°Bakubottom·Shots°

By Katsukiscore

Our favorite loud blonde. More

About
1·♡·Todobaku
2·♡·Dekubaku
3·♡·Tododekubaku
4·♡·Dekubaku
5·♡·Shinbaku
My attempt at writing smut
6·♡·Todobaku
7·♡·Monobaku
8·♡·Iidabaku
9·♡·??
10·♡·Shinbaku
11·♡·??
12·♡·??
13·♡·Mha react
14·♡·Class 1A react to Bakusquad
15·♡·Dekubaku
16·♡·dekubaku
17·♡·??
18·♡·Kamisuki
19·♡·??
20·♡·Momokatsu
21·♡·Kamisuki
22·♡·Monobaku
23·♡·??
24·♡·Aizabaku
Part 2 of ·♡· 17
26·♡·Todobaku
27·♡·Dekubaku
Part 3 of ·♡·17
29·♡·Dabibaku
30·♡·Dabibaku
31·♡·Shigbaku
??
°32°
34·♡·Dekubaku
35·♡·Endbaku
36·♡·Momokatsu
37·♡·Dekubaku
38°Dekubaku°
39°Shinbaku°
40°Kamidekubaku°
41°Bestbaku°
42°Kamisuki°
43°Dekubaku°
°Part 2 of 38°
44°Kiribaku°
45°Todobaku°
46°Todobaku°
47°Tododekubaku°
48💗°Kamiizusuki°
49°Izusuki or shinbaku°
51°Kamiizusuki°
°Part 2 of 35°
53°Todobaku°
Update?
55:Dekubaku

33·🎃·Todobaku

3.3K 71 17
By Katsukiscore

This is a Halloween special.

Halloween au
Mean Shoto if you look.

Shoto is dominate and is probably scary, I made Bakugou a little scared just for the plot.

Smut.

The mark is about Shoto basically claiming Bakugou as his personal blood slave or something.

I made it seem like they have an intimate relationship but it's no where near that until something happens.

If you don't celebrate Halloween or something close to the matter, just think of it as Vampire and Wolf au.

If this doesn't make sense, I apologize.

Enjoy.

Katsuki hisses as he takes of his collar, it was almost morning so he was alone since his vampire owner was sleep.

Bakugou's Pov

"That vampire bastard." I scowl going towards my bed.

I sink into my sheets and turn on my side before my eyes widen when hands go around my waist and I feel breathing on my neck.

"Watch your mouth mutt" that bastard whispers into my ear, tightening his grip.

I scuff and turn to face him,"Aren't you suppose to be sleep" I speak rolling my eyes.

"Don't worry bout that" he grunts.

"You're hungry again aren't you." I say in an knowingly tone.

I groan as I feel something re-pierce into the mark on my neck, it's his fangs that fucker.

I clutch his shirt as he flips me on my back, still drinking from my neck.

I dose off as I feel him finish, he kisses my neck twice before pulling back to look at me.

"You have to visit your pack tomorrow" I make out of his words.

After that I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

-----

I open my eyes and attempt to blink the sleep out of my eyes.

I sit up and stretch my arms, I look around and get up to get dressed.

My ears twitch as they pick up movement, I turn around to be met with my "owner."

"Are you ready" he speaks in that stupid monotone.

"Does it look like it" I sass earning a look, I smirk before going to change.

While I'm changing I hear the bastard moving around in my room, I roll my eyes and put on the last of my outfit.

I open the door and walk out seeing him looking at something, I thump my tail on the floor to catch his attention. He looks my way and walks over to me, when he's in front of me I ask,"Do you wanna eat before we leave?" He nods and leans down towards my neck.

Shoto's hands go to my waist and pull me close, his fangs go into the mark as I hold back my whimper.

He doesn't take long as I feel his fangs faintly brush my neck, I shudder as he kisses and lick where the mark is.

He pulls back from my neck and removes his hands as I try to shake away the drowsiness.

He puts my collar around my neck and straightens it out.

3rd person

Todoroki teleports them into the woods where Katsuki's pack is around.

They walk until Bakugou smells familiar scents.

"They're here" Katsuki speaks pointing.

They walk to where he pointed and was met with a blonde woman that looked just like Katsuki.

She turns around and smiles,"Brat!! You came!" She shouts running to give her son a big hug.

"Why are you acting like this" Bakugou grumbles.

"I haven't seen my brat in a while" Mitsuki speaks pulling away.

Todoroki stands there as he sees a red headed wolf.

"Suki!!" the wolf in the distance shouts running up to the blonde.

The blonde does a small smile as the red head wraps their tail together.

Something in Todoroki goes into flames, Katsuki can feel it in the mark but he dismisses it and let's Kirishima pick him up and put their faces together.

Kirishima finally stops with the affection and puts Bakugou down.

Mitsuki looks over at Shoto then to Katsuki,"Why is he here again" she huffs rolling her eyes.

Shoto doesn't mind her comment,"He is my master" Katsuki sighs folding his arms.

Todoroki walks off walking the opposite direction of the pack.

"Anyways brat come on let's go to the others." Mitsuki tells her son dragging him to the rest of their small pack.

--------

Kirishima and Bakugou end up at Bakugou's old cave sitting on the bed that was there.

They were sitting in front of each other sitting in a comfortable silence.

Bakugou's pov

"I'm assuming you have no alpha." Shitty hair speaks up.

I shake my head yes and catch a smell of something, I then notice shitty hair got closer. I mentally shrug it off until I feel his tail wrap around mine.

"An omega needs an alpha..." He trails,"How about I become yours" Kiri tries to ask me out releasing pheromones.

He pulls me on his lap, I wiggle to tell him to let me go but he doesn't, instead he forces me to feel his cloth dick. I let out a small cry as I feel him move my hips to get friction. Kirishima moves my collar to the side.

