Tokyo Revengers || Craving I

By bunnyyen_jpg

(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. T... More

༒ⵊNFORMATⵊON༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ1༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ2༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ3༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ4༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ5༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ6༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ7༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ10༒
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44༒
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 61༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 62༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 63༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 64༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 65༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 66༒🔞
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 67༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 68༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 69༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 70༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 71༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 72༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 73༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 74༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 75༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 76༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 77༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 78༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 79༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 80༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 81༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 82༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 83༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 84༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 85༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 86༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 87༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 88༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 89༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 90༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 91༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 93༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 94༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 95༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 96༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 97༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 98༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 99༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 100༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 101༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 102༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 103༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 104༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 105༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 106༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 107༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 108༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 109༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 110༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 111༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 112༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 113༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 114༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 115༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 116༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 117༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 118༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 119༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 120༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 121༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 122༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 123༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 124༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 125༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 126༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 127༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 128༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 129༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 130༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 1༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 2༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 3༒
༒ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ༒
✨1k/ reader x y/n special✨
Educational Chapter cause...
♡officially over♡

༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 92༒🔞

15.5K 633 609
By bunnyyen_jpg

//TW: Suggestive Themes//🔞

Haruka knocked on his bedroom door, carefully entering as he saw you still knocked out. Pulling the blankets properly over you, he shook you slightly awake, "wakey wakey! We have to get ready!"

Groaning slightly, you stretched yourself before rubbing your eyes and locking eyes with Haruka. He had stop himself from laughing at your sleepy form. Your hair sticking out in all directions, mouth dry as the savannah, nose stuffed and eyes barely open. 

"Get ready pretty, I'll make breakfast in the meantime", he chuckled, leaving you to prepare a good proper meal for you two. You both needed it as the day was gonna be long. 

While getting ready you yelled from the bedroom, "Haruka?", "yeah?", he yelled back from the kitchen. "Can I borrow your clothes for today? And if we have a spare minute, fetch some clothes from Akashis place or Kakuchos?", "which ones now?", "doesn't matter, my clothes are scattered everywhere at this point", you said, rolling your eyes. 

It was true though, Akashi had your clothes, Kakucho had some, you also believed that Koko had some clothes left at his from you and at this point even Sanzu. 

"Alright!", was all Haruka replied to you. 

You took out some joggers and a tshirts, throwing on a sweater and went to the kitchen. He took a glance at you, nodding his head, "good choice! Comfortable choice",  before returning back to cooking breakfast. You decided to help him a bit and soon you two were done cooking and eating. 

And so, your mission started.

You sighed next to Haruka who was currently watching two men interact. Without taking his eyes off of them he asked, "what's wrong?", "I turned my phone on again.. love to read first thing in the morning a, 'I'll kill you if you don't pick up the phone', message", "wholesome." His answer making you snort and laugh a little too hard. 

The phone in your hand suddenly rung, looking at it, it was Sanzu. Another sigh left your lips, reluctantly taking the call, "hell-", "(Where the fuck are you?)", he instantly snapped, not even giving you time to greet him. 

"Hello, to you too. I'm doing great! Thanks for asking, how are you? Good? That's great to hear! Where am I? Oh, I'm on a mission with Haruka, if your peanut of a brain would've remembered that, you know?", sarcasm lacing your voice. You heard him mumble under his breath before he took a deep breath, probably, seemingly, calming himself down. 

Questioning you, surprisingly calm, "(where were you last night?)", "I could ask you the same? Oh, no wait, actually I know. Clubbing and 'clapping!'", "(don't start! Where were you? We were searching for you everywhere and calling you like crazy!)", "none of your business!", "(it Is My business, Angel!)" 

Letting out an annoyed sigh, you focused back on the two male when you saw them exchange something. You and Haruka glancing at each other. 

Without uttering another word, not even listening to Sanzu rant on the other end of the phone as he was just complaining about you not answering him, you shortly replied him, "I don't have time, I'm working", hanging up on him. 

Sanzu stared at his phone in utter disbelief. 

Ran interrupting his train of thoughts, "Where is she?", "with Haruka... you know.. the mission", "where was she yesterday though?", Koko asked with a raised brow. "I don't know..", "probably at Harukas", was all Kakucho replied, "where else would she go?" 

Sanzu gritted his teeth, "this little fucker. I would've killed him if it wasn't for the fucking mission", "let's all calm down! At least we know she's fine and alive. Maybe we can ask Haruka to keep us updated about her", Akashi suggested, Rindou and Mochi nodding beside him. "That would be the most reasonable thing to do", Rindou agreed.

"This is quite suspicious", Haruka stated as he followed the car. 

The male that received the mysterious item had quickly disappeared into a unknown car that drove up to him, giving you two no choice but to follow them. You on the other hand took photos of the car and the man and even tried to get a picture of the item they exchanged, though unfortunately it was too small to decipher. 

Haruka had followed them for quite some time now, with a good distance to not raise any suspicions, when the car stopped at a club. 

The male getting out of the car, nodded heads with the security before walking in. 

You two waited for a few minutes, not being able to do anything as it was still too early. The club, technically still closed. 

An idea popping into your head when you took pictures of the club. 

Dialing Kazutoras number. Haruka looked at you with a quirked brow, "Hey!", "(hey hey, (y/n)! You good?)", "Yes, I'm doing good! Could you do me a favor?", "(anything for you!)", Kazutora replied, making you smile, "could you find out some info about a certain club? I'll send you a pic", "(Sure!)" 

Sending him the pics, he told you he would call you back in a few minutes. Haruka kept his gaze at you, his eyebrow still raised and a shit eating smirk on his face. 

