Classroom Quote Guess Reactio...

De Kshn12017

COTE cast made to listen quote said the LN, Anime and made to guess who said it for their reaction. Hope you... Mais

Let the reactions begin
Disliking Trouble
Ichinose for the save
Tool Monologue

Horikita Suzune's flaw

6.3K 146 38
De Kshn12017

(A/N: We only got one suggestion for this chapter. I was waiting for more suggestions to come up. Ah,....why are you guys so cruel to me?. Please comment more suggestions.

Okay, Now that I have plead and used emotional card to readers. Let's get started. But I truly want you guys to suggest some ideas.)

3rd Person POV

Infinity: [Now, only class A is behind. Talk about irony.]

Arisu: "Fufufu. Aren't you cruel to us, why only our class didn't get involved in quotes?"

Infinity: [Well, you guys didn't get in contact with the interesting being I was watching till a later stage.]

Arisu: "Fair enough. I also regret not meeting him the moment he arrived."

Kiyotaka: "Did you also stalk me, Infinity?"

Infinity: [No, I didn't. I read all of it after it ended. I mean, I am still reading it.]

Kiyotaka: "Okay. Continue then."

Kiyotaka: 'Does it mean that there is a book about my doings in the school? Does it have information on White Room also? Does it only have recordings of the school or even after that?'

Infinity: "Yes, yes and I don't know, as I have not reached that point."

Kiyotaka: *Sigh* 'Alright.'

Infinity: [Okay now will talk about someone's defect or flaw.]

Ryuuen: "Defect, it means they will be from class D."

Infinity: [Naturally.]

Arisu: "Fufufu. This is interesting."

Infinity: [Okay, next quote is.]

"I don't know what abilities I have, but I see what you don't. It's the one flaw on seemingly perfect person known as Horikita Suzune."

Kiyotaka: 'Ah, it's from that time.'

Horikita: "Are we seriously doing this?"

Infinity: [Yes.]

Arisu/Ryuuen: 'It's definitely Ayanokouji-kun/Monster.'

Infinity: [Well, we didn't get any suggestions for this chapter, so let's get it over with. Who do you think said it?]

Kiyotaka: 'What does he mean by chapter? Don't tell me he is making records for what's happening here...' he had a surprised look on his face, which gathered so much attention.

Arisu: "What happened, Ayanokouji-kun? You look surprised."

Ryuuen: "Kukuku, now that's a surprise. What surprised you so much that you are surprising us with that surprised look. Share it with us."

Everyone listened to the leaders of 2 classes and also found it interesting, however Kiyotaka realized that because of infinity, he had made a blunder.

Kiyotaka: "It's nothing. You'll understand after the quote." he swiftly returned to his natural expression.

Infinity: [Yeah, I want answers.]

Arisu: "It must Ayanokouji-kun."

Ryuuen: "Ayanokouji"

Horikita: "It's Ayanokouji-kun."

Infinity: [Correct. Answer is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.]

Class D: "Ehh? You really said it?"

Kesei: "Well, Horikita-san also answered Kiyotaka, so it's obvious that it will be the right answer."

Akito: "Man, you sometimes try to solve the problem so fast you miss important points."

Kekei: "W-What do you mean?"

Kei: "How did you got the idea that this quote was said to Horikita-san?"

Kesei: "T-That..."

Haruka: "H-Hey, have some mercy on him..."

Kiyotaka: "Yeah, Kei. I know you hate him but try to explain him first."

Kei: "I guess you are right. I'm sorry Yukimura-kun. I just wanted to say that no one said it's said to Horikita-san so until Infinity-san tells us who is it, everyone is only guessing except the people involved in the conversation."

Kesei: "A-Ah, it's okay, I understand. But Kiyotaka why are you so close with Karuizawa-san?"

Kiyotaka: "Well, you remember Zodiac exam? I helped her took care of Manabe group, so after that."

Kiyotaka: 'Ah, those smooth thighs....'

Kesei: "Oh, okay. Why are you blushing though."

Kiyotaka: 'Oh no...'

Kiyotaka: "I was thinking that she kept quite about our friendship, even if she is easy going and doing what she wants. I am really grateful for that."

Kei: "It's alright, I would never betray a friend."

Kiyotaka: "Thank you, Kei."

Haruka: "There is something more going on." she muttered so only Akito and Kesei heard her.

Akito: "Huh, why do you think so."

