π”¦π”«π” π”²π”Ÿπ”²π”°βΆβΆβΆ

By _iyablues

"You can't make me leave no matter what you do." He gets close to my face smirking. "I'm a royal, I leave on... More

π”¦π”«π” π”²π”Ÿπ”²π”° π”ͺπ”¬π”¬π”‘π”Ÿπ”¬π”žπ”―π”‘π”° ++ π”‘π”¦π”°π” π”©π”žπ”¦π”ͺ𝔒𝔯
𝔣𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯 π”‘π”―π”’π”žπ”ͺΒΉ
π”‘π”’π”€π”’π”«π”’π”―π”žπ” π”ΆΒ²
𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔱𝔦π”ͺ𝔒³
𝔰𝔠𝔒𝔫𝔱⁴
𝔒𝔲𝔭π”₯π”¬π”―π”¦π”žβ΅
π”žπ”£π”£π”žπ”¦π”―βΆβΆβΆ
𝔠𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔒𝔑...⁷
π” π”žπ”²π”€π”₯𝔱⁸
𝔩𝔲𝔠𝔨𝔢 𝔠π”₯π”žπ”―π”ͺ⁹
𝔑𝔒π”ͺ𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔠¹⁰
𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔒¹¹
𝔱𝔬𝔡𝔦𝔠¹²
π”₯𝔦𝔰¹³
𝔀𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔱¹⁴
𝔀𝔬𝔬𝔑 π”―π”¦π”‘π”‘π”žπ”«π” π”’ΒΉβ΅
π”ͺπ”’π”©π”žπ”«π” π”₯𝔬𝔩𝔢 𝔭𝔱. 𝔬𝔫𝔒¹⁢
π”ͺπ”’π”©π”žπ”«π” π”₯𝔬𝔩𝔢 𝔭𝔱. 𝔱𝔴𝔬¹⁷
𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔳𝔒¹⁸
π” π”¬π”«π”£π”―π”¬π”«π”±π”žπ”±π”¦π”¬π”«ΒΉβΉ
π”¨π”žπ”―π”ͺπ”žΒ²β°
π”₯𝔦𝔑𝔑𝔒𝔫 π”§π”’π”žπ”©π”¬π”²π”°π”ΆΒ²ΒΉ
𝔀𝔲𝔒𝔰𝔱𝔰²²
π”¦π”«π”°π”žπ”±π”¦π”žπ”Ÿπ”©π”’Β²Β³
𝔑𝔒𝔰𝔒𝔯𝔳𝔒𝔑²⁴
𝔩𝔲𝔰𝔱≠𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔒²⁡
𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 π”‘π”žπ”Ά π”Ÿπ”žπ” π”¨Β²βΆ
π”‘π”’π”«π”¦π”žπ”©Β²β·
π”ͺπ”žπ”«π”¦π”žΒ²βΈ
𝔫𝔒𝔒𝔑𝔒𝔑²⁹
𝔰𝔴𝔒𝔒𝔱 𝔰𝔦𝔑𝔒³⁰
𝔫𝔬 𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”Ÿπ”žπ” π”¨Β³ΒΉ
π”žπ”Ÿπ”¬π”―π”± π”ͺ𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫³²
𝔩ø𝔳𝔒𝔯𝔰³³
𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔒𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫³⁴
𝔯𝔒𝔰𝔬𝔩𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔀³⁡
𝔱𝔒𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”‘π”’π”žπ”±π”₯³⁢
𝔒𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔀𝔒¹ ++ 𝔫𝔬𝔯π”ͺπ”žπ”©π” π”Ά
𝔒𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔀𝔒² ++ π”Ÿπ”’π”žπ”²π”±π”Ά π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”Ÿπ”’π”žπ”°π”±
π”Ÿπ”¬π”«π”²π”° 𝔠π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―Β²
𝔱π”₯π”žπ”«π”¨ 𝔢𝔬𝔲!

π”Ÿπ”¬π”«π”²π”° 𝔠π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―ΒΉ

13.6K 278 43
By _iyablues

• Angelo's final scene •

Someone knocks on the door to Angelo's room breaking the couples moment. Sighing he gets up walking over to the door to open it.

Revealing a girl with flyers in her hand. "Hey, we're having a rally in a few days to raise funds for foster homes in the area."

"Oh thanks."

She hands him a flyer smiling. "Yea so why don't you come check it out since it's for a good cause."

