Mha agere/petre outshots (dis...

By spacetuber

> > > More

Requests? (Closed)
💛BakuDeku💚
❤️TodoBaku💛
🖤DabiDeku💚
💚IzuOcha💗
(RARE SHIP) Todolideku
🖤Dabihawks🧡
💛Kacchako💖
THANK YOU EVERYONE (Not an update)
💿Vote💿
💚Little Deku💚
🖤Aizawa x Uraraka💞
💛BakuKami🧡
THANK YOU FOR THE READS✨✨✨✨
❤️KiriBaku🧡
🧡Baku❤️Kiri💛Kami
🧡Baku🔥❄️Todo❤️Kiri❤️
💚Dekuilda💙💨
💖Mina💖
💨💙Ildaraka💗🤎
🖤MomoJirou💙💜
🖤💙Shiga🖤Dabi💛Hawks
💜ShinKami⚡️💛
BHNA HEADCANONS #1
🧡Baku❤️Kiri💛Kami
BHNA HEADCANONS #2
I'm back👍🏾
❤️KiriBaku🧡
💚Dekushin💜
❤️Kirimina💗👽
🖤DabiHawks🧡
Requests? (Again since i need ideas)
❤️KiriBaku🧡
🔪Togaraka💗
THANKS FOR 1,000+
💛BakuTodo❄️🔥
💛KamiJirou💜
❤️KiriBaku🧡
🐰Dustbunny💙
🧡BakuIlda💙💨
🖤Dabihawks🧡 (Reversed)
🖤Sero🖤
💗Uramomo🖤
🧍🏿Twice🧍🏿
❤️Kiri🧡Baku🧡Deku💚
🔪Toga💛
💨💙Ildaraka💗
🧡Baku💚Deku🔥Todo❄️Kiri❤️
❤️KiriKami⚡️
🖤EraserMic💛
🖤Momo🖤
Y/N
💙IldaBaku🧡
💚IzuOcha💗
💜Shin💛Kami💛Sero🖤
💜Shin💛Kami💛Sero🖤 Pt.2
🧡BakuDeku💚
🖤DabiToga💛
💙ShigaDabi🖤
🖤EraserNight💜
💜Shinsou💜 and tha gurls
🖤Little Momo🖤
💚IzuOcha💗
❤️KiriBaku🧡
❤️KiriBaku🧡
Cover changed
❤️Kirimina💗
Srry
❤️KiriBaku🧡
Discontinued

🤍Little school💞

2K 7 3
By spacetuber

This story includes these ships:
-Kiribaku
-Tododeku
-MinaOcha
-MomoJirou

Even the teachers/pro heroes😨✨

-EraserMic
- Midnight x Ms.Joke

Little: Kirishima, Todoroki, Mina, Momo, Present Mic, ms.joke
Cg: Bakugou, Deku, Uraraka, Jirou, Aizawa, Midnight
Teacher: Midnight

Ms.Joke: 8
Kirishima: 6
Todoroki: 5
Momo: 4
Mina: 2
Present mic: 9 months

Midnight teaches at a little school.

No-One POV:
After midnight discovered most of class 1A was either a age regression, pet regression, or both, she made a school just for them. It was only once a week tho. The little school started before school starts so at 6am. Since midnight is a teacher, she wakes up earlier in her house with ms.joke.

At 3am midnight's alarm goes off. Midnight yawns and gets off her bed. Before doing anything else she wakes up ms.joke. "Wakie wakie!" Midnight tickles Ms.Joke making her giggled and groan at the same time. "Hehe! Nuu mommy, it's too early!" She points at the clock.

"Well do you want to see your friend present mic?" Midnight picks her up. "Nuuu! He'll be alone!" Ms.Joke cried. "Then get up!" He walks over to the living room. "You can watch max & ruby while I make bacon and scrambled eggs!" Midnight smiles. Ms.Joke nods and looks at the screen snugged with her blanket.

10 mins later.

Breakfast was ready and Midnight called for ms.joke. "Please let me eat here mommy!" Ms.Joke cried. "Alright princess!" She said and handed a warm breakfast to the coffee table. Ms.Joke took her fork and went for the eggs first. After a few mins ms.joke was done and drinking her orange juice while midnight washes her dish.

