Destinies Apart (COMPLETED)

By vpsisthename20

(Apart Series - Book 4) Dr Aahir Sehgal is Sydney, Australia's best cardiologist. Although he worked for his... More

Introduction
Prologue Teaser - She makes my heart go 'Arrhythmic'!!!❤️
Prologue - Teaser - She is different 🙃
Meet the Sehgals....Again 🙃
Bringing him home ❤️ - Part 1
Author's Note + Short Family Tree 🎄
Bringing him home ❤️ - Part 2
He's the most wanted 'Munda' 🤭
Welcome to Devill😈❤️👼Angel.com
'Word' War ⚔️
She is different 🙃
Coz I care two hooves baby 😏💅
Chemistry that is 'World's Apart' !!!
Moonlight princess 🎑
Prologue - Teaser - Beware!!! I'm fire🔥...you little kitten!!!
She understands ❤️
And the bride hunt begins👰
Kabini - Chapter 2 - The burning night 🌋
You are just perfect for me baby ❤️🦋✨
She makes my heart go 'Arrhythmic' 🦋💗 - Part 1
She makes my heart go 'Arrhythmic' 🦋✨❤️ - Part 2
Bitter Truth Hurts 💔
His heart full of pain 💔
Wave🌊... Shore🐚 n Tsunami🌀
What the hell is wrong with him???
His Confession!!!🥺 His Pain 💔
Her Smile 🙂 is my Happiness 🤗
Prologue Teaser - Shiver down the spine!!!
The comforting arms ❤️
All that glitters isn't D.K 😈
And the 'Apart-Fire' Ignites🔥🌋 Again 🙃
When it finally dawns upon you❤️🔥☀️
When seasons change 🙃🌻💕
🧚Chichi's🙄😒😏Riri🦸- Part 1 - 'Don't Nuts' Donuts!!!
🧚Chichi's🙄😒😏Riri🦸- Part 2 - Adventurous Combo 🏞️
When tears mix in rain ☔❤️
Are you Jealous Neiyat???🙃
When #Aayat gets accepted ❤️✨
Kiss of Fire n Pain 🔥🔥🔥
Love needs to be 'Loved' ❤️
Gonna rob you from the world baby 😎😉
It's a goodbye kiss Sweetheart ❤️🥺
Wish I had a chance ❤️🥺
Our story is 'Worlds Apart' 💞💖❤️✨
Destiny Planned this one for us 💖
Yours forever Sweetheart✨❤️
Epilogue - #Aayat forever after ❤️✨

Kabini Chapter 1 - She sparkles brightest✨🔥✨

4.7K 406 297
By vpsisthename20

Aahir's POV:

'Woooow...this place indeed is quite amazing!!! I didn't expect it from these guys!!!' I said to myself parking my SUV by the open space which was reserved for vehicle parking. I really thought I wouldn't be able to make it to the outing till last night but Dr Nikita said she would manage and Mumma as well insisted that I go. After all I was planned to have multiple dates today with three girls.

Malishka Batra - The actress

Dr Ishika Chopra - The Dentist

Honey Singh - The dancer

Wooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww!
I suddenly felt like I was having a mini-swayamvar (ancient way of finding a bride/groom by picking one from the suitors who participated)!!!

I had a busy week with multiple surgeries and cases to attend but I also needed a break. Aaryan was persistent that I join them. Till today afternoon I thought I couldn't make it but then I got free and drove to the address Neiyat messaged me. And here I am.

Honestly when Aaryan-Luv-Shika-Nikhil insisted me to join them today morning I somehow didn't think the place would be this mesmerising. Neiyat being the wedding planner types, I expected it to be a posh resort but this looked more like a camp by the riverside. Honestly a breath of fresh air.

There were multiple tents placed by the riverside in the middle of green jungles. When orange sunrays of a dipping sun fell on the tents they looked even more beautiful. I tried calling Aaryan which however was picked by Lavanya who called in the usual tone...

'Aaahirjiiiiii you reached!!!' and I chuckled. By now I had known they do this to annoy me to which this time I smiled saying 'Haaanji Behenji (yes sister) I reached' and she screamed 'Aaahirjiiiiiii I'm not your sister...' and I laughed out loud.

'Enough now...I have reached...where are you folks' I asked and she chirped saying 'we are on the other side of the river waiting of Aaryan and Neiyat'. And my jaw ticked.

It's been a week since I have noticed Aaryan's proximity with Neiyat. He is always by her side. I wonder at times if Nikhil is still his bestie or if Neiyat has already replaced that place in his heart.

His heart??? Neiyat???
No no!!! Aaryan is not Neiyat types!!!
My mind spoke up instantly...

Then who is her type Aahir???
I don't know...I don't care!!!

Oh really??? You don't care?
Then why are you thinking about Aaryan and Neiyat?
I'm not!!!
Yeah yeah sure!!! The internal me, smirked!!!

Just while I was in my thoughts I heard a voice...'Dr Aahir Sehgal???' and I turned around to see a girl with curly hair, tall and a hourglass figure.
I quickly identified the face. She was an upcoming bollywood actress.

'I know you!!!' I said and she smiled saying.. 'I know... everyone does...but no selfies please' I chuckled at her humour while she proposed a handshake...'Malishka' she said proudly and I smiled saying 'Aahir'.

She smiled back saying...'Neiyat sent me your wedding proposal. I have a early morning shoot in Kerala tomorrow, I would be traveling tonight so can we talk now?' she said and I was still skeptical. I didn't read anything about her portfolio.

