A normal school... right? (Ho...

By Lennieh0618

Y/n L/n... very simple. Has a simple life. Totally don't have girls that are gonna fight for his attention... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: First day of the School
Chapter 2: Wait, I'm actually Stuck Here?!
Chapter 3: Choosing da roommate
Chapter 4: An interesting conversation
Chapter 5: Jealousy at its finest
Chapter 7: Objective: Survive
Chapter 8: Going home ain't easy
Chapter 9: I sure hope no one kidnaps me... just get over with it
Chapter 10: YO CHILL IT'S NNN!
Chapter 11: A normal day... with drugs
Chapter 12: Gen 6
Chapter 13: Surviving the Christmas Sleepover
Chapter 14: Kimonos
Chapter 15: Fireworks
Chapter 16: Food that has eight legs.
Chapter 1735278"/)("&#%/&": !"T¤(!/&#¤%(/!"&
Chapter 17: Valentine's day (Part 1)
Chapter 18: Banged~(Part 2)
Chapter 19: Data Collection
Chapter: 20128451")!/%("/!
Chapter 20: Summertime! (Part 1)
Hi (not a chapter)
Chapter 21: Summertime! (Part 2)
Boba
Chapter 22: Followed (Part 3)
Chapter 23: Comfort (Part 4)
Chapter 24: Confusion
Chapter 25: Singing in the rain~
Chapter 26: Subway
Chapter 27: Christmas.
Chapter 28: I hate the Cold
Chapter 29: Recovery
Chapter 30: Rivalry
Chapter 31: Workout
Chapter 32: Angry Birds
Chapter 33: Drunk Karaoke
Chapter 34: Vewy Scawy Hawooween
Chapter 35: The NNN
Chapter 37: Psychotic Love
Chapter 36: Unforgettable Memories
Chapter 38: Summer Confessions

Chapter 6: Spooky time

7.9K 217 114
By Lennieh0618

Even more proof it's my driver SO HA!

==========

Today was a day. A day where the scary spooky scary skeleton would rise. A day where Y/n will suffer one of the worst days in his life.

As Y/n was casually watching some youtube and just honestly having a nice time during the fall week.
(In Sweden we have a week off during Halloween)

"Hm... now when I think of it, why is my recommendation just hololive clips and streams..." Y/n thought.

"Oh well, as long as I can-"

The door busted open, revealing Rushia.

"Y/N! It's soon Halloween! Come with me!"

"Can't right now. I took the Covid vaccine." Y/n faked a couch. 

"-_- You know I can sense if you're sick or not."

"Something must be wrong with your powers then-"

"Oi, you're gonna follow me... Right?"

"Perhaps." Y/n yawned. "Anyways, it's soon midnight, why do you even need me? Can't we just do this in the morning?"

"No!" Rushia grabbed Y/n's hand and dragged him out of the bed. "We're gonna go to the graveyard!"

"... The what?"

==========

"Mom come pick me up I'm scared." Y/n was looking around the graveyard that Rushia literally teleported them to.

"Rushia, what is this place?"

"Ah, this is my home." She said proudly. "And all of these graves are my minion."

"Your whot?"

"Minions!" She smiled before she used her necromancer power to summon skeletons from the graves.

"I wanna say something really bad but I'm likely gonna get hit by a loli."

"Huh-?"

"BOO" A ghost appeared Y/n.

He turned around and wasn't even scared one bit. "That's an old-school one that pretty much won't scare anyone."

"Mou..." Rushia took off her disguise as Y/n screamed at the top of his lungs.

"OMAEEE-!" Y/n was punched into a grave.

"uhrgh......"

"Finally." Rushia's eyes glowed.

"I can finally make you mine!"

"NO!" Y/n jumped up from the grave.

"H-Huh?!"

"I CANNOT MAKE ME YOURS, I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN CLAIM MYSELF!"

"W-What are you talking about, Y/n-?!"

"MUAHAHAHAHHAHA-!" Y/n transformed into... oh my fucking god.....................

IS THAT MOTHERFUCKER DIEO!?!?!"

"MUAHAHAHAHA, WHAT IS DEATH TO ME IF I CAN STOP THE TIME?!" Y/n laughed.

"A-Are you Dio?!"

"NO I'M DEIO!!!" Y/n laughed. "TIME FOR YOUR DEATH BOI-"

Everything suddenly turned gray as Rushia looked around confused.

A portal appeared and out came Kronii.

"Eh? Kronii?"

