A Wish To Fulfill

By snow0527

Carryminati, wily frenzy story stories. I have a dream to meet Carry and Wily in very different (fucked up, f... More

Introduction.
•𝙵.𝙰.𝙽.𝙶.𝙸.𝚁.𝙻.𝙾.𝙿•
•𝙵.𝙰.𝙽.𝙶.𝙸.𝚁.𝙻.𝙾.𝙿•
•𝙹.𝙴.𝙰.𝙻.𝙾.𝚄.𝚂.𝙽.𝙰.𝙶.𝙰.𝚁•
•𝙱.𝚁.𝙴.𝙰.𝙺.𝚄.𝙿•𝙿.𝙰.𝚁.𝚃.𝚈•
•𝑮.𝒐.𝒏.𝒆•
•𝙹.𝚄.𝚂.𝚃.𝙼.𝙴.𝚃•
•𝙻.𝙴.𝚃.𝚃.𝙴.𝚁.𝚂•
•𝙱.𝙸.𝚁.𝚃.𝙷.𝙳.𝙰.𝚈.𝙵.𝚁.𝙴.𝙽.𝚉.𝚈•
Beware of Sapna log.
•𝙵.𝙰.𝙺.𝙴• #1
•𝙵.𝙰.𝙺.𝙴• #2
•𝙵.𝙰.𝙺.𝙴• #3
•𝙵.𝙰.𝙺.𝙴• #4

•𝚂.𝙷.𝙰.𝙳.𝙳.𝙸• #2

131 17 123
By snow0527

Confused why #2?

Go and read the first part of this shaddi on OoJaaneJaana 's account in the book Strawberry Duniya.

Snow×Mohi

Mohit's POV

Ajey stopped the car near the gate of a temple; He got out, Sanz was still thinking what's going on.

"Aapko invitation dena padega madam? " He said & she looked at him. She also got out,"Yaha hume mil jaayenge na?"

"Try toh kar sakte hai" replied Ajey. He was about to go inside but Sanz held his hand and stopped him. He looked back with a questioning face.

"Joote toh khol lo gawar" She said & he sighed. They took off their shoes and went inside. They saw many couples were there.

"Fuck!! Ab isme se Yash aur Gurvii ko kaise dhundhenge?" Ajey asked confused. "Pandit ji se puchh sakte hai" Sanz said & she went towards the Pandit.

Meanwhile Ajey thought of a another unique idea. He goes towards a couple & unveiled the bride "Gurvi... Fuck!" He got a tight slap from her.

"Hayee... Jabda hil gaya" He mumbles to himself as he held his cheeks. He looked here and there and saw Sanz waving at him,He went towards her.

"Aise muhh fula ke kyun ho?" She asked andAjey tells her everything. She first glared at him, then burst into laughter.

"Aisa... Chutiya... Plan... Tumhara... Hi..ho skata ...hai" She said between her laughs. They saw the pandit coming so she stopped laughing.

"Pandit ji--
Before Sanz could say anything, the Pandit spoked "Aao vatsa.. Tumdono ki shaadi mai karaunga!"

Ajey tried to say " Humari shaadi nahi--

"Arey malum hai, tumhari shaadi nahi karwa rahe tumhare ghar waale, lekin... No tension when I'm here" said Pandit taking out the varmalas.

"Abey teri khud ki shaadi bhi hui hai abhi tak?! Lallu laal kahika!! " Sanz yelled. Ajey looked at her with wide eyes, she was about to say more but he covered her mouth & drags her somewhere.

"Pagal hogayi ho kya?" He yelled. She pushed him "Ek toh tum mujhe yaha laaye, upar se yeh ghusat buddha bakchodi kar raha hai!! Kya karun mai, mar jaun..??"

She looked down as tears rolled down her eyes. Ajey kept his hand on her shoulder" Shant hoja meri maa... it's okay we'll find them"

"Kya naam hai?"
The heard a Pandit say.

"Yash aur Gurveer"

Ajey and Sanz looked back. Yash had Mangalsutra in his hand & Gurvi was sitting beside him. They ran to them as fast as they can.