"Go brush your teeth for mommy and dress please? I put your clothes on the chair in your room." Midnight asks. "Okay- can I bring 1 of my plushies? Present mic is going to!" Ms.Joke says and does her puppy eyes which makes midnight melt. "Fine! But just today!" Midnight said strictly. Ms.Joke jumps up and heads to the bathroom.

30 mins later.
Midnight and Ms.Joke were done and heading in the car. Ms.Joke "accidentally" brought 2 plushies because they were her favourite. She also wore a super cute outfit that midnight picked out.

Midnight tried to match with her and picked a blue outfit.

When they got there it was 4:30am. Ms.Joke was sleeping in the back and Midnight couldn't help but giggled. She picked her up and they headed to class 1A. Midnight buy a comfy round chair for her princess and placed her on it. Her bag with her snacks and plushies were beside her while midnight checked her phone.

After looking up some youtubes videos a knock was on the door. Midnight opened it and saw Momo and Jirou. "Hello Jirou! And hi cutie!" Midnight pat her head. Momo was wearing a white and black dress with a butterfly on it. Momo looked at Ms.Joke sleeping.

"Are we early?" Jirou asked. "Nope it's 5:40am, not that early!" Midnight smiled. "Okay thank you! Bye kitten!" Jirou kissed Momo cheek. "Bai bai mummy!" Momo waved as Jirou went back. "Well you are early! Princess should be up soon, you could play with the toys over at the back!" Momo nodded.

1 min later ms.joke woke up. "Mommy.." she said. "Yes princess?" "I have to pee!" Ms.Joke blushed. "Okay princess! You know where it is!" Midnight said. Ms.Joke ran out while Momo listened to music and played. Todoroki & Deku came then Mina & Uraraka then Aizawa and Present mic came and lastly Kirishima and Bakugou came.

"Okay class! Head to your seats!" Midnight smiled. Since present mic and Mina were babies, they just slept and sucked on there pacifiers. "Since it's Friday, what do you guys want to do?? No work! Just playing!" Midnight said. Momo raised her hand. "Yes Momo?"

"Mummy say that mwe and the class can go to meh house and ni over(sleepover)!" She jumps up. Everyone gasped. "Mwe can go!" Todoroki said. "Mwe too- right mommy?" Ms.Joke turned to her. "Alright, when does the party start Momo?" "At 7:30pm!" Momo smiled.

"Okay then at 10pm we'll leave no complaints okay princess?" Midnight put her arms on her hips and raised her eyebrow. "Ye mommy!" Ms.Joke smiled. "Well thanks for the amazing news Momo! Anyone else?" Todoroki put his hand up. "Yes todo?"

"Can we colour? Pretty please?" Todoroki blushed. "Oh yeah todo! We actually have some new colour sheets!" Midnight smiled. Todoroki gasped. "Alright everyone! For 20 mins we'll colour and then watch a cartoon okay?" Everyone nodded.

Todoroki drew this

Kirishima drew this

And ms.joke drew this

"Awesome drawings everyone!" Midnight said. "Can Kirishima please wake up the babies and then playtime for a few mins?" Kirishima nodded and woke present mic and Mina up. When they were awake Present mic and Ms.Joke played with their plushies. Even though midnight saw she brought two instead of 1 like she said, she ignored it.

"Okay everyone! Go back to your seats! Playtime is over!" Everyone went back to their seats and midnight said they would watch a cartoon. "Now let's watch.. actually let's make a vote!" Everyone giggled. Midnight thought of ms.joke's favourite shows so she said those.

1: Max & Ruby
2: Loud house
3: Peppa pig

"Those are the shows kids!" Midnight smiled. Everyone drew there votes and handed them in. Kirishima and Ms.Joke wanted Peppa pig while Todoroki wanted Max & Ruby. "Peppa pig it is!".

After watching an hour before class started and then they just worked for the rest of the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 299 23
They saw me as the Gojo kid with the powers, never as Hanako. That was until I met him. This is the story of Hanako Gojo, an OC inspired by Satoru G...
17K 171 69
!THIS IS NOT SEXUAL! sk8 the infinity, demon slayer, toilet-bound hunako-kun, the promised neverland, tmnt, harry potter, drifting home, dream smp...
1.9M 83.1K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
12.3K 189 12
Just showing the Oaths of the Lantern Corps DISCLAIMER: DC is owned by Warner Bros., Kinney National Company and DC Entertainment Inc.