DEJA VU: ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜᴍ...

By TOKYOVIE_05

As the blinding light faded, Jeannette's senses were assaulted by an overwhelming disorientation. The ground... More

𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗹𝘆 𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
20
21
22
23

𝙄 𝘿𝙊𝙉'𝙏 𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍

1K 21 13
By TOKYOVIE_05

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚢, 𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚎?"

"𝚂𝚑𝚑. 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛."

"𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎? 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠."

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝗞𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀 was walking down the street clutching her beauty magazine that she got from the store not far from her hotel room. She was yet in another mission her father assigned not long after being gone for 2 months.

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 her father adopted her from the commission she thought her life was going to be another assault, another torment, another pain, another sleepless night, but she thought wrong. He protected her, care for her, love her, and treated her like his very own daughter.

𝗦𝗵𝗲 begins to feel emotions she doesn't know existed in her, she began to care for him and feels bad about all the negative things she thought he was so she decided to do something she only mastered in her entire life. Follow orders. Until a certain someone bumps into her and that's when her life takes another turn.

"𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜?"

"𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞..."

"𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘."

"𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎, 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢..."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

🄲🄰🅂🅃 :

Malina Weisman as Katherine Hargreeves

'Zero : The Seducer'

"Wanna, like⸺I mean, if you're not busy... We could buy lunch? Or just coffee⸺ I mean if you're not busy."

Aidan Gallagher as Five Hargreeves

'Number Five : The Boy'

"You promise you wouldn't forget me? Please..."

Tom Hopper as Luther Hargreeves

'Number One : The Spaceboy'

"Wha⸺ please tell me she's alive."

David Castañeda as Diego Hargreeves

'Number Two : The Kraken'

"Did she just sass me? The Katherine Hargreeves sass me?"

Emmy Raver Lampman as Allison Hargreeves

'Number Three : The Rumor'

"Oh my gosh... I'm so sorry I⸺ I should be the one who is hurt not you..."

Robert Sheehan as Klaus Hargreeves

'Number Four : The Séance'

"It seems after so much trying calling your stubborn soul you decided it's now the time to show yourself huh, Katherine?"

Justin H. Min as Ben Hargreeves

'Number Six : The Horror'

"I don't think... she's dead, Klaus."

Elliot Page as Vanya Hargreeves

'Number Seven : The White Violin'

"I don't know what happened but I'm sorry."

🄾🅃🄷🄴🅁 🄲🄰🅂🅃 :

Kate Walsh as The Handler

Ritu Arya as Lila Pitts

Jordan Claire Robbin as Grace Hargreeves

Marrin Ireland as Sissy Cooper

Yusuf Gatewood as Raymond Chestnut

Colm Feore as Reginald Hargreeves

Justin Paul Kelly as Harlan Cooper

╔═══════════════╗
{ WARNING! }

This book will/would feature the following: Use of torture, Sexual content, Sexual tension, and depression. If you are uncomfortable in any of this, then please read with caution. I would also put warnings for you if any of the words above would be mentioned in the chapter of the book.
╚═══════════════╝

"𝘐  𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘮𝘱 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦  𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵? 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦?!"

───── ❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 ❞ ─────

𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟮, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭, 𝟵:𝟮𝟱 𝗽𝗺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.4K 61
Katherine possesses a gift, or rather, she was meticulously designed to become the perfect soldier that Reginald had always dreamed of. She stands as...
13.4K 392 24
"MARY MOVED CLOSER STOPPING JUST BEFORE LUTHER. SHE STARED PASSED HIM, ALL OF THEM IN FACT, BUT SHE CONTINUED TO STARE AT ONE PERSON IN PARTICULAR." ...
299K 7.3K 19
━ 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒈𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
8K 202 12
"This isn't the Five I remember. This Five is broken and I'm scared there is nothing I can do to fix him" *** The duplicate of Five, his best friend...