

"Listen," she looked down in shame. "I don't like to eavesdrop. It isn't like me, but I was so curious about her. She came in twice a week to meet with a girl. I thought they may have been together, but the way they spoke was so secretive, nothing casual about it. The other night... I heard them speak of a man, someone who had information that they needed. I just happened to be closeby and overheard."

"Do you know who the man was?"

Her voice grew softer. "They were speaking of a meeting with him, I believe it was going to be this last Saturday night at a club of sorts. His name was Junichiro, I think. Kenji Junichiro."

Kenji Junchiro. There had been a photo of him within the things Ami had left for you, meaning he had a tie to the weapon you were searching for. If what the woman said was true, they'd been supposed to meet over the weekend. You would need to figure out where to find him and meet him there yourself.

"Thank you," you said.

-------------------------------

After your nails were finished and you'd paid, you walked back outside with a smug smile tugging at the corners of your lips.

"So, was the wasted time worth it?" Dabi asked.

You looked over to where he leaned against the window of the nail salon, looking extremely out of place amongst the bright colors of the signs. "It was, actually." You began walking back down the street in the direction of the laundromat. "Kenji Junichiro, he's our first lead."

You were pulled back sharply. Dabi had a tight grip on your shoulder and he held you against the front of his body, his voice took on one of...concern? "Where the hell did you hear that name?"

You struggled against him. "Ami was supposed to meet the guy over the weekend. What is the matter with you?"

He let you go, "he's not someone you want to get involved with."

"How so?"

"I'll tell you when we get back to your place. Just hurry up and finish what you need to do."

Well, that had been an unexpected reaction. You shot him a glare before continuing your walk.

After picking up your laundry and making it back to the apartment, you shut the door and crossed your arms over your chest. "How do you know the guy?"

Dabi walked back to the living room and sat on the floor before responding. "He owns a club that I used to frequent called Ambush. Him and I were... close."

"Details." You sat down beside him, the discomfort of the ground making you realize that you seriously needed a new couch.

"He's a club-owner, but he's also heavily involved in the black market. He deals in weapons and lots of quirk-enhancing drugs. When I was younger, probably around eighteen, I ventured into his club and I guess I caught his interest. I worked for him for a while before joining up with the League."

A black market weapons dealer, that's exactly the kind of person that would have information on what you were looking for. "Why haven't you told me this already? He could be a major help."

"No. He doesn't help without a price, and when I left we weren't exactly on the best of terms."

"Then you don't have to meet with him, I will."

"Absolutely not," he said firmly. "The club he owns isn't a normal one, it's dangerous, especially for you. It's a place for villains to go and enjoy themselves without worrying about police or heroes. If you went there and got found out, they'd kill you."

Oh, that did complicate things a bit.

"We'll find someone else, got it?"

You nodded, "got it."

You must've been too quick to agree because Dabi gave you a look. "Promise me that you won't try anything."

"Yes, yes, I promise."

Lying wasn't something you enjoyed. So, four days later, you felt a tinge of guilt whenever you looked down from your desk at work and saw the outfit you'd brought to wear to the club that night.

You hadn't planned on breaking the promise when you'd made it, but the two of you had come up with no new leads. And why was Dabi so intent on keeping you from investigating the guy? He claimed it was a safety issue, but part of you wondered if he planned on meeting with Junichiro on his own in order to keep whatever he found out to himself.

In the four days since Dabi had started living with you, the two of you had spoken of pretty much nothing other than things regarding what you were looking for. He'd taken Ami's old room, much to your protest, but he'd made a good point in saying that he couldn't be expected to sleep on the ground in the living room. The other option he'd presented was to stay in your room, but as he'd expected, you'd shot that idea down quickly.

Work had been relatively normal. None of the people on your floor said anything to you, but you could hear their hushed conversations and saw their not-so-subtle glances. You tried to carry on normally, but it had just been too good of an opportunity to spill hot coffee onto a group of them as they walked past you on Thursday morning.

