~Sanscest Oneshots~

By Shhshsuudy

Requests open! Fluff: ☁️ Angst: 🖤 Crack: 💥 Sin/Lemon: 🍋 #2 in sanscestoneshots on Friday 16th April 2021 #... More

Requests
☆FGoD Errink☆- Friends? 🖤☁️
■Shattered!Cream■- Flirt ☁️
~Errormare~ -Possessive ☁️
Your Choice!
•ShatteredMare x Reader•- Sharing ☁️
°Yandere!Ink x Submissive!Nightmare°- Forever ☁️
A/N: Gimme idea
'Killermare'- Till Death Do Us Part 🖤
\Yandere!Dustberry\- One of us ☁️
New Book (DECISION) (SHIP OPINION NEEDED)
|Tsundere!Nightmare x DS!Dream|- Mean Love ☁️
A/N Real Quick
<Bad Guys>: The Perfect Plan 🖤☁️
{ShatteredKillMare x Reader}: Comfort ☁️
[Bad guys]: An unexpected surprise- 🍋 (Part 2 to The Perfect Plan).
!SPOILER!
°Ship Crack°- 💥
•Star Sanses•: Surprise!- ☁️
Aight.
Winner
○HorrorDust○: I'll Prove You Wrong!- 🍋
●Shattered Dream x Reader●- I'm sorry ☁️🖤
■Errorfresh■- Damn Parasite! 🍋
♤Bad Guys♤- Kitten Ruru ☁️
I'm working on them I swear-
♡Killhorror♡- Cute Cannibal ☁️
◇Killermare◇- Beautiful ☁️
♧Deathscreen♧: A thing for glitches ☁️
☆Bad Guys☆: Long Live the King 🖤
▪︎DS!Drink▪︎: No Escape 🖤
¤Errormare¤: Stupid Octopus! 🍋
》Cream》: Fake innocence 🍋
A/N- Quick question
Discord
¡Crerror¡- Top or bottom? 🍋
×Afterdeath×- An Unexpected Sight: 🖤/☁️
÷Betrayal÷- Part 1: 🖤
/Kross/- Together Forever: 🖤
A/N

¿Dreammare¿- Sunshine: 🍋

7.3K 118 133
By Shhshsuudy

Request by: simp20090215

Disclaimer: I'd just like to clarify that this oneshot includes an AU where they are NOT siblings, and is Corrupted Nightmare. Thank you.

No one's POV:

Though Corrupt was known to hate Dream down to the very core of his being, the octopus couldn't help but be a little intrigued by the positive guardian. Despite what many people thought, when Dream wasn't doing his job he wasn't overly positive. He was... neutral, even negative sometimes.

This was most intriguing to Corrupt. It seemed that Dream loved his job more than anything else, which was just straight up unusual. He had two amazing, doggedly loyal best friends who he always seemed to have great fun with; why wouldn't his most positive emotions be spent in their presence rather than making others happy?

It was strange, and for some unknown reason Corrupt wanted to get to the bottom of it. It had been at the back of his mind for some time now, and he was itching to find out some answers. If Dream and his friends were no longer getting along, he could manipulate them against each other and eventually take down the group, one of his biggest threats right now.

He chuckled and began to formulate a plan, rubbing his palms together slowly as his tendrils waved and curled behind him, them too rubbing together. He decided on kidnapping Dream, and instead of torturing or hurting him in any way, he would treat him like royalty. He would manipulate him into trusting him, and he would get the information he needed.

After all, Corrupt never failed.

~Timeskip~

It had been a few months after Dream's capture, and things were going marvellously for Corrupt. Dream hadn't been hard to manipulate- it turned out he wasn't as social as Corrupt had first anticipated. He didn't actually have many people he could rely on, which was a surprise.

The best part about this was learning that Dream, Ink and Blue were no longer friends. Dream and Ink had fallen out when Dream had become irritated with Ink's lack of empathy towards the citizens of the AUs. Ink, of course, didn't care, him only being focused on the maintenance and the protection of the universes themselves. As long as he achieved his goal, nothing else mattered. Dream didn't approve of this, and the two got into a big fight about it.

Blue had attempted to carry on life as normal and be friends with the both of them, but eventually they came to a mutual agreement that it was better if they went their separate ways. Good. This meant no one would look for Dream as long as positivity levels were kept acceptable compared to negativity. That could be easily arranged.

For some reason, Corrupt felt... angry at Ink. Enraged, even. He had made Dream cry so, so much over him while he hadn't even shed a tear. He had probably moved on right away, the emotionless freak.

But...why did he care? He shouldn't, and a few months ago he would've been happy that Dream was suffering. But now it just didn't seem right to him. Was he... going soft for Dream?

Impossible. He was the terrifying king of negativity, the harbinger of nightmares! He wasn't soft for anyone, especially not that stupid, cute, sweet little...

Oh fuck.

He scowled and left the living room to go visit Dream in quite the bad mood, his ego irked at the idea that he, Corrupt, had gone soft or gained feelings for someone like Dream, his enemy. Except... he wasn't really his enemy anymore, was he?

