// Monsta X Imagine //

By Aayushilovesrabb1ts

Hello everyone this is my first time writing something. Hopefully you all will enjoy and also most of the sto... More

// Shownu Oneshot //
// Wonho Oneshot //
// Minhyuk Oneshot //
// Kihyun Oneshot //
// Joohoney Oneshot //
// I.M Oneshot //
// Shownu Oneshot - When a girl starts flirting with your boyfriend //
// Wonho Oneshot - My bully loves me? //
// Minhyuk Oneshot - When his secretary slaps me //
// Kihyun Oneshot - When my cold husband takes care of me //
// Hyungwon Oneshot - When the quiet guy falls in love with the bubbly girl //
// Joohoney Oneshot - When his ex-girlfriend fights with me //
// I.M Oneshot - When I see my boyfriend with another girl //
// Shownu Oneshot - When my brother meets my boyfriend //
// Wonho Oneshot - When I see my boyfriend cheating on me //
// Minhyuk Oneshot - When he forgets my birthday //
// Kihyun Oneshot - When your mafia husband gets bruised up //
~ Author's Note ~

// Hyungwon Oneshot //

77 3 6
By Aayushilovesrabb1ts

Author P.O.V

You are a student at Bells Highschool. Your friends are Hyungwon, Momo, Dino, Rosé and I.N. Well you knew the others since high school started but you knew Hyungwon before your high school years. You met him at middle school when he was just an alone boy and had no one to talk or spend time with. But when high school started, he was still your best friend and will always be but he seemed to get more friends. And his attitude became a bit cold, well he didn't ignore or act like he didn't know you but he still seemed cold. He still hangs out with you when you ask or he wants to but mostly he spends time with his friends, Monsta X in other words.

At present

Momo: Yo Y/N isn't tomorrow your and Hyungwon's best friend's anniversary?

Y/N: Yeah that..

Dino: So are we invited?

Y/N: Invited for what?

Dino: The party, what do you think I was talking about?

Y/N: Guys I hope you know that he is my friend, not my boyfriend or husband. It's not like I will give you all a party for our 'anniversary'.

Rosé: Then make him your boyfriend, you know you have had a crush on him for years?

Y/N: I know that but he's my friend, he will think it's weird for me to like him more than a friend. And plus we don't even talk to each other, there's one reason why we will not be more than friends.

Author P.O.V: Yes it is true that you like him more than a friend but you still worry till this day if he will accept your confession or will you just be 'friends' with him forever and find your true Mr. right someday.

I/N: But does he still remember that it's your guys' best friend's anniversary tomorrow?

Y/N: I don't know and it doesn't matter whether he remembers it or not, we will not arrange some 'special event' for it.

Author P.O.V: Your friends just sigh at that and move on with their day but did they know that something else was happening at the other side of the school.

Joohoney: Yo Hyungwon, you know what tomorrow is?

Hyungwon: Tomorrow is Friday.

Joohoney: And?

Hyungwon: Tomorrow is another boring school day.

Joohoney: AND!?!?

I.M: Forget it man, he probably doesn't even remember her anymore.

Hyungwon P.O.V: Her? Wait a minute, I think I know what they are talking about. Oh shoot I almost forgot about tomorrow.

Hyungwon: Is it me and Y/N's best friend's anniversary?

Wonho: Oh you still remember her? Guess you didn't forget her, well you can't forget her so easily as she was your first best friend.

Minhyuk: I'm sorry but did you have some sort of memory loss that you regained all of it and now you remember everything?

Hyungwon: Well I still couldn't have remembered it but I did when Changkyun mentioned 'her'.

Kihyun: Ohh, I thought you remembered her yourself.

Shownu: So did you prepare anything for her?

Hyungwon: Well if I would've remembered it I would've prepared something..

I.M: No offense hyung but you ignore and act so cold towards her that even if you text her 'Happy Bestfriends Anniversary', she will be satisfied with you.

Joohoney: Honestly I don't know how he is not supposed to not be offended after hearing that.

Hyungwon: It's ok Jooheon, honestly he is right. I act more cold towards her now than before.

Minhyuk: Since when were you not cold towards he-

Author P.O.V: Kihyun hits his arm as a sign to stop talking and not make Hyungwon's day any worse.

Kihyun: Yeah so I was saying that you might be cold towards her but who knows, maybe she still treats you like a friend and might still have feelings towards you?

Author P.O.V: Hyungwon also has a crush on you but he's just too shy and scared to say it. He always planned to do it but thought you would never want to accept his feelings.

Wonho: I think tomorrow you should meet with her sometime and confess your feelings to her.

Shownu: Honestly that's a good idea, try to make out sometime with her tomorrow and see if she feels the same way.

Hyungwon: I guess you all are right, maybe I should confess my feelings to her tomorrow only.

Teacher: Umm what are you seven doing here?

I.M: Umm talking?

Teacher: Actually students if you don't know but your class started 15 minutes ago, I called out your names but none of you answered so I thought you were absent. But then the other students were yelling saying that you all were present and they saw you at school this morning also so I gave them some work to do and went out to search for you seven.

I.M: So umm are we doomed now?

