π”ππˆππ“π„ππƒπ„πƒ π–πŽπ‘π’...

By azintifanix

"we drown the enemy in it's own blood." pairing: neteyam x f!oc explicit content. π—›π—œπ—”π—§π—¨π—¦. December 2022... More

00 | EXORDIUM
02 | OUT OF FOCUS
03 | A NEEDED APOLOGY
04 | NEYTIRI
05 | A NEW WORLD
06 | FIRST FLIGHT

01 | CALM BEFORE THE STORM

1.4K 39 0
By azintifanix

Fortunately, the shore has been nice and peaceful for the day, and Na'vieh was more than delighted because of it. She sighed softly, looking down at the clear flowy water and seeing her reflection. She sat at the edge of her very own marui given to her as she is the clan's tsakarem.

It was comfortable silence between her and nature was what made her feel eased, while the soft hustling of the village people continued on, she could only ignore them as it was only often times that she is given the opportunity to have the afternoon for herself and for her own entertainment. That's right, no duties.

Her mind fuzzed for a few couple of seconds as she breathlessly looked down, recalling those that had happened to her during the few days that had passed ever since her visit from the spirit tree.

First it was the village people finding her quite suspicious recently, even she couldn't tell why. However, Na'vieh figured that it must've been because of her being in a terrible mood more than usual. She did regret so, since her peers and elders were accustomed to her pleasant and lively personality.

Then the time when Eywa would calls for her at random times, the words she had told her were forged in her mind and it definetly didn't help how every night, the deity would enter her dreams and repeat the same phrase with no explanation as to why.

The continous whispering that drove her to staying in her hut, relieving the stress by making herbs and medicines all throughout the day. This was the cause of her switching moods that she couldn't control.

And then there was the attraction she had fallen into whenever she passed by the groves of her village, a path that led people far from the village. A forest deep within the big island near to where she was.

It's easy to say that if it wasn't for her companions who continuously pulled her around, she swore that she would've been lost in her own little world by now.

The memory of Eywa giving her a message lingered around the corner of her mind. Because of this, her relaxed face was replaced with a knowing look. She pursed her lips together, grumbling to her self as if she was annoyed of something.

"It would be nicer if I get an explanation!" She softly yelled, grunting and tossing her arms in the air as if she was punching something.

Na'vieh wondered if she even is doing her duties as an important benefactor of her clan. She knew, that as a Tsahik in training, she should get her priorities in line. What even is she if she can't even interpret what was being told to her.

"Why do you have to be so stupid and... clueless." Na'vieh told herself, mocking her reflection in the water and plainly kicking the water, splattering her face along the process.

It wasn't until she calmed herself did she suddenly have a thought on why whispers had been reluctant on making the situation easy for her. She scoffed, obviously Eywa was making her solve a puzzle.

"Go a little far beyond the village, but come back with more than what you are." She repeated the same sentence she had been hearing inside her thick skull. She understand what it meant, but she doesn't know what to do. Nor why she should even do so.

"What are you trying to tell? Are you telling me to go and come back? What could I possibly even find that would earn me something. I have everything I need here." Na'vieh just didn't get it. And why would she even have to go? She had the ocean, she had parents who cared for her despite being formerly looking like a dead rag.

She had enough authority to be respected, even as a someone who is not born within the clan.

She grew impatient as she tried to decide whether she should finally do what Eywa had been eager to tell her. Na'vieh started biting her lips until it bled and paced a couple of time inside her marui, thinking. She was trying to find a reason to do it.

But then a horrible idea formed in her. "Could- Could there be enemies in the forest?" Anxiously, she tried to deny this fact but it soon became obvious to the naked eye.

Aliens, the sky people, had been bothering the lives of her precious tribe not too long ago. Mayhaps this was the right assumption she should have to finally be able to brace herself and understand the message.

Eywa told her because she couldn't prevent it, and now Na'vieh was strikken with the guilt of having been too late to realize. She rushed out of her marui, wanting to share this idea with the Chief and his wife.

But suddenly, she stopped in her tracks in motion and recalled that all should be kept a secret. Village people looked at her as she breathlessly got back to her Marui after rushing to get out.

