๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐”‚ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ...

By Nyx_Orion

- It's a parallel world in which WR never existed in the first place - In a world where Ayanokouji Kiyotaka... More

Chapter 1: Recollection
Chapter 2: Strings of Fate
Chapter 4: Introduction Arc II
Chapter 5: Convenience store
Chapter 6: Mightykouji
Chapter 7 : Aftermath
Chapter 8 : Club fair
Chapter 9- A Heated Face off
Chapter 10 : No one can Hate Music
SS 2- Dinner of Old Friends
Chapter ??? - Meeting With Manabu-nii

Chapter 3: Introduction Arc I

2.5K 119 55
By Nyx_Orion

Let's all just take a moment of our time and watch a little bit of flashback presented by author-san who is "You-know-who". So just comply with the request.

Before that I found a good quote so I thought of sharing that here.

«"People tend to show off their act of kindness. It is not an act of good will, it is a demand because they are expecting a word of grace as a reward."

Flashback

After the party, Kiyotaka and Asuna used to meet each other oftenly at the Ayanokouji mansion and they used to talk about their daily activities, their hobbies and play games. But today was a bit different, because there was a meeting and reunion between old colleagues. So today Yukidada was in the mansion too with Ayanopapa enjoying their chatter with their old friend Papaynagi.

Kiyotaka and Asuna were talking to each other in his room. They were curious to meet a person as they were informed by their fathers that their friend also has a daughter of the same age as them and she will be joing them too. So Kiyotaka and Asuna are excited to make a new friend. When she arrived with her father they took her  with them. Her name was Sakayanagi Arisu.

They quickly became friends after introducions. They got to know that she has congenital heart disease from birth, so she was physically weak and needed to use a cane. So for her sake they tried to play only indoor games and shared their stories with each other. Kiyotaka and Arisu enjoyed chess as she showed her interest in it.

Asuna was just watching their match. Kiyotaka and Arisu both were completely lost in their game and forgot their surroundings. They were filled with a burning flame of competitiveness. They were having their rematch again and again, winning and losing each .Neither of them was backing down.

Asuna felt a jealous of her. But shook the feeling as Arisu was a friend too from now on.

The 3 of them then began to meet on multiple occasions. But soon after, sometimes the incident between the Yuuki and Ayanokouji companies took place so Asuna missed out on the moments.

Flashback ends

3rd person Pov

Sakayanagi:"Fufufu. Oh, Kiyotaka it's you and ... .Asuna-san ?"

Other students of the class who arrived before and the ones who just arrived, all were just staring at the trio with a confused and curious look on their faces. Not only because the petite looking girl with lilac hair started a conversation with that handsome boy but also they thought about the chances of 3 people knowing each other before meeting in a class, in the same school such as ANHS. Coincidences can be freaky right?

Asuna: "Hello Sakayanagi-san, it's been a long time hasn't it?"

Sakayanagi: "It seems fate brought all 3 of us together again. I hope you don't mind if my Kiyotaka spends his time having fun with me."

Asuna got worked up hearing her statement and panicked a little. Murmurs started in the classroom, boys and girls all started talking among themselves what they just heard.

Idiot-kun 1: "What the hell. Did you hear the same thing as me?"

Idiot-dono 2: "That bastard created his harem even before the entrance ceremony."

Idiot-san 3: "I won't forgive him for this."

(Let's not create more idiots in Class-A. 3 is the charm right ?)

Asuna Pov

W-Wh-What is she talking about? Are they a couple already ? I felt a shock in my heart for a moment. My heartbeat was getting faster by every passing second. She is just teasing as usual right ? While I was just standing there in a daze I unconsciously glanced at Kiyotaka. He noticed it and....... sighed for some reason. Ehhh?

Ayanokouji: "Hey, Arisu, stop teasing her. And since when have I become yours ? Stop saying unnecessary stuff. You are creating lots of misunderstandings. Seriously you haven't changed in the slightest."

Huh? Wait so t-that was a lie afterall. And what's this feeling? I feel like a huge weight is lifted from my chest. I don't know what I would have done if that was true. And what's with that smug look. She say that on purpose didn't she. I never understood her then and It's the same now too. But I am happy I reunited with them again. *sigh*

Asuna: "So, Sakayanagi-san you love to tease me and you seemed to be enjoying it. Do whatever you want. We are just friends."

