Why The Hell Not

By Nesha309

Sweat started to form all around my body as the pain consumed me. It was 9pm and this had to be the worst wav... More

Everlasting Heat
Alpha Kia
Too Much For A Tuesday
Mate
Zoey
My Mate
Sick To My Stomach
Kate Kenner
Ramona Flowers
Vulnerable
Bath Bom
The Wolf Is Out
Mr. Alpha
Uncomfortable Dinner
Uncomfertable Dessert
13 Years And Counting
Second Argument
Time To Go
Meet And Greet
School Is Calling
Family Dinner
She Will Not Take Him From Me
Roller Coaster Of A Day
Now This Is How You End A Horrible Day
Yeah Thanks Moon Goddess
Speaking Of Family
His Second Chance
The First Kiss
Its About Damn Time
3 Weeks Later
See You Later
Nothing But Happy Faces
Hurry Up Kai
Life And Death

What Has Been Going On With Abi

10K 299 36
By Nesha309

Kai
I watched as my father and Zara continued their conversation. They were talking about her school and just little things in her life. He didn't get too personal, I was just happy that we were talking about something other than sleepovers.

I still don't agree with the outcome of that situation. The sound of Abigail's voice cracking broke my heart. I know how much those sleepovers meant to her, I never wanted them to just stop. We could've gradually stopped, instead of the weekend just doing a day. Then eventually a few hours, till we were done with it.

I know I have a mate, I'm 100% aware of that. I also know I am now an Alpha and my priorities should be changing, but I am still a kid. I never really had time to be a child because my whole life I was brought up to be an Alpha. I didn't have a childhood like everyone else because I was born knowing I would be the Alpha.

The weekend was the only break I got from school and Alpha training. The weekends were the only time I could be a kid and just focus on having fun. I was able to let every emotion I had out. I was able to be myself.

I don't want them to completely end because they were the only freedom I had all of my life. I know they gave freedom to Abigail too.

Looking over I could see how intrigued my father is with her. He's not nice to most people, he's approval is like being blessed around here. It made me happy to see him interested in her as a person.

Zara looked so comfortable telling her stories. I couldn't make out what was being said since I was so deep in my head.

Zara is naturally beautiful, not needing to do anything special to her face or body. I found myself studying her face. Trying to pick up on her different expressions and what they could mean. So far I know she scrunches up her nose slightly when she's excited. When she's thinking hard she starts squinting her eyes a little. She also favors her right side over her left, even though she's left-handed.

I was fascinated with her. Wanted to know everything about her.

My mother came out of the kitchen, she looked like she had a lot on her mind. She played with her fingers and looked at the ground, that means she had something on her mind or she knew something.

"What's wrong Patty?" My father asked, hugging her gently.

"I'm just thinking about something. I'm okay, I promise" she smiled. She looked over to me and Zara, her face screaming that something was on her mind. "Abigail left out" she blurted out.

"Why? Is she okay?" I asked, a wave of concern flowing through my body.

I could see how uncomfortable Zara looked. Her body tensed up and I could sense her light growling.

"She just needed to head out. Check on her before you two go to sleep, yeah?" She asked.

"Yeah, yeah of course" I said.

"Are you okay?" I asked through the mind link.

She didn't respond. She must really be upset about the sleepover situation, but I'm not sure how to fix that to where everyone is happy.

I could tell Zara was getting a little tired. Her eyes looked really heavy. She tried to keep them open but I could see her losing that battle.

I mind linked the driver so he can get here in a few minutes.

"We should be leaving out, Zara is getting sleepy" I announced.

"No, I'm fine," she said, trying her hardest to look awake.

"Go get some rest you two. While you're at it, start on those grandkids. Don't make them old like us." My father said, standing up from the table.

If I was drinking something it would've been all over the table by now. I always knew my father was straight forward, but was that necessary for their first day meeting her?

Zara looked over to me with worried eyes full of embarrassment.

I mouthed the word 'sorry' to her as he stood there like he said nothing wrong.

"Thank you guys for coming. It was nice meeting you" my mother said, and my father nodded in agreement.

"Nice to meet you guys too," Zara said. She tried to stand up, but she fumbled a little bit. I caught her and wrapped my arms around her body.

They walked us to the door and watched us to the car.