Why Aahir???
Probably because you were busy decoding more about Neiyat and Aaryan's relationship status the entire week maybe???

Oh Shutup!!!

My mind had begun playing games and I had to stop. Aaryan and Neiyat are grown up individuals if they like each other's company then they would be with each other. I don't know why was I thinking about them again and again.
Where are they???
Why are they together???
Why isn't Lavanya with them???
It's soon going to get darker!!!

Multiple thoughts ran in my head. While Malishka spoke up...
'Hmmm Dr Aahir...you seem to be not very interested in actors...you didn't ask me anything about me, my likes, my dislikes...any problem???' she asked and I didn't really know what to say. So I looked at her and said...

'Malishka you sound really matured, you are beautiful but somehow I'm not comfortable doing this...the idea of meeting someone once and deciding isn't my thing' I said and she chuckled saying...

'Same here Dr. Aahir... infact I love my career too much, but my parents are businessmen so they want me to settle down...but you know how bollywood works ..I'm too young for this...but Neiyat is a friend... she convinced me saying..
'Just meet him once...he's an extremely good human being and a gem of a person...so I thought of giving you a' and before she could complete I quickly asked her at once...

'Neiyat thinks that I'm a good man???' I asked and she looked at me and smiled saying...'Yup she praised you a lot... Neiyat doesn't do that usually' she said and I had an instant glow on my face.

I smiled. 'What more did she say?' I asked and she narrowed her eyebrows saying...
'Someone loves to listen to praises' and I smiled...

'Well she said ..you are a little rude, angry yet a self sufficient, giving, caring and a genuine gentleman' and my heart beamed and my ears probably went pink.

To which she asked 'Hey you are blushing???' and I smiled saying 'Ummm no...' but I couldn't add more to which she said 'You seem to be interesting Dr Sehgal....well not now but in future if either one of us is single let's definitely date each other and give it a shot' she said and I nodded. She bent closer and pecked my cheek wishing me a bye and left while I heard a voice...

'Ohoooooooooooo kissie wissie' and I had a instant smile on my lips as I recognised her voice. She really had this deep sexy voice which kind of was like a music to my ears and I turned around to see Neiyat standing there with a jeans shorts, black t-shirt, trekking shoes and drenched hair. She swayed her hips and my eyes simply kept getting mesmerized by her curvy waist which moved left and right as she approached closer. Wet droplets of water down her neckline, a few on her cheeks... She looked too much for my hormones suddenly!!!

Within a week I was clear!!!
I found her attractive!!! But to my surprise she came and pulled me in her embrace saying...
'Aahir... I'm glad you made it' she said as I stood frozen. Her small body was pressed against my tall one. Soft skin of her neck brushed against my neck letting electricity sparks around my body. And my hands automatically slipped towards her back and I don't know why I closed my eyes and pulled her in a warm embrace.

Her lean body against my muscular one felt heavenly. The lavender fragrance from her hair was enticing. My lungs begged me to inhale her once. It was a short hug but it felt like an hour, a lifetime. I didn't know she affected me this much.

'You liked Malishka??? Shall I say yes to Batra uncle?' she asked and my smile fell. She was here to find me a bride and here I was getting drawn towards my wedding planner. I was loosing my mind.

'Say naaa' she said and I said...'No...not my types' and she huffed saying...'Fineeeeee...The next girl Dr Ishika Chopra must be here soon... she was along with her friends on the other side of the river...with me and Aaryan' she said and suddenly something shuffled inside me. I felt knots inside my stomach.

'You and Aaryan?' I asked firmly while she showed me my tent and got busy adding wood into the bone fire I got curious...

'What were you and Aaryan doing by the river side!!!' I asked not getting response from her but then suddenly I heard my brother's loud voice...

'River rafting bro...it was fun!!!' he said and next minute fell next to the bedding where Neiyat was sitting and adding wood into the bonefire. My insides burnt as he rested his head on her shoulder and she chuckled saying...
'Such a baby you are Ayu!!!'

Ayu??? WTF Ayu???
We never called him Ayu!!!
Nonsense!!!

I don't know why I was getting angry.
They both were sticking to each other and talking like I didn't exist at all. While suddenly I heard Neiyat scream...
'Ishikaaaaa....' and I see a girl with her friends circle walk towards her...

'Aahir...meet Dr Ishika...Dr Ishika...this is Dr Aahir...you both talk to each other...we will excuse you both' saying she pulled Aaryan by his collar and walked away. Ishika gave me a hesitant smile and stood next to me but my eyes kept darting Aaryan's hand which posesively wrapped around Neiyat's waist and they kept walking towards Shika and Luv who had just arrived. I could also see Nikhil with them. But somehow my eyes were hooked on Aaryan's hands.

Can't he keep his hands to himself???
Why does he fucking need a walking stick of a girl's waist to lean onto!!!

Bloody Pervert Sehgal!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804K 43K 58
Book of Aarna and Dhruv(Arranged Marriage Series #2) She is an extrovert He is an introvert. she is full of words. He is a man of few words. She is c...
1.1M 71.6K 105
(Apart Series - Book 1) Dev Kapoor... Popularly called DK!!! 31 year old hot headed, carefree, badass was currently the most talked and successful bu...
230K 17K 36
Mahir Sehgal a software engineer working as an SME and Team lead in a reputed IT company in Bangalore didn't want to settle down. He was simple fun-l...
49.8K 4.7K 50
Now available on Amazon Kindle as "INNOCENTLY BEAUTIFUL LOVE" "Don't be a spoilsport Aadhu. You can't just back out from a simple dare," said Aayush...