I won't let my emotions drive my actions. I will talk to him properly later on and there are things to be taken care of first. I can't just go for him after so many years of distance, out of nowhere going to him and confessing my feelings will be wierd. I don't want to ruin our friendship because of these selfish feelings.

Ayanokouji Pov:

'This girl, why did she say that? I think she knew about my feelings for Asuna since childhood. She always used to say vague things that even confused me. Was she trying to get some reaction and why did Asuna look at me with a disappointed look on her face?' I was just thinking about her reaction and then,

Random gurl: "Excuse me. Am I interrupting you in any way?"

Ayanokouji: "No , It's fine."

Random gurl: "Nice.! I am Nishikawa Ryōko! My seat is just in front of yours. We will be seatmates. I hope we can can get along!"

Ayanokouji: "I am Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. Nice to meet you too."

And she had some girls with her, who were just standing behind her and staring at me. Is there something on my face ?

Nishikawa: "Uh um. We were wondering if you could join us for the entrance ceremony?"

Ayanokouji: "I would be glad to join you, but sorry. Maybe next time."

Nishikawa: "No no, you don't have to feel bad for us. Okay then, see you soon!"

The girls went away and students started making their way to the entrance ceremony. We should be going too.

Ayanokouji: "Arisu, Asuna we should get going. We can catch up later".

They both nodded their heads and walked with me.

Seriously, how boring an entrance ceremony can be. I am bored. It feels like I can take a nap and wake up but the speech will probably be still going on. But It's not completely useless, as I got to see some interesting faces. This school isn't going to be a boring one, I can say that with my intuition.

3rd person POV:

All students are present in their respective classes sitting on their respective seats. Some are immersed in gossiping. Some are just observing their surroundings. Whereas 2 specific persons in the back row were just glancing at each other repeatedly thinking of a topic to talk about.

'Ding Dong'

After a few moments the classroom door opened with a slight noise and a male figure entered the class. All Students stopped whatever they were doing and shifted their attention to him.

He was a middle aged man of average height with gray hair and green eyes. He had a very nice build. With a serious expression on his face he went to the podium.

??: "Hello everyone. I am Mashima Tominori. I usually teach English. I will be the homeroom teacher of Class 1A that is this class. In this school, we do not switch advisers so I will be responsible for you all for the next 3 years that you'll all be experiencing here in this prestigious school. I hope we can get along well. It's a pleasure to meet you all. Now before I start explaining how things at this school work, please read this Manual , it has all the rules and regulations here at this school"

He said in a stern but kind and caring voice. He handed everyone the manuals and went back to the front of the classroom and started explaining things.

This school is different from maximum schools of Japan in a few key ways. Here, all students were required to live in dormitories located on school premises and except for special cases, students are forbidden to contact anyone outside the school, even the immediate family without authorization.

However this school campus is equipped with everything. It was comparable to a small city. The campus spread over 600,000 square meters.

Mashima Sensei: "In this school, you are not allowed to leave the campus or contact anyone outside, the same is applied to people outside who wish to have contact with you. Everything that you need will be found here, from libraries, bookstores, and departmental stores to cinemas, restaurants, and cafes. Instead of money, you will be using points that are distributed in your student I.D monthly, 1 point is equal to 1 yen. You should already have 100,000 points in there for this month."

He handed out out student ID cards to everyone But the thing that piqued my interest most was a unique system of this school. So 100,000 private points (pp) = 100,000 yen

Everyone:"100,000?"

Student 1: "Sensei, is it fine for us to receive that kind of money?"

Student 22: "I see..."

Everyone started whispering their doubts with friends as they all could not believe that a school would give 100,000 yen to the students for spending. Despite this school being funded and owned by the government, this was still too suspicious for some.

Mashima Sensei: "As I was saying, You have been given 100,000 points this month, you can use these points to buy anything within the campus,if you think that this amount is too much to be given to mere highschool students, you should know that the amount of points you receive are based on a student's worth and since all of you have passed the entrance exam, that itself proves that you are all worthy of such an amount."

Mashima sensei: "So, does anyone have any doubts? You can ask me if you have questions. Seems like some are not satisfied with the explanation."

A hand raised and a student stood up from his seat in the back row with a curious smile. Everyone stopped their train of thought and just stared at him. The girls were a blushing mess. Some idiots were cursing him, while some were neutral.

Mashima sensei: "Yes? And what's your name ?"

