Celebrity Treatment

By astromynight100

"My whole family loves you, my friends love you, even my all servants love you.....what alse do you need Jeon... More

🪴 CHARACTERS 🪴
🪴 1 🪴
🪴 2 🪴
🪴 3 🪴
🪴 4 🪴
🪴 5 🪴
🪴 6 🪴
🪴 7 🪴
🪴 8 🪴
🪴 9 🪴
🪴 11 🪴
🪴 12 🪴
🪴 13 🪴
🪴 14 🪴
🪴 15 🪴
🪴 16 🪴
🪴 17 🪴
🪴 18 🪴
🪴 19 🪴
🪴 20 🪴
🪴 21 🪴
🪴 22🪴
🪴23🪴
🪴24🪴
🪴 25 🪴
🪴 26 🪴
🪴 27 🪴
🪴28🪴
🪴29🪴
🪴30🪴
🎤 31 🩺
🎤 32 🩺
🎤33🩺
🎤34🩺
🎤35🩺
🎤36🩺
🎤37🩺
🎤38🩺
🎤39🩺
🎤40🩺
🎤41🩺
🎤42🩺
🎤43🩺
🎤44🩺
🎤45🩺
🎤46🩺
🎤47🩺
🎤48🩺
🎤49🩺

🪴 10 🪴

5.3K 275 33
By astromynight100

Feeling a soft hand on his forehead Taehyung opened his eyes.

"Good morning babybear....how you are feeling now?"

''...fine...mom" he sat on the bed.

"You have scared me.....why did you eat them dear?''tears rolled down from her eyes

''....it was an unintentional....stop crying I'm fine....''he cupped her face.

Jungkook and Jin entered the room with his breakfast.

''Tae how are you now?" Jin kept the tray on nightstand.

''....I'm alright Hyung!!....don't..."

''...good now eat fast....''

''Jungkook son get ready now or else you will be late '' Mrs. Kim said.

''Actually......he has gotten an urgent call from Busan hospital. One of his old patient needs a surgery and they asked for his help so he needs to go to Busan immediately" Jin explained Taehyung while was looking at Jungkook curiously.

''But ....I need to be here....'' Jungkook said with hesitation.

''....don't worry about me I'm fine...go and treat your patients'' Taehyung assured.

''......but it's valentine's day...your first valentine's day and he's......''Jin interrupted by Mrs. Kim.

''He is a doctor. Duty comes first for him and I'm proud of that. We will take care of him. Don't worry. go safe'' Mrs. Kim caressed Jungkook's head and left.

Jungkook checked Taehyung again. The red marks on his body has not completely disappeared.

''It will be better if you take rest for the day'' Jungkook suggested.

Getting a satisfying nodd from the idol Jungkook immediately ran to pack his backpack.

'' driver will take you airport. Namjoon has already booked your flights and your return flight is at 3:30PM don't forget....stay safe" Jin informed.

Jungkook thanked him, looked at Taehyung once and stomped out.

''Well then take rest. Call me if you want anything....and Namjoon returned this'' Jin gave Taehyung his phone back then left.

Predictably there were thirty seven missed calls and twenty eight massages in his mobile from Sarah. But one thing was unexpected that the existence of one new number in his contract list and that was.......Jungkook's.

'...must be Namjoon....Hyung save it....'he thought.

''But it's valentine's day baby. We will not celebrate.....how's this possible?" Sarah shouted from the other side of phone.

''Baby trust me I want to but can't...I still have some red marks on my skin. Do you want media see me like this..." Taehyung tried to explain.

''...no no. I understand even I don't wanna see you like...you don't need to come''

''Hmmm...Jungkook suggested me to take rest....'' Taehyung interrupted by Sarah.

''So you are following your husband's words.....''

''I'm following my doctor's words''

''really or..... do you want to spend tonight with that pathetic husband of yours???? Sarah asked.

''Come on Sarah.....are you even in your senses....and he's not even here. He went to Busan to handle a critical patient''

''How stupid!......having a handsome idol husband like you, he's spending this day with patients.....''

''He is trying to save a life....''

''Whatever!!!....we will meet later'' Sarah cut the call.

Jin was sitting in their mini theater watching some movie with Taehyung. Actually he didn't even know which movie was playing. His mind was somewhere else.

''Why you wasting your day with me...go spend time with Namjoon Hyung'' Taehyung said guessing his mind.

''....no...no nothing like that....I'm fine'' Jin felt embarrassed.

''Hyung has called you several times and.....''

''No.....I can't leave you alone....mom and dad went to meet mom's brother''

''I said go........I'm perfectly alright....go please...." Taehyung pushed him.

Jin looked at the watch.

''......oh it's already 4:10PM. Jungkook will be here soon...ok I can go....but call me when he return'' Jin reluctantly left.

Another successful surgery another happy day for Jungkook. After surgery Jungkook went to meet his old patients and colleagues who were eagerly waiting to meet the sweetest doctor of the world. When he finished it was already 4:15PM. Realization hit him that he had missed his flight. He decided to arrange a cab.