"I will, thanks."

Her eyes onced him over briefly. "Good I'm looking forward to seeing-"

Mila suddenly comes by the door wrapping her arms around Angelo's torso and poking her head out from behind his back.

"Baby, hurry up and come back to bed." She glances at the girl warily with a threatening expression before quickly feigning innocence. "I'm horny."

Angelo unaware of the tension smiles down at Mila.

"Yea I'm coming, hold on." He turns back to the girl. "Anyways thank you again, goodnight."

"Yea uh night..." She drifts off and he closes the door shut.

The girl stands at the door for a few seconds still shuddering from the chills she got from Mila's gaze.

Back inside the room the couple were already making out in each other's arms.

"Baby." Angelo groans against his girlfriends lips but she continued to kiss him.

"Baby...slow down." He mumbles.

"Mhm why?" She mutters against his lips.

They both pull away placing their heads against each other's panting.

"What's wrong?" She frowns.

"I don't really wanna have sex tonight." He admits.

Her frown deepens. "But I want you. Please?" She pleads.

"I can't." He pushes her back sighing.

"Why?"

"Because I'm frustrated and I don't think I can be gentle with you if I'm frustrated, I don't wanna hurt you." He scratches his head.

She tilts her head surprised at his words. "Oh, why are you frustrated?"

He gets quiet for a moment before answering. "Because you won't tell me what's wrong with you and I wanna help you."

"Oh." She chuckles kissing his cheek. "Don't worry I'm okay now, you've already helped me. I love you."

"I love you too." He kisses her again finally getting in the mood.

Pulling away Mila eagerly takes off her shirt and pants before straddling his waist.

"Angelo..." She groans rocking her hips and kissing along his neck while he felt on her sides and ass.

He pushes her down a minute later kissing between her legs.

Getting impatient she pulls his hair. "Mhm please?"

He kisses her through her panties making her more desperate for him tugging on his hair again.

Grabbing her wrist he scolds her. "Calm down."

"No, hurry up please?"

He sighs complying. "Fine."

Pulling off his shirt and his boxers as well her panties, he then lines him up before sliding all the way inside of her.

"Mhm Angelo."

He starts stroking making her eyes roll back. Her moans quickly turned erotic. "Mhm you're so big. You're filling me~"

Her comment makes him hesitate pulling out a little.

Noticing this she wraps her legs around his waist pulling him closer. "Baby." She called.

"Yea mama?"

"Faster." She sighed.

"Alright." He agrees.

He strokes faster making her eyes roll into her head as her nails scratched at his chest.

"Your tightening around me." He noted.

Her toes curl at her feet while she gasped at how his dick thrusted in her gut. "Fuck yes, right there."

Groaning he strokes a bit faster but immediately stops hearing her whimper. "Shit, I'm sorry."

Mila takes a moment to catch her breath before sighing already aware why he was so hesitant to be rough with her.

Grabbing his face she pulls it closer. "Angelo, I know you're scared to treat me roughly but I like it. You're not hurting me I promise."

"But you're whimpering how am I supposed to know when I'm actually hurting you?" He sighs.

"We'll use a safeword, berry. If I scream that then stop." She grinds her hips into him. "Don't stop for anything else even if I'm begging and crying...just fuck me."

He stares at her surprised but agrees quietly.

"...Alright."

He turns serious grabbing her hips firmly. The change in demeanor excited Mila wanting to see that dominant side of her boyfriend again.

Maybe without the degradation?

She thought to herself. Her eyes watch him eagerly as he grabs her hips slamming into her.

She melts at the feeling humming as he thrusted not giving her time to recover.

"You can take it right?" He questions still thrusting.

She looks at him nodding timidly. He suddenly alters positions placing her leg over his shoulder going deeper.

"That's so deep... I think I'm cumming." She pants.

Her breathing erratic as she tries to push his waist back. However her hand is grabbed and pinned down.

"You like this right?" He mumbles observing the expressions she made, however he noticed there was no point in asking as all the expressions she made were erotic.

Groaning he pushes her leg back whereas the other wrapped around his waist.

Mila grinds her hips into him begging softly, "Harder."

Finally understanding, he pulls back his hips and slams into her causing Mila let cry loudly despite shaking her hips for more.

He continues like this quickly overwhelming her.

Her eyes water while she gasped. He grabs her throat roughly going deeper into her gut making her shiver.

