HEART LIKE YOURS | H.POTTER

By Louis12342

Book 1 of the Heart like yours series (HARRY POTTER) * (HARRY POTTER SERIES) |Prisoner of Azkaban to Deathly... More

INTRODUCTION
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
EPILOGUE
ALTERNATE ENDING
THE WEDDING
MEETING TEDDY
SAMANTHA AND JAMES POTTER
ALBUS POTTER
LILY POTTER
New Book
Coming Soon

055

1.1K 35 6
By Louis12342

AND REST HERE WITH ME-055

"If you do anything to us, I'll break it," Harry says, gripping the prophecy.

"He knows how to play," A high-pitched crackling voice said, coming from behind Lucius. "Itty, bitty baby, Potter,"

"Bellatrix Lestrange," Neville said, facing turning with anger.

"Neville Longbottom, is it? How's mum and dad?" Bellatrix asked with a smirk.

"Better, now they're about to be avenged," Neville sneered, pointing his wand at her.
Koda grabbed her boyfriend's arm as Harry pushed him back.

"Now, let's everyone just calm down, shall we?" Lucius said. "All we want is that prophecy."

"Why did Voldemort need me to come and get this?" Harry asked, referring to the glass ball.

"You dare speak his name?" Bellatrix shouted. "You filthy half-blood!"

Diana noticed that they were suddenly surrounded by Death Eaters. She tugged on Ron's shirt and motioned toward the masked people. She and Ron raised their wands, ready to hit them.

"It's all right," Lucius said, calmly. "He's just a curious lad, aren't you?"

"Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are. Which is lucky for you. Haven't you always wondered, what was the reason for the connection between you and Dark Lord? Why he was unable to kill you when you were just an infant? Don't you want to know the secret of your scar?"

Diana clutched her brother's arm, her hair fully purple, scared out of her mind. She was never in this sorta situation before and she had no idea what to do.

"All the answers are there, Potter, in your head. All you have to do is give it to me. Then I can show you everything," Lucius said softly.

"I've waited fourteen years,"

"I know,"

"I guess I can wait a little longer," Harry said. "Now!" he added shouting.

"Stupefy!" Diana and everyone yelled at different Death Eaters.

Not wasting any time, Diana grabbed her brothers' hands, while Ron took a hold of Ella's and ran in a different direction. They weaved their way through shelves of glass balls, before stepping out into an open aisle.

They looked around noticing they had lost the others. Diana cursed as she motioned her brothers and Ella to follow her down the aisle, raising her wand as a Death Eater came at them.

"Reducto!" She shouted, making the Death Eater fly away from them.

Ron, Ella, and Sammy shot spells at the incoming Death Eaters, ducking out of the way of spelling coming towards them. Suddenly a spell hit Ron, causing him to fall to the ground.

Sammy shouted a spell at the Death Eater. "Stupefy! Ron!" He and Ella kneeled by his brother as Diana stayed standing watching out for anyone.

"Sammy," Ron giggled, sitting up. "You look funny! ha ha ha...so funny!" The boy fell into hysterical laughter before looking at Ella. "Elley Belly, you look sooo cute and funny! ha ha ha, so cute and funny."

"What—What the hell did he get hit with?" Diana asked, watching her brother laugh hysterically and touched Ella's face.

"I don't know," Sam said, lifting his brother to his feet. "But we have to keep moving."

The siblings and Ella hurried down the aisle with Sam dragging a giggling Ron as Diana and Ella was in front of them, wand sat the ready. They continue through the aisles of shelves until they suddenly ran into someone.

Diana and Ella whipped around, pointing their wand at the person, and saw it was Ginny and Luna with the blonde supporting her sister.

"What the hell happened?" Diana said, looking at her sister.

"Her ankle broke, I think," Luna said. "I heard something creak,"

"Okay," Diana said, taking the other arm of her sister and swinging it around her shoulder. Her arm wrapped around Ginny's waist, supporting her somewhat. "Come on, we did to find the others."

They hurried through the shelves before a hand shot out of one of them and grabbed Diana's hair. She let out a scream as she was punched in the face, blood started to pour out of her nose before Ella yelled a spell.

Diana grabbed her sister again and they kept moving until they got to a door. "There! Through that door!"

They ran to the door and pushed it open. Suddenly, they all fell out the door, plummeting down and topped onto the floor.