???: "I am Ayanokouji Kiyotaka."

The name "Ayanokouji" rang a bell in the minds of some students and others seemed to have no idea. As who wouldn't know a family which is well known in a country, but since they are just students, only the ones with curiosity about the business world would know the name.

Ayanokouji Pov:

Some idiots just celebrated the fact that they will have a luxurious life in this school with 100,000 points which is equivalent to 100,000 yen. But very few of them had little doubts about the whole thing.

My disappointment is immeasurable. Well I shouldn't blame them. It's a natural reaction after all, if you don't think deeply.

From the explanation sensei gave and from my observation of this classroom, it seems the school's system is not as lenient as it seems from the outer layer. There are some deep meanings hidden in these vague explanations. I have to deduce the system so that we won't have to face problems in future before it's too late.

It seems like sensei finished his explanation. Some seem to have noticed the cracks in the system but I don't think they have any idea what that could be. Someone has to take initiative.

I am curious to know what this place can offer me. So I decided to ask it.

Sensei: "Yes Ayanokouji. Feel free to ask anything if you have any doubts. I will give you the answer, as long as it is permitted ."

It seems like he can't answer some questions as he is not permitted ? Let's clear my suspicions about the rules.

Ayanokouji: "Sensei, you said we will be getting 100,000 points this month. Then how about the months afterwards, how many points we will be receiving."

Sensei gave a smirk for a moment. Hehe boi I caught you sensei. Some students started laughing at me, especially some boys.

Sensei: "I am not permitted to answer that, just a warning, be careful."

That's interesting, so there is some catch. Let's have some fun with the next one.

Ayanokouji: "Okay then sensei, then answer this what do you mean by we can buy anything with points. So if we can buy anything, could we buy an explanation about the details of the school system?"

Mashima Sensei's eyes widened. I could see some students started mumbling among themselves. But they held back their thoughts and waited for an answer from Sensei.

Sensei: "Impressive Ayanokouji. It's the first time in school history someone asked this question. Well to answer your question, yes. You can buy the information about S-system, but it won't be a cheap deal. You can get it for 750,000 private points."

The whole class was startled and an uproar started in class. Arisu was weirdly laughing. From my front seat Nishikawa was giving me a wide grin. Asuna was looking at me with a smile of satisfaction. But I knew it's going to be fun.

Ayanokouji: "Eh ? That's a lot sensei.Are you sure it can't be cheaper ?"

Sensei: "You have no idea Ayanokouji about the value of this information from start ofcourse it's going to cost you a lot. Besides it's for the whole class right ? Decide among yourselves and inform me if you want to buy it or not."

Ayanokouji: "Everyone can I have you attention please ?"

Everyone became silent and waited for him to speak.

Ayanokouji: "You guys heard Sensei clearly right? I believe that this school is hiding so many information from us and is testing us. Like why would they give 100000 yen to mere highschool students without any hidden motive or rules. We need the information so that we can have advantage from start. We need 750000 pp but it's clear we need everyone's contribution. I promise it will be worth it."

I sat down in my seat.  Murmurs started again . After few minutes everyone agreed to pay 25,000 pp each even though few boys denied at first but they agreed when a bald guy said something to them.

We transferred all the points to Sensei. He then explained the school system named 'S-system' in detail. So it was worth it after all.

Many looked shocked by the systems. Many are listening carefully with a serious expression.

So this is where I am going spending to spend the next 3 years. Not bad at all.

Author's Note:

Hello readers. We first thought of omitting the explanation part as it was boring for me to read in multiple fanfics repeatedly, you will know it slowly throughout the story . I hope you liked it.

Published on- 06/08/2022

Word count- 2518

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 781 15
| | BOUND | | [Suzune x Kiyotaka] ~ Snippet of Chapter 1 ~ "Ayanokoji." She suddenly said my name with such determination that it almost scared me...
17.1K 1K 17
So it's crossover fic just as title saying and I am inspired by @KojiEnthusiast so yea. Of course I won't copy his story just got idea of doing this...
2.4K 133 3
A story centered around both Ayanokoji and Kushida. Other characters will play key roles but to clear one thing up these are the two protagonists in...
933K 25.3K 111
Kiyo x honami ship Since Most of the good Class B Fanfics are on hiatus , And the rest are Delaying updates , I Got Bored and decided to do it myself...