YOU ARE MY UNIVERSE α°”α©š A Nam...

By Borahaetales

Kim Namjoon ,Ceo of Mono Empires and Kim Seokjin, a kdrama actor are setup into marrying each other by their... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Final Chapter

Chapter 12

3.3K 183 15
By Borahaetales

It was Jin's day off so he was idling in the apartment until his door bell rang .
He went towards the door and opened it to see Jungkook standing there with takeout in his hands.

"Hey Jungkook,come in.Finally got time from gaming to meet your brother in law?"

Jungkook took out his shoes and wore the slippers that were kept specially for guests and stepped in

"Yo! I am free today and heard you are  too so I decided to spend some bro time with my partner in crime,if you don't mind"

"Why would I mind ? You are always welcome brother"
Jin said over his shoulders and headed towards the Kitchen to place the takeout bags.

Jungkook followed him to the kitchen and stood near the counter.

"I brought Pizza and bulgogi . First ones for us and the other is for Namjoon hyung.Mom made it"

"I can't taste?"
Jin was eyeing the container and it looked delicious. Why did his Eomma didn't made it for him too?

"You like Bulgogi ? Then you can have it too.There's plenty for both of you .I dont like bulgogi"
Jungkook scrunched his face .

"I like it and Eomma made it so I will definitely have it when your brother comes back"

He put the container in refrigerator and took out the pizza for them to eat now

"You are calling me partner in crime and yet you haven't invited me for bike ride"

They both settled on the table and Jungkook placed the beer cans on the table

"I haven't went on one yet and you are busy ,didn't thought you will be up for it "

Jin began to stuff his mouth with the cheesy pizza and moaned.

"Yaa this is the best and I am not always busy.We can plan something "

"Okie but what will you tell Namjoon hyung?"

"That I am going out with you .He knows about my racing hobby.I took him on a ride in my sports car too,he said he liked it "

Jungkook choked on his slice .

He was trying hard to chew everything and get out his words of utter shock .Namjoon went on a race car ride? Namjoon who doesn't drive his car at a speed more than 45?

"You are kidding .He would never.He hates speed ! He lectures me on how I shouldn't play with my life like that.No way,tell me you are lying "

Jungkook won't believe. It's impossible.

"I am not.It was maybe last month ? Yes. I was stressed about my audition and he himself suggested to go on a ride and I asked him to take my car and he agreed"

"So he drove"

"I did .At 120 .He was pretty scared but then he said he liked it"

Jungkook was gaping at Jin.No way.But Jin was telling the truth.He could see it on his face.

"Oh god.How is this real? You really made him sit on the passenger seat and sped that much ? This is breaking news,why didn't you told me all this time"

"It never came up but Namjoon  took my keys with him and told me that I can drive the car only when he is with me .So my car is currently idling in the parking space and I am using the spare car which has speed limit "

"Now that sounds like hyung "

Ofcourse Namjoon will do that .

"But really he said he liked it? What's up with my brother? He was never like this "

"Maybe he never went on such adventure"

"No you are not getting it .Namjoon hyung is acting different since you got married.And by different I mean nice different ,but do you know he changed his decision of announcing the wedding .He never changes his own decision"

"It was because of the article.We got caught in dispatch camera.So he had to change his decision"

Jungkook nods.The circumstances.That can be the reason too ..oh wait...how did he forgot!

"Ehem can you give me your phone ,no wait"

He took out his phone and furrowed his brows and then smirked.Well well well .

"Jungkook what are you doing?"

"Namjoon hyung doesn't follow you does he?"

Jin deflated.Yes.It's unfortunate.How come his husband not follow him ? Is he shy? Jin doesn't think so .

"Yes maybe he disabled his app -"

Jungkook shoved his phone at Jin's face
"Woah why you attacking me like that ?"

"What! No ! Look at the picture Jin"

He waved the phone and Jin steadied his hand.How can he look if he keeps shaking it !