"Sammy! Ella!" Benji yelled, running over to his boyfriend and sister and pulling them into his arms.

"Benny," Ella croaked into his chest.

"Diana!" Harry yelled, dashing over to them. He pulled his girlfriend upright and saw that her nose was broken. "Shit, you're nose."

Diana waved him off and pointed towards her giggling brother and sister who was sitting against the wall, panting and holding her ankle.

"Don't worry about me, they're worst," she said, mopping her nose with her wrist.

"Harry," Ron said, giggling, lurching forwards, seizing the front of Harry's shirt, and gazing at him with unforced eyes. "There you are...ha ha ha.. you look funny, Harry...you're all messed up..."

"He was hit with a spell," Sam clarified as his boyfriend tended to his now bleeding head that he had gotten from the fell.

"Ginny?" Harry said fearfully. "What happened?"

But Ginny shook her head, holding her ankle, panting in pain.

"Her ankle's broken. Heard something creak," Luna said.

"We've got to get out of here," Harry said firmly. "Luna, Koda, can you help Ginny?"

"Yes," Luna said, sticking her wand behind her ear for safekeeping, then she and Koda put an arm around Ginny's waist and pulled her up.

"It's only my ankle, I can do it myself!" Ginny said impatiently.

"No, you can't, Gin," Diana said, her wrist and nose dripped with blood as she stood up with the help of Harry. "Just let them help you,"

Ella helped Harry with Ron and the two of them heaved him towards a door; they were within a few feet of it when another door across the hall burst open and three Death Eaters sped in, led by Bellatrix,"

"There they are!" Bellatrix shrieked.

"Oh, come on," Diana grunted as she blocked a Stunning Spell coming her way. "Stupefy! Harry, Delaney, any day now!"

Harry and Ella smashed their way through the door ahead, flung Ron unceremoniously from them, and ducked back to help Neville in with Hermione; they were all over the threshold just in time to slam the door against Bellatrix.

"Colloportus!" Harry shouted, and Diana heard three bodies slam into the door on the other side.

"It doesn't matter!" a man's voice said. "There are other ways in—We've got them, they're here!"

Diana spun around; they were back in the brain room and, sure enough, there were doors all around the walls. She could hear footsteps in the hall behind her as more Death Eaters came running to join the first.

"Harry—Luna—Sam—Koda—Neville—help me!"

The six of them tore around the room, sealing the doors as they went; Diana crashed into a table and rolled over the top of it in her haste to reach the next door. "Colloportus!"

There were footsteps running along behind the doors, every now and then another heavy body would launch itself against one, so it creaked and shuddered; Luna, Neville, and Ella were bewitching the doors along the opposite wall--then, as Diana reached the very top of the room, she heard Luna cry, "Collo—ahhh! "

Diana turned in time to see her flying through the air; five Death Eaters were surging into the room through the door she had not reached in time; Luna hit a deck, slid over its surface, and onto the floor on the other side where she lay sprawled, as still as Hermione. 

"Get Potter!" Bellatrix shrieked, and she ran at him; he dodged her and sprinted back up the room.

"Hey!" Ron said, who had staggered to his feet and was not tottering drunkenly towards Harry, giggling. "Hey, Harry, there are brains in here, ha ha ha, isn't that weird, Harry,"

Diana blocked a Stunning Spell that was coming towards her as Hary spoke. "Ron, get out of the way, get down—"

But Ron had already pointed his wand at the tank.

"Honest, Harry, they're brains—look—Accio brains!"

The scene seemed momentarily frozen. Diana, Harry, Ella, Ginny, Sam, Ben, Koda, and Neville, and each of the Death Eaters turned in spite of themselves to watch the top of the tank as a brain burst from the green liquid like a leaping fish: for a moment it seemed suspended in midair, then it soars towards Ron, spinning as it came, and what looked like ribbons of moving images flew from it, unraveling like rolls of film.

"Ha ha ha, Harry, look at it—" Ron said, watching it disgorge its gaudy innards. "Harry, come and touch it; bet it's weird."

"Ron, no!"

Diana's eyes widened as she darted forward but Ron had already caught the brain in his outstretched hand. The moment they made contact with his skin, the tentacles began wrapping themselves around Ron's arm like ropes.

