Glitter And Gold | Trish Stra...

By QueenZain3

[A Non Wrestling Fanfiction] When the Billionaire son gets caught up with a Love Triangle with his girlfriend... More

Chapter 1: Glitter and Gold
Chapter 2: A Helping Hand
Chapter 3: Anything For Trish
Chapter 4: Mickie's Family
Chapter 5: Here We Go
Chapter 6: Prisoner Of Love
Chapter 7: Satisfaction
Chapter 8: Sip And Swing
Chapter 9: Firefiles
Chapter 10: One In A Million
Chapter 11: Enjoy The Silence
Chapter 12: Hot N Cold
Chapter 14: Dream On
Chapter 15: Style And Grace
Chapter 16: Time To Rock & Roll
Chapter 17: Carousel
Chapter 18: My Heart Is Refusing
Chapter 19: So Cool
Chapter 20: An Awkward Surprise
Chapter 21: The Engagement
Chapter 22: Left Right Left
Chapter 23: Living The Dream
Chapter 24: Playing With Fire
Chapter 25: Stratusfaction
Chapter 26: Give Me A Sign
Chapter 27: Moving in
Chapter 28: Winter And Summer
Chapter 29: Flavours
Chapter 30: Losing My Mind
Final Chapter (31): Irresistible
Epilouge: What A Life

Chapter 13: No More Words

181 6 9
By QueenZain3

It was silence after the news Tony gave to Mickie and Desmond. Tony finally likes Desmond and will get him married to Mickie. But that wasn't the plan for the pretending couple, It was shocking for them, They can't let Tony or anyone know about their secret.

It was the next morning and Desmond and Mickie were sitting in the outdoor chair swing, Thinking about what happened last night.

They were sitting quietly with the awkward silence as Mickie glanced at Desmond and He glanced at her before they noticed eachother starring. Desmond fixed his hair and wanted to break the silence.

Desmond: . . . Hey?

The cheapest way to break it, Mickie looked at Desmond a bit nervous to speak to him as She sighed.

Mickie: I-I don't know what to say . . . . This wasn't suppose to be the plan.

Desmond: . . . .

Mickie: it was only to get that other man away, Then you could. . . Just walk out of my life. I didn't want this to end up like that. *Looks at Desmond* I'm so sorry.

Desmond: Why are you apologising? This isn't even your fault. This happened outta nowhere. No one is too blame, Mickie.

Mickie: But what are we suppose to do?? We can't let anyone know this relationship is fake, If One of us break up with eachother, My Father is gonna be really mad at either me or you.

Desmond: Your father will one thousand percent be mad at me

(And Will pull that gun out and shoot me )

Desmond: He will do worse to me. . . But your his daughter, Yes if you do break up with me He will be angry but I don't think he will do anything that bad.

Mickie stared at Desmond as Crowe was starring at her as Mickie had a deep thought in her head.

( That works. . . But I dont wanna do it. )

Mickie: That. . . Won't work actually, Daughter or not he might do something.

Desmond: *Sighs* I see then. . .

Mickie: I'm really worried right now.

Desmond: Dont worry-

Mickie: How?? I'm gonna screw your relationship with Trish. I'm worried about you two mostly.

Desmond: Look Look, You need to relax right now-

Mickie: How can I!?

Desmond: Wait, Mickie listen.

He touched her shoulder as Mickie looked at her shoulder before Looking back at Desmond. She was feeling a bit calm as She spoke.

Mickie: Sorry.

Desmond: Its alright. And What I was saying that, I'm gonna go and meet Trish. I haven't met her in a while and I will talk to her about this issue.

Mickie: *Gets scared* W-What?? Are you sure about that? Trish is gonna be mad at us.

Desmond: And She will be even more mad if we don't tell her. . . You don't want her to see our wedding pictures.

Mickie: What!?!?!?!?

Desmond: *Flinches* Woah woah, Its just a joke!

Mickie: *Blushes* Don't say that!! And Its not a good time to joke around!

Desmond: Okay okay okay, I'm sorry.

She crossed her arms as Desmond holded his neck and gave a cheeky smile.

( Smiling is the best option, I guess. )

Desmond: But seriously, I'll tell Trish and She won't be mad. Besides, She set this plan up.

Mickie: I suppose your right. . . Please let me know what she says.