Haruka: "Just a feeling. Well, Kiyopon would have said it if was something we should know."

Akito: "That's true."

Infinity: [Let's move onto the context.]

"You'll need to maintain a broad perspective on life. You're so angry and dissatisfied, you can't see what's in front of you."

"Who do you think you are? Do you even have the ability to find fault with me?"

"I don't know what abilities I have, but I see what you don't. It's the one flaw of the seemingly perfect person known as Horikita Suzune."

Horikita gave an amused snort. It was as if she was saying, "If you think I have a flaw, say it."

Ryuuen: "Kukuku. Again with that face, Suzune. Treat your best friend dearly."

Ike: "Man, Horikita-san never really talked nicely with anyone so everyone isolated her, but you have my respect Ayanokouji, you kept taking her even after all that treatment."

Horikita: "Yes, I'm really grateful to you Ayanokouji-kun. I'll treat you dearly from now on."

Kiyotaka blushed after hearing sweet words from Horikita but it didn't lasted long.

Kei: "Aren't you happy Kiyotaka? Good for you huh."

Kiyotaka: "Well, of course but you the first to treat me dearly so I'm also grateful for that, Kei."

Kei: "A-As long as you understand."

"Your flaw is that you think of everyone else as a burden, and so you detach yourself and never let anyone come close. Isn't it possible they placed you in Class D because you consider yourself superior to everyone?"

"It's almost as if you're saying I'm the same as Sudou-kun and his group," she muttered.

"Are you saying that you aren't equal?"

"Yes. It's obvious if you look at our test scores. That's proof enough that they're mere baggage for our class to carry."

Sudou: "I know it's start of the year from the conversation, but it still hurts."

Ike: "It's not Horikita-san, we were really acting like brats."

Sudou: "True."

"If we're talking about studying, then Sudou and the others are certainly two or three steps behind you, Horikita. No matter how hard they worked, they likely couldn't overtake you. However, we know that this school doesn't only focus on intelligence. Suppose that the next exam was related to sports. The results would be different then. Am I wrong?"

"That's-"

Haruka: "Classic Kiyopon, always analyzing everything calmly and giving advice."

Honami: "I agree, Ayanokouji-kun gives really good advices."

Class C: "Huh, how you know Ichinose-chan?"

Honami: "Well, he really saved me many times by giving simple advices that people will think nothing of."

Class C: "O-Oh, we are grateful for that, Ayanokouji-kun."

Kiyotaka simply nodded.

"You're physically capable. From your swimming, I can tell you're one of the most capable girls in the class. Superior. However, we both know that Sudou's physical abilities far exceed yours. Ike has better communication skills than you. If the test took the form of a discussion, Ike would certainly be useful. Really, you'd most likely bring the class average down. So, does that make you incompetent? No. Every individual has his or her own strengths and weaknesses. That's what it means to be human."

Ike: "It means you convinced Horikita-san for not abandoning us?"

Kiyotaka: "Something along the lines."

Sudou/Ike: "Thanks man."

Kiyotaka: "It's nothing."

Honami: "But how did Sakayanagi-san an Ryuuen-kun got the answer?"

Arisu: "Fufufu. It's so simple isn't it Ryuuen-kun."

Ryuuen: "Kukuku. I agree with Sakayanagi here."

Honami: "Huh, simple? how?"

Arisu/Ryuuen: "Fufufu/Kukuku. He is the only one who can give advice to Horikita-san/Suzune in Class D. Isn't that simple then?"

Honami: "Huh?"

Ryuuen: "You will have to understand him better to arrive at this answer though."

Kanzaki: "Does this mean you know Ayanokouji-kun better?"

Ryuuen: "Kukuku. I read everyone, what's special about one more. Isn't that right, Ayanokouji?"

Kiyotaka: "How would I know that."

Ryuuen: "Kukuku. That's true."

Infinity: [Now, the points are as follows:]

Class A: 2 points

Class B: 3 points

Class C: 2 points

Class D: 3 points

(A/N: Hello!!! I don't think this chapter will leave an impression cause there is no plot development or any important quote in this.)

The only suggestion I did in this chapter was making Kiyo blush.

That's all.

New Ideas:

Suggestions for future chapters:

Hope you guys liked it. Thank you so much for reading.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

The Whole Truth De jaxharlow

Mistério / Suspense

438K 20.2K 52
Adele knows she witnessed a murder - what she doesn't know is just how personal it is. ...