"Harry, look what's happened—no—no—I don't like it—no—stop—stop—"

But the thin ribbons were spinning around Ron's chest now; he tugged and tore at them as the brain was pulled tight against him, like an octopus's body.

"Diffindo!" Diana and Harry yelled together, trying to sever the feelers wrapping themselves tightly around Ron before their eyes, but they would not break. Ron fell over, still trashing against his bonds.

"Harry, Ana, it'll suffocate him!" Ginny screamed, immobilized by her broken ankle—then a jet of red light flew from one of the Death Eater's wands and hit her squarely in the face. She keeled over sideways and lay there unconscious.

"Stubefy!" Neville shouted, wheeling around and waving Hermione's wand at the oncoming Death Eaters, "Stubefy! Stubefy!"

But nothing happened.

One of the Death Eaters shot their own Stunning Spell at Neville; it missed him by inches, but it hit Kodaline who was next to him. Like Ginny, she keeled over sideways and lay there unconscious.

Neville stared down at his unconscious girlfriend. "Kowa!?"

"Take out the other boy!" Bellatrix shrieked, and she waved her wand, shouted a spell, and hit Benji, causing him to go unconscious.

Harry, Diana, Sam, Ella, and Neville were now the only ones left fighting the seven Death Eaters, two of whom sent off streams of silver light-like arrows that missed but left craters in the wall behind them.

Diana grabbed Neville, shoving him to the ground, avoiding a Stunning Spell.

"Thanks, Awa," Neville said as they stood up again.

"Brwoken nose people have to swink to together," Diana said, her words coming out weirdly.

They blocked many spells coming their way, and it suddenly stopped, when all the Death Eaters ran after Harry, who had sprinted up the room and out of the door where the Death Eaters had come.

Neville tried to go after Harry, but Sam and Diana held him back. The Longbottom boy struggled against their hold but the twins were strong.

"No—Nev—we've got to—help—Ron," Sam said, pushing the boy back. "We've got to help Ron,"

Sam and Diana bent down in front of their brother, trying to get him out of the ribbons. Running footsteps alerted the twins making them turn their heads. Neville had run towards the door where Harry went through.

"Son of a bitch," Diana cursed as she stood up.

"Go! I'll stay with them!" Ella says, kneeling before Ron, her hands pulling and tugging on the ribbons.

Sam stayed behind to help Ella with the ribbons and Diana sprinted after Neville, hearing the boy yell. "He's not alone! He's still got be!"

Her body was crying out for her to stop, but she charged forward faster. She halted at the doorway as she watched Neville scramble down the stone benches towards Harry, who was standing at wand point by the veil.

"Neville—no—go back to Ron—" Harry said towards the boy.

Diana cringed as Neville shouted spelling, pointing his wand at each Death Eater in turn. "Stubefy! Stubefy!"

One of the largest Death Eaters seized Neville from behind, pinning his arms to his sides. He struggled and kicked; several of the Deather Eaters laughed.

"It's Longbottom, isn't it?" Lucius sneered. "Well, your grandmother is used to losing family members to our cause. . . your death will not come as a great shock,"

"Longbottom?" Bellatrix repeated, and a truly evil smile lit her gaunt face. "Why, I have had the pleasure of meeting your parents, boy,"

"I doe you hab!" Neville roared and he fought so hard against his captor's encircling grip that the Death Eater shouted. "Someone Stun him!"

"No, no, no," Bellatrix said. "No. let's see how long Longbottom lasts before like his parents. . . Unless Potter wants to give us the prophecy—"

"Don'd gib id do dem!" Neville roared as Bellatrix made her way to him. "Don'd gib id do dem, Harry!"

Diana made a split decision and sprinted towards Neville. This was the dumbest thing she ever do, but she wasn't going to let Neville take the hit, like his parents. She jumped in front of Neville as Bellatrix shouted.

"Crucio!"

Diana screamed, her body fell onto the ground and her back arched as she twitched and screamed in agony. Smoldering pain like electricity coursed through her body, it felt like her insides were melting away.

"No!" Harry and Neville roared, moving towards Diana, but Lucius and Neville's captor stopped them.

"That was just a taster!" Bellatrix said, raising her wand so that Diana's screams stopped and she lay sobbing at her feet. She turned and gazed up at Harry. "No, Potter, either give us the prophecy or watch your little girlfriend and friend die the hard way!"

