Until 27 || 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐮...

By Sodawn

ーUntil 27 || H. Shuji "I've kept searching for a hundred answers: why? Why did she ever wanna live until 27?"... More

Note
Playlist
Epigraph
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
ーUntil 27
ーAcknowledgement

16

491 20 8
By Sodawn

It was cold, eerie, and suffocating. The moonlight glinted as the wave danced, He was searching for her while she continued to grasp away from his sight.

Was it always the thought of going to circles? The thought of repeating the same shit they go through, chasing and kissing was the only thing.

It was tiring. Confusing. Drowning.

The thought of her mind keeps on getting farther as her weak arms stopped reaching out for a possible light to live again.

You'd ever wonder if that was it. Questions poured as if the endless waterfall, while tears mixed the ocean as you ponder in to a deep trench of sleep.

The bright color of red sparkled to dance within the dark waters. Expectations of a man you used to know have gone pitch black.

You thought the both of you would finally settle down in the calm seas. But as he look at your eyes, the deeper and darker you go.

He can never reach your shell. Your pearly smiles in the morning, your waves of thoughts, every single fish in the sea wouldnt replace the bigger one. He'd wish that he could have danced you again in the shore, not the part where you're drifting away like a lost memory in bottle.

He'd be searching you like a lost treasure from the atlantic. To hell with his arrogance, he'd do anything for you to stay. He wasn't satisfied yet for the fun. He was still searching the reason why he also wants you to stay. He wanted a million answer.

For a woman who now closed her eyes. Sleeping like shes part of the cold ocean.

But was it really the ending you'd wanted? You knew the both of you havent reached the satisfaction. It was a short time, with over the life you also have.

You haven't completed your regrets. She's sure that its not this early yet, she knows one day a fisherman would get her fins off the water like a rare specie he would admire and worship.

Thats right. You can't accept death right now, you don't want to. You really dont want to die, for now.

Bubbles started to appear as you swayed your body up. You cant swim and scream as your shoulder whinced in pain.

This cant be the waltz of flowers. This should be the reign of your happiness. You tried and tried.

But how long can you also keep up with time? Can you give another chance for the unknown man.

Vulnerable. Exposed. And You. Struggling as you wait for that cliche moment where he pulls you up.

But no one was there at all. On the second thought, you did slowly accepted you are indeed going to die with fullest regrets.

The epitome of going against your last wish doesn't make it any better, You're not supposed to die here.

Your eyes weakened and everything else is blury, dark, sadness.

You felt like in an endless dream floating around the waters. You let the stream guide your steps in dancing you as you kick and struggle to breathe.

As if you were the most talented ballet dancer who now gave up on the passion of standing up. Eyes now closed. Numbness covered your body with the cold temperature, The feeling of saying hello to death gave you a disturbed ending.

A long moment of ringing and silence repeatedly sung. Until you see everything in white, your hair still floating as if your still in the water.

A plain white box with clear water where you can breathe and move freely.

Was it after life or your imagination before death? But there was a young girl wearing a white dress walking towards you.

"Hello." She doesnt have a face, but her voice is a cheerful one.

"Why is sleeping beauty here?" She continued to ask.

"Who are you?" You tried to talk but no water choked on you.

As if the both of you is on the ground but everything floats.

"I am you. Cant you recognize me with this face?" She asked. And held your hand.

For a moment she remained silent, "How about you? Who the hell are you. You cant even recognize me. Did you forgot about me? How about our dreams! You told me you'd die without regrets! Why are you here facing me confused!" She screamed and shaked your body.

"You cant remember me because you did forgot about me! You did fail! If you've met me where you're able to recognize us then you died without chasing away from something." The pain of her words started to make you feel like you're breathing in water again.

You couldnt speak against your side. It was preventing you. "I dont also know you Y/n L/n." The young girl whispered and when she disappeared. The water returned into the dark place where she was earlier.

The world of you shifted once again from having trouble in breathing to the past of yourself whom you forgot.

Slowly flashing to your eyes. Until, you remembered her. Every innocent part of her, was worth remembering.

She was the happiest child, she couldnt ask for more. But a time where she would eat together with her family, they would talk about their day at the table.

The laughter covered the waters, then a door opened. It was your older brother.

The same guy who has the same vibes from Haruchiyo. Your half brother to be precise, a scary man. Who uses to topple over the whole Roppongi before the so called generation of the Haitani appeared.

A sadistic dark man, who cares for his family. Ironically contradicting, Thats Ryoko L/n Alias Ryo Minato of Roppongi.