"Wait ,what is this"
He furrowed his brows and oh ,its his insta profile and whose head is this ? Wait is that....

He looked up to Jungkook who was nodding his head excitedly.

"Yes..you are thinking right"

"It's Namjoon.So?"

Jin didn't understand.so namjoon was looking at his profile big deal...he stalks namjoon too ..hell he now follows him too..so what is wrong with.oh...oh.

"When did you took it ? "

"A week before your wedding .Namjoon hyung was on his laptop and he was smiling so I got up and saw him stalking you and then I took a picture  he knows but he was so wrong if he thought I would never show this to you "

Seokjin blinked. Namjoon was looking at his picture before their wedding..why ? He doesn't mind it but still why?

"Oh did he now.."

Namjoon stalks him? He doesn't need to ...well this was old

"He was so shocked you know. I caught him off guard!"

"Well thank you for showing me this Jungkook"

Today Namjoon have to answer some questions.Oh he was elated to know Namjoon had seen his profile but now he wants to know why the latter don't follow him.It's Jin's pride on line. Oh how much Jimin had teased him over that !

They were both enjoying their pizza when the door dinged.

"You expecting someone ?"

"Noo and the doorbell didn't rang.Wait Namjoon?"

Jungkook was confused .Why will Namjoon be home this early...its still 2 .

His phone rang and he got up to take it.

"Hey there,welcome home"
Jin smiles ,stepping into the patio

Namjoon looked past him to Jungkook waving at him.He shot him a smile ,walking in

Jin followed behind.

Jungkook drops the call and went to Namjoon.Seokjin was intensely staring at the latter.

Is he mad ? Doesn't look like it .

"Namjoon"

Jin was happy that he is home but Namjoon is never home this early no matter what.

"Hyung.Mom called .She told me ,its great news hyung!"

Jungkook looks happy so there's definitely nothing to worry about .

Namjoon still haven't answered Jin and now Jin wasn't going to wait for him to talk either.

He went back in the kitchen and began to pack the leftover pizza back into the boxes.He will eat it later.If he feels like it.Is Namjoon avoiding him? Why ?

He came back into the living room and Jungkook waved him bye.

"Wait why are you going ? Stay longer"

His husband doesn't seem to be interested in talking to him so atleast he can hang out with Jungkook.

"I could have but Mom called.Gotta go.And hyung should I come back ? Well if you want me to ,give me a call okay.I will be there bye now"

Jungkook left the apartment and Namjoon sighed.It's not a big deal.Why are you even upset Namjoon?

He was giving himself a prep talk and then he realized.He whipped his head to look for Jin and he wasn't anywhere

He got off the couch padding to their room

"Jin"

Seokjin who was scrolling his Twitter looked up .Oh so now he wants to talk.

"What ? "

Namjoon went closer and sat on the edge of the bed.Jin puts his phone down  furrowing his brows.What's up with this man now ?

"Remember the deal I signed with US delegates ?"

Jin nods.Yes.It was a huge deal and Namjoon was elated when they got it .What about it ?

"Yes"

"Now we are finally certified to run our business there.So we are going to open a unit of Mono Empire office there too !"

Jin squealed.It was Namjoon's dream to make the Mono Empires famous worldwide and US is the first step to do that!

"CONGRATULATIONS NAMJOON...!"
He all but dropped his entire weight on Namjoon who happily hugged him back.

He was happy. His dream was finally coming to it's glory and this was just the beginning !

"It's great Namjoon.It's your dream finally happening"

He spoke between the kisses.

Namjoon was looking in daze .Jin looks so happy and now he was going to drop the second news.It was why he was a little down when he came in .

"You are not happy ? "

Jin was searching for the glint in Namjoon's eyes and it was there but something else was there too.

"I am but now that it's happening,I need   to go to US "

"Okay that's a given .There must be some paperwork to do.Wait is that why you are early ?Are you going today?"

Jin mellowed.But it's alright .Namjoon will come back next day or maybe two ,after signing the paperwork.