Harry stared at his girlfriend with tears in his eyes, her sobbing was painful to hear and he held out the glass ball. Lucius jumped forward to take it.

Then, high above, two more doors burst open, and six more people sprinted into the room: Sirius, Remus, Moody, Tonks, Kingsley, and Joanna.

Lucius turned and raised his wand, but Tonks had already sent a Stunning Spell right at him. Harry did not wait to see whether it had made contact but dived to the ground. The Death Eaters were completely distracted by the appearance of the members of the Order, who were now raining spells down upon them as they jumped from step to step toward the sunken floor.

Harry could see Neville crawling up to where Diana was lying. He pulled her into his arms, hugging her tightly, whispering things to her.

"Dia!" Harry shouted as another spell soared over their head. "Are you okay?!"

"Yes," Diana breathed as she sat up in Neville's arms and the boys helped her up.

"And Ron?" He asked, taking her into his arms.

"Sam and Ella are with him," Diana said, holding onto Harry's arm.

The stone floor between them exploded as a spell hit it, leaving a crater right where Neville's hand had been only seconds before; both scrambled away from the spot. Diana stumbled up and turned around to see that Death Eater was choking Harry, suffocating him.

"Stupefy!" A familiar voice roared, hitting the man in the back. Joanna was standing behind the trio, wand raised.

"Thanks!" Harry said.

"No problem, Loverboy!" Joanna said, taking off in white light.

Harry pulled Diana and Neville aside, as Sirius and his Death Eater lurched past, dueling so fiercely that their wands were blurs; then Harry slipped, taking Diana and Neville with him. For a moment, Diana thought Harry had dropped the prophecy, but then she saw Moody's magical eye spinning away across the floor.

Its owner was lying on his side, bleeding from the head, and his attacker was now bearing down upon the trio: Dolohov his long pale face twisted with glee.

"Tarantallergra!" He shouted.

"Protego!" Diana shouted.

Diana felt something streak across her face like a blunt knife making the force of it knock her sideways, and she fell into strong arms, but the Shield Charm had stopped the worst of the spell.

Dolovhov raised his wand again. "Accio Proph—"

Sirius hurled out of nowhere, rammed the Death Eater with his shoulder, and sent him flying out of the way. "Stay away from my daughter and godson," he snarled.

The Prophecy had again flown to the tips of Harry's fingers but he managed to cling to it. Now Sirius and Dolohov were dueling, their wands flashing like swords, sparks flying from their wand tips—

"Petrificus Totalus!" Harry yelled, and the Death Eater's arms and legs snapped together and he keeled over backward, landing with a crash on his back.

"Nice one!" Sirius shouted, forcing his daughter and Harry's heads down as a pair of Stunning Spells flew towards them. "No, I want you two to get out of—"

The trio ducked again as a jet of green light had narrowly missed Sirius; across the room, Diana saw Tonks fall from halfway up the stone steps, her limp form toppling from stone seat to stone seat and Bellatrix triumphantly, running back towards the fray.

"Harry, Ana, take the Prophecy, grab Neville and run!" Sirius yelled, dashing to meet Bellatrix.

Diana did not see what happened next; Kingsley swayed across her field of vision, batting with the pockmarked Rookwood. She ducked as another jet of green light flew over her head as she and Harry launched themselves towards Neville.

They grabbed Neville and started moving, and then, out of nowhere, a man lunged at them. They all fell backward, Diana falling down a few steps, Neville grunting as Harry with his left arm held up in the air to try and save the glass ball from being smashed.

"The prophecy, give me the prophecy, Potter!" Lucius Malfoy's voice snarled.

Diana stood up as Harry yelled. "No—get—off—me...Diana—catch it!"

Harry flung the prophecy across the floor, Diana caught the ball, scooping the ball to her chest. Lucius pointed the wand instead at Diana, but Harry jabbed his own wand back over his shoulder and yelled. "Impedimenta!"

Diana took the chance and descended down the steps, stumbling down them and towards the veil. It was not the best plan, but it was the only plan she had in mind. At the veil, she stopped, holding the glass ball tightly to her chest. She ducked as a green light soared at her and Lucius stood in front of her.

"Give me the prophecy, Black," Lucius said, holding out his hand. "We are family after all,"

Diana glared at him and snarled. "I will never be your family."

"How strong you are, quite like your mother, Black," Lucius said. "Hand me the prophecy, now,"

Diana held up the glass ball and smirked. "You really want it. Go get it!"

