hate will be love

De perfectlychim

heyy this is my third book and yeah....read it and you'll find out! ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• C... Mai multe

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10

chapter 7

305 32 3
De perfectlychim

And we were dancing on the table untill....I see Diego coming upto me. I jump from the table and walk straight to him and kiss his lips. He was very suprised but he returned te kiss. After the kiss I looked in his eyes but I could see he was nervous for something. "Diego, Is everything ok?" I ask. "Ehh...C-Clari...my...mom is here" he said shaking. "But that isn't a problem right?" I said now shaking a bit too. "Eh...She know how you look like and I think she hate you a bit...eh...too much..." he said shaking. "Oww...eh..maybe I can walk upto her without you and talk to her about girl stuff you know..maybe she likes me then..?" i said. "You're awsome babe! She stand over there" he said and I look at the woman with dark brown haar with a black dress on. O gosh, this is going to be hard...but I love Diego so thats worth it! C'mon Clari, you can do it! "I'm going to talk to her, are you coming soon too?" i ask. "Yes ofcourse, good luck!" he said and kiss me one more time on the cheek. I walk towards her, I don't know her name yet. "Hey" I said calmy. "Hey....who're you?" she said. Now i'm getting nervous..."I'm Clari Alonso, I play Angie in Violetta" I smiled. "I'm Mara, wait...Oh you! That bitch who hate my son!!" she snapped angerily. O gosh..... "Ehh y-yes but now I don't. I-I ehh..." I couldn't finish becouse she began to yell at me. "YOU LIAR! YOU JUST HATE MY SON! WHY DO U HATE HIM?!" she yelled and stared at me with cold eyes. "I...eh..ehh....I-I" I stutterd. I begin to be weak in my legs and saw black...My legs were giving up but before I catch the ground I feel two strong arms around me...Diego! "Are you alright baby?!" he said worriedly. "Y-yes I-I think so" I said but I was too weak to stand on my legs. "Mom, do you have water for her?" Diego asks his mom. "For that bitch who hate you, no I haven't" she said I just saw all black now and I could't stand on my legs anymore, I just fell on the floor....

Diego POV

I saw Clari began to be weak so I walk towards her and on time because she was on her way to fall on the ground. I catch her. I ask my mom for water but yeah, she is just my mom...I then saw that Clari began weaker and weaker in her legs. She fell on the floor. "CLARI?!" I yelled and knees by her side. "WAKE UP! WAKE UP! " I was so worried. Maybe there is nothing but I just love her, I can't lose her! She began to wake up...LUCKELY! "Clari, baby are you ok?" I ask and help her stand up. "I-I who are you?".....

Hi babezzzzzz
How are you all? And do you like this book??¿?
Xxx

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
211K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
23M 804K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...