"Yes in two hours"

"Oh okay.Then will you be back on Friday?"

Today is Wednesday.

"Yes but next month's"

Jin nods in understanding.Next month's Friday means Namjoon will be back after two weeks.

Well the latter had gone on business trips many times after their wedding and he usually comes back in a day or two.

Even Seokjin had went to Jeju for his shoot once.But he too had returned in a day.Two weeks ...that's a large period they have been away from each other  in all these three months .

He pursed his lips.Okay .It's not that long ..two weeks will go quickly...he will be busy with his shoots and then in no time Namjoon will be back.

Namjoon was searching for Jin's dismay.He knows Jin doesn't like to be alone.That is why he was always at his dad's whenever he could .

"Oh so two weeks .It's alright the deal is important "

"But you will be alone"

Namjoon might be overthinking but he can't help but feel bad to leave Jin alone here.He would have took Jin with him but the latter has work too.And he dont think he can stay this long away from Jin either

"I won't be.I am not at home anyway whole day..most of the time"

Seokjin can't help but feel giddy.Namjoon is worried about him being alone.

"Okay.I will try to make it quick and come back sooner"

"So you going to overwork ? "

Namjoon sighed.He was upset when he knew he will be gone for this long...its stupid.He had been away for business trips for weeks but now its different.

"I can't overwork there Jin "

"Good .Wait is that why you looked gloom when you came "

Namjoon nodded.

"Aww you were worried about me ?I am not a kid Namjoon"

Namjoon raised a brow

"Okay.I act like a kid sometimes but I will be okay.My shoots are lined up for this whole week and then next week too"

"Okay"

"Where are you taking me?"
Namjoon asked when Jin suddenly began to drag him out of the room
"Eomma had sent bulgogi .I am sure you didn't ate so we are going to eat that now since you are here"

"Weren't you and Jungkook eating before I came ,aren't you on a diet ?"

They took a seat on the table and Jin began to take out the container to heat it.

Oh he was sad.But he can't show that to Namjoon.He knows how hard Namjoon had worked for that deal..his emotions aren't important right now.So he made sure not to show how much he is going to miss the latter .

"Here.l"
He put the plate in front of Namjoon and took a seat next to him.

"You aren't eating? "

"I ate too much ..just a while ago"

Namjoon knew it.Jin won't show it but he was sad.No way Jin will ever say no to food.

"But can't you have a little with me ?"
Namjoon was looking at Jin with puppy eyes and who was Jin to deny .

Jin sucked in a breath

"Just a little.If I look puffy tommorow Kevin will kill me"

Namjoon laughs heartily .

Seokjin helped him pack his stuff and then it was time for Namjoon to leave.

"You sure you don't want me to come with you till airport?"
Seokjin followed Namjoon towards their entrance.

"There's no need Jin and then you will have to come back alone.It's better I take driver"

"You are just scared that I will drive in full speed aren't you ?"

"That too"

Namjoon dipped down to kiss him .
Seokjin immediately kissed him back feverishly.He was so close to crying now .It was stupid .What are they teens ? Can't he handle being without Namjoon for two weeks ?

They didn't parted until they were breathless.

I love you

It was on the tip of their tongues but they couldn't say it now.No.They don't want to part ways saying that.Instead they said

"I will see you soon"

"Ofcourse you will !"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 3.1K 68
Series summary: Your unconventional arranged marriage with your company's President, Kim Seokjin, is necessary, practical, and simple - both your fa...
49.2K 1.3K 90
❛wanna play fortnite with me?❜ - JJK ❛sure :)❜ - PJM social media au - slowish updates
591K 22.4K 47
Y/N hasn't talked to her parents since they shipped her off to America at the age of 6 to be raised by a nanny. All grown up with a business of her o...
317K 11.2K 50
From College roommates who went from enemies to a Bad Couple. Min Yoongi, a now famous CEO working under his own building as a music producer. Kim Y...