"If there are enemy in there, why warn only me? This makes no sense." Na'vieh asked, confused.

As she was thinking to herself, what she didn't know was that miles from her very own Marui, there was a certain group of foreigners encountering problems.

Na'vieh had to make the decision. She can't help but worry for the aftermath of whatever decision she will have to make, but it is needed. And she made the decision of following her instinct.

She trusts in Eywa. So why doubt?

Na'vieh immediately grabbed what will be accompanying her for the time being, a two headed spear, a weapon she had not used for a long time.

She prepared herself and didn't question her instinct any further. And just before dawn could even arrive, Na'vieh had stealthy disappeared from her Marui with her Ilu, headed straight to wherever Eywa told her to go.

Toruk Macto watched as his family circled around him, sleeping soundly in each other's warmth while a torch lit up in the middle to keep them cozy. Another day has ended and a night has yet to pass.

Jake frowned at the sight, watching his whole family struggling to their new lives didn't give him much comfortability and assurance, but it was also enough to drive him to his best and find a place to seek refuge for themselves. He felt guilty having to know that he had given away the forest life of his children and wife as a sacrifice.

"Eywa, guide us. Please." He hoped, begging for compassion.

But then there was rustling behind his back, alerting him enough to tell that whatever it is, it wasn't friendly. Jake stood in guard and hastily grabbed his gun and started to walk towards it.

He kept silent and watched the movements of the quick creature, feeling chills run up to his spine as he heard more rustling and hissing. He didn't hesitate to have his gun ready to shot, his finger closely pulling the trigger of it. Jake feared the hostility of whoever it is.

"This better not get bloody." He said mightly, sounding pissed. At this point, he had walken right out of the territory where his children and wife were resting at, far enough to realize that if he was going to fight this hostile being, then it's not going to be noticed by anyone.

Soon enough, a sudden movement had been made and Jake couldn't phantom how quick this monster was. It was amazing but terrifying. It hissed so furiously, and he felt its feiry stare burning holes in his head.

"Show yourself, I'm not afraid to kill you." He blurted out. Maybe because he was eager to protect, or maybe he just started to sense fear curling up in his body and soul.

This was enough to anger the monster even more, Jake heard a loud thump which seemed to be the sound of this creature landing on ground. Filled by the sound of what seemed to be steel being grazed on hard soil. It had a weapon.

"Back away, I tell you. Back away!" He yelled, starting to lose control of his fear but he was brave enough to walk towards it.

And then, he saw it. Grey- no, blue eyes stared of to him. He could sense resentment from it, and the murderous feeling it had in its eyes made him back away. Ang regret what he had done to anger it.

Those Grey and Blue eyes looked at him, a deathly stare that made him numb. He had been to many wars with humans and na'vis, but no person had yet to look him dead in the eye with no emotion nor empathy. He stood his gaurd and was ready to shot.

"You have an alien's weapon yet... you have the appearance of a na'vi."

Jake was shocked to hear a female voice, a much different accent from all na'vis he's ever met. This one made him alert and feel vulnerable, like he was a prey. But this she-monster spoke again, much more hostility laced in her voice. At the very moment, he knew she was here to draw blood.

"I know what you are. You are the enemy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391 44 16
A year later after the death of Neteyam ..Loak ,Y/N & K'orra clan gets discovered by an unexpected enemy that was rebirthed to bring all hell but h...
86.7K 2.3K 15
❝ and my blood is all i see as you steal my soul, from me. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ she shows that the outcast boy is capable of bei...
240K 6.3K 19
"ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ α΄›Ιͺᴍᴇ," "π‘›π‘œ," "sΙͺΙ΄Ι’ κœ°α΄Κ€ ᴍᴇ ʏ/Ι΄," - β™« β™ͺ ☯︎︎ β™ͺ β™« - 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 𝐚 πŸπ¨π«π›π’πππžπ§ π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬 π›πžπ­π°πžπžπ§ οΏ½...
964 39 11
'Catch me if you can, working on my tan, Salvatore, dying by the hand of a foreign man, happily.' Two slightly entitled, stubborn, and equally fierce...