Unhinged (Tokyo Revengers x M...

By JorgeMakesTheSpakle

M/N, a boy whose a tad unhinged, gains the attention of a gang after moving back to Tokyo, little do they kno... More

Chapter 1: Cats?
Chapter 2: Baji Keisuke
Chapter 3: Peyoung Yakisoba
Chapter 4- New friends?
Chapter 5: Kiyosama!
Chapter 6: Intruders
Chapter 8: Suzuki Kiyoka
Chapter 9: Appreciation
Chapter 10: M/n's Future?
Chapter 11: Dance Revolution
Chhapter 12: What happend?
Chapter 13: Let me go home...
Chapter 14: Sleepy!?
Chapter 15: Memories and a walk
Chapter 16: The festival
Chapter 17: The brawl
Chapter 18: Nap time
Chapter 19: Home
Chapter 20: Rust
Chapter 21: The kitty is a badass
Chapter 22: Stranded
Chapter 23: A new addition
Chapter 24: A failed plan
Chapter 25: Tommy Jean
Chapter 26: A charm of life

Chapter 7: Dorayaki

11.3K 414 119
By JorgeMakesTheSpakle

. . .

No-ones POV

"Damn half pint."

"Huh? You say something?" Mikey asked.

"I said you were small."

"Eh?"

Draken couldnt speak English extremely well but he had an idea of what the boy was saying. And the amount he knew was enough to make him snicker.

"Huh? Ken-chin stop laughing! What'd you say???" Mikey was now desperately looking between the two in hope for an answer. Though, unfortunately for him he did not get one.

"Its nothing let's just go." And with that the two walked towards where they had left their bikes, leaving the other two standing in the same place.

"You coming or what Mikey?" Draken asked his friend.

The two walked over to them. Takemichi getting on the front of the bike to peddle for Mikey who was on the back, while draken was peddling the other bike with M/n on the back. Mikey wanted the E/c eyed boy to come with him in an attempt to know him better but he had already gotten onto Drakens bike and was talking to him, completely ignoring the shortest.

As they were cycling, Takemichi and Mikey were having a conversation about why he was 'pleased with him' this was a conversation M/n thought was all that important to him so he didnt bother to listen or join in.

He was fiddling with his nails quietly, minding his own business when the giant decided it was a great idea to cycle over a hole in the road. This caused the bike to wobble and M/n to lose balance. In a panic, he grabbed on to the closest thing to him, Drakens waist.

His sudden grasp on the braided hair boy caused the said male to blush a little. I guess you could say he was embarrassed but we all know the actual reason.

"DONT DO THAT IDIOT"

"Oh what? This?" He asked deliberately wobbling the bike some more, making the boys grip even tighter.

"Y'know if you squeeze my stomach too much you're gonna end up suffocating me."

"Its your fault dumbass!"

'Also how tf does this dude have such hard abs like jeez-'

The boys kept cycling until they reached a bank by the river, staring off to the sunset.

"This is an era when delinquents get called 'lame' isnt it?" Mikey stated.

'That's right... after this time delinquents will be called stuff like that.'

"In my brothers generation, there were alot of street gangs in this area. There, you would listen to your intuition and act on it. They acted big, and all they did was fight, but everyone took care of themselves. What's so lame about those guys? That's why I'm going to create an era for delinquents. You should accompany me on that journey. I was pleased by you, Hanagaki Takemichi." Mikey spoke with his back turned to the 3 who were looking forward. M/n wasnt really paying too much attention but he hot the gist of what was being said.

"We have plenty of guys that are good at fighting but there aren't many guys like you that would stand up to anyone if it were for something you couldnt 'give up'." Draken added before walking away. "Think about it, Takemichi."

Mikey had also got up and followed Draken. The taller had a hold on the H/c boys head forcing him to come with the two.

"So, what's your name?" Mikey asked interested.

"Food first."

"Eh?"

"He said he'll tell us his name if we get him food." Draken informed as an answer to Mikeys clear confusion.

"Huh? No way. We could just beat you up for it!"

'I mean, I might be able to hold my own but considering he is the leader of a gang hes probably strong, plus the gangs not a bunch of nobody's considering his many people at the fighting ring knew the two...'

After a quick racking of his brain for ways to convince the guy, he thought of something he considered absolutely genius.

"We can get dorayaki."

With this statement, the blondes face lit up, a massive grin forming and sparkles in his eyes.

Draken just had a pure look of disappointment. Mikey had recently ran out of dorayaki so he knew M/n's trick would work, and now his look of joy was even more proof.

"Its a deal!"

'Well that was easy, well done M/n' He gave himself a mental pat on the back.

~Time Skip~

The three had just bought their dorayaki and were now walking down the path eating it.

'Dorayakis actually kinda nice...' the boy had never actually tried it and was regretting the decision to sacrifice his choice of what to eat to convince the gang leader as he didnt know if he would like it. But it turned out to be a great choice and was enjoying his little snack.

"Oh yeah!" The boy shouted.

"Huh?" The others said in unison.

"The deal."

"The deal?" They both asked still in unison.

"You forgot?" He smirked. "Well guess I dont need to uphold my end of it then..." he said quietly.

"Deal... deal..." the tattooed boy pondered. "Oh yeah, the deal!"

'Why did I even mention it. I could've gotten free food for nothing in return.'

"So what's your name?" Mikey asked now remembering the deal himslef.

"Its L/n M/n but you can just call me M/n."

"M/n huh? Nice name I guess." The braided hair male said.

"So N/n you part of a gang? You seemed to be able to fight."

"No."

"Huh really? I thought you would've."

"Well I just moved back from America and..."

"You just moved back from America!?" The shorter was surprised.

"Moved back a couple weeks ago."

"That does make sense why you knew English..." Draken added. "You said and. What was the other reason?"

"I despise gangs." At this last statement M/n walked off ahead leaving the other two frozen in their place. This wasnt something they had expected, someone who enjoyed the pain of others hating gangs? It sounded absurd. Surely they would love them, afterall they did beat eachother up often. Also if they hated gangs, would that mean they hated them too, being leaders of one and all.

"N/n hates gangs?" Mikey asked looking up to Draken.

"I guess so..."

"Why though? You would think he loved 'em"

"Dunno..."

M/n POV

I decided it was best to leave at that comment. It wouldn't be too easy of a conversation to have. I would probably be bombarded with questions about why. To be honest I dont know why I even said that, I'm definitely going to end up regretting it in the future.

'They do look similar... wonder if hes who I think he is...'

I was lost in thought when something caught my eye. Looking over, my eyes widened and were soon full of anger.

. . .

Wonder what M/n saw...

. . .

I feel like this was really bad. Also sorry for taking so long. For some reason being at school makes the day go by really quick even after it ends so I've been forgetting to write. It feels like it's been only a day at most but it's been more haha 😅.

Also I feel like I keep repeating words as I cant find enough to replace them with that would actually make sense.
Is that annoying???

Anyway thanks for reading and 2k+ reads its absolutely crazy! I cant Express how grateful I am that people are actually reading this!

<3

Word count:1270
24th oct.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 2.6K 8
*DISCONTINUED* Takahashi Kazuo is just your not-so-normal schoolboy with how much stuff he keeps on experiencing in his daily life with his friends'...
16.8K 362 24
You're a normal kid who joins a gang formed by his childhood friends. You meet a girl who catches your eye.
120K 3.1K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...
1.1M 48.9K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...