She throws the ball over the man's head, causing him to scream. "No, you little brat!" Lucius went to lunge at Diana when a voice cut himoff.

"Looking for this, Lucy," a female voice mocked.

Lucius turned and saw Joanna holding the glass ball in her hand, Sirius, Remus, and Harry were right behind her.

"Joanna, darling," Lucius said, looking at his former girlfriend. "Hand it over,"

Joanna smirked as mischief sparkled in her eyes. "Let's make a deal, Lucy. If you call off your Death Eaters and make them stop hurting Harry, I will give the prophecy to you,"

Lucius looked conflicted, it could be easy just to make the deal, but he knew he couldn't. "You know, I can not, Jo. Just hand me the prophecy and this will be all over." 

"Shame, really," Joanna said. "This glass ball is very important, isn't it? Shame if someone were to—I don't know...smash it?"

"Joanna, don't you dare," Lucius said, coming towards her.

Joanna smirked, tipping her hand sideways and letting the glass ball fall to the floor. Lucius shouted as he drove from the ball, but the glass ball hit the floor and smashed.

"Oops. My bad," Joanna smiled as she looked down at the man.

Lucius stood up and growled. "You little bitch!"

Three more Death Eaters came down next to Lucius and Jo, Sirius, and Remus started dueling with them. Harry ducked and ran towards his girlfriend, pulling her down and hiding by the veil.

Sirius sent a spell at Lucius sending him backward as he hurried over to his daughter and godson. He pulled him to the other side of the veil, shielding them from the firing of spells.

"Now, listen to me. Get to the others and get out of here," Sirius said, holding his daughter's cheek with his hand as he spoke to them.

"What? No, we're staying with you," Diana said, shaking her head and grabbing her father's hand.

"You two down beautifully," Sirius said, caressing his daughter's face and looking between them. "Let me take it from here,"

"Black," Lucius said, standing in front of them. Two more Death Eaters came to his side.

The trio started dealing with the three Death Eaters. Sirius, Diana, and Harry sent spells after spells at the three, dueling side by side like a family.

"Expelliarmus!" Diana and Harry yelled together as the wands of the two Death Eaters fell out of their hands and they were sent them backward.

"Nice one, James, Joanna!" Sirius yelled as he finished his deal with Lucius, Sirius busted the blonde man back sending him flying.

"Avada Kedavra!" Bellatrix yelled.

In slow motion, Diana watched as the green light hit her father squarely in the chest. Sirius turned to look at them, his eyes wide as he fell back into the veil. She felt as though the world stopped around her as her father disappeared into the veil.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468 19 10
α΄Šα΄œκœ±α΄› ᴛᴏɴΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Ιͺ α΄‘Ιͺʟʟ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄‘α΄‡ΚŸΚŸ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄α΄‘ Ιͺα΄› α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ᴀᴑᴀʏ α΄‘Κœα΄‡Ι΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ʟΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› ʜΙͺα΄›κœ± Κα΄α΄œΚ€ α΄‡Κα΄‡κœ± Ιͺα΄›κœ± α΄›α΄‡ΚŸΚŸΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴍᴇ Ιͺ'ᴍ Κ€ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› α΄€Ι΄α΄… Ιͺꜰ Ιͺ, Ιͺ ᴀᴍ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄α΄œΙ’Κœ α΄›Κœα΄‡Ι΄ Ιͺα΄›κœ± α΄€ΚŸΚŸ Κ™α΄‡α΄„α΄€α΄œκœ±...
108K 886 50
as the title suggests, these are a collection of imagines/ one shots featuring harry potter characters. i strongly support reader request and will up...
210 13 15
Book 2 of the Heart like yours series (ALIZEH THOMAS) * (HARRY POTTER SERIES) |Dean Thomas's Daughter| |Sequel to Heart Like Yours | |Post-Golde...
17.8K 409 38
❝𝖢𝗂𝗅𝗅 π—π—π—‚π—Œ π—…π–Ίπ—Œπ— π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹π–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—‹?❞ π–Ίπ—Œπ—„π–Ύπ–½ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 π—‰π—ˆπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹. ❝𝖨𝖿 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 π—Žπ—Œ π—π—ˆ, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 π—π—π—‚π—Œ 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 π—…π–Ίπ—Œπ—...