Undercover Blue Riot (Transmi...

By Ryusensei2000

Growing up with the sea in hot February, the Australian Ocean had been the love of Cyril's life. His surfing... More

P R O L O G U E
ARC I
Sign 1 Sunday Morning Star
Sign 2 Queer
Sign 3 Falling Too Fast
Sign 4 Lost And Found
Sign 5 A "Girl" Of My Dreams
Sign 6 Two Favorites Together
Sign 7 Almost Exposed
Sign 8 Hate Yourself
Sign 9 Almost Killed Him
ARC II
Sign 1 One Last Time
Sign 2 Transforming Again
Sign 3 Tristian's Confusion
Sign 4 He Is Exposed!
Sign 5 Childhood Crush
Sign 6 Another Transformation
Sign 7 I Hate Boys
Sign 8 Childhood Memories
Sign 9 The Challenge
Sign 10 Bad People Of The Past
ARC III
Sign 1 Can't Fall In Love
Sign 2 Now It's All Mixed Up
Sign 3 Underwater Fears
Sign 4 Together With Him
Sign 5 To Be A Woman
Sign 6 Little Secret
Sign 7 Restarting That Same Business
Sign 8 It'll Be Your Last
Sign 9 For Supporting You
Sign 10 Strangers With Secrets
Sign 11 The Whale Inside Me
Sign 12 The Transition To Evil
USELESS CHARACTER FACTS
ARC IV
Sign 2 Edgar Is Missing
Sign 3 It's Coming Together
Sign 4 A Psychedelic Experience
Sign 5 What is Love? Is it Happiness?
Sign 6 Memories Haunt You, Always
Sign 7 Don't Go, Stay Here
Sign 8 I Fell in Love
Sign 9 Hopeless Romantic
Sign 10 Oblivious But Smart
ARC V
Sign 1 Empty People Cannot Make You Full
Sign 2 The Small Discovery
Sign 3 Arthur and The Ocean
Sign 4 Redressing the Past
Sign 5 Persuasion and Perusal
Sign 6 My Teenage Dream
Sign 7 Him And Him Are Different
Sign 8 The First Breakdown
Sign 9 The Greater Good
ARC VI
Sign 1 Skyler's Dream
Sign 2 Daddy
Sign 3 Cyril's Secrets
Sign 4 Vanishing Twins
Sign 5 Pictures of You
Sign 6 The Trigger
Sign 7 Breaking Your Delusion
Sign 8 The Slow Dead
E P I L O G U E
Purpose. Reader. Pt. 1
Purpose. Author. Pt. 2
E X T R A I
E X T R A I I
𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚘𝚝

Sign 1 He Walked Out

207 36 4
By Ryusensei2000

Edgar lay on the old and slightly dusty floor of the garage, his face laying upon a pool of blood. Skyler kept the microscope away and slowly reached his face, his fingers trembling. He held his breath as he brought his fingers near Edgar's nose. He was alive. Thank goodness. Skyler took a sigh of relief.

Skyler jumped up and quickly went out, looking around to find any possible witnesses, upon confirming his solitude, he closed the garage door and looked at Edgar. His blonde roots covered in red dragged themselves on the floor as Skyler pulled him away from the pool of blood. Then, he held him up by his shoulders, interlocking his arms around his armpits and dragging him down the stairs, covering the entire floor with blood drops. Soon, Skyler felt sleep coming, "Oh no, oh fucking no!" He left Edgar and ran towards the bathroom, splashing his eyes with water to keep himself away for a little longer. 

"Why the fuck did I do that?!" He punched his fists on the sink and suddenly, he heard a loud noise in the quiet house. He ran towards the staircase that lead to the basement. Edgar's body had slipped down the staircase and now rested at the bottom in the darkness. The stairs were slippery from the blood. Skyler pressed his wet hands on the walls and carefully walked down. He could hear himself breathing louder when he saw Edgar's half-dead body sitting up against the wall, covered in his own blood, his head bruised and blood dripping down his chin.

Skyler walked back up, calculating his steps on the stairs and brought back a first aid box. He cleaned off the blood with half a bottle of antiseptic and three packs of cotton and wrapped a bandage around his head, but the bleeding didn't stop and Skyler began panicking. He layered ointment around that wound. Wound so deep, he could feel his torn flesh with his fingers and almost see nerves moving in his head. He quickly hid that behind a huge chunk of cotton, pushing it against his open wound and wrapped the bandage tighter around his ahead, almost trying to squeeze his skull. 

He finally stopped bleeding. Skyler wiped his hands upon Edgar's clothes and got up. He ran upstairs, the blood on the stairs, the floor, the garage, everywhere, it had clogged and dried. He ran into the bathroom and threw up. 

Hard times were coming.

. . .

Glizzly lay on the roof of a car, his feet hanging down, smoking weed. Loud music played on the radio, fog covered the car. With big red eyes open wide, a smile on his face, he was just reminiscing on all the good memories in his life, this one would be one of them just blazed up on this car roof, the music seemed to be coming from a distance as if someone was playing it through the clouds with thunder breaking through his mind in between the music.

He can't close his eyes, because every time he does, he sees those blue-green eyes.
Cypher sat inside in the car, counting the money and took a few dollar bills to himself. He kept the stack on the dashboard and some bills into his pocket. He lit a cigarette and walked out, "Disco, if you done being high, we oughta get out of this shithole,"

An alias. A deception. Mistakes. Regrets.
But there were no fights, then what did he do wrong that made him lose him?