He groaned and shook his head, leaning against the wall as he knocked on Dream's door. He had even given the guardian his own private bedroom with a lock on the door to make him feel more at home, more safe. Dream had been warned that if he didn't respond to knocking then that privilege would be taken away, however. Corrupt still needed to be treated with respect, he was a king after all.

Dream answered almost immediately, opening the wooden door and looking up at Corrupt. Surprisingly, his aura immediately brightened upon seeing the taller goopy one. He'd carved intricate designs into his door with his knife, several flowers, vines, berries and forest animals decorating the plain birch wood.

"Hey! Everything okay? You didn't need me for anything, did you?"

Came the smaller's cheerful voice, his eyelights big and sparkly as he looked into the cold, icy eye of the octopus skeleton. Corrupt gulped and frowned as he felt his cheeks heat up, the usually goopy area gaining a tint of teal.

"...Hey. No, not really. I just wanted to see you. How are you?"

Dream smiled and opened the door, standing aside for the taller to enter.

"I'm okay, thanks. Come in! I've just been reading up on the condition of jellyfish in the Great Barrier Reef. It's really very interesting. Did you know jellyfish have no eyes, brain or skeleton? They simply sense light in their surroundings."

Corrupt chuckled softly and entered his room, looking around. Dream had turned it from a rather dark, gloomy space into a place flooded with light, golden and white curtains draped over and around his four poster bed. The walls were painted, one with Outertale, one a large underwater scene, one with a sunny day viewing a small spring and countryside, and the last simply a large sun symbol, the very one that Dream wore on his cape. The rather small circular window was quite high up the wall, in a little square section which had a platform with small wooden steps leading up to it. On the platform was a desk with several hand written notes and a jewellery box for his brooch, a billboard with his schedule and several aspirational quotes on, plus a cushioned seat beneath the window where quite a thick book lay.

"Ah, that's interesting. I see you've been busy."

"Yes... That's not a problem, is it...?"

"No no, not at all. This is your home now after all."

Dream smiled softly at the taller, giving a small nod of appreciation at his hospitality. Corrupt had been so nice to him...far nicer than Ink had ever been. Ink had never been interested in anything he had to say.

Corrupt took a seat on the edge of Dream's bed, his tentacles curling on his lap. He looked up at the positive guardian with an unusually soft look, one that not even his gang members or best friend received.

"So...there's been change in your aura recently. I just wanted to-"

"Yours too."

Corrupt blinked and looked into his eyes, only to find Dream staring at him. He raised a bonebrow.

"Excuse me?"

Dream gave a nervous chuckle, sitting down next to him and smoothing the creases in his sheets.

"Sorry, I was just slightly worried about you. It's not often you feel emotions on that side of the positive spectrum."

"Oh? And what spectrum is this?"

"Well...when you feel positivity, there's usually negativity mixed in. You know, like when you kill someone and you feel happy about it, but because it is a heinous crime, it is naturally tainted with negativity. You do feel pure positivity when you're with your gang because it's so innocent, but you're working so much you don't really have periods when you really bond with them and have fun with them. But anyway, that's friendship. What you've been feeling recently is love."

"...Love? Surely you must be mistaken. I am not capable of feeling love."

"We are all capable of love, Corrupt. You naturally love those you are particularly fond of, that's part of friendship, parenting, all sorts. But you're feeling romantic love, and you don't want to believe it. Partly because you like feeling indestructible, like you have no weaknesses that others can exploit and use to hurt you. Partly because it's directed at me, and you don't want that because we are opposites and you feel like that is wrong. And then...partly because you fear rejection."

Corrupt looked at the positive guardian in slight shock, shaking his head slowly.

"Pray tell, how did you come to such an outlandish conclusion, Dream? Why would I, of all people, love you?"

"It's all over your aura, Corrupt. It's very easy to see, but you're in denial so you do not see what I do. But you need not fear rejection, for I love you too."

Corrupt blinked and felt his cheeks explode into a heated teal hue, as he looked down at Dream, who had averted his gaze with his own cheeks golden.

"You...love me?"

"Yes. You have given me hope when all seemed dark, you have helped me through my lowest point and for that I cannot be more grateful."

Corrupt blinked, disbelief and slight joy bubbling up in his soul. He had no idea love felt like this. Positivity usually repulsed him but...this? This was the best thing he had ever felt.

Dream chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly as he nibbled his lip and averted his gaze.

"I hope I haven't overwhelmed you...have I?"

Corrupt shook his head slowly, still trying to process what had happened, and what this meant. He gulped and gained a sudden surge of courage and adrenaline, shooting forward and connecting their lips gently as he held onto him.

Dream gave a soft gasp and immediately kissed back, closing his eyes and soaking up the contact desperately. Soon enough, he felt Corrupt's hands begin to wander and explore, squeezing and rubbing certain parts of him as he gave little gasps and groans.

Corrupt gained an evil grin into the extended kiss, slowly tilting his torso forward and pushing Dream to lie flat against the mattress. His hands glided down to his ass, giving it a squeeze and practically melting at the cute yips and moans the positive prince gave. He took that opportunity to slip his snake-like tongue into Dream's mouth, slowly exploring as his hands eventually found their way down to his pelvis, where he delivered a sharp pinch.

