Us With Jesus: Ministry

By Young_Scioness

This book will build and firm your spiritual and religious beliefs. We are doing this for ministry and we wan... More

Us With Jesus
Sharing Your Faith
UWJ|SYF: Witnessing Saves Lives!
UWJ|SYF: How Should We Witness?
UWJ|SYF1: The Scipture
UWJ|SYF2: Salvation
UWJ|SYF3: The Second Coming
UWJ|SYF4: The Sabbath
UWJ|SYF5: The Sanctuary
UWJ|SYF6: The State of the Dead
UWJ|SYF7: The Spirit of Prophecy
UWJ|SYF8: The Saints
UWJ|SYF9: Witnessing is about Love
Timeless Truth
UWJ|TT1: Love Letter From Heaven
UWJ|TT2: Knowing The Unknown God
UWJ|TT3: Unfolding The Future
UWJ|TT4: Galactic Rebellion
UWJ|TT5: The Promised Redeemer
UWJ|TT6: The Great Cure
UWJ|TT7: Acquitted Sinner
UWJ|TT8: Growing in Grace
UWJ|TT9: The Act of Love
UWJ|TT10: Unbreakable Duo
UWJ|TT11: A Day to Remember
UWJ|TT13: Illustration of Salvation
UWJ|TT14: Disposing Spiritual Garbage
UWJ|TT15: The Great Prophetic Timetable
UWJ|TT16: Taking Care of God's Ownership
UWJ|TT17: Healthy Lifestyle
UWJ|TT18: Talking to the Dead Around
UWJ|TT19: Cute Little Devil
UWJ|TT20: Warning Signs You Can't Deny
UWJ|TT21: The Great Hope
UWJ|TT22: Grand Vacation for 1,000 Years
UWJ|TT23: What The Hell?
UWJ|TT24: Home At Last
UWJ|TT25: God's Gift to His Church
UWJ|TT26: God's Remnant Church
UWJ|TT27: Fresh Start
UWJ|TT28: Following God's Voice
Sabbath Truth
UWJ|ST1: How The Sabbath Was Changed
UWJ|ST2: The Council of Trent
UWJ|ST3: Sabbath Through the Centuries
UWJ|ST4: Sunday In the Bible
UWJ|ST5: Denominational Statements on the Sabbath
UWJ|ST6: The Sabbath In Prophecy
UWJ|ST7: Statements Made by yhe Roman Catholic Church about the Sabbath
UWJ|ST8: What is the Beast Mark?
UWJ|ST9: God's Law and the Mark of the Beast
UWJ|ST10: Mark of the Beast & the Sabbath
UWJ|ST11: Sunday- The Perfect Deception
UWJ|ST12: Number of the Beast-666
UWJ|ST13: Vatican Pushing Sunday

UWJ|TT12: The Greatest Hoax

0 0 0
By Young_Scioness

1. Can changes be made in what God does?

"I know that whatever God does, it shall be forever. Nothing can be added to it, nor anything taken from it; and God has done it, that men should fear before him.' Ecclesiastes 3:14.

2. When God blesses something, how long will it last?

"Now it has pleased you to bless the house of your servant, that it may continue forever before you; for you, Yahweh, have blessed, and it is blessed forever." 1 Chronicles 17:27.

3. Can someone reverse what God has blessed?

"Behold, I have received a command to bless. He has blessed, and I can't reverse it." Numbers 23:20.

4. Which day did the Lord bless?

"For in six days Yahweh made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day; therefore Yahweh blessed the Sabbath day, and made it holy." Exodus 20:11.

5. Who is the Lord of the Sabbath?

"For the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath." Matthew 12:8.

6. Will the Lord of the Sabbath ever change?

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever." Hebrews 13:8.

7. Did Jesus come to change the law, including the Sabbath day?

"Don't think that I came to destroy the law or the prophets.I didn't come to destroy, but to fulfill. For most certainly, I tell you, until heaven and earth pass away, not even one smallest letter or one tiny pen stroke shall in any way pass away from the law, until. all things are accomplished." Matthew 5:17, 18.

8. Did the apostle Paul keep the Sabbath?

"But they, passing on from Perga, came to Antioch of Pisidia. They went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and sat down." Acts 13:14.

"So when the Jews went out of the synagogue, the Gentiles begged that these words might be preached to them the next Sabbath." Acts 13:42.

"The next Sabbath, almost the whole city was gathered together to hear the word of God." Acts 13:44.

9. What was Paul's custom regarding the Sabbath?

"Paul, as was his custom, went in to them, and for three Sabbath days reasoned with them from the Scriptures." Acts 17:2.

"He reasoned in the synagogue every Sabbath and persuaded Jews and Greeks.' Acts 18:4.

10. What did Paul and Peter say would happen after they were gone?

"For I know that after my departure, vicious wolves will enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Men will arise from among your own selves, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after them." Acts 20:29, 30.

"But false prophets also arose among the people, as false teachers will also be among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, denying even the Master who bought them, bringing on themselves swift destruction.' 2 Peter 2:1.

11. What did the power that Daniel saw in a vision plan to change?

"He will speak words against the Most High, and will wear out the saints of the Most High. He will plan to change the times and the law; and they will be given into his hand until a time and times and half a time." Daniel 7:25.

