Avengers x reader //The girl...

By reading_luver18

Y/n was kidnapped by Hydra at only 3, by the age of 14 she became Hydras top assassin. She is now 21 and desp... More

Intro
The break in
"She's beautiful!"
Fight
Questions
Nightmares and a morning jog
ugly slimy mongrel frog
Déjà vu
Party prep
Cleaning up
The entrance
Games
The uninvited guest
The other game
Ultron
Y/n made a friend
Voices
Plan
Attack
Vision
Authors Note <3
Me, an avenger?
1.1K!!!!
Jealous bitches

We meet again

607 10 0
By reading_luver18

Y/n POV

"I have the co-ordinates of where Ultron is" Stark says, "well what are we waiting for, let's go!" I say, Jack grabs my arm and spins me around and says "I don't think that's a good idea y/n/n", "what?" I respond confused. "I'm with Jack on this one y/n/n, Ultron said he wants you. It's not the best idea to go and give him what he wants" Stark says.

Bucky walks over to me and says "y/n, if he gets you he will experiment on you just like Hydra did. Remember when he said he wants your powers, I can't let that happen to you" I understand his point and that changed my whole perspective on this. "I guess you're right" I sigh, everyone looks shocked. "What's wrong?" I ask, "you just agreed with us and didn't put up a fight" Pietro says. "Huh I guess you're right again" I shrug, "who are you and what have you done with y/n?" Nat jokes.

"Sorry y/n/n" Peter says, "even Parker get's to go, not cool" I say grumpily "Actually no, Parker isn't coming. He's just messing with you" Stark says as he ruffles my hair, "not cool Peter, not cool" I say and glare that him making him gulp.

Everyone suits up and gets ready to walk over to the QuinJet, Steve looks at me and says "we'll be back soon", " I know, while your gone I'll make cookies filled with poison and feed them to you for not letting me come" I slyly say. "That's the y/n we know!" Wanda shouts which makes me laugh.

I watch them all walk to the jet and I quickly run up to my room, put on my suit and now I have to figure out how I am going to get on this jet. I have to create a diversion, I use my telekinesis and make two cars collide with each other right outside the tower. Everyone shifts their attention to the cars so I run behind them and hop into the jet.

When you are a Hydra trained assassin, it's your job to notice things. When I first came onto this jet I noticed a latch door at the very back fo the jet. I run to the back, lift the latch and hop in. It's much larger than expected.

1 Hour later

The jet comes to a holt, jeez that was fast or slow. I was never good on time awareness. I briefly can hear Steve going over the plan but it's extremely hard to hear when you are underground, well not underground. Under-jet, you get what I mean.

I hear footsteps then silence so that indicates everyone is gone, I slowly open the hatch to reveal Bruce and Jack watching and scrolling on lots of screens. Of course, how could I forget about them. I creep out from my hiding spot and silently sneak out the door, I was always very good at being quiet when I needed to.

I run inside the building, or more like boat thing, holy shit. It looks like we are somewhere in Africa, I scale up the side of the boat using my very unpredictable flying powers that I have been working on but they still aren't even close to becoming fully controlled but it did the job. I watch as Ultron receives a tube filled with vibranium, he throws it to the enhanced boy that escaped. I never actually got his name, everyone just called him the enhanced boy. He was always best at speed but never fully there with the whole mind control thing.

The boy turns around and dam, I completely forgot about his good looks. Of course the evil, dick is good-looking.

I hear Ultron talking shit about Tony, seriously dude. He literally created you! He says "Starks, he's a sickness!" "Ah junior, you're gonna break your old mans heart." Of course the dramatic entrance, I wonder how long it took for him to come up with that.

Luckily with this black suit I can blend it easily and it also helps that I have a fantastic view from up about them although this railing is slightly dodgy. 

"If I have to" the metal bastard responds. I see Clint and Nat hidden behind the walls, good tactic. "Nobody has to break anything" Thor says, "clearly you've never made an omelet" Ultron says. Dammit, that's what I was going to say "he beat me by one second" Tony states, I guess we do have similar humour.

"Ah, you're funny Mr. Stark but I'm afraid humour won't get you out of this one" the enhanced boy says with a thick Russian accent "you can still walk away from this" Cap says. "Oh, I will" he says. 

He's evil, he's evil, he's evil, he's evil, he's evil, he's evil, he's evil, he's evil, he's evil, he's evil, he's evil, just because he's hot doesn't mean he's nice. I keep reminding myself

"I know you've suffered" Cap adds, "Ughhh, haha, Captain America. God's righteous man. Leave poor Zac alone." SO THAT'S HIS NAME! Zac, kinda hot. 

"Pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth but-" I'm trying so hard not to laugh at this point until Thor cuts Ultron off "if you believe in peace then let us keep it." Never thought Thor could be so wise. 

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet" Ultron exclaims, "Uh-huh, what's the vibranium for?" Stark asks. "I'm glad you asked that because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan" Ultron says then drags Tony forwards by his weird blue, heart thingy I assume is made from a stabilised form of Kylight but I'll have to ask him later.

Stark launches himself at Ultron and the two are now fighting in the air, metal against metal. Ultron's bots are now attacking the rest of the avengers, I should try to stay hidden in case they might need me later. Zac uses his powers to push Cap away but them the twins step forward, this is going to be good.

"You two, the ones Strucker used to always compare me to" Zac says, "please, come with us. We can help you control your powers" Pietro says. "Never" Zac spits and uses his powers to push Pietro onto the wall while Wanda lifts Zac up and slams him onto the ground. "C'mon kid, we don't want to do this" Wanda says, "well I do" he responds and whizzes away while Wanda goes to Pietro to make sure he is alright. 

The guy that Ultron bet up, I think it's Ulysses Klaue, has summoned his henchman and now they are shooting at everyone. Idiots. I see Nat tackling like 5 guys at one, bad-ass, and Clint rapidly shooting arrows at tons of them. Maybe I didn't even need to come but I'm not going to lie, this is very entertaining. 

I see Thor throw his hammer and Pietro being Pietro tried to grab it and it ended up with him being flung into a wall. Stupid. I now have a hand covering my mouth as I watch Pietro mutter to himself after wiping the dust off of his body, what did he think was going to happen. That he became 'worthy' is the span of 48 hours? But that's what I love about him.

I look up and see Ultron and Tony still fighting, I inch my way closer into the wall in hopes that they don't see me. Ultron flies out the top of this boat, thingy and Tony follows him out. This is when I wish I had my flying  powers under control. 

Zac uses his super speed and manages to punch Cap straight in the face and then kick Buck in the stomach. Does this guy even know who they are!? Zac does the exact same thing as Pietro and tried to grasp onto Mjolnïr mid air and smashes into the ground. He tried to get up but Buck kicks him back down and says "stay down kid."

Bucky runs back off and then a robot says to Zac, "it's time for some mind games" uh oh. Zac runs up to Thor and uses his powers to warp his mind, Thor just knocks him our of the way and says. "The boy just tried to warp my mind, be careful. I doubt a human could withstand it fortunately I am mighty" I chuckle to myself at his words then realise he is caught in some type of trance. Some mighty god.

Shit, maybe I did underestimate Zac's powers.

I can't just sit here and do nothing. I use my telekinesis and get a lead pipe and softly knock Thor over the head with it to get him out of his trance it seems to slightly work but Thor is still pretty dazed. He looks kind of drunk.

Before I know it, Zac has managed to warp everyone's minds. Including Wanda's! She must have been distracted. Zac collects them all and ties them up with some form of blue rope, it must be strong enough to hold a god, two super soldiers, a trained spy, two enhanced twins and a billionaire. Everyone is there except Clint, I shift my gaze over towards the left and spot Zac slowly approaching him. 

He goes to use his powers but Clint catches his hand and pushes his towards the ground and mumbles "yeah, I've done the whole mind control thing. Not a fan" so dramatic. Clint shoves some sort of arrow into his head put Ultron plucks it out like a feather and throws Clint into the pile with the rest of the avengers.

Loki appears and says "I heard that the patheticgers needed my help now where are they but I want you to all know I only came here to make fun of my brother for needing my help" he turns around and looks at the pile of people and laughs. Ultron takes that as his chance to kick Loki in the back so now he has joined them

"Stupid metal thing, I have you know I am a God" Loki shouts while Ultron exclaims "I have you know that I don't care." Dam, if this thing wasn't evil I would totally be its friend. 

Ultron nods his head at Zac then he clicks his fingers and they all shift back to reality looking around at each other and noticing the state they are are. Ultron walks over towards the vibranium, I decide to stand up and quietly walk across the creepy railing so I'm above the avengers.

I grab a little pebble from the ground and drop it on Bucky's head so he looks up and notices me. I see a slight smirk appear on his face, he nudges the rest of the avengers and now they are all looking up at me. I wave then cross my arms and point at them and silently laugh at their state. Most of them just roll their eyes at my childish action to which I poke my tongue out.

Ultron notices some of them looking up and asks "what are you imbeciles looking at?" I take that as my cue and I stand on top of the railing and jump up so I'm now star-fished out in a crevice on the roof where they can't see me.