You were startled by someone speaking from behind you. "Hey there."

You turned around, coming face-to-face with Hawks, who'd managed to come only inches behind where you sat without you noticing. "Hi?"

Everyone around you was staring in shock. Hawks came in occasionally, but he never sought anyone out, and he only spoke for a few seconds to the people who came up to him. Why was he standing at your desk?

"I had a meeting with the chairman and figured I'd say what's up. How's your week been? I was surprised that you didn't take some more time off."

You stared, still very aware of the fact that if you stood up, his face would be only an inch away from yours. "It's been ok. Um, I couldn't really afford to miss a lot of days."

"They didn't offer you paid time off?" He asked.

Yeah, if only. You pushed your chair to the side and stood up, "nope."

"Assholes," he said. "Hey, it's the end of the day, right? How about I walk you out?"

You looked around the room at the people still staring at you in disbelief. You smirked, "I would love that. Thank you."

Hawks, catching onto what you were doing, lifted your bag from the ground and handed it to you with a smile. Then, he led you to the elevator and pressed the button signaling for it to go down. When the doors opened, he gestured for you to step inside. "After you."

Inside of the elevator, he gave you a sly smile. "Nothing beats showing off to the stuck up pricks, huh."

You shrugged, "I figured I'd take advantage of having the Number-Two hero by my side."

The elevator doors opened at the first floor and the two of you stepped out, catching the attention of everyone around you. You looked most of them in the eyes as you walked past, and once you'd gotten outside, you thanked Hawks for walking you out and began walking in the direction of the train station. The club was about an hours trip, you needed to get changed and get onto a train.

You'd purposefully gotten home later than you normally would for the past four days in order to make Dabi think that it was you usual time for getting home. That way you would have more time before he came looking for you.

As you were walking away, Hawks stayed next to you. "Where you headed?"

A hoard of fans were already forming, in just a few minutes you would be surrounded by people, not something that you wanted. "Just going out. It is a Friday night after all. I can't waste it."

"You going alone?" He asked.

You looked at him with a smile. "Why? Are you trying to take me out, number-two hero?"

Hawks took a small step back, "oh, no. I just thought you might want a friend."

Of course, someone of his standing would never dream of taking someone like you out. "Thanks, but I'm good."

He reached out again, "I-"

"Listen, I appreciate that you saved me from being murdered and all, but I really don't need a pity friend right now. Especially not from you. So, thank you again, but I'm leaving. Alone."

That seemed to do the trick, and the group of fans was coming closer, giving you a good chance to slip away. You waved goodbye and began walking again just as the first person approached him asking for an autograph.

The outfit you'd chosen was one reserved for nights you knew that you wouldn't be clothed long. If you were gonna get a meeting with Junichiro, you needed to make sure that all of your assets were on full display. The outfit had never kept you from getting what you desired.

It hadn't been difficult to find the address of the club you were looking for. Online, it said that it was no longer open. Yet another business that had failed due to the shadiness of the area.

The train ride was long, and especially uncomfortable because of what you wore. About halfway through, you'd already begun to regret not bringing a sweater.

After enduring an exhausting amount of unwanted attention from the male passengers and trying to come up with a plan in your head, you finally arrived and were able to find your way to the so-called abandoned night club located near the south side of the city.

No lights were on outside, but you could see a single person standing in front of the entrance. Likely a guard of sorts. He was muscular, and didn't carry a weapon, meaning he had a strong enough quirk not to need one. You created an air of confidence around you and made sure your dress was still sitting in the correct places before walking to him.

"I'm here to see Mr. Junichiro." You stated with confidence. "He's expecting me."

"He doesn't have any meetings scheduled for tonight."

You gave a small smile, one that often worked on men like this one. "Maybe not any professional meetings."

The guard looked you up and down, his eyes lingering on more than one place. "I'll need to go check."