Once we were in Zara laid down. Her legs on the seat and her head on my lap. She really is sleepy.

I ran my hands through her long black hair. It felt so soft in my hands. I could hear her soft moans from what I was doing. I smiled to myself, she even sounded sleepy.

We arrived at our house a few minutes later. I gently shook her, trying to get her up a little.

"No," she said, holding my leg tighter.

I chucked it myself and opened the door. It was pretty cold out there and she shivered a little. I grabbed her up, making her legs wrap around me and gave her support by putting my hands on her butt.

My wolf was getting beside himself at this position, but I knew we shouldn't act on it. I wanted her to sleep, we stayed a lot longer than expected. It was already 8pm, which wasn't late but she still seemed to be sleepy.

I carried her in the house, struggling a little to get her in the door. She didn't move at all.

I took her all the way to our room, which already had a person in it.

"Abigail?" I questioned. She was dressed in pajamas and was sitting on my bed. She looked at me and smiled at me.

"Hi Malakai!" She said, getting up.

I took Zara to the bed, placing her down softly and tucking her in. She still didn't move at all. I almost questioned if she was alive but I could hear her heart beating.

After she was down comfortably I turned to face Abigail.

"What are you doing Abi? I told you we can't do sleepovers anymore" I said.

"Oh I heard what you said, but you obviously didn't mean it. I mean it's me, you can't just stop our traditions" she said, waving me away.

"Abigail, I will talk to her about it, but not tonight. She's sleeping so I can't ask her" I said.

"Why do you need to talk to her? Not only did she just get here, but you're the Alpha. What you say goes. If you want to still have our sleepovers, witch I know you do, we will have them"

"Abi not tonight. Can we talk about this tomorrow?"

"But it's sleepover day today." She said, sounding really sad. "I thought we could have some fun tonight"

I looked back at Zara as she cuddled against my pillow. My wolf was screaming for me to hold her, comfort her.

I know this would make her mad, Abi sitting in our room for a sleepover when she told me she doesn't like them.

Soon a smell hit me, the most addictive smell to male wolves. I could tell it was Abi because if it was Zara my wolf would be going wild. While her heat did not affect me as much as my mates heat, it still did affect me because Zara is not marked.

My eyes instantly shot to hers. This is the first time I've been around her while she's in heat. Like I said she found her mate pretty soon so it's always been under control.

Her eyes filled with need and she started to walk up to me.

I have to get Charles over here.

"Charles, Abigail is in heat. Come and get her" 

"I'm already on my way. I spelt it coming."

"Charles will be here soon Abi. Go in the guest bathroom and take a cold shower" I said, backing up.

She licked her lip, not looking like she cared about what I was saying.

"Haven't you wanted to try it? Just to see where it would take us?" She asked.

"Try what Abi?"

"Having sex with each other. Or even just a small innocent kiss" she said, rubbing up my chest.

Her smell was deep in my nose at this point, I can't lie and say I wasn't slightly aroused by her scent. I could feel my chest vibrating and I needed to get this girl off me.

I grabbed her hands and pushed them off my chest.

"No Abi I haven't" I partially lied. At one point I did. That was when everyone, including us, thought we would be mates. I envisioned what it would be like to be with her on that level, but those thoughts are far from my head at this point.

"Yes you have! We both have. Stop acting like you've never wanted to fuck me." She nearly yelled.

Zara moved around in the bed, but didn't wake up.

Charles walked in the room on time and stood in front of me.

"Abi let's go" he said, reaching out for her.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed his hand. She looked upset to be going with him, which is strange because that's her mate. She didn't hide how upset she was and he didn't hide that he knew.

"Thank you, Alpha Malakai. I'm sorry if she said anything to you" he said, walking out my room door.

I sighed loudly and shook my head, what has been going on with Abi lately?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 931 41
" I've slept in his bed more times than I can count since I was probably 5, so why all of sudden do I feel nervous to be this close to him?" I shift...
894K 19.6K 33
"So you really wanna know this story?" Grandma Fran said, slowly rocking in her chair. I nodded my head eagerly and begged, "Pleaseee!" She chuckled...
192 6 14
"What the hell are you?" I screamed. The more I scooted away towards the darkness, the more their eyes glowed. I hyperventilated as they grew nearer...
13.1M 361K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...