(Discontinued) ๐™ธ๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž'๐šœ...

By Chibi_Girl18

โ€ข Izuku Yagi diagnosed as quirkless at the age of 4. His 'parents' Inko and Toshinori Yagi, his 'sister' Izum... More

แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡: ๐“˜๐”ƒ๐“พ๐“ด๐“พ'๐“ผ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ถ
แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡ แด˜แด€ส€แด› ๐Ÿธ: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ž๐“ฏ ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ '๐™ณ๐™ด๐™บ๐š„'
ษช: ๐“จ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ'๐“ผ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ
ษชษช: ๐“—๐“ช๐“ป๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ
ษชษชษช: ๐“š๐“ช๐“ฒ'๐“ผ ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
ษชแด : ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ, ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
แด : ๐“‘๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“”๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ถ ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
แด ษช: ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“›๐“ž๐“ฅ
๐“๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ
แด ษชษช: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ช ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ซ?
แด ษชษชษช: ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐““๐“ช๐”‚
sแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸ แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€: (๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ-๐“ผ๐“ธ)๐“—๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚
ษชx: ๐“ค๐“ข๐“™!!! ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ.
x: ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ*๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ?!!
xษช: ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ž๐“พ๐“ป ๐“’๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“’๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ผ
xษชษชษช: ๐“ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“’๐“ช๐“ท ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป
xษชแด : ๐““๐“ป๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ช ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ช ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป?
xแด : ๐“ข๐“ธ ๐“—๐“ฎ'๐“ผ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ, ๐“”๐”๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช & ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต
xแด ษช: ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ข๐“ท๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ
xแด ษชษช: ๐“˜๐““๐“š ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“˜'๐“ถ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐”€๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
xแด ษชษชษช: ๐“˜ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ธ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“˜'๐“ถ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐”€๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
AUTHOR'S NOTE

xษชษช: ๐“—๐“ช๐“ป๐“พ'๐“ผ ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ

883 20 0
By Chibi_Girl18

A/n:

This whole chapter is Haru's POV and it gonna be little bit short for this one. I'm kinda lazy but at least, I did my best to update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi" - Dialogue/Talking
"Hi" - Thinking/Talking in Flashback
"HI!" - Shouting/Angry
'Hi' - Buff form of All Might
'Hi' - Civilian form of all might
[Hi] - Typing/Texting/TV
Hi - Flashback
*Vroom Vroom* - Sound effects/Action
'Hi' - Thinking in the Flashback
'Hi' - Mysterious Person
"Ⱨł" - Demonic Voice
[Hi] - A Person Talking In Phone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At The Hideout Of LOV

Earlier, they said they've been failed to take back Mama from them. But, the more shocking is, Mama said it himself that he'll stay there.

Flashback

Now that I'd just finished playing with Dabi and Himiko, I'm currently watching movies while eating foods in the counter. My drinks are juice but I want some cocktail.

They said I'm underage but I'm older than them. Well at least, they treat like I'm their family.

Then a portal appear after me and I saw them injured. "Where's Mama?" I asked them, they went silent is that means... they failed?

"About him... how should I put this?" Tomura said like he was hesitant to tell me. "Tell me, what is it?" I really couldn't wait for his answer.

"He said he'll be stay there for a while" he said as he scratch his nape. "WHAT?!" I shouted, he only covers his ears from me.

"You don't have to shout you know" he angrily said. "First of all, I didn't expect that either. And I let myself test those heroes wannabes" he added and left us in the room.

"Kurogiri, what really happen?" I asked Kurogiri as he just shakes his head. "He's the only one who spoke with Izuku-san, so I don't really know what happen" he explained. I just sighed and back to watch movies"

End Of Flashback

This life is boring without him on my side.

"Haru-chan, don't be sad. We too miss him so much(even though he's only lost for 2 days)" Himiko tried her best to cheer me up.

"We still have Kurogiri as another mother" she added as I look at him and he waved at me. "I guess so. From now on, you'll be my mother as a his substitute!" I point at him and happily announce.

They both look at me dumbfounded but in a few minutes they giggle. "Oi! Who wants some pizza?!" Dabi slammed the door widely open, he also brought some boxes of pizza.

"Me, me. I want a pizza" she said and went to him. I then sat on the sofa and lay down lazily. "What's with the gloomy face?" Dabi said.

"You know" Himiko didn't finish of what she said and Dabi immediately understand what'll she said.

"By the way, why is it that, your brother isn't coming back?" she asked, the three of them look at me. "Oh~ about him, you don't have to worry about him" I said.

"And why is that?" she ask another question. "That's quite normal for him, he's always like that before Mama and Papa came to us. He sometimes gone for 4 years(not in TP's timeline)" I explain to her.

The people listen to my explanation were made a 'oh' sound that they clearly understand. "Now, is there anymore questions?" I asked them, they said was no.

"I'd like to roam around, alone" I can feel that if I said that, they'll persuade to be with me. And I immediately went outside.

I completely vanished from their sight as me wandering around in the city. I'm humming like a bird because this is my first time walking outside on my own since before Mama came in my- no in our lives.

"I want to sing but its gonna be a problem" I spaced out a bit then I bump someone. "Oops- sorry mister" I immediately bowed and apologized.

'No, its okay kid' the man said and seems to be familiar to me. He wears a brown trenchcoat with black fedora hat. When he look away from and left, I notice something on his nape and it was a tattoo.

That made me think where did I ever see that. "I think I've seen it befo-wait I know now its-" I look back but I didn't see that man again.