"Oh fuck...Daddy ah~"

Raising her hips against him, he continues to thrust not easing or slowing down.

Mila's back arches her, nails digging deeper into his skin.

"Daddy I'm ah~ I'm cumming-"

She tightens up around him while her legs shook and eyes rolled cumming on his dick.

He pulls out as she got down her high struggling to catch her breath.

He soon kisses her grunting against her lips. "It's kinda hot seeing you cry from pleasure."

He pulls away momentarily tracing his hand along her stomach. "I wanna see it more."

He slides back in slowly grabbing her hands restraining her.

"Ngnn can't take anymore, please my stomach." She begged against his lips.

He goes to stop but remembered what she said. He slides his tongue inside her mouth while his free hand gropes her rubbing her nipple between his fingers teasing the sensitive bud as he strokes began to get deeper once again.

"Fuck please?" She continued to beg.

Groaning into the kiss he bites at her bottom lip tugging on it before letting it go and flipping over so she could be ontop.

"Shut up, ride me." He orders his voice dark.

Mila shivers at the dark tone becoming more turned on than before.

"Uh huh." Obeying she rocks her slowly for her sake.

Getting annoyed he grava her wrists holding them in place with one hand and rocking her hips back with the other.

"Speed the fuck up."

She shakes her head refusing causing him thrust into her hard making her moan in shock.

"Do what I said."

Obeying this time she rocks her hips faster while her eyes rolled in pleasure.

"Fuck baby." Angelo moans under his breath.

She struggled to look at him due to all the pleasure she was feeling. "Ah y-yes?"

He thrusts hard into her which led her to collapse on his chest with a whine.

"Yes what?"

"Yes da-daddy." She stuttered.

He smiles kissing her softly on the lips rocking her hips harder. She wrap her legs around him tighter feeling him drill inside of her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." She cries into his shoulder.

But he ignores her this time around, circling her hips on him while bruising her neck.

She pulls him by his chain gently kissing him softly. He kisses back sliding his tongue into her mouth and sucking on her own.

She pulls away panting. "Daddy."

"Hm?" He raises a brow at her.

"I love you so don't...look at anyone else but me."

He smiles at her pecking her lips. "I won't. Now shh and take this dick."

He holds her hips still thrusting roughly. She moans loudly shaking ontop of him.

Her lips caught between her teeth while her eyes shut tightly fighting back her screams.

He grunts. "Fuck I'm close."

He goes deeper inside making her weak, once again collapsing on his chest as her cries filled the room.

"Te encantan los papás polla?"
- You love daddy's dick?

She moans his name nodding her head. He pulls out slamming back into her causing a scream to escape her.

"Use your words." Was his order.

"Y..y-yes...I do... I love it so much." She groans staring at him starry eyed.

He grunts pounding harder making the bed shake slightly.

A knot begins to form in her stomach gripping his shoulder desperately.

"Daddy, I'm gonna cum."

"Mhm me too baby."

Her body spasms as she came all over his dick for the second time tonight. At that same moment he cums inside of her filling her up with every drop before slowly pulling out of her.

Mila bites her lip pleased feeling his semen slowly dripping out and running down her thigh.

He buries his head into her neck kissing it softly.

"Happy now?"

"Mhm." She picks up her head kissing him softly on the lips before pulling away. "I love you."

"Mhm I love you too." He replies tiredly yawning.

Noticing he was sleepy she kisses his cheek as he fell asleep. The door to the room suddenly flings open and Mila hurriedly threw on Angelo's hoodie.

Mordecai walks in shouting. "Yoo y'all wouldn't believe what just-"

"Mordecai shut up he's sleeping." Mila scolds.

He raises his brows knowingly. "Pussy put his ass to sleep."

She throws a pillow at him. "Get out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 525 26
Mira was born for a single purpose - to die. Caught in the web of an ancient bargain, Mira tries to run from fate and ends up in the arms of an inc...
444K 17.1K 45
We had a code phrase.. "Joshua come save me please!" I sent a simple text in no time he replied.. "I'm on my way, say no more" *Sometimes going th...
99 0 6
What if a gorgeous self centered Succubus picks a fight with an equally hot Incubus. Not the usual fight where fist bumps with fist or mouth bickerin...
1.4K 4 68
A prestigious family. A rebellious child. Five injured incubi. Phoenix never expected to be thrown into this new and magical world, but compared to w...