Whirlwind Fighters (NaruTema)

Von Gleam-eyes

Five figures emerge in front of Konoha's gates. It's been three years since either of them has seen the villa... Mehr

#1 Revelations
#2 A New Mission
#3 Contracts
#4 Confrontation
#5 Flashes of the Past
#6 Copies
#7 Gaara
#8 Posion and Antidote
#9 Trauma
#10 Calm
#11 Before
#12 Storm
#13 Foiled Plans
#14 Black Threads
#15 Mangekyo
#16 Paper
#17 Kurama
#18 Dark Times
#19 Ressurection
#20 Relief
#21 Fear
#22 Promises
#23 Tension
#25 Titan's battle
#26 Power
#27 Black Roses
#28 A Better Place
#29 I am yours

#24 Real Enemies

236 5 1
Von Gleam-eyes

Watching the kunai fly, Naruto felt oddly at ease, as if the stress of waiting was gone and he was finally free to breathe again.

However that moment only lasted for the blink of an eye as the blonde jumped to the side, avoiding the blades.

Spotting the mask of Madara, Naruto signalled to Temari and the rest of their group as they made their way towards their designated targets.

As they arrived with their opponent the red eye behind the mask was slowly spinning. The man himself stood calmly, his hands hanging on his sides, waiting. B didn't waste any time, as he launched an attack, hoping to catch their opponent off guard. His hopes were dashed however as his punch didn't connect and he stumbled through their attacker. The shinobi from Kumo turned around confused, he was certain that he hadn't missed, however it was also evident that his punch did not affect the man.

Naruto didn't have time to think as he quickly moved out of the way, to allow Gaara's sand to shoot past him. He was surprised how fast Temari's brother had gotten, as the sand surrounded the orange masked man. As the redhead closed his fists the sand tightened and attempted to crush the man inside, only for the man to walk out of the prison, phasing through the sand. Temari and Naruto moved up, their weapons drawn. Pumping chakra through their blades Naruto swiped high as his fiancee went low, both attacks simply phasing through the man. This time however he retaliated, as they were on their backswing he spun around kicking Temari away from him.

Naruto quickly threw away the idea that this might have been a clone, since it wouldn't make sense for the clone to be able to switch between solid and illusion. Raising his sword he blocked the kunai swipe aimed at him, while Temari came up behind him, swinging her naginata. The result was the same however with the blade phasing through the man's chest. However, Naruto noticed that the kunai he had been pressing against also became an illusion.

"Hello Orochimaru." Tsunade greeted as she swatted away the kunai the snake had thrown at her.

"You don't seem surprised to see me." The pale man stated, sounding disappointed, earning a smile from his two former teammates.

"Did you really think that we would not try to spy on you and the Akatsuki?" Jiraiya asked, taking out a kunai. The snake sannin looked around, seeing Itachi jumping towards them.

His eyes widened in realization as he saw the Uchiha pass by a fighting group, not helping his Akatsuki teammate.

"How long was he a double agent?" He simply asked, before vomiting up Kusanagi, knowing that he would have to be serious from the start if Itachi was planning on joining the fight.

"Since the beginning." Tsunade stated, not seeing a reason to lie anymore.

"Kakashi, take the purple masked one. Sasuke, take red! Rasa takewhite! We will take yellow!" Mikoto shouted her orders, as she quickly looked the four masked shinobi over. The teams quickly moved along towards their assigned opponents. Kakashi went and jumped towards the masked woman, Kurenai and the rest of their squad following closely. The four enemies had only stood there, watching. They made no moves to stop the squads, even going so far as to jump apart, making space between the four different fights. Kakashi looked over their opponent as the group readied their weapons.

"Wait!" A voice that the man knew too well cut through the air as he raised his kunai to attack. His eyes widened as the girl raised her hands to the mask, struggling against her own body and revealed her face.

"Rin." The one eyed man breathed out.

"Please, put me out of this misery." The girl pleaded, a tear rolling down her eyes.

"Orochimaru has revived us and tries to force us to do his bidding. There is a kunai with a seal in my skull, I think if you destroy that I will be released." She quickly explained, as she felt her body move without her commands.

"Watch out!" She called out, as her hands flew through hand signs and she launched forward, her hands glowing green as she engaged the group in a taijutsu fight.

"Mikoto?" The yellow masked man asked, as the Uchiha's squad landed in front of him. She recognized the voice and combined with the bright coloured hair she frowned. Her eyes saddened as the man pulled down his mask, revealing the fourth Hokage himself.

"I'm sorry my old friend." The Anbu captain stated, as she readied her tanto again.

"I'll try to fight his control. He is focused on his own fight, he can't control us as well as he wants to." Minato Namikaze explained as he took out his signature kunai, throwing it at the Uchiha in front of him.

"Any pointers on how to get you out of his control?" Yamato, standing behind Mikoto asked, as he created a wooden prison, trapping the reanimated Hokage.

"There is a kunai in my head with a talisman, I think that is how he controls our bodies." The blonde man responded before a flash engulfed him and transported him out of the wooden box, towards the kunai he had thrown.

"How is Naruto doing?" He asked, as his kunai clashed with Yamatos.