"Of course, please do, but I'd be quick if I were you. You know how he doesn't like to be kept waiting, and he told me to be in his room by eight."

He looked down at his watch, and you saw a hint of fear flash in the guards eyes as he noticed that it was eight at that very moment. "Actually, I do believe I remember him mentioning something to me about a visitor. Please, come in." The door opened, revealing a room filled with colored lights. Smoke drifted out from inside.

You gave the guard a thankful nod and walked past him, trying not to sigh in relief. That type of stuff usually only worked in movies. You couldn't believe that it had worked. Now, you just needed to find Junichiro. It was likely that he had a private room somewhere in here. Maybe one of the employees would know.

Pushing through the crowd, you noticed that everyone you saw had a partner with them, or multiple partners. There were girls dancing while the men sat, watching with pleasure. Some of the girls wore collars while others had markings on their skin that almost looked like they'd been branded.

The bar wasn't crowded, but it took nearly five minutes until the bartender finally noticed you signaling for him. When he came over, he eyed you suspiciously. "Can I help you with something?"

"Yes, I'd like a shot of that," you pointed to the bottle sitting on the counter across from you. "And then I'd like to know where Mr. Junichiro's office is. I was supposed to meet him but I got lost in the crowd."

The bartender, a man with shoulder-length hair and an abundance of tattoos circling his arms, looked at the bottle you'd pointed to. "Is that drink for you?"

You shrugged, attempting to look bashful"I figured I'd need a little liquid courage before I meet with the boss."

He eyed you again, and for a moment, you worried that he'd somehow managed to figure out that you didn't belong, but he turned away after a second. "Give me just one moment. I'll have that ready for you."

You thanked him and took a seat on one of the barstools. The men on either side of you gave you the same kinds of looks that the bartender had, the girls on their arms paid you no attention. They stared down at the ground, unmoving.

A bad feeling had begun to grow. There was something different about this club, and it wasn't just the fact that the only people here were villains, it was something about the way that there was no dance floor, and the music was much more sensual than other clubs that you'd been to.

"It looks like we've found ourselves a lost kitten." Someone spoke from behind you and you turned. It was difficult to conceal your expression when you were met with the face of Kenji Junichiro. "I've heard that you're looking for me?"

"Yes, hello." You stood up, but quickly got knocked back down by the force of the blow struck across your face.

Junichiro raised an eyebrow. "I didn't give you permission to speak, kitten."

Oh, what the fuck? He'd hit you. This man had slapped you across the face because you'd responded to his question.

"Interesting, it doesn't look like you've been claimed yet."

You were going to hit him back, or worse, but another voice stopped you. "There you are, princess."

Shit, shit, shit. This was so not good. How had Dabi found you here so quickly?

You tensed as he stepped up next to you and took your face in his hand. "Misbehaving again? I did tell you that that mouth of yours was going to get you in trouble, although I'm not pleased that someone else was the one to punish you."

What?

Dabi straightened and faced Junichiro. "Good to see you again. Sorry about her, she's a new one. Hasn't completely broken yet."

Junichiro smiled widely. "Dabi! I wish you would've told me that you were coming tonight. It makes sense why the girl was asking for me. How long has it been now, four years?"

"Yes, it's been quite a while." Dabi responded. "I'm here on an errand for the League of Villains, I'm looking for something that I believe you may know of."

You looked between the two of them. Dabi was taller than Junichiro, but he was obviously the lesser man in the situation. There was palpable tension between the two, and you could see that the kindness Junichiro offered was false.

"I'm happy to help. Why don't we head up to my office?"

Dabi took you by the arm and helped lift you to your feet. "That would be great. Would you give me one moment, though?" He pulled you uncomfortably against his side. "I'd like to make sure that she knows better than to try and walk away from me again."

"Of course," Junichiro gave a knowing look. "I'll wait for you upstairs."

