Glitter And Gold | Trish Stra...

By QueenZain3

[A Non Wrestling Fanfiction] When the Billionaire son gets caught up with a Love Triangle with his girlfriend... More

Chapter 1: Glitter and Gold
Chapter 2: A Helping Hand
Chapter 3: Anything For Trish
Chapter 4: Mickie's Family
Chapter 5: Here We Go
Chapter 6: Prisoner Of Love
Chapter 7: Satisfaction
Chapter 8: Sip And Swing
Chapter 9: Firefiles
Chapter 10: One In A Million
Chapter 11: Enjoy The Silence
Chapter 12: Hot N Cold
Chapter 13: No More Words
Chapter 15: Style And Grace
Chapter 16: Time To Rock & Roll
Chapter 17: Carousel
Chapter 18: My Heart Is Refusing
Chapter 19: So Cool
Chapter 20: An Awkward Surprise
Chapter 21: The Engagement
Chapter 22: Left Right Left
Chapter 23: Living The Dream
Chapter 24: Playing With Fire
Chapter 25: Stratusfaction
Chapter 26: Give Me A Sign
Chapter 27: Moving in
Chapter 28: Winter And Summer
Chapter 29: Flavours
Chapter 30: Losing My Mind
Final Chapter (31): Irresistible
Epilouge: What A Life

Chapter 14: Dream On

163 7 17
By QueenZain3

Afterwards after Giving the unexpected news of Mickie and Desmond's marriage to Trish, She was really shocked and didn't know what to say. Desmond called Mickie over to Stratus's house to discuss about this.

Trish: Oh Desmond, Why do you come with these news?

Desmond: What??? I mean, It isn't my fault. It came outta nowhere!

Trish: Geez, Don't be so nervous hehe.

Desmond: Wow, Your still giggling and smiling?

Trish: Uhhh I need to atleast be calm rather then overreacting?

Desmond: Your definitely something, Trish.

Trish: Same with you, You also came with a smile when you saw me.

Desmond: Hey, Deep down I was really nervous and worried.

Trish: Mmm Are you sure about that?

Desmond: Of course!

Trish was about to speak until they heard the bell ringing as Desmond looked at Trish.

Desmond: Dang, She arrived pretty quick.

Trish: Thats right. I'll go open the-

Desmond: Its alright, I'll open it.

He got up and walked towards to open the door as Trish was looking at him. Desmond opened the door and saw Mickie as She looked at him.

Mickie: Oh . . Hey Desmond.

Desmond: Hi there.

Mickie: Is this your house, If so why did you call me here?

Desmond: . . . . . This isn't my house.

Trish: Heyyy Are you two gonna come now???

Mickie jumped as She looked worried as Desmond gave a cheeky smile.

Desmond: We're coming Trish!

Desmond quickly went towards Trish as Mickie slowly entered the house with worry on her face, She walked and saw Trish and Desmond. Trish noticed Mickie as Stratus got up and looked at her.

Trish: Hey Mickie, How are you?

Mickie: I'm fine, You?

Trish: Great too, So I. . . . Heard about  the marriage thing with you and Desmond. .

Mickie: Wait, Please don't misunderstand-

Trish: Oh don't worry! I already know you both aren't lying.

Desmond: Uhh can we get to the point now?

( Gosh, Why is this feeling awkward being with my pretend girlfriend AND My real girlfriend? )

Mickie: Look Trish, I don't know what to do. I'm really worried right now, I can't break up with Desmond like that, Father would be really angry.

Trish: I'm trying to think of a solution right now. Can't you just say that. . . You wanna get married later because its too early to marry him?

Mickie: No, That won't work.

Desmond: I think he really wants us to get married like right now.

Trish: Wait, You two are getting married now!?!?!?

Mickie: *Blushes and Gets upset* Desmond!!

Desmond: What!? No that's not what I mean!

Trish: Why are you telling this really late!?

Desmond: Thats not I mean Trish!!! I mean, Like He wants to arrange the marriage and decided on everything. I don't think he will do it in a few months or such.

Mickie: Please be clarify next time, Crowe.

Trish: Try talking to your father, Mickie. You never know what will happen-

Desmond: *Accidentally stumps toe* Owwww My Lasagna!

Trish turned and gave a strange and confused stare to Desmond as Criwe was holding his toe until he noticed Trish and Mickie looking at him as Mickie was even more confused.

Mickie: What?

Desmond was silent as Both girls crossed their arms as Desmond gave a cheeky smile.

Desmond: Sorry. . . . . .

Trish: Desmond, We have to be serious right now.

Desmond: I know that, I just stub my toe.

Mickie: Are you okay?

Desmond: I'm fine heh.

Trish: Anyways. . . .

Mickie: Do you even have a plan Trish?

Trish: I-. . . . Well, To be honest. I don't know.

Desmond: Wait wait wait, You set this plan up and right now you don't have a solution??

Trish: This happened so suddenly! Can't you both give me sometime to think??