The sun shone as Minato and Kushina walked through the streets of Konoha. The people greeted their Kage and his wife with smiles, most congratulating them on the newly announced pregnancy. The pair smiled at everyone, as they slowly made their way towards the Uchiha compound.

"Minato, Kushina! Come in." The Uchiha clan head greeted them as they arrived in front of his house.

"Thanks Fugaku, how are you?" The Hokage asked, as they sat down in the Uchiha's living room.

"I'm great. You know, we haven't told anyone yet, but we are expecting as well." He said, his voice a bit quieter than before. That was the moment Mikoto entered the room, a surprised smile on her face when she saw the two guests. Kushina quickly got up and pulled her friend in a big hug, whispering compliments into her ear.

"Well, I guess you told them without me." The black haired woman pouted as she sat down

next to her husband, who just shrugged with a smile on his face.

"So, what can we do for the Hokage and his wife?" Mikoto asked, cutting straight to the point, as she always did.

"What, can't we just visit you because we want to see you?" Minato asked, a small laugh in his voice. Everyone laughed at the look Mikoto gave the Hokage.

"Alright, alright. There is a reason. You see, I want to make my sensei Jiraiya the godfather of Naruto and Kushina reasoned that she would decide who we should name the godmother." The blonde man explained. A smile crept on Mikoto's face as she could tell where this was going.

"So, basically would you do us the honor of being Naruto's godmother?" Kushina asked, a smile on her face as she lightly caressed the small baby bump that had started to form.

Mikoto quickly activated her Mangekyo Sharingan, trapping the blonde haired man ín her Tsukuyomi.

"Sorry, but I needed to restrain you, to be able to talk with you." The Uchiha explained, as she looked at the man strapped to the cross in front of her.

"Naruto is doing great. Kakashi and Kurenai took him in after your death. I couldn't be there for him as much as I wanted to, since the Hokage and Kakashi decided it would be better for Naruto if his parentage was kept under wraps and everyone believed that he was Kakashi's son with Kurenai...."

After she had explained everything that had happened to Naruto, Minato smiled sadly.

"Thank you for telling me. Kushina and I were so worried that he would grow up unloved. I am glad that that is not the case." The blonde stated.

"Say hi to her for me." Mikoto stated, as she raised her tanto.

A second after her sharingan had activated the Fourth Hokage dropped to the ground, his body slowly decomposing into ashes.

Looking around the battlefield Mikoto released a heavy sigh. She never thought that she had to kill her Kage, although she knew that it was only a reanimation it still shook her to have to do something like that, going against every oath she has ever sworn.

"Yamato, go help Asuma." She called out, as she saw the group that was fighting against the white masked man, being driven back, the Kazekgae bleeding heavily from a wound on his leg.

"Joana, Kotua help Onoki, against Zetsu." She ordered as she made her way towards Tsunade and Jiraiya's fight against Orochimaru.

Meanwhile Naruto had figured out how the ability of Madara, to not get hit, worked. Gaara and Killer B were exhausted. They had been mostly the ones attacking, while Naruto and Temari had hung back, trying to formulate a plan to defeat the man.

"Hit him with your best wind blade, follow it up with another blade." Naruto simply stated as he saw Gaara jump back as another attack from him passed through the masked man.

Jumping right behind the wind blade Naruto channeled lightning chakra into his hands, creating a blinding light in his palm. He felt Temari create the second blade in his back.

Seeing Madara phase through the first blade, Naruto smiled as he cocked his hand back, getting ready to plunge his hand in the torso. However his opponent simply phased through the attack, turning as he did. Seeing the man reach for him, Naruto's smile got even wider, as he quickly ducked down, before the second wind blade crashed into the man's head.

Blood splattered, and Naruto quickly sprung back up, a kunai in hand, slashing at the reeling man.

A scream echoed through the battlefield, as the fighting everywhere stopped. Kakashi looked over to where the scream came from, seeing Madara standing there, his hands over his face, the mask splintered and bloodied on the ground. His eyes widened as the man took his hands away, one purple and one red eye staring angrily at Naruto and Temari.

"Obito." He breathed out, his head beginning to hurt as his second thought-dead teammate came back from the dead. His thoughts ran wild when he was pushed out of the way of another attack from Rin, who had restarted the fighting. Trying to focus on his fight Kakashi noticed the man in dark red battle armor appearing a distance behind Naruto and Temari.

"Omoi! Help them out here, Kurenai and I need to help out Naruto and Temari!" Kakashi quickly called out to Omoi, who was passing by the battle looking for a fight to help out. Samui and Maki stopped alongside Omoi as they joined the fight against Rin, while Kakashi and Kurenai jumped away towards their child's fight.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

76.6K 1.6K 18
-Completed- Started: February 20, 2020 Finished: May 20, 2020 The forth great ninja war has ended, leaving countless deaths and injuries, both to shi...
63K 2.3K 23
Now that everyone is safe after the war and Naruto, the hero of the war, is Hokage, many people have woken up to their feelings. Everyone seems to be...
20.3K 493 24
(un-edited so mistakes abound!) (Being re-read and redone in bits.❤️ Thanks to everyone who reads, this old fic of mine.) kikyo Uzumaki is Naruto's t...
18.9K 429 12
CURRENTLY UNDER REWRITE Naruto Uzumaki, a boy hated by his village due to his burden of hosting the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, gets attacked and nearly k...