"Just your ugly face" Nat spits out, "I don't believe you, Zac go search" Zac nods his head and rushes up. I'm praying that he doesn't look look up, he was never that smart and always relied on his powers. Pretty stupid if you ask me. 

Ultron goes back to looking through the files and the vibranium while Zac uses his powers to bring anything down, sadly that means me. I drop down and land in a bad-ass pose just like Natasha taught me and flip my hair up dramatically, also just like Natasha taught me. 

What I imagine it all to look like but from the upper railing you can clearly see where the avengers are:

Zac:

I wink to the avengers as they are amazed at he gracefully I landed. "So we meet again agent 30198" Zac says as his eyes trail down my body "don't call me that, my name is y/n" I say with fire in my eyes. "Still as feisty as ever I see" he says as he slowly walks around me trailing is finger across the side of my body. I look over to the avengers and see all of them glare at the boy practically shooting daggers into his back, I chuckle at their protectiveness "what's so funny y/l/n, do you remember what I used to tell them to do to you?" 

TW: mention of rape

I change my expression from determined to confused "what are you talking about?" I ask. He turn to me and grabs my hips then pulls me towards him, I hear a faint deep growl come from the avengers but I keep my gaze on Zac. "I was the one who told the guards to rip those clothes off you, the one who told them to beat the shit out of you so you couldn't put up a fight when they raped you, I was the one who would come and punch you when you were unconscious. Do you know why I did that?" I take a step back, he was the one. He was the one who told them to do that, I'm going to kill him.

"Why" I spit through gritted teeth "because you were the star student, you were the one who he compared me to. 'Why can't you be more like y/n, why aren't you as smart as y/n?' So I hurt you, I hurt you until you were on the brink of death, but I didn't kill you" I scoff at his pathetic excuse "how kind" I sarcastically say. 

"I didn't kill you because I knew he was going to kill me if I murdered his prized pupil" he says as he tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear. "You think you had it bad? If I even stepped a toe out of line I would get whipped, if I faltered when fighting I would get slapped, if I screamed too loud during the experiments I would get shocks of electricity but if I stayed to quiet they would beat me. Do you know why? Because they liked to hear my screams, they enjoyed my antagonising screams of pain. And after all of that I got raped and bet unconscious by you" I point to him. 

His sneer falters and I laugh "don't you get soft on me know Zac, y'know being a dick won't make yours any bigger" I say. His face goes back to a sneer and I say "you shouldn't sneer like that, you look incredibly ugly" and smirk.

That tipped him over the edge and the came running at me full speed and tried to punch me but I just ducked and said "haven't battled against someone with super speed but there's always a first for everything" and smiled at him getting even angrier. 

He tried to control my mind and I take that as an opportunity to kick him straight in the stomach "your weak mind games won't work on me Zac" I tell him. I punch him straight in the face, he lifts his hands to hold his nose, stupid mistake. I kick him right in the balls and jump onto his hunched over back so now he is lying on the ground. I kick him in the back on his head as he turns around and says groggily "I enjoyed every second of hurting you" I try not to let his words affect me and say back "same here" and kick him right in the face. 

I take my knife out and plunge it straight into his chest making sure the fucker dies. 

I stand up now covered in blood and turn around to face the avengers and Loki, pain, guilt, sorrow and empathy fills their eyes. I jump down to their level and walk up to them "blood suits you, you should wear it more often" Loki says.

I don't respond and keep and straight face will using fire and releasing them from the rope. All I hear is three slow claps, Ultron. "Well done, I'm impressed." Ultron throws a knife at me and I catch it before anyone could react "good, very good" Ultron mutters. Tony blasts Ultron, I blast him with fire, Loki with his green stuff, Thor with his electricity and Wanda with her powers. 

Ultron is now on the verge of robot death and says "you might want to look after doctor Banner" I then throw a ball of fire and he burst into flames but once again, he will definitely be back.

Tony flies out to go and calm down bruce and takes Nat with him because he knows she can calm him down.

"Loki can you teleport us to where Hulk is" Steve asks and Loki nods his head and now we are in the middle of the city. This won't end well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 17.5K 21
Ever wonder what drove Howard stark against HYDRA? His daughter y/n Stark, owes her life to it. At the age of twenty one y/n disappeared and HYDRA wa...
61.8K 2K 74
The aftermath of Ultron leaves many people in situations they thought they'd never find themselves. Two of the avengers very own find themselves in q...
89.8K 2.6K 40
Y/n has been in Hydras hands for 110 years, being experimented on since she was a child. Until one day the avengers came and infiltrated the base she...
25.3K 536 13
❝𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵, 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥... 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧,❞ 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘶�...