Yash was about to put Mangalsutra in her neck but Ajey snatches it, Yash looked up, "Bhosdike!! Tu yaha bhi aagaya phate hue me taang adane?"

Gurvi took off her veil and looks at them. "Madarchod! Bhosdiwaali!! Sanz, Ajey Tume hume dhundha kaise?"

"Woh sab baad me batayenge!! Pehle yeh bataao tum dono bhaage kyun??" Sanz asked at the same time Ajey said, "sharam nahi ai tujhe Yash kiski beti, bahen ko bhagate hue?!! Nak katwadi"

"Main nahi wo bhaga ke lai hai mujhe!"
Yash said and looked at Gurvi who was already glaring at him.

"Tum pahle hume shaddi karne do, for pushna jo pushna hai" Gurvii said trying to take the Mangalsutra, but Ajey held it behind his back.

"Tum dono pahle bato! Nahi to yeh shaddi nahi hogi!"
Sanz and Ajey said at same time.

"Accha to suno bosdiwalo....Woh.... hum..."

A very Peaceful and random yet beautiful evening Snow didn't knew the disastrous twist and turns that are going to Change her life, laying on her bed and scrolling through her phone she was waiting for *his* call, Atlast giving up waiting with her peanut like patience, she texted him, and his reply came instantly.

Snow was in love with Yash, and they have been in a relationship since 2 years, which felt like 2 months, like falling in love with each other again everyday. She was about to keep her phone down as she was going to sleep, when hsf mom entered the room with hot chocolate.

"Kya har time phone leke baithi rehti hai"
Her mom said and was about to snatch the phone from her hand. But Snow pulled her hand back.

"Phone de idhar" Her mom yelled. Before snow  could even do anything, she snatched her phone.

"Mummy nahiiii!!" Snow shouted & her mom looked at her, then at the phone screen.

"Kon hai yeh?" Mom asked glaring at her.
"Mummy woh... Woh.."
She was about to say but her mom slapped her hard making her fall on the bed.

"Yeh sab karne ke liye bheja tha tujhe delhi?" She yelled on top of her voice, thanks the room was voice proof.

"Mummy... Ek baar meri baat toh..." Snow tried saying while getting up from the bed, covering her face, while tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Kuch nahi sunna mujhe" Her mom yelled, she took a deep breath and continued,
"Singhania ji ke bete ka rishta aya tha kal! Agale hafte teri us ke sath shaadi hojayegi, ladka aur pariwar bahut accha hai, family business hai unka, Chup chap shaadi karle nahi to tere papa aur chachu zinda gad dege tujhe, pure samaj main nak katwaegi yeh ladki humari!"

Snow was glaring at her while she got out of the room, "Singhania ka beta..." She mumbles to herself as she sat down and shivers ran down her spine, face palming herself she picked up her phone from the bed.

"Yash.. Yash ko batana hoga!!" She said to herself & called him, but his was phone was switched off. She tried for the hundredth time, but in vain.

She didn't knew what to do, feeling terrible and sick, she cried her heart out, she fell asleep exhausted, Next morning , she was awaken by her mother who told her to get ready.

Snow got ready in traditional clothes, while Sanz had no idea about anything. She got down & saw Singhania family, that Aryan Singhania was also there. She touched their feet & greeted them, then sat beside her father. Sanz was standing behind her.

" So... Beta tumhe pasand hai na ladka? " Her father asked.

"Iss bhosdiwaale se shaddi to mere kutte bhi ma kare!! " Snow screamed in her mind, wish.. She could say that. But.. She nodded her head in yes, and they fixed all the dates for ceremony and marriage.

" Tum chaho toh akele me baat kar sakte ho, " Mrs. Singhania said, indicating at her son, Aryan.

" Nahi aunty... I'm fine, " said Snow and looked down. A tear slipped from her eye and she closed her eyes as she remembered everything.

"Aryan but... I can't do this! I ain't comfortable" Snow yelled at Aryan, he glared at her. In a second, she falls on the ground with a thud, he slapped her.

"Gurvi I fucking loved you!! But you... You don't even feel for me" said Aryan, who was fuming with anger.