Desmond: Definitely. But right now you should go and do something to get this issue out of your head, okay? You didn't even eat breakfast nicely.

Mickie: Thank you Desmond. I'll try.

She gave a small smile as Desmond smiled at her back, He got up as Mickie was starring at him walking away.

Sometime Later, Desmond messages Trish and that He is coming to her house and making sure her parents weren't home, Desmond fixed his shirt as He finally arrived at Stratus's house.

Crowe was about ring the bell until he saw the door was already open as His eyes were widen.

( Oh god, There is a theif in the house!?)

Desmond opens the door and goes inside as He yelled her name.

Desmond: Trish!!!!

He was looking and running around the house before he tripped as He slowly got up, crossed his legs and touched his cheek with a grumpy face.

Desmond: This is like every horror movie.

Crowe quickly got up and ran as He kept shouting Trish's name, Until He entered her bedroom.

Desmond: Trish-

His eyes were widen as He saw Trish, Looking at herself in the mirror.

She was fixing her hair and shirt as She kept looking at herself, Desmond was stunned and was blushing until Trish noticed him and jumped.

Trish: Oh Desmond, You already arrived?

Desmond: . . . . . . Umm Yes.

Trish: Good to know, I actually left the door opened for you if you wondering.

Desmond: Oh. . . I actually thought there was a theif in the house and I kept yelling your name.

Trish: *Laughs* Oh your so silly Desmond. The walls are sound proof too.

She smirked and laughed as She went close to Desmond and gave him a kiss.

Desmond: Hahaha, Aww I actually missed you.

Trish: Missed you too. Let's go downstairs.

She giggled as Desmond smiled at her before sweating.

( Oh god, She's so happy and I'm worried what will happen when I tell her. )

Both of them went downstairs to the living room and sat down as Trish looked at him.

Trish: So how are you?

Desmond: Pretty good, You?

Trish: I'm doing fine as well. How is it like over there so far?

Desmond: Haha. . . Well. . .

He laughed nervously as Trish was looking at him.

Trish: Tell me.

Desmond: . . . . . . You won't believe me if I told you this.

Trish: Hmmm? What's the matter honey?

Desmond: Umm. . . .

Trish: Is everything okay?

Desmond: Well I'm expected . . . to get a wife soon. . . . ..

Trish: Wait what, What are you talking about????

Desmond: Me and Mickie are getting married.

Trish: Wait What!?!?

( Oh goodness, Please don't make my nightmares come true when Trish takes a Shotgun)

Desmond: I know this was really shocking but it's the truth.

Trish: *Grabs a shotgun* You little garbage bag!!!

Desmond screamed out loud as Trish reloaded the gun.

(Cut!! Not part of the scene XD)

Trish: Are you telling me the truth, Desmond!?

Desmond: I'm as honest I can be Trish! We got this news yesterday.

Trish: How??

Desmond explained everything about what Tony said to him and that he now wants Mickie and Desmond to get married. Trish was really shocked hearing this as She covered her mouth.

Trish: What the??? That wasn't suppose to happen. I-

She holded her head in shock as Desmond holded his neck and looked at Trish.

Desmond: I know, This wasn't the plan. This came out really unexpected.

Trish: Thats true. . . When will you two get married???

Desmond: I wasn't told that yet, Nor Mickie was.

Trish: Okay, This is really shocking now. . .

Desmond: Your not mad, Are you?

Trish: Of course not. You and Mickie didn't do anything to make this happen.

Desmond shook his head as Trish fixed her hair as She looked at Desmond.

Trish: How about you call Mickie over here?

Desmond: Uhh Sure?

Trish: Of course! We all are gonna talk.

Desmond: Alright, Give me a minute.

Desmond called Trish as Stratus bit her lip and looked.

( Oh boy, Desmond is about to get married to my best friend. . . )

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21 0 18
- 210 pages - about a guy and a girl having a crush on each other but every time they try going out together, things always go wrong - dual pov
8.4K 226 13
A professor story... Love, Death, Betrayal, Fame, and Misfortune. Part 1 of 2. ALSO HEAVY ON CNC
5.9K 251 20
[ A Non Wrestling Fanfiction] "He found his true love in high school" "He would protect his family and friends" "He will remain strong" "He will do...
188 27 13
It all was started just because of painting and now.. it changed her life making her having two choices... At first it was like nightmare but then sh...