Mickie: Trish, I don't wanna pressure you with this but this is really important.

Desmond: Mickie's got a point, We can't let this happen. All we needed to do is cancel the wedding with the suitor. . . Not letting him accept our relationship.

Trish: . . . . .

She pouted as Trish sat on the couch as Mickie and Desmond looked at eachother.

Trish: Fineee, I'll try okay?

Desmond: Its okay sunshine, I don't really want You to witness me and Mickie's wedding pictures.

Mickie: D-D-Desmond! Why do you keep saying that???

Trish: I know that! This can screw up everything. You know how much you mean to me, Desmond. I love you.

Desmond: Aww I love you too, Trish. I wanna be with you only.

Mickie was starring at the two as She looked at Desmond mostly, Trish got up and looked at Mickie as Trish looked at her.

Trish: Aww it's okay Mickie. I know you will find someone really soon.

Mickie looked at her best friend who had a small smile on her face as Mickie smiled a little and nodded.

Mickie: Thank you, Trish.

Desmond: Yup, Trish is right. Your an amazing women, Mickie.

Trish smiled at Desmond knowing He was just saying something nice to her, Mickie smiled even more as She nodded.

Trish: Just give me sometime, Has Your father told you when the marriage will be held?

Mickie: No he hasn't. I think the engagement is coming soon though.

Trish: No problem. I'll think of something as soon as I can. I will save you both from these.

Desmond: Thank you so much Trish.

Trish: No problem, Just keep pretending to love eachother, Okay?

Desmond and Mickie nodded as They looked at eachother as Crowe shooked his head.

( I'm still asking why I'm I in this situation but. . . . . I guess its pretty fun? )

He quickly shooked his head again from his thoughts as He looked at Trish and Mickie until Trish grabbed him and touched his cheek as Desmond was shocked.

Trish: Whats the matter? What are you thinking of?

Desmond: Nothing, I'm just thinking about this situation.

Mickie: *Touches Desmond's shoulder* Trish gave us enough hope for her plan. We will be okay.

Desmond realised the two were really near him as He had a big blush on his face and almost passed out.

Trish: Oh my god, Desmond!!!

Mickie: Are you okay!?

They both held him as Desmond's eyes were widen.

( Oh god, What is happening in my life? )

He quickly stood straight and shooked his head and stared at both girls.

Desmond: Uhhh Sorry about that.

Trish: Its okay but are you okay?

Mickie: You should sit down.

Trish nodded as Desmond decided to sit down along with Mickie and Trish. Stratus gave some water to him as Desmond was feeling calmer.

Trish: Better?

Desmond: Yup, I am. Sorry about that, I think I embrassed myself.

Mickie: Thats nothing to be embrassed of, I hope your better right now though.

Desmond: *Smiles* Thanks Mickie.

Trish: Hehe Sweet. Also Desmond, Since your here and its been awhile. I was thinking if we could go out tonight? You know, to take our minds off?

Desmond: Of course I wanna go out with you.

Mickie looked at the two as She felt a bit sad.

( Aww I was thinking about hanging out with him tonight. )

James stared at the floor, But she wasn't mad at all. She knows that Trish wants to be with her boyfriend which she is perfectly okay with. Trish hugged Desmond tightly as She noticed Mickie starring at the floor, Trish continued to look at her before she had a smirk on her face and broke the Hug and looked at Desmond.

Trish: Hey Desmond, You don't mind if Mickie can be with us tonight?

Mickie's eyes were widen as Desmond was shocked and looked at Mickie before looking back at Trish.

Desmond: Wait, I thought it was just you and me?

Trish: C'mon it's not bad if Mickie can be with us?

Mickie: Oh no Trish, I don't really have to go.

Desmond scratched his head, He actually wanted Mickie to be with them but he wasn't sure and was feeling awkward about it.

Trish: Awww no, Its okay Mickie. I don't want you to be alone at home doing nothing.

Desmond: I think. . . It would be cool if you come with us, Mickie?

Mickie: R-Really?

Desmond: Of course, Your our friend.

Trish: Woooo! That's great then.

Mickie: *Smiles* Alright, I'll come with you two then.

Trish: Great to hear, See you tonight!

Mickie smiled and nodded as Desmond had a cheeky smile on his face.

( Oh boy, Tonight is going to be interesting)

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 495 49
When Nathan, a teenage boy that no one suspect that he's gay falls for his super hot new teacher.At the other hand the hot sexy captain of the footba...
182K 3.8K 50
Completed (Needs Editing) Love, lust, an age gap, a mafia and a love triangle. Will this love heal or wreck them? __________________________________...
618 74 33
Here's a story in which a boy fall in love with his best friend but, his best friend have no feelings towards him what will happen ? Will the girl li...
"Roomates" By chofi

Teen Fiction

56 1 6
The original story title was going to be Roommates but i guess this will do (Update I changed it to roommates it used to be "Friends" but this one is...