Dream's ecto body almost immediately summoned; toned and fit from all the training, with C-cup breasts and slim legs all in a beautiful shade of bright gold. Corrupt pulled away to admire the sight before him, his eyelight travelling up and down the body hungrily as he slowly ran his hands down it, feeling the elegant curves and tenderness.

"Hm... it's times like these I wonder why I never tried to make peace with you before."

"Because of my body?"

"Not at all. I could find any simple whore with the most vivacious figure and claim them as my own, but looking at you now... this just feels so right. You're special to me, Dream."

A smile crept onto the positive one's face at his genuine and loving tone, keeping those exact words in mind for sentimental reasons and some serious teasing material for later on.

"Well... would you like to see more?"

He asked in a slightly devilish tone, tugging at his clothes and beginning to remove them. Corrupt immediately nodded and started stripping himself, a glow from his pelvis signifying he too was close to summoning his own body.

"Oh stars, yes."

Dream gave a small laugh and fully stripped himself, his cheeks gaining a tint of gold at his nakedness. Corrupt could do nothing but stare, finding himself lost in the never ending beauty Dream seemed to possess both inside and out.

"Stars you're gorgeous..."

He whispered, the mere sight alone enough to solidify his own magic. Broad shoulders, with muscles protruding beneath his slim figure. He had a long size and a wide girth, all in an attractive and slightly intriguing shade of teal.

Dream gave a soft gasp, tenderly running his hands along his biceps and chest. His cheeks glowed a dark gold, his soulbeat steadily increasing as his entrance gave a throb.

"...Wow."

Was all he could mutter, any other words getting caught in his throat.

Corrupt chuckled and blushed, shaking his head fondly and trailing kisses from Dream's collarbone up to his chin.

"Let's get straight to the point, since the gang are annoying fucks that'll wonder where I've gone."

Dream gave a small laugh and nodded, instinctively wrapping his legs loosely around the taller's hips and placing his hands carefully on his shoulder. He gave an audible gasp as he felt Corrupt grind against his entrance, a few fingers accompanying it to check that Dream was wet enough.

Once he had determined that Dream wouldn't feel too much of a sting, Corrupt slowly pushed in, causing a low noise of lust to come from both of them. He gripped Dream's hips, digging his thumbs in a little to create a purple bruise on the areas. Dream gave a choked noise at the slight pain this brought, holding the back of Corrupt's skull as the taller leaned down and sucked at his neck.

He gave a few shallow thrusts, small moans coming from them both. It didn't take long before Corrupt was pounding into the positive one at top speed, relishing in the pleas and moans he got in response. He even started recording at some point; not to embarrass Dream, of course, but to pinpoint this exact memory. He'd be revisiting it a lot, he was sure.

Dream felt his stomach tighten and knot, his walls tightening slightly too. Corrupt pulled out and stared down at him, getting real close and whispering to him.

"I want you to beg for me, Dream~ Show me how much you want me."

He demanded quietly, and it didn't take long for his request to be fulfilled.

"Please 'Rupt, please! I need you please, I beg you!"

He gave a nod of approval, slamming back into him and grinning at the surprised shriek he got in return at the sudden pleasure.

"There's a good pet~"

He cooed, pounding into him at top speed and showing no mercy as he ravaged the smaller.

Dream gave a loud moan as he released onto Corrupt's length and the sheets, his body sheened with sweat. The negative one gave a few more sloppy thrusts before pulling out, releasing into a nearby trash can.

They both panted and wiped the sweat from their brows, as Dream groaned softly and rolled over. Corrupt would do anything to lay beside him right then, but he had things to do; such as collecting and spreading more negativity.

"See you later, sweetheart. I love you."

He whispered, cleaning them and the bed up with his magic. Dream gave a mumbled slur of loveyoutoomrrgh-, as Corrupt chuckled fondly and shook his head.

He put his clothes back on and put light, cool pyjamas onto Dream as he tucked him snugly into bed, slipping a hot water bottle under there with him as well.

Dream was out like a light, his voice raspy from having been so vocal. The goopy octopus planted one last loving kiss on his foreskull, before straightening back up and grinning.

"Don't worry, sunshine..."

He whispered, a slight glint of red glimmering in his teal eyelight.

"No one will ever hurt you again."

2550 words.
Hope you enjoyed! Bye! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 28 21
I'm writing a book right now, so I probably will update a lot less frequently than that. I'm taking requests, no yellow acidic fruits stuff. (I nev...
15.2K 224 25
The first "chapter" will have the rules and an A/N! That is because most people don't read the descriptions of books- 『••✎••』 WARNINGS Warni...
119K 2.9K 20
Y/n L/n. A special human with a special SOUL. Yes, her Soul Trait is something new. But other than her SOUL trait she has another secret. One day, w...
96.8K 1.9K 28
**PLEASE NOTE** -Cover art does not belong to me, I will only take credit for the stories, I do not take credit for characters. -I will not do any le...