i know it's for the better |...

By poedjarin

"I know it's for the better. I never grew up with you And you're not my waiting room" ✫ or where ✫ Patrick Vo... More

disclaimer
I KNOW IT'S FOR THE BETTER
playlist one
prologue
THOR (0)
AVENGERS ASSEMBLE (1)
AVENGERS ASSEMBLE (1.2)
AVENGERS ASSEMBLE (1.3)
AVENGERS ASSEMBLE (1.4)
AVENGERS ASSEMBLE (1.5)
AVENGERS ASSEMBLE (1.6)
AVENGERS ASSEMBLE (1.7)
AVENGERS ASSEMBLE (1.8)
AVENGERS ASSEMBLE (1.9)
CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER (2.1)
Dear Reader

rewrite of dark paradise

2.8K 30 0
By poedjarin

This is a rewrite of my old series Dark Paradise. I've been trying to rewrite for a while but because of school and work, I found it hard. Plus, I had the worst writer's block so in the end, I decided to just start fresh and rewrite the whole thing.

It's more or less the same plot and story lines it's just the writign style that has changed.

I'll try to update as much as possible but there'll be no promises of quick updates.

Also, please feel free to comment suggestions or questions that you have and my inbox is always open!

:)- Ash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.5K 73
Chloe didn't always have it easy, she was teased for having too many soulmate marks. In fact she had 11 soulmate marks, but didn't know who they were...
1.5K 159 26
*COMPLETED*Layla Wilson is an Avenger. Or she used to be. Everything started to fall apart after Lagos and now she's a criminal. She was captured six...
6.7K 222 35
With no memory of her life before S.H.I.E.L.D. Cassie has to team up with a group of known superhero's to save the world. She has to travel through p...
10.3K 263 23
Not updated often, just for when stuff comes to mind; such as, imagines preferences and one shots. In the future I may post more explicit and mature...