Aryan and Gruvi, students of class 12, and Aryan is overpossesive towards his girlfriend, Gurvi. They're in relationship since 1½ year. She can't talk to her male friends, she can't go there, she can't do this, all the restrictions are there for her, and she is keeping up just because Arayn was her first love.

He said he loved her, so he asked her to sleep with him, but when she didn't agreed, he slapped her.

"Love... Aise love ko daalo apni gand me!!" Gurvi yelled at him,, done being keeping up with him all the time, it was more like a one sided thing for her "Breakup kar rahi hoon mai Mr. Aryan Singhania!!" She went from there, while Aryan watched her go.

---

Aryan looked at Snow, with a smirk. She was still looking down.

"By the way Mr. Malhotra, Appki 2 betiya hai, and beta to hai nahi, aur abb appka retirement lene ka time bhi pass a raha hai, why don't you gift 25% shares to your soon-to-be-son-in-law as wedding gift"

Said Mrs. Singhania with a bitchy smile. Snow looked up at her father, her involvement in Malhotra Groups is remarkable everyone knows, and she knows what this 25% means, in fact everyone knows except our clueless baby sanz.

Her dad looked a bit tensed and his face grew paler "Ohh.. Okay... We have no problem" He smiling hardly, knew he might be in trouble later, but he agreed just for his daughter.

"Chaliye ab rasmon wale din milenge" Mr. Singhania got up & everyone gets up with him, except gurvi.

"Gurviiii.... diduuu" Sanz shaked her hand and she came back to her senses. She got and bids good bye to everyone.

"Jaldi milenge... Ms. Gurveer Malhotra, abb to meri sari wishes puri hongi" said Aryan with a smirk. Only Snow knew how she stopped herself from slapping him.

Everyone went to their respective rooms. Snow was looking herself in the mirror, her mascara leaked due to her tears.

"Gurvi.. Dekh mai tere liye kya layi..." Sanz entered her room, but stopped their after seeing her condition.

She ran to her "Aap... Aap theek toh ho na?" She asked Worriedly "Kuch hua hai kya?"

"Na.. Nahi toh kuch bhi nahi" Snow wipes her tears quickly looking away.

"Jhoot mat bolo, ro kyun rahi thi?" Sanz asked.

"Woh.. Woh.. Mai kuch hi dino me tumsab se durr chali jaungi na.. Wahi sab sochke thoda..." Snow looked down closing her eyes, lieing to her closed ones is a hard task for her.

"Aap bhi na... Itni chhoti se baat pe kon rota hai" Sanz hugged her and she smiled slightly.

"By the way... Aapko jiju kaise lage?" She asked with a naughty smile. Bhosdiwaali.

"Chutmarika" Snow said & sanz looked at her a bit shocked.

"I.. I mean.. Chatmatkari insaan hai bilkul" said Snow with a nervous smile.

"Haan woh toh hai... I can't wait!!!! Hayee... Aapki shaadi me toh daaru pike nachungi" Sanz said and jumped like a child.

"Kaisi behen mili hai... Agar isko kuch bata diya, toh yeh papa ko bata degi... Nahi baba nahi... Yash ko toh batana padega!! Lekin Uss bhosdiwaale ka phone switched off hai!! Argggg... Gand me daal liye kya charger??" Snow shouted in her mind and looked at Sanz, who was excited, coz usko lund kuch nahi pata.

-End of Flashback-

" Woh sab toh theek hai, lekin tumlog bhaage kaise? " Ajey asked.

"Lambi kahani hai bhai" Yash said.

"Hum bilkul free hai... Sunaao sunaao!" Ajey and Sanz at the same time.

-:-

" Woh... "

"Kya karun... Kya karun... Kuch samajh nahi aaraha!!" Snow said biting her nails, then only someone called her, it was Yash.

"Hello Yash!!! Meri shaadi ho rahi hai" Snow yelled at very first.

"Hein? Lekin maine toh apni family se abhi tak baat nahi ki" said Yash calmly.

