HEART LIKE YOURS | H.POTTER

By Louis12342

Book 1 of the Heart like yours series (HARRY POTTER) * (HARRY POTTER SERIES) |Prisoner of Azkaban to Deathly... More

INTRODUCTION
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
EPILOGUE
ALTERNATE ENDING
THE WEDDING
MEETING TEDDY
SAMANTHA AND JAMES POTTER
ALBUS POTTER
LILY POTTER
New Book
Coming Soon

057

1.2K 36 3
By Louis12342

WHAT ABOUT THE PLANS WE MADE-057

A/n: I just want to say that everyone reacts to grief differently and if Diana's reaction to her grief is cringy, deal with it.

Diana walked into the Burrow, her face was emotionless, her body numb as her family was waiting in the living room. The soft cries from Molly and her Gran came from there as the blonde let her mother steer her towards the room.

She was like a zombie. Just aimlessly walking towards her family, feeling completely empty.

"Oh, Annie," Her Gran breathed as she took her granddaughter in her arms.

Her arms lay flat to her side as her Gran hugged her tightly before pulling away and hugging her twin.

After hugs from her familiar, she was now sitting at the table, watching her sister, Hermione, Harry, and her brothers make flowers out of paper.

Harry's uncle had let him stay with the Weasley-Black family for a week, though it took Joanna quite a lot of convincing the large purple-faced man. The Order was giving Sirius a proper burial, Molly was making the children make flowers out of paper for the funeral. Diana wasn't helping, just watching her best friend, boyfriend, and siblings make the flowers.

"Ana, why don't you start helping?" Molly said, walking over to her and placing materials down in front of her. "Here, you are, dear,"

Diana just stared at the materials, not moving an inch. Her best friend, boyfriend, and siblings exchanged looks as Molly sighed.

"Dear, I know it's hard. But I'll help you,"

"I don't want to make flowers," Diana whispered, so quietly that nobody could hear.

"What was that, dear?" Molly asked her niece and held out a flower. "Here, finish making this flower."

Suddenly, burning rage exploded in Diana's stomach causing her hair to turn fiery red. She stood up, kicking her chair out of her way, startling everybody.

"I don't want to make goddamn flowers!" She snarled, taking the flower out of Molly's hand, crumbling it up, and throwing it across the table. "This is not going to get him back! Making paper flowers is going to get my father back!"

"Diana, now please, calm down," Molly said, reaching out for her but Diana stepped away.

"No! Don't tell me to calm down!" Diana sneered, heatedly. "My father's dead, stuck in a damn veil, and we're sitting here making flowers. We could be trying to him out it."

"We can't, Ana," Remus said, coming into the dining room. The Order was behind him.

"What do you mean we can't?" Diana asked, looking at the man.

"No one can travel freely between the two worlds, as it is a one-way trip," Remus explained.

"So—you're saying my father's—body is stuck in the veil," Diana said her voice breaking.

"I'm sorry, Ana," Remus said, sadly. He grabbed Joanna's hand from behind him. "I wish we could do something,"

Diana scrunched up her face in anger, before letting out a yell and pushing everything off the table. She bolted out of the room and up the stairs, before slamming her door shut.

Diana let out a scream of rage as she picked up books and little objects in her room and threw them at the wall. She picks up the photo of her father, her, and Sam dancing at Christmas and throws it at the wall, making it shatter.

Loud sobs ripped through her throat as she sank to the floor. She curled into a ball, hugging her knees to her chest, laying in the middle of her room.

It felt like hours passed painfully slow, her red and puffy eyes stared at the shattered photo on the floor. Her father's smiling face danced in a vision.

Then it suddenly hit. Like a train.

Her father was really dead and not coming back. She was never going to see his smile ever again, never going to dance with him, hear his laughter. All the plans they made were never going to happen.

She didn't register that her door opened and a pair of strong familiar arms lifted her up and cuddled her. She clutched the person's arms and started sobbing.

"He's gone. He's actually gone," She sobbed.

"I know, love. Shh, it's alright." Harry said, smoothing her hair. "It's okay. It's okay,"

"He's dead. He's dead. My dad's dead. And I'm never going to see him again," She cried, gripping her boyfriend tightly. "He's not coming back. I—I could have saved him—I could have reached out for him, pulled him back to me, but—"

"Dia, love, nothing we could have done could have saved him," Harry said, tears running down his face.

"We could have saved him, Harry!" Diana said. "He's not coming back, Harry, he's not coming back,"

Harry tightened his arms around her. "I know, love. I know."

He let her sob her heart out, just holding her in his arms. His own tears streamed down his face, his own grief seeping out into the room, mixing with his girlfriend's. After a while, Diana's sobs stopped, replaced by sniffles and the occasional hiccups.

"It feels like I'm going to die," Diana says, her voice cracking as she shifts in his arms.

"Love..." Harry breathed, reaching out and wiping away a stray tear.

"It feels like something is cutting off my airways, preventing me from breathing. The stabbing pain in my heart is never going to stop. Harry, I would do anything to get his body back."

Harry shook his head. "You know you can't. It's impossible."

"I know." Her voice broke. "I would sacrifice myself to get it back, just so Sam can bury his dad's body.

"Dia..."

"I would do it, not just for me, but Sam and Mum, and Remus. If there was a way, Harry, I would take his place in a heartbeat."

Harry tightened his arms around her. "I know. I know you would."

Another comfortable silence fell between them for a moment before Diana sat up in his arms. "I love you, Harry,"

"I love you, too," Harry smiled, before leaning in and kissing her gently.

Diana pulled away, smiling, and stood up with Harry following her. She went over to the broken picture frame and picked it up, carefully shaking the pieces of glass and spilling them on the floor.

"I need a new frame," She said, turning towards her boyfriend. She set the frame on her bedside table and turned to him. "There was one thing, I never told my dad. I never told him that we were dating,"

Harry chuckled. "Oh, he knew. He threatened to curse me if I ever hurt you,"

"Sounds like dad," Diana nodded, smiling. "Hey, Harry?"

"Yes, love?"

"Do you want to dance?" Diana asked, moving towards him.

Harry furrowed his brows. "What?"

"Do you want to dance? With me, of course," Diana said. She flicked on the small radio in her room. Soft music went alive in the room.

Harry nodded, wrapped one arm around her waist, and took hold of her hand. Diana wrapped her arm around his shoulder as they began to sway around. The blonde laughed, feeling a bit better as Harry dipped her before being her back up. Unknown to them, Joanna and Remus were standing in the doorway, watching them with smiles on their faces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 289K 75
β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯*ΛšβΊβ€§Ν™ (Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) ❝ π€πŸπ­πžπ« 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬, π₯𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐑𝐲, 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐑�...
17.4K 408 38
❝𝖢𝗂𝗅𝗅 π—π—π—‚π—Œ π—…π–Ίπ—Œπ— π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹π–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—‹?❞ π–Ίπ—Œπ—„π–Ύπ–½ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 π—‰π—ˆπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹. ❝𝖨𝖿 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 π—Žπ—Œ π—π—ˆ, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 π—π—π—‚π—Œ 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 π—…π–Ίπ—Œπ—...
732 48 16
Lily's life with her twin brother has been boring but calm. Mostly. After getting accepted into Hogwarts, she's pushed away by the only person she ne...
26.9K 1K 51
❝I was just looking for an empty compartment and what do I do? I get pulled into the biggest shit show of my life.❞ ❝Sorry.❞ ❝It's okay, I...