"Hi, Rushia!" Kronii greeted. "I sensed that someone was about to go Dieo mode, everything alright- Oh I see."

She noticed Y/n was about to scream 'za worldo' or something like that.

"Oh well." Kronii walked up to Y/n and kicked him in the nuts before a portal appeared beside her. "Take care of Y/n here."

"Eh?"

Time resumes

"ZA- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

Literally Y/n's nuts:

==========

After Y/n returned with his now nonexistent balls, he finally went to sleep.......... HA, you know what's gonna happen.

As Y/n finally laid down on his bed, the doors busted open.

"WHAT NOW?!- Oh hi."

"Has something happened?" Yagoo asked.

"I was Dieo reversed..."

"Okayy............ anyways, we'll be going home next week, so just mentally prepare yourself." Yagoo said.

"On it." Y/n said. "Now please let me rest."

"Sure thing sunny." He closed the door.

"Don't ever call me that! That sounds like an American dad who's into America." Y/n yelled. "

...

..

.

"I hate life."

Y/n forgot that his clothes were covered in dirt and that he had to wash them later. 

He groaned as he got out of bed and got into the bathroom and changed his clothes before he got out.

"..." Nyanners didn't say anything while she was on the toilet before she slowly closed the bathroom door and locked it.

"Time to have the amazing bed sex called sleeping." Y/n said to himself as he jumped onto his bed and was about to go to sleep until knocking was heard on the door.

"Who is it?!" Y/n yelled. 

"It's me!" Mumei's voice was heard.

"Mumei, why are you here?" Y/n yelled.

"To be with you!" Mumei said through the door.

"Go away, it's literally three in the morning!"

"I wake up at this hour." Mumei was suddenly standing beside Y/n's bed.

"GAH WHAT THE FUC-"

"SHHHHH!!!!" Mumei put her finger on Y/n's mouth. "We don't want to wake up Nyanners.

Meanwhile in the bathroom

"Brhghghgh....." Nyanners was on the floor, blood coming from her nose as a gurgle was heard from her after seeing Y/n's body and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Back with Y/n and Mumei

"Uh... okay..."

Mumei smiled as she tackled Y/n to the bed. "Waah~ It feels so nice hugging you again!"

"Y-Yeah..." Y/n said. 'HOW THE FUCK DO OWLS GROW BOOBS?!'

Mumei just laid there with Y/n, embracing him with her soft feathers and body.

"Hey, Y/n."

"Yeah?" Y/n somehow got out of her chest.

"Can you scratch my chin like before?"

"Like when you were an owl?"

Mumei nodded.

"Well, I don't know if it works now when you're a human now-"

*POOF*

"... I'm not even gonna question that." Y/n picked the owl up onto his palms and began to scratch her chin earning some squeaks from the owl herself.

"I got a question Mumei, if I threw you out of the window, would you still be able to fly?"

"HAAH?!" Mumei said. "I mean- Of course, I would be able to fly, but why would you do it?!"

"Out of curiosity." Y/n shrugged his shoulders. "Anyways can I go to bed please?"

"Hmpf..." She turned her head 180°.

"Mumei, you gotta understand I have to sleep and I can't have a sleeping schedule as an owl." Y/n said.

"Hmpf...... Play games with me then."

"Hm? Sure I can do that, probably tomorrow." Y/n said. "We still have three days left until school starts again."

"Yaaay!" She flew into Y/n's face with the force of a truck.

'I'm not even gonna ask how.'

Y/n picked up the owl before she transformed back and landed on top of Y/n.

"Let's just go back to bed, Mumei."

"Hn." She snuggled closer to Y/n as they both slowly, but surely fell asleep.

...

...

..

.

The bathroom door opened and out came Nyanners that wiped off the blood from her face she then noticed Y/n and Mumei laying there cutely... too cute for any hearts.

"BLERHGH-"

==========

A/N: I really just love how cute Mumei is sometimes and the art especially.

Like this.

-Lenny out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.1K 32
Y/n L/n was once a normal human living in the human world as his life was shitty since he's poor, living in a dump apartment, he was recently fired f...
9K 125 12
this is my first story so sorry in advance if it's a dumpster fire Y/N is sent to a world with strange people and creatures will he survive with the...
17.4K 836 52
Everyone knows about the isekai scenario: someone living a normal life in their world dies or gets magically transported to a whole new world, usuall...
247K 6.4K 37
[ STORY COMPLETED ] A simple, fun, and chaotic story with all types of twists and turns. As you embark on your journey inside Hololive, you will lear...