"Abey chutiye!!! Kisi aur ke saath shaadi ho rahi hai, woh bhi agle hafte!" She said. Yash got silent.

After few seconds, she heard him laughing, "Ma.. Mazak kar.. Rahi ho.. Ho.. Na?"

"Yash please... Main mazak nahi kar rahi" She said in a serious tone, her voice husky from all the crying.

"Gur.. Gurvi.. I'm sorry.. what?!"

"Agle hafte meri shaadi hai Yash.. Kuch toh karo, I just wanna marry you!" She said holding her tears.

"Main... Main kya kar sakta hoon..? " Yash said in a very low voice.

"Le jao mujhe yaha se, please" She said.

"Bhaga kar? Are you out of your mind or what? We promised na family ko bate bina kush nahi karege" He yelled. She was silent. After thinking for few minutes she finally spoked, " Tumhare paas koi aur rasta hai?"

" .... " all she heard was silence and his unsteady breathing.

"Yash kuch toh bolo!! Iske alawa aur koi rasta nahi. Agar tum yeh nahi kar sakte toh bhul jaao mujhe! And I can never love anyone else, main jaan de dugi appni agar us Arayn se meri shaddi hogi" She said and cuts the call, throwing her phone on the bed.

"Hello hello gurvi.." He throws his phone too, not on the bed.

Days passed, they didn't called or texted each other. Her house was full of chaos, just like her heart, emptiness of losing her love was screaming volumes in her heart.

Everyone was enjoying, it was haldi ceremony, 2 days before wedding.

Gurvi was seating on the sofa and girls were surrounding her applying haldi on her face. Her phone started ringing, but she wasn't able to pick up.

Sanz picks up the call & puts the phone near Gurvi's ear, "Hello.. Gurvi... Mai aa raha hoon... Kal, tumhe lene, taiyaar rehna, cause just like you I can't lose the love of my life" and the call ends.

She couldn't believe her ears, she couldn't stop smiling. Sanz noticed that, " Kya hogaya? Itni khushi kis baat ki? "

" Tu nahi samjhegi.. " She said and laughed a bit. Sanz rolled her eyes.

" Oye chote! Kal ready rahiyo! Shaadi me jana hai, " Yash said to Ajey, who was shooting his insta story in Yash's studio.

" Shaadi? Kiski? " Ajey asked a bit surprised

" Teri bhabhi ki" He said with a cheek to cheek smile.

" Meri bhabhi? Mai kuch samjha nahi... Aur tu itna has kyun raha hai? " Ajey started throwing his bunch of questions.

" Tu nahi samjhega! " Yash said and goes somewhere, while Ajey was still confused.

************
Snow:- Mohit!!! Sanz ko pakad uski gand main goli maru! Saala main yaha mast Yash ko bhaga ke shaddi kar rahe the, yeh aur Ajey a tapke!

Sanzzzzz:- maine kush nahi kiya betichod! Teri galti hai!

Ajey:- yrr... at least mujhe bata dete! Mere bhai ko kidnap kar liya chudail aurat! ... wase accha he hua..

Yash:- bosdike! Meri shaddi main vighan dal diya!

Mohit:- bas karo saalo! Inta to janta bhi nahi ladti hai!

********

shrawani_22 bro teri story delete hogi I know! But wattpad chod ke jane ki bat ki to Sanz ke sath tujhe bhi gand main goli marugi! Babe it's okay! Hum wo story ek new point se start kar sakte hai.

*********

2315 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 573 10
Roses are red ,violets are fine you be the 6 , I'll be 9 your legs are like a oreo cookie I wanna split them and eat all the good stuff in the mid...
25.5K 6.1K 77
◇ She wasn't my girlfriend Neither she was my crush. But in the list of priorities She always remained the first ◇ ◇ He is mature, I'm childish He...
32.3K 1.1K 6
:::COMPLETED::: (25.02.2018) #145 in Short Story as on 3rd March, 2018 👈👈 Highest rank to date Important days always happen in everyone's life. But...
9.7K 782 20
She is a relative of deepak bhaiya 😎 Comes to live with them He meets her yet she likes yash more He (ajey) is jealous from his own brother and c...