He makes a low pleased hum and licks the left side of my neck, still moving my hips at a slow pace while releasing
aroused pheromones.

He's trying to trigger my heat!! I mentally scream as I feel him move to the right side of my neck where my mark is. Shoto is gonna kill me!!

I feel his tongue lick the mark, tears fall from my eyes as the mark burns intensely. He's for sure coming!!

I panic the alpha stops as I try to get off of him, my ears twitch as they pick up a sound.

Fuck! He's here. We're gonna die.

"Someone seems to be having fun" the voice teases, this is it I'm gonna die.

I turn around to look at my owner who's grinning. Grinning!?!

I attempt to get up but this dumb alpha won't let go!

I get close to Kiri's face,"Run" I whisper he doesn't move and looks at my face to see I'm serious.

"Run for fuck sakes" I warn whispering but I know that bastard heard.

Kirishima let's me go,"I'll let you guys talk?" He says still not understanding my warning, That idiot. With that being said he walks by Shoto and leaves.

Shoto stops grinning and goes back to his resting face."Your collar it's off, why?" He speaks while I avoid looking him in the eye.

"Answer me when I'm talking to you" he demands.

"Kiri moved it-" he cuts me off.

"No you allowed him to"

I try to protest but nothing comes out, so I stay silent and look down at my feet that suddenly became interesting.

"Put your collar on and go say your goodbyes" he ordered before disappearing.

I just do as he says, but first I wipe my face and go back to the pack to say goodbye.

----------

As soon as Shoto teleports me to my room, I just know it's over.

"Sho-" I start

"Shut up. Get ready for bed." He orders I oblige and say nothing.

--------

I walk out my bathroom with a long shirt and my collar and sit on the bed to wait for whatever is to come next.

I gulp as I see him stand in front of me.

He has on his night pants. He pulls me up by my chain on my collar, harshly tugging it.

He than pulls me closer placing one of his hands on my waist and the other on my neck. I allow him to move my head to the side to bare my neck, he takes the collar off removing his hand and puts it with the other on my waist.

Shoto places kisses down my neck, I shudder as he does the same with the other side.

When he reaches the mark his grip tightens as he bites down earning a cry from me, he licks the blood up and pull back to hold my face.

My lips soon met his as he sloppily kisses me, his tongue having the taste of my blood.

I whine pulling back from the kiss,"Your clothes" he tells me.

I take them off and get in all fours pushing my ass up high.(😗)

"Seems like I interrupted something earlier" he speaks.

I shake my head no and his face turns.

"Oh I didn't, cause it looked like you were ready to take that alpha's cock like a slut" he hums. I look around the room avoiding his face, I don't wanna be here at this moment.

"Don't be getting soft on me hm, what happened to you being bratty?" Just as I was about to respond, I feel something enter me and groan out in pain and shock.

"You're gonna fuck yourself on my fingers." He tells me putting his unoccupied hand on my lower back.

I whine and push back on his fingers and whimper at the sudden shock of pleasure.

A slap rings throughout the room, I moan at the feeling.

I continue to push my hips back to meet his fingers, tears fill my eyes as I let out strings of moans.

The tears fall when he moves his fingers at the same time, all of a sudden he stops my hips and his fingers.

I let out a sob and wiggle my hips, he stops me and hold me still.

"Whose mark is that?" He hums, I hear him move around.

"Yours, it's Shoto's" I cry out.

"Right so-" I cut him off and sob," Shoto please, I'm sorry just-" I get interrupted by Shoto entering his cock and quickly pulling it out earning a whine from me.

"You're an omega that loves to be fucked, so eager to have my cock hm." He goaded rubbing circles on my waist.

I nod tearing up more I look back moving my tail further to the side giving more access.

He grins at me and leans in to kiss me, I groan in the kiss as I feel him enter me.

Shoto pulls away from the kiss and goes towards my neck, leaving a trail of kisses.

I feel his hips pull back and then meet with mine, I moan and try to move my hips to but he stops me.

I whine but don't say anything as he speeds up his thrusts, triggering more moans to come from me.

I feel him spread my legs more, he thrusts and hit my prostate. I cry as he repeatedly hits it, I feel a certain tightness in my stomach.

"Sho-to cumming" I try to speak, he lets out a little moan.

He leans down close to my neck and bites the mark sending us closer to release.

I let out a loud cry as I harshly cum, my whole body shakes and shudders I feel shoto thrust and cum pulling away from my neck.

After his load finishes he pulls out and wipes my tears, he lays down and pulls me facing him.

He looks me in the eye,"You did so well taking my cock" he teases.

I roll my eyes as he grins,"What happened to you being submissive" he laughs while I glare at him.

"What happened to you being all "cold" like" I bite back, he stops laughing and goes back to his resting face, what is he bipolar?! This is exactly what I mean.

He pulls me closer, leans down and he kisses me, our tongues collide he wraps his tongue around mine and suck.

I try to pull back but he holds me closer and kisses me more passionately before pulling back and kissing my nose.

Congratulations you made it to the end, finally right? I know it's long and it took me about two weeks to write this.

Hopefully you liked this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 520 30
During a game of truth or dare a few unexpected secrets are brought to the attention of class 1A Omegaverse au Shinso is in class 1A instead of Minet...
102K 1.7K 31
𝙼𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚕𝚢 Bakugou-Centric 𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜: 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗. 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜 ✔︎: 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞 𝙽𝚘𝚗-𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚛...
25.3K 725 92
Chatfic b/c why not? --- Ships- Kiribaku Kamisero UrarakaxTsuyu (I forgot their ship name) Tododeku (And more later on)
53K 849 31
Like it says this is a kiritodobakudeku and the omegaverse so dont read if you dont want to.