The man walked away, but you you didn't say anything. There were still plenty of people that could hear you if you asked questions. So, as much as you hated to do so, you allowed Dabi to guide you across the room, through the groups of people, into a single-stall bathroom.

As soon as the door had locked, and you were sure that the two of you were alone, you raised your eyebrows. "What the fuck?"

The expression Dabi wore was murderous. "I told you to leave Junichiro alone."

"He was the only lead that we could find. What did you expect me to do?"

"I expected you to be smart. After the amount of time you've spent trying to convince me that you aren't some irresponsible girl, I figured that maybe you actually would keep your promise and stay away. But you just couldn't resist the allure of some fancy, dangerous club, could you?"

"Oh, screw you."

"No," he stepped closer, pushing your back against the door. "But if I hadn't shown up to save your ass, you would be screwing someone else right now."

What exactly was he insinuating? "I didn't come here to hookup with some random villain, I'm here following a lead."

"Oh, that I believe you on, Princess. I wasn't saying that you would willingly be with a guy right now." He pointed to the door. "This isn't a normal club, as I think you can tell. This club? It's about ownership. All of the women out there are owned by one of the many men. Most of them are willing participants, but on the rare occasion that one of them finds themselves lost and manage to make it inside? They don't get to leave."

It made sense now, why the bartender had looked at you so weirdly when you'd ordered alcohol for yourself, and why Junichiro had slapped you for speaking out of turn. "Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"Because I was stupid enough to think that you would actually listen."

That judgemental tone of his never failed to piss you off, but given the situation, you didn't make a remark. "Ok, so what do we do now?"

"Well, you chose to come here on your own when I warned you not too, and now, if you'd like to make sure that we make it out of here alive, and without causing a scene." Dabi leaned close. "You'll need to play the role of my whore."

Wow, you and the universe were really not on good terms right now.

"Your whore?"

"Yes. Junichiro is already under the impression that I'm looking for something, I might as well ask him a few questions to see if he knows anything useful. Our excuse for your little mishap earlier will be that you left my side to go and find Junichiro, only because you wanted to please me. You knew I was looking for him and foolishly thought it would be a good idea to help me."

Dabi, catching you before you could protest, continued speaking. "I don't care about your pride, if you want to make it out alive, you will keep quiet and follow my every lead."

"Fine." He was right, you'd gotten yourself into this situation, you could handle the consequences of getting out of it.

"Good," Dabi lifted his right hand and rubbed his thumb against each of your eyes, smudging the mascara you'd applied while getting ready. "You just need to stay quiet. Do not speak unless spoken to, do not eat or drink unless I give you permission, and keep your eyes on the ground. Pretend that you aren't paying attention to what's going on around you."

"Is that seriously what men want these days, some mindless sex slave?"

"It's what these men want, and what you're going to be until we get out of here."

It would be difficult to be around Junichiro without wanting to get back at him for the slap, but you could manage. The important thing now was getting information and getting out of the club without any trouble.

Dabi unlocked the door. "Walk behind me, and keep your eyes down." You could've been mistaken, but there looked to be a hint of eagerness in the villains eyes, as if underneath his anger, he was excited for what was about to come.

There was no one outside of the bathroom waiting to escort the two of you to Junichiros office, but Dabi remembered his way easily. You kept your gaze trained on the floor, trying not to let the questions in your head make you lose your focus. Why had Dabi been here? Was it for you or had he come on his own?

You followed him down an assortment of hallways, the noise from the clubs main room fading the further you walked. Finally, you were stopped before a black door located at the end of a red-carpeted hallway. Dabi knocked twice.

"Come in!" Shouted a voice from inside.

The door opened and you followed Dabi inside, resisting the urge to lift your head up and examine the room you'd entered. Smoke clouded the air and you heard the sound of soft music playing. Music similar to what had been playing in the main room.

"Dabi, please, sit." Junichiro's voice came from a few feet ahead of you.