Jungkook was thinking about Taehyung. He was late and wanted to know Taehyung's health condition. He looked outside through the cab's window. He was about to reach.Just half an hour then he will be at home. He opened his backpack to took out his phone when something pulled his attention. The gift which his husband gave him for the first time. He mentally cursed himself for not seeing the gift till now. He opened it and got shocked immediately. It was the same necklace that he chose in shopping that day. 'How's this possible...' he thought.

But he was feeling happy. Not because of that necklace but thinking that it was given by his husband. He couldn't control his urge to ware it.

Taehyung came downstairs for dinner. The maid came to serve him.

''Where is Jungkook?" He asked.

''He has not come yet''

''What?....but he supposed to be here within 5pm then.....'' Taehyung asked.

Noone could give him proper answer.

'Is he staying in his parents house. He should have informed us. How irresponsible. But if he is in some danger' Taehyung thought. He got up from chair. It's was 9:30pm. He was four hours late. If something happens with the doctor what will he reply to Jin. He hesitated for a moment then dialed Jungkook's number.

''.....Hello'' a polite yet shaky reply came as the person from otherside never expect the call.

''Where are you?" He said sternly.

''.......I'm on my way...I...''

''Your flight supposed to land at five right?"

".....I...um...I.....m...missed the flight... and took a....cab....but....it got stopped suddenly and that driver went to arrange mechanic......I'll be there soon'' Jungkook gulped.

''......where are you right now??"

Before Jungkook could reply Taehyung heard some voices.

''Hey cutie....all alone here.....want some ride???"

''Don't need to talk to him and text me your location'' Taehyung cut the call.

Jungkook looked behind as two bikers approached him. He got into the car and texted him. The bikers stood near his window and removed helmets.

''Do you need any help darling??"

"....please put your helmets on properly and don't speed up your bikes unnecessary....it will be very helpful... cause I'm a doctor and I don't wanna see you in hospital...'' Jungkook said politely.

They looked at him for a moment then left.

Jungkook was impatiently waiting for the driver when he noticed a car stopped in front of him. He quickly out of the car when he identified the person on the driver's seat. Under the musk two sharp eyes looked at him made him shivered.

''Come...fast'' Taehyung said and backed up his car.

Jungkook immediately collected his staffs from the car then ran towards Taehyung's car. He hesitately opened the door and sat on the passenger seat.

''....are you ok?" They asked together same time.

''......fine.....absolutel'' Taehyung replied.

''.....um....sorry....I.....don't want to give you trouble....''he interrupted by Taehyung.

''It's.....ok.......why did you miss the flight?" Taehyung asked

''.....surgery took more time than expected then i went to visit some old patients so...'' the

''Why are you carrying that ?" Taehyung pointed towards a flower plant in Jungkook's lap.

''Oh it's.... Peony!.....actually a guy had broken it from the middle before a month ago so I fixed it. Now it's blooming flowers. When I went to meet my parents today i brought it....''

Taehyung observed the plant clearly. Some memories got refreshed in his head.

''......a...actually...i...I....um...I....wanted to........g....give it to.....you. Mom said you love Peony''

''Yeah.....Thanks..." Taehyung smiled in his mind. One day he wanted to buy it with money and today he get it as a gift

''I will keep it in your balcony''Jungkook smiled.

''Did you take your medicines?" Jungkook asked.

''I...didn't have my dinner yet.....''

''......what.....you...must be hungry. What will happen....it's all my fault'' Jungkook started panicking

''Jungkook relax....I'm not hungry....and trust me I'm not even interested yo eat that tasteless soup''

''....oh. .then...what.....um....do you like burger?"

''....not bad actually ''

''Ok...then"

Instead of Jungkook's deny Taehyung went to McDonald's. Jungkook's eyes fell on near by par. He got out of the car. Within some minutes Taehyung returned with food.

''......let's go there.It's crowdless" Taehyung said looking at the park.

''Are you sure...you are a celebrity...'' Jungkook asked.

''So what....''

Taehyung entered the park with him.
They sat on a bench. Taehyung opened the packet and found a red rose alone with the food.

''Valentine's day...I guess...'' Taehyung picked the rose and extended towards Jungkook. Jungkook trembled for a moment then took the flower with shakey hands.

They started eating together. Jungkook was observing the idol how easily he sat on a simple park bench.

''Sky lantern'' Jungkook looked at the sky shouted.

''You like them?''

''Yup....they are beautiful'' Jungkook clapped his hands.

Taehyung looked at the boy. How he got happy watching some simple sky lantern. He didn't know even he was smiling looking at this childish doctor. Jungkook mesmerizingly looking at the sky holding his half eaten burger while Taehyung was sipping his hot chocolate looking at doctor.Without their realization they were enjoying.....enjoying the night...the peace...and each other company.........

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO TAEKOOK
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Thank you soo much for reading voting and commenting....your support means a lot.....stay happy and healthy...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Regret By vkrc06

General Fiction

364K 11.1K 48
Taekook are married one love other so much but other was just taking revenge. ***No cheating****
17.6K 705 22
JK - Why don't you understand this is wrong I am someone else's husband He said while looking at him while crying loudly he slowly wipe his tears wi...
46.3K 2.1K 22
Kim Taehyung a medical student belongs to a middle class family in a relationship with her long time boyfriend Jeon Jungkook son of billionaire Taeh...