"Ah sh*t, I miss the opportunity" I grumble a bit and mess my hair. "Ha~ I guess I let it slide for now......" I then keep walking.

"₳₣₮ɆⱤ ₳ⱠⱠ, ĐɆ₴₮ł₦Ɏ ₥₳₭Ɇ₴ ł₮ ₱Ø₴₴ł฿ⱠɆ ₣ØⱤ Ʉ₴ ₮Ø ₥ɆɆ₮ ₳₲₳ł₦"

When I was walking, I saw a family happy. The parents were smiling to their daughter that holding a balloon and jumping in happiness. I'm jealous to them.

Flashback

200 Years Ago

In the world that still doesn't have any quirks, it was a peaceful and it doesn't have a villains. Haru, a 8-year-old boy, is a normal human, walking at the streets to go to school.

He's wearing an eyeglass and wearing a black collar that was given to him when his 7th birthday, it was a sign that his parents love him.

But the question is, did they?

He's a very genius child and always at the top. His parents always give him pressure to make sure that he'll get the highest score always.

He's now sit on his own desk, his desk was in the back and near to the window, making him always looking there. "Okay class, I've got you're scores" the teacher went inside and happily announced.

All of them, except from him, are excited and afraid at the same time.

Student#1: "I wish I pass"
Student#2: "Hey, don't be like that, you're always passed the test. Unlike mine, you know"
Student#3: "Yeah, your score is lower than mine though"
Student#2: "You're not even part of the conversation"
Teacher: "Settle down. I gonna tell your scores but first I'm gonna tell who's in first place"
Student#4: "I bet its him again"
Student#5: "He's always at the top"
Student#6: "But man, I pity him"
Student#7: "Keep your voice down, he'll heard you, you know"
Teacher: "Be quite. Now the top 1 is..... its Haru again. You should try to be like him, he's always at the top"

Haru get up from his sit and get his paper. Some murmurs can be heard every step he made. He wasn't happy nor sad about it, he only stared blankly to his paper with a perfect score of 100.

After the class was over, he immediately went out of the classroom and to go straight to his home. When he open the door, he met his parents that waiting at him at the door.

"How was it, my child?" his mother said as he immediately took out the papers from his bag. They all look at the test papers, all of it was perfect except, science, that is with a score of 98.

When they saw that, his mother suddenly slapped him at the face. "You imbecile! How could you got 98 at science?!" she shouted.

"We did everything for you and yet!-" then his father slapped him too. "Do your best again and we will love" Haru's eyes turned into a dull shade of his eyes.

"Hai, Okaa-san and Otou-san" he said in monotone. Then his both parents hug him. 'As long as they love me, I will try my best again' he thought.

A Few Months Later

"My child, we have a surprise for you" his mother said while knocking at the door. Haru, at that time, was studying hard and it was nighttime.

Haru immediately got up from his sit and open the door. He was excited because this was his first time to get a surprise from his parents.

He was wrong.

Their surprise was a bunch of unknown people siting at the sofa in the living room. 'Who are they?' He thought while looking at them.

'Is this the child?' the man wearing brown trenchcoat. "Yes, he's no longer useful to us" his mother said, he was shocked from her words.

"Wh-What?" Haru couldn't believe it. "B-But, I did my best. Okaa-san, Otou-san" he keeps shaking them, but he was only pushed by his parents.

"He's the child we've been saying to you, T*****-sama" he said as Haru widen his eyes. "N-No!" Haru shouted and tried to escape but he was stopped by the people with the man in trenchcoat.

'Be a good kid, Haru' he said as he did something to him, Haru slowly closed his eyes. 'No! I don't want to fall asleep' as his eyes completely shut and everything he saw turn black.

End Of Flashback

"I really jealous to them" I said and looked at the sky. I still not used to the color of it.

I usually saw color in the sky was a bloody red and the time cycle never happen in the Terra Pacifica.

The sun was now not currently at the sky and its only a full moon that emitting a silver light in the night. The stars are perfectly aligned that features the moon in the sky making it a beautiful scenery.

This type of scene was perfect for a romantic date.

But I'm single though.

Well at least, I don't have to worry about my expenses and anything.

I just keep walking at the street until a man stopped me that was leaning at the alleyway. "Hey young man, its already dark. Its not good for a child to roam around" He said, I recognized that he's wearing a trenchcoat.

"How about come with me?" he said, that make me grinned. "Sure~ mister" I said as I walk to his direction.

A Minutes Later

"Man~ this is why I hate people who's wearing a trenchcoat" I said while sitting on something and looked at the sky. That something wasn't a something, it's someone.

And that someone was the man earlier, he was now a dead body. His skinned wrinkled like an old man, but the body wasn't even an old man but a young adult.

Like someone sucked his soul.

"I guess I'm gonna roam around more~" I said, I get up from my sit and leaved the body at the alleyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

Hello, the cold weather making me lazy and making my braincells leave me.

1747 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 1.4K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...
19.7K 568 23
This story is about Izuku Midoriya, a boy with a dream to become a hero and help others but he does not have super strength (quirk) since he was born...
12.7K 155 26
This is a SFW fan fiction โš ๏ธI do not own any of the characters. I just made the story lineโš ๏ธ Deku is a villain due to being bullied continuously by...
153K 4K 25
Welcome to my first story! Read if you want! Probably a lot of mistakes!This is a no quirks au, so UA is a normal school. Izuku Midoriya was a huge n...