𝑌𝐸𝑁𝐴 || 6th Member Of Itz...

By blackpinksforeve

----- ♡︎ ----- Yena, The Main Vocalist, Visual and Lead Dancer Of The So-called Group, "Itzy." Face Claim : ... More

𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗬𝗘𝗡𝗔

154 1 1
By blackpinksforeve

⺀⌕ BIRTH NAME: Kim Yishi
⺀⌕ ENGLISH NAME: Kim Yisha
⺀⌕ NICKNAME(S): Yena, Nation's Goddess, Princess, Love
⺀⌕ STAGE NAME: Yena

— [♡] ; AGE: 18
— [♡] ;BIRTHDAY: Jan 2nd, 2002
— [♡] ;ZODIAC SIGN: Capricorn
— [♡] ;CHINESE ZODIAC SIGN: Horse

◞ ✮・RACE: White
◞ ✮・NATIONALITY: South Korean
◞ ✮・BIRTHPLACE: Seoul, South Korea

ՙ ✰ ៸ ・GENDER: Female
ՙ ✰ ៸・SEXUALITY: Bisexual
ՙ ✰ ៸・PRONOUNS: She/Her
ՙ ✰ ៸・IDEAL TYPE: Someone who is kind and willing to help, someone who gives nicknames and is also flirty but not to over the top flirty.

˓ ᨒ ⸝・HEIGHT: 5'5
˓ ᨒ ⸝・WEIGHT: 47 kg (103 lbs)
˓ ᨒ ⸝・BLOOD TYPE: -B
˓ ᨒ ⸝・MBTI: INFJ

ՙ ꗃ・FLUENT LANGUAGES ៸៸ : English, Korean And Japanese
ՙ ꗃ・TALENTS ៸៸ : Gymnastics, Karate and Dancing.
ՙ ꗃ・PERSONALITY ៸៸ : Cold at First or might seem cold but on the inside, she's really soft, cute and adorable. She would gush over you and show affection once she knows you.

ꞋꞌꞋ ・ FACTS/EXTRA INFORMATION:

- She is obsessed with cats and every time she sees a cat, she most likely would stare at it for a couple minutes or hours.

- She used to have an bike before JYP took it away because she crashed it a lot.

- Whenever she goes shopping, she spends more than 2 hours shopping because she says / quotes, "There is more than one for a reason."

- Her parents named her 'Yishi / Yisha' Because her parents got inspired by an Korean queen!

- She is an outdoor person as she loves to pick leaves, play childhood games and loves to just run around doing nothing.

- She has "broken" humor as her members would say, anyone could be saying something or making noises and she would be laughing.

- She hates summer as when she goes to the beach, her swimsuit is wrinkled and looks weird so she doesn't really go to the beach.

- Her favorite season is "Prob Winter Or Fall." She says.

ꞋꞌꞋ ・END OF FACTS/EXTRA INFORMATION:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

879K 54K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 61.8K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
331K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
189K 9.9K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...