Teacher: Yes, after school is finished you seven will stay in detention and complete the work that was given in class today and you Changkyun will do extra work for answering back rudely. And remember after completing your work and submitting it to me only you all can leave.

Joohoney: I'm quite sure he said it like a million times that his name is I.M and not Changkyun.

Teacher: If you want then you can help him if you are attracted to him so much.

Joohoney: No worries teacher, I'll help my bro anytime he wants.

Teacher: Now come inside the class and sit and do anything other than disturbing the class until class is over.

Author P.O.V: After 2-3 classes were over, Hyungwon came down to sit with you at lunch rather than sitting with Monsta X like he usually does.

Momo: What happened Hyungwon, you are sitting here today?

Hyungwon: Why can't I sit with my best friend at lunch?

Momo: Well you can but you usually sit with Monsta X so I was just asking.

Hyungwon: Well I didn't feel like sitting with them today.

Author P.O.V: After having lunch you all waved goodbye to each other but Hyungwon forgot to tell you that he wanted to meet you tomorrow which was the main reason why he sat with you. After completing detention he came back home and immediately texted you that he wanted to meet you at his home tomorrow at 7. As excited as he was, the more stressed he was. He was still wondering whether you will accept his feelings or not.

Flashback

Wonho: I think tomorrow you should meet with her sometime and confess your feelings to her.

Shownu: Honestly that's a good idea, try to make out sometime with her tomorrow and see if she feels the same way.

At present

Author P.O.V: Hyungwon was still remembering those words which his friend said to him in the morning and couldn't resist thinking what your response to his confession would be.

At your house

Author P.O.V: You were doing your homework when you received a notification from your phone. You stopped and checked what it was and it was a message from Hyungwon. You were shocked to receive a message from 'him'. The message was:

Hyungwon: Hey Y/N, if you are free after school tomorrow then can you meet me at my house at 5?

Author P.O.V: You were so excited and wondering why he would like to meet you tomorrow. You didn't hesitate to accept the offer and texted:

Y/N: Sure, I'll come by 5.

Author P.O.V: Hyungwon started jumping all around his bed and room so excited that you agreed. He usually doesn't have this playful and goofy attitude around people but after this he was very happy. He texted back:

Hyungwon: Okay then! 😄😄

Author P.O.V: Both of you were so excited and didn't even know that both had the same thing to say to each other.

The next day

Author P.O.V: You woke up early in the morning still excited about the meeting. You wore your normal school uniform and rushed to school.

At school

Hyungwon: Y/N you sure you will come today at exactly 5?

Y/N: Yes I will, why did you change your plan?

Hyungwon: Nope, just making sure that it wasn't your dad who texted me back last night.

Y/N: Don't worry about that, I will be there.

Author P.O.V: With that she left and the rest of Monsta X came to Hyungwon.

Kihyun: Yo man, you were able to do this much and get her to come over?

Wonho: Look I told you, who knows maybe she also feels the same way towards you?

Minhyuk: Maybe it's because Hyungwon is the most handsome out of all of us so his crush was quick to agree.

Shownu: But what will you do after she comes over, you will just straight up confess to her?

Hyungwon: Nope, I will just hang out and talk to her and then confess my love to her.

I.M: Honestly bro, even I have a crush but she never replied to me so quickly so good luck.

Joohoney: Yeah just make sure to not mess up hehehe.

Hyungwon: Don't worry I won't.

Author P.O.V: With that the whole day goes well and you two were very excited for it. After school was over you went home quickly and changed into something pretty. With that you went to his home and for some reason he looked ever more handsome than he usually does. You came inside and you two started talking about normal things and your daily life.

Hyungwon P.O.V: Is it just me or have I been staring at her for too long. It's her fault thought, she shouldn't have worn something so hot today. Maybe she wanted to look prettier today, well jokes on her it turned upside down. Oh god time is passing by fast, when am I gonna tell her. Wait a minute, I will tell her now only okay focus H. One.

Hyungwon: Umm Y/N I wanted to tell you something..

Y/N: What is it?

Hyungwon: Well it's kinda hard to say but I like you. Well I've liked you since we've met but didn't have the courage to say so. Y/N I don't know whether you feel the same way or not and it is okay but I just want to tell this to you as it is like taking pressure off me.

Y/N: It's funny that I feel the same way.

Hyungwon: So that means you love me too?

Y/N: Of course you dummy!

Author P.O.V: With that your guys' relationship began and you all couldn't ask for anything that can make you happier than this.

This is the fifth part honestly I'm liking making these oneshots a but hope all of ya'll enjoy             (* ̄3 ̄)╭.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 6.6K 111
[ imagines/one shots of monsta x ] °genie of creating fantasies° Published: 13 May 2017 Completed: 18 June 2020
36.1K 1.5K 32
Maybe, it wasn't too fast, or maybe it was. What actually had him pinned on you? Both you and him clearly wasn't expecting it. --- Last update : 2020...
13.4K 306 7
This is Monsta X oneshots! There's only 7 chapters for the time being but hopefully will continue to update in the future! Apologies for any grammati...
338 41 43
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘳 * shownu x changkyun 02.17.20