A BETRAYAL AND REVENGE GAME

By safralko

its starts from when vansh announce ahana as his wife and ofcourse ridhima was broken and shattered but there... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
A SHOCKER FOR...........
CHAPTER Part 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER
chapter 30
Chapter 31
CHAPTER 32

chapter 29

1.6K 89 54
By safralko

after the party ended both vansh and ridhima moved out for going  back to the RR MANSION but before ridhima could sit in her car vansh holded her wrist and pulled her in a corner with him...

ri: WHAT THE HELL(yelling)😡, leave me

v: i won't 

ri: and why so

v: u are forgetting sweetheart that u r my wife😏

ri: oh really, then who the hell is ahana(iforgot ki maine use nikala hai ya nhi so if i haven't thrown her out yet so just imagine that now she is thrown out aur mujhe bata dena😅)

v:(silent)

ri: say nw what happened(she asked with tears in her eyes)

v: i..was hurt that time and i didn't know that u were innocent plzzzzz forgive me sweetheart(he said tears flowing frm his eyes while he falls on his knee)

ri: (she was unable to see her love like this) vansh stand up

v: i won't stand until unless you'll forgive me😖

ri: vansh stand up right now(she said with lil anger)

v: i won't until u'll give me a 2nd chance😭

****************************************************************

so what do u guys think will ridhima forgive vansh?

will she give him another chance?

so this story is near to it's end, so tell me guys did i reached till ur expectations ?

or

was i able to make this story atleast 10% of what u guys expected ?

and also tell ur expectations...

which was ur 1 and most fav part frm all the chapters?

what do u expect me to write in next one?

byebye 

love u all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
2.7M 67.3K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe โœงโ‚Šโบ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
817K 32.8K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1.5M 26K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...