Bringing your pointer finger to your lips in a shushed manner, you told him, "it's a little secret between you and me." To which he just grinned, doing the motion of a zip and lock over his lips. 

A few minutes later, Kazutora called as promised. Picking up the call, you put him on speaker so Haruka was able to listen too. "(so.. I was trying to find who the club owner is and the weird thing is that the club, doesn't state an official owner!)", "that is weird", Haruka replied. 

Kazutora froze for a second. A little hesitant, he nonetheless continued talking. He knew that you would tell him later on who this mysterious man was, who currently sat beside you on the phone. "(Yeah. I tried to gather some intel, though it was a bit hard as the rumors are big around this club. A name that was a bit too familiar was Madame Rouge. She is supposedly not the club owner but the girls who are working there, are under her)", "what does that mean and who is she?", Haruka asked, frowning at you.

"Madame Rouge works under Shuji Hanma. He's the big boss while she is the boss of one 'department' basically. She provides the courtesans for clubs, bars and in general customers. She provided courtesans for other, you could say, 'companies'... yeah, let's just call it like that. Companies, who on the other hand provided Bonten. Though the last status, as far as I know, was to make a deal with Bonten so no one would botch with the Money"

"(yep, that's why there's rumors going around that she is partially the club owner)", "do you have her contact?", Haruka asked you, to which you nodded your head. "Though again, this stays between us!", he once again, made the motion of zipping his mouth shut and locking it with a key. 

"Alright, Thanks for helping us! I'll call you later", "(alright, stay safe! There's not much written about the club and the staff but be careful. It is gang territory!)", "yes, I will-", "i'll make sure she stays alive", Haruka interrupted, chuckling. 

You rolled your eyes before you bid goodbye to Kazutora. 

"Who was that?", Haruka asked out of curiosity to which you only shrugged your shoulders. 

"Who was who?", "on the phone", "which phone?", "ooh, you're really good at playing dumb. I like that", he laughed, before ushering you to get in contact with Madame Rouge. On the second ring, she picked up the call, "(What do you need? Finally decided to take a run?)", "no.. not yet, I need some help", "(I told you, if you need help to call me from a phone booth I-)", "not that  type of help. I need some info", "(oh?)", she perked up.

"I'll send you a picture of a club and a pic of a man, I need to gather as much info as you can give", you heard her mumble, probably displeased as it was you who was asking. Nonetheless she sighed, "(alright..)", before waiting for you to send the pictures. 

As soon as she received them, she hummed, you putting her on speaker so Haruka can listen once more. 

"(Stay away from him! Why are you following him anyways?)", she snapped but more like, scolded. "It's important-", "(nothing should be more important than your life!)", this time she snapped before warning you, "(That's Baipā. He's a dangerous man. If you walk into his territory you're gonna be dead meat.)" 

"What do you have to do with Baipā? Heard this was your club?", Haruka asked, making Madame Rouge huff, "(and who the fuck are you to ask?)", "(Y/N)s partner and the one who assures she won't die", "(you better do a good job!)", "I'm trying, can't do a good job if you won't talk!", hearing her sigh out in annoyance she reluctantly answered. 

"(This is not my club, I just provide the courtesans. Baipā is the club owner)", "can you get us some intel from Baipā, from your girls?", you asked, making her a bit annoyed, "(you want my girls to get killed?)", "No! But... Madame Rouge.. please.. for me! I really need that info", you pleaded. 

"(Ah~)", she softly moaned, "(if you beg like this, my child, you make me feel all tingly. Beg and plead some more for me and I'll consider!)" 

Haruka furrowed his brows in irritation. He was about to say something, absolutely displeased and disgusted with her behavior when you clasped your hand around his mouth, giving Madame Rouge a little show.

Something you were good at anyways, having it done one too many times.

"Please.. Madame Rouge.. I was a good girl, right? I have been good the entire time! Right? Can I please.. please.. get some info? I'm gonna do anything you want me to!", "(mmmh.. that's music to my ears! Give me more.. More!)", she moaned. 

"Please... Ma'am?", "(mmh. not quite yet)", thinking for a second what else you could say or how else you could address her, you decided to say something that would surely make her buckle, especially if you would use 'that' voice. 

The voice.. the soft toned one laced with naivety. Innocence. 

"I was a good girl.. so I think I deserve a reward.. I would do anything for this reward... Mommy?" 

You heard her breath hitch, Haruka looking at you with wide eyes and red tinted cheeks. For a few moments it was silent before you heard her gulp, "(I-I'll send you... all the stuff that you need..)", "thank you mommy!", you grinned, before winking at Haruka and sticking your tongue out before bidding Madame Rouge goodbye, who was barely able to speak. 

"I don't know what to feel!", Haruka genuinely said, not knowing if he should be weirded out or proud that you were successful at making Madame Rouge talk and getting intel. 

"Well, tough times call for tough measures", you said in a matter of fact voice. 

Haruka only shook his head and sighed, "It's not even the end of the first day and I just know.. I just know this gon' be a hella weird ride with you!", "Then buckle up bitch, cause It's gonna be hella funny too!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 16.4K 99
Second Book of Rewrite the story: please read the first book or you guys will never understand the whole story. ⚠️ a lot of swearing/cursing ⚠️ VIOLE...
129K 1.9K 41
𝑥 𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟! [18+] - A Story in Which, Y/n Myoga, a 26 years old woman who is working as a Stripper, in her Friend's Strip club. Get...
187K 4.7K 39
Asset or nuisance? Bonten is on a look out for a new member and stumbles across your path. What happens next? HEAVY TOPICS! Spelling errors too, I d...