"Yo Disco, you passed out man? I ain't carrying your tweeze ass back home to your mother, kanker," Cypher pushed his shoulder and Glizzly opened his eyes.
"It's weird..." He looked at the blurry sky, which was a blue he had seen before, "Life doesn't feel real when I'm high out of my mind. My mind is empty but at the same time it's filled with thoughts it's complicated. I feel like I'm in a maze of happiness shadowed by a sprinkle of sadness,"

He got down and walked into the war through the open window. He struggled his way in and sat inside, grabbing the money and keeping it in his pocket. Cypher opened the door and sat in himself, starting the engine.
"Why don't you take the Blue drug you make? Weed is light as fuck man,"
"No," Glizzly coughed, "A real dealer never does his own shit,"

"That's a shame," Cypher drove as dawn break hit the horizon before them, "It's pretty popular among the young and old folks alike, you know. You gonna be the flyest drug mafia on the street,"
"If I live long enough," Glizzly looked out of the window, he could barely open his eyes anymore or move his tongue around to speak clearly, "I got diagnosed with blood cancer last summer. Life's been pretty shit ever since. Cyril left. Dad left. Mom's sinking into debts for affording my medical bills, doing three jobs. Everything feels fucked up,"

"Is that why you left the drug business?"
"Mom found out. Shit went downhill altogether,"
"Damn, you still do it,"
"You technically forced me to," Glizzly lay his head on the window, he felt nausea in the moving car. He took out his phone and looked at Heart's texts, "I can't go back. And I don't want to,"

"What you up to?"
"Trippin" He texted.
":0 You're serious?"
"Yeah. I'm high,"
"You can still type?"
"It's just weed, dumbass,"

Cypher looked into his phone screen alternatively as he drove, while Elijah looked at Heart as she texted Glizzly, "You're still texting other boys?"
"Well, he's just a friend," Heart kept her phone aside and went inside the bathroom. Cyril yawned and walked out of her room, "Oh, hey Elijah,"

"Good morning. You stayed the night?" Elijah asked.
"Yeah, where's Heart?"
"In the bathroom," Elijah smiled as he Cyril open a jar of jam and spread it over a slice of bread, "Her mom makes the best jam," He chewed the bread while Elijah looked at his face, "You've got a really symmetrical face, you know,"

"...Is that a compliment?" He asked.
"Yes, definitely," She laughed, "You've got a strong jawline, and your eyes and mouth are in proportion with your nose. The hairline is well tamed and your eyebrows are full, everything is in place,"
He laughed, "You seem to know a lot about all this,"

"I like studying it. You should try being a model, you've got the perfect face for it," She moved close to him and they both sat at the table, beside each other.
"Nah, I prefer surfing," He took a sip of a coffee and she looked at his collar bones, fragments of red freckles on his tanned skin reaching into his white blouse.

"What's so good about saltwater?" She asked.
"Everything," He smiled at her. He looked at him closely,
"You've also quite an androgenous look," She concluded.
"You're getting obsessed with my face," He laughed awkwardly and looked ahead, "I've heard that a lot,"

"Does Heart say it?"
"All the time,"

"She's really obsessed with you," She sighed, "Well, at least you're keeping her away from being a heartbreaker,"
"What do you mean?"
"Playing with hearts, like a man-eater of some sorts" She pressed her face over her hands, "She always had this unreasonable hate towards boys,"
"Yeah, I know that. But what is this about the man-eater stuff?"

"Well, she'd just create some fake account and fake an exotic foreign identity, flirt with some super-hot dude, you know the type of guys who are hot but total jerks with an attitude who play around? She'd make him fall for her and confess to her. Then ghost him forever and delete her account, to show him a girl can play him too,"

Cyril stopped drinking his coffee as memories of the past returned to him. So, it was her? "But, how did she know if that dude was a jerk?"
"All hot boys are jerks, Cyra. You're so naïve," She laughed and got herself some coffee, "I was always afraid she's going to run into some psychopath. But I'm glad she found you so no more of that. She's trying to be a better person now, and you really help her with that,"

Cyril smiled, swallowing the lump in his throat,
"Men are so simple," She laughed.
"Well, they just keep hope," Cyril said, "And hope is a strong faith to break,"
"Oh Cyra, you're up?" Heart walked in and kissed Cyril's cheek. He never felt that disturbed or disgusted with a kiss, "You want to go surf?" She smiled.
"Actually, I need to meet up with Edgar this evening. I promised we'll play some video games together," He got up and picked up his coat.

"Can I come?" Heart asked.
"No, please don't,"

He walked out.

Heart Willington
Undercover Blue Riot

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 149 41
She always made her life seem good to all her friends, so no one ever cared to take a deeper look into what it's liked behind closed doors. Everyday...
423 37 19
Asato entered Yukinaga Boy's Academy on scholarship without friends and without a partner as he lost his middle school friends and his girlfriend onc...
1.7K 213 22
Laurent Bourgeois has come to terms with his sexuality and has accepted the fact that he is gay. Now out of highschool and a dance instructor he's 21...
229 9 11
✨ "Well, I think it's a shame you're not gay." Leo said eventually. Calvin turned to him. "Oh really? And why is that?" He asked, almost chuckling...