Secret's Out- Larry Stylinson

By srowe23

Harry was sure Evelyn was the one, and Louis was positive he was 110% straight. Until a stupid game of drunk... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilogue
Author's note
Author's note
Author's note

Chapter 14

8.4K 238 260
By srowe23

Chapter 14

Louis POV

"Harry. We're going to go pick Eve up now. Come on." I called from downstairs. Harry had been in our bedroom getting ready.

"Coming!" He called. I laughed as he came bounding down the stairs, almost tripping over.

We got into my car and began the drive to Zayn's house. Luckily, all the windows on both Zayn and I's cars were heavily tinted, so it was difficult to see who was in there. We parked next to Zayn's car in his driveway and walked up to his front door. I knocked once before I heard Zayn yell that he was coming.

"Morning guys." He grinned at us.

We followed him inside and I noticed Evelyn was on his couch watching TV with a half eaten pizza in front of her, a slice in her hand.

"Please tell me you shared that." I rolled my eyes at the girl on the couch. She looked up at me and grinned.

"I let him smell it." She winked jokingly at me.

"You're an idiot." I laughed, and turned my attention back to Zayn.

"I found your pictures. They were in today's paper." Zayn said, handing the paper to me.

Again, a picture of the two of us was on the cover, saying there were more inside. I opened it to the right page and saw all the pictures from yesterday. There were some really nice ones of just me and Eve, when I'd positioned us to look all couple-y as well as show off her stomach.

"Have you seen these?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Turn the page, Zayn says there's more there too, but I haven't seen those yet." She replied.

I flipped the page over and sure enough there were more pictures, this time with all of us. Surprisingly, in these ones you could see Eve's stomach better than when she was just with me. There was one picture that caught my eye, though. The angle we were all standing on, it made not only her stomach look about 10 times bigger than it was, but everywhere else on her body too.

"Why would they pick the most unflattering picture of all to put in there?" I growled, pointing at the picture.

"Did you read the article?" Zayn said.

My eyes skimmed over the short paragraph next to the picture.

"It seems Harry Styles young girfriend, the very much pregnant Evelyn Daley, has not only been eating for her recently discovered twins, but apparently all the members of her lovers band, One Direction. These very recent snaps, taken just yesterday, have shown just how much weight she has put on since she found out she was pregnant just over 4 months ago. Sources claim to have estimated she has almost double in weight. We just hope she can lose it after she's had those babies."

"This is bullshit! Why would they do that? She doesn't even look like that! And there is no way she has doubled in weight!" Anger coursed through me, making my head pound.

"Harry? What's wrong?" Evelyn got up of the couch to come check on me.

I couldn't speak, so I handed her the paper and watched as she skimmed over it.

"Harry.. You know it's true." She said once she had finished reading.

"How can you be so calm about this?" I growled. "Look at this! That isn't even you!"

"Calm down Harry. It's fine. Eve isn't worried, you shouldn't be either. She's fine. Come on Harry." Louis lifted my chin so I was looking into his eyes. He pulled me into a tight hug, refusing to release me until I was calm.

"Are you better?" He asked, pulling away slightly.

I nodded my head. "I just wish they'd realise how wrong they are." I sighed.

"I have an idea." Zayn said pulling out his phone. "Evelyn, can you please lift your shirt up?"

She hesitated, but lifted it up so you could see her stomach.

"Now turn to the side." Zayn ordered, and she did so.

"I'm going to tweet this picture of her. Unedited. They will see what she really looks like Harry." He smiled, showing me the picture.

She looked beautiful. Her skin was flawless and glowing from the sun behind her. She was on the perfect angle, it showed just how big her stomach was, but made the rest of her body look tiny in comparison.

"Thank you Zayn." I leaned into Louis' chest.

"Told you I'd do anything for her." He smiled at me.

"I never doubted you." I smiled back.

Zayn looked back at his phone and began uploading the picture to twitter. When he put his phone back in his pocket, I took out mine and checked twitter.

The picture was there with the caption, "Harry's beautiful girlfriend Evelyn, almost half way!"

I checked through as many replies as I could, I knew there were going to be nasty comments so I wasn't worried when I saw them. I was so happy at how many good comments there though. She was getting called beautiful, stunning, lucky, healthy, and so many other wonderful things.

I tweeted after that, "Thank you all so much for being so lovely to Evelyn. We all appreciate it so much! x". Almost immediately I was being flooded with retweets, favourites and some lovely comments.

"You all good?" Louis asked when I put my phone away.

I nodded and we said goodbye and thank you to Zayn.

The next 2 months went by quickly. Evelyn and Zayn spent a lot more time together, which was good because it meant more time alone for Louis and I. She went to another few ultrasounds, where we were glad to know both the twins and Eve were as healthy as they possibly could be. The rest of Eve's gifts arrived, suddenly doubling everything along the way to cater for twins. Evelyn was almost ready to take time off work, to prepare for our kids. As for how custody was going to work afterwards, we still hadn't figured that out, but we would have to fit it around touring. We weren't going to worry about that just yet though, only really wanting to focus on the present.

"They're kicking again!" She exclaimed excitedly from Zayn's lap. He had come over earlier that day and we were now all watching a movie in our lounge room.

He reached around her to place his hands on her stomach, and he let her guide his hands to where their feet were. I couldn't help but admire them together.

"Louis? Why won't you get pregnant? I want that." I looked up at Louis who laughed at me.

"Are you regretting loving me Harry? Because I can leave, and you can find a lovely girlfriend to get pregnant."

"Of course not!" I laughed and kissed him. "You're all I need."

"Good." He smiled and kissed my nose. I looked back over to Zayn and Evelyn, who were now somehow lying down the couch together.

"Are you comfortable?" I asked, noting the way Eve was almost falling off the couch.

"I would be if Zayn would get his knees out of my back." She shot him a dirty look and he raised his arms in defence.

"You wanted to lie down with me! It's not my fault!"

She sat up slowly, wincing when she must have moved the wrong way.

"Are you ok?" Zayn asked, noticing her discomfort.

"I'm fine. I think I just need to change my position." She smiled at him and he stood up so she could make herself comfortable without him getting in the way.

She sat back on the couch and slowly lowered herself down so she was lying on her side. She patted the space in front of her, signalling for Zayn to lie there.

Watching him try and lie there without crushing her stomach under his weight would have had to be equally the most terrifying yet funny thing I had ever seen in my life.

"This isn't working." He sighed, finally giving up and sitting on the couch next to her.

"I know. I wanted the couch to myself." She winked playfully at him and he pretended to be offended by her comment.

They mucked around for a little while before Evelyn winced in pain again.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Zayn asked, rushing to her side.

"I have no idea." Her voice shook and tears started forming in her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
3.5K 169 18
เญจเญง ๐‘ณ๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐•๐„ ๐—ˆ๐–ผ ๐’‡๐’†๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’† ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—Œ๐— เป‘ ๏พž โŒ’ โœถ oc ๐’™ ๐’“๐’š๐’–๐’‹๐’Š๐’ เป‘ ๏พž๐—›๐—ฌ๐—•๐—˜-๐—•๐Ÿฌ๐—ฌ โ–ธ 2023 ( ๊—ƒ )
664K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
233K 5.7K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...