He is a tall thin man with heavy sleepy eyes. Every stare at him does not speak a protective brother. Well your dad was the reason he's with you.

You stare at the family picture remembering that you did have a half brother. You did forgot about him anyway.

It was you, the younger brother Ayato, and the oldest so far Ryoko. It was a graduation picture.

Your dad bought Ryoko home because he wanted a male older child even if he cant even support the both of you still going through divorce. Ryoko did fulfill your dad leaving you the unwanted child.

Thats the first reason that you hated him. Aside from that Ryoko became a delinquent. Another reason for you to despite him.

He was trouble. A gang fight started infront of your house on a rainy night.

You were running late since you have an extra school activity, soaking in the cold rain and when the wind blew you shifted your position to take a turn in the last street.

You then stopped. And stared at the huge house start to burn in a pile.

Ringing started to fill and made you concerned of there is Ayato. You screamed to find him, and bumped to Ryoko.

"What are you doing here! Go! Find Ayato." He screamed grabbing you by the collar.

You coudnt speak. You remained standing still. You dont know what to react. Full confusion until someone went at your back.

Ryoko noticed at shielded his body, dropping down to the cold cement.

Grabbing your foot to wake up. "Fuck go! I said go Y/n." He screamed.

However the police siren woke you up. And left Ryoko fighting against the dumb delinquents.

The next day came. Your brother Ayato and you stayed on a friends house.

Later on Ryoko was sent to Juvie, while you don't have a father anymore.

You're alone. You hated that so called fast forwarded past. You forgot it. Only the main parts that you greatly remember was the flashback.

You hated it so much. The next scene was Ayato and you screaming infront of the Condo.

You coudnt understand it. But this was the time that he was shot too.

You dont wanna remember it. You badly dont want too. After all Ryoko shot him dead. The child who was erased years ago returned just to shot Ayato.

A loud scream was returned to the lifeless body of Ayato. "That kid. He sent me to Juvie Y/n. He started that fight, and you? You left me when the police came." He spoke.

"I didnt left you! You told me to find Ayato." You explained but Ryoko isnt Ryoko.

He's insane for holding that grudge for so long. "You can go and suffer the same fate as me. Where everybody blamed you and no place to stay." The wicked man told you as he puffed the smoke in your face.

And thats the whole story of how fucked up your life was deeply. Until today you don't know where the hell is Ryoko, maybe he knows Haruchiyo or even Hanma himself.

She is only playing with the devils. Since hell is empty.

It made sense of how she remembered her hate for delinquents and now Ryoko can ease. She now have the same fate as him.

She couldnt escape that sworn curse prophecy against her. She was fated to die according to Ryoko's Will.

"Remember this day Y/n. The moment you stepped in the world of us, You will only die." He warned and disappeared with the burning smell of the strong Cigs.

Oh how pathetic that everything was written and fated at the start. It was in fragments of an incomplete forgotten memory chain.

She doesn't want to go back on details.

Whats important is that the day was marked as the they she would also suffer as what Ryoko had.

Blame, No place, Emptiness, Alone, And To Die with full regrets.

Thats right. She had gone to the deep sea with her fragmented memory of the past.

Now Y/n is also just another girl they used to know to the fullest.

However there was wind. a change of so called fate. He was still there, Holding her unconscious cold pale body.

Hanma Shuji. A man of his words to beg you to stay. Thats why if he had to use everything he would.

He would make you take back the words of dying.

He would make you feel like breathing again.

He would make you say one day, That i feel alive.

If he truly love you, he will.

---

uwnzowjs hi! im back sorry i took so long. School and exams hates me.

It was a complete flashback of u drowning seeing the reason why you hate delinquentzb ^^ + U'll be meeting Ryoko sooner which is why i have to introduce him lmao.

Thanks for waiting. I do really appreciate it ;A;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 1.4K 25
⚠️WARNING: DO NOT REPORT OR DELETE THIS BOOK IN THE SAKE OF OUR READERS!!🥺 THIS MAY CONTAIN LANGUAGE OR LEWD, IDK. IT'S A FANFICTION AFTER ALL. BUT...
54.9K 3.5K 55
♡ when hanagaki takemichi unveils his newfound ability, he decides on avoiding one more death. all without knowing the consequences that come from it...
232K 9.7K 60
y/n l/n and takashi mistuya , childhood friends . he's loved her forever . he'll wait forever . she's unsure what love really is . she'll search fore...
167K 6.4K 35
I always wondered what went wrong? but then again, it was never right to begin with. I was with you from the start, but I wasn't what you wanted. Ev...