12. What did Paul tell the early believers would happen first before the second coming of Jesus?

"Let no one deceive you in any way. For it will not be, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of destruction, he who opposes and exalts himself against all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, setting himself up as God." 2 Thessalonians 2:3, 4.

13. What power has claimed to have authority to change the law of God?

The Papacy.

"They [the Catholics] allege the Sabbath changed into Sunday, the Lord's day, contrary to the Decalogue, as it appears; neither is there any example more boasted of than the changing of the Sabbath day. Great, say they, is the power and authority of the church, since it dispensed with one of the ten commandments."Augsburg Confession of Faith, Art. 28, par. 9.

"It [the Roman Catholic Church] has reversed the fourth commandment, doing away with the Sabbath of God's Word, and instituting Sunday as a holy day." - History of the Christians by N. Summerbell, page 418.

14. Does the Papacy acknowledge changing the Sabbath?

Question: How prove you that the church hath power to command feasts and holy days?

Answer: By the very act of changing the Sabbath into Sunday, which Protestants allow of and therefore they fondly contradict themselves by keeping Sunday strictly, and breaking most other feast days commanded by the same church.- Abridgment of Christian Doctrine by Rev. Henry Tuberville, D. D., of Douay Gollege, France (1649), page 58.

Question: Have you any other way of proving that the church has power to institute festivals of precept?

Answer: Had she not such power, she could not have done that in which all modern religionists agree with her,- she could not have substituted the observance of Sunday, the first day of the week, for the observance of Saturday, the seventh day, a change for which there is no Scriptural authority.- A Doctrinal Catechism by Rev. Stephen Keenan, page 174.

Question: Which is the Sabbath day?

Answer: Saturday is the Sabbath day.

Question: Why do we observe Sunday instead of Saturday?

Answer: We observe Sunday instead of Saturday because ,the Catholic Church, in the Council of Laodicea (A.D. 336), _ transferred the solemnity from Saturday to Sunday.- The Converts Catechism of Catholic Doctrine by Rev. Peter Geiermann, C. SS. R., page 50, third edition, 1913, a work which received the "apostolic blessing" of Pope Pius X, Jan. 25, 1910.

15. Do Catholic authorities acknowledge that there is no command in the Bible for the sanctification of Sunday?

"You may read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, and you will not find a single line authorizing the sanctification of Sunday. The Scriptures enforce the religious observance of Saturday, a day which we never sanctify." - The.Faith of Our Fathers by Cardinal James , Gibbons, edition 1892, page 111.

16. Do Protestant writers acknowledge the same?

"Is there no express commandment for observing the first day of : the week as Sabbath, instead of the seventh day? None whatever. Neither Christ, nor His apostles, nor the first Christians celebrated the first day of the week instead of the seventh as the Sabbath." New York Weekly Tribune, May 24,1900.

"The Scriptures nowhere call the first day of the week the Sabbath. .. . There is no Scriptural authority for so doing, nor of course any Scriptural obligation."- The Watchman (Baptist).

"The observance of the first instead of the seventh day rests on the testimony of the church, and the church alone." Hobart Church News (Episcopalian), July 2, 1894.

17. For what reason do some reject the commandment of God?

"Full well do you reject the commandment of God, that you may keep your tradition." Mark 7:9.

THE LAW OF GOD

(Exodus 20:2-17)

I- You shall have no other gods before Me.

II- You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any image of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God ,am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, and showing kindness to thousands of those who love Me and keep My commandments.

III- You shall not misuse the name of Yahweh your God, for Yahweh will not hold him guiltless who misuse his name.

IV- Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. You shall labor six days and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath to Yahweh your God. You shall do no work in it, you, nor your son, nor your daughter, your male servant, nor your female servant. nor your livestock. nor your stranger who is within your gates; for in six days Yahweh made heaven and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day; Therefore Yahweh blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

V- Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land which Yahweh your God gives you.

VI- You shall not murder.

VII- You shall not commit adultery.

VIII- You shall not steal.

IX- You shall not bear false testimony against your neighbor.

X- You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife. nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.

THE LAW OF GOD AS CHANGED BY MAN

(As General Catholic Catechism)

I- I am the Lord thy God. Thou shalt have no strange gods before Me. (The Second Commandment has been left out)

II-(actually III) Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain.

III- Remember that thou keep holy the Sabbath day. (The Sabbath Commandment has been changed.)

IV-(actually V) Honour thy father and thy mother.

V-(actually VI) Thou shalt not kill.

VI-(actually VII) Thou shalt not commit adultery.

VII-(actually VIII) Thou shalt not steal.

VIII-(actually IX) Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

IX- (actually X-first part) Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife.

X-(actually X-second part) Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's goods.

18. What kind of worship is not according to God's commandments?

"This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. But they worship me in vain, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men." Mark 7:6, 7.

29. How should we respond when we learn the truth?

"I will hurry, and not delay, to obey your commandments." Psalm 119:60.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 328 15
As sad as it may be, we live in a world where the rich are getting richer, and the poor live in worse conditions every day. A world where people have...
509 51 41
*completed* Here we go with round 2...me writing down my personal revelations and "aha!" moments to help encourage and hopefully help or uplift you...
33.2K 249 48
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ THIS STORY CONTAINES: Cringy ass shit, Sexual content, strong language, r@pe, and self harm If you are sensitive or don't like any of...
999K 31.7K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...