There was a leather seat to your side. Dabi settled onto it and proceeded to take your hand, pulling you to his lap. "I appreciate the hospitality. I know we weren't on the best of terms whenever we left, I was hoping that we could fix that tonight."

"Ah, bygones." Junichiro responded. "I would also like to apologize. The woman you hold was unmarked, if I'd known she belonged to you I wouldn't have hurt her."

"That was my mistake." You startled as Dabi leaned in close, his lips hovering over the skin of your neck. "In my rush to get here, It seems that I forgot to claim what is mine."

His lips bore into your neck and you gasped, causing him to place a hand over your mouth. A tingle of pleasure ran through your body as he bit down and tugged at your skin, moving so harshly that the pain nearly made you want to pull away.

Once he'd finished, he leaned his head back against the seat, moved his hand to rest on your thigh, and smirked. "That should take care of things. Now, where were we?"

Junichiro laughed. "What is it that you're looking for from me?"

It was hard to bring your attention back to the conversation at hand, especially with the fresh, throbbing bit of skin that Dabi had left behind.

"The League is looking for a weapon. I don't know many of the details, but they say it's one that you would know of. The weapon that created All For One." His hand began tracing slow circles on your thigh. "Ring a bell?"

Junichiro responded, but you could barely make out his words through the noise of sensations running through your body as Dabi brought his hand lower. What was his game here? You looked up, only for a split second, to see Junichiro staring.

"Sorry, but I really haven't heard of the thing," he said. "I'll keep my ear out though." You could feel his eyes still on you.

"She's a pretty one, isn't she?" Dabi remarked, noticing his stare. His hand dipped lower and fear spiked in your chest. His earlier action had been unexpected, meaning your body had reacted in the way it normally would, but if Dabi moved his hand any further, that reaction would be revealed to him.

"Yes she is." Junichiro admitted.

"Comes with some attitude issues though, as you saw earlier." Dabi paused after his hand landed on a certain spot. For a moment, he seemed to lose composure, but then he sat up and whispered into your ear. "Seems like you're enjoying this just as much as I am, princess." Your body was pulled closer to his chest and you could feel his own bodies reaction pressing into your leg.

"Are you sure that you haven't heard anything?" Dabi asked.

"If I knew, I would tell you, promise." Junichiro inhaled shakily and leaned forward, reaching out his hand. "Do you mind?"

Dabi, with his free hand, reached out and slapped the mans arm away. "No one touches her but me."

The tone of voice he used did nothing to help the desire you were trying to lock away.

Junichiro gave an awkward laugh. "Of course, I forgot how possesive you are."

"You'd do well not to forget again."

The tension was back. This was it, your opportunity to leave. It had been short and easy enough. The guy didn't know anything. Too bad. It had been a lesson learned.

Dabi, luckily, seemed to be on the same page. "It's late, I'm sorry. If you don't have any information to offer then we'll be on our way."

"Of course, of course." Junichiro stood and Dabi followed suit. "I wish I could have helped you find what you were looking for."

You were more than relieved whenever you followed close behind Dabi to the door. Tonight had not at all gone as you'd expected.

"I do have a question, though." Junichiros words forced Dabi to stop.

"Yes?"

Something in the air changed, a feeling as though you were watching a play and the curtain had finally dropped. Armed men revealed themselves from the shadows of the room and Dabi tensed as Junichiro walked forward.

"How did you manage to make a whore out of a heroes daughter?"

------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 513 35
"Something about him was intimate" ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ You and Touya were perfect couple but beautiful things often wilt. You've lost all your memories...
184K 8.2K 53
Dabi didn't think that getting hit with a quirk in the middle of a battle against the heroes would bring him back in time. He didn't think it would r...
50.5K 1.6K 73
Cover made by @_Mommy-Meru_ check them out :) Warnings: Blood, rape, inappropriate language, bullying, and sexual intercourse. "Your a slut." Thats w...
975K 38.6K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...