The Monsters' Favorite

By Mara_xx217

One trial. All it took was one trial to change your relationship between not only the survivors, but the kill... More

Introduction
Fun with Mr. Puddles! Part 1 (The Clown)
Invisible Man VS Thicc Thighs (The Wraith)
Drama at the Ironworks (The Trapper)
A Lesson in Discipline and Self Loathing (The Trapper)
Blackmail Part 1
Blackmail Part 2 (Ghostface and the Wraith)
Just an Interdimensional Good Boy Part One
Just an Interdimensional Good Boy Part Two
"Anything for You..."
The Apple of Many Eyes
The Apple of Many Eyes Part 2
Bath Time!
Make it Stop...
Reawakening Part 1
Reawakening Part 2
Make Up
Façade Broken
His Darling
Carrot
(The) Stick (That Broke Your Jaw)
Allergies
Sweet Boy
Cry Wolf
Acceptance
Tentacles. Just Tentacles.
It Left a Burnt Taste in Your Mouth
Just Talkin About the Weather
A Never Ending Cycle
Special Episode: Their Maiden (The Knight and Guard)

Fun with Mr. Puddles Part 2 Feat. Ghostie! (The Clown and Ghostface)

4.5K 51 3
By Mara_xx217

   It didn't take long for the Clown to sacrifice the remaining survivors in the trial. They tried to put up a fight, but when Jeffery Hawks wants someone dead, they fucking die. The Entity can do with only three sacrifices this round, right? He's always been a diligent killer and deserves to indulge a little for once.

   He has you slung over his shoulder, completely limp and snoring and dead to the world around you. You were drooling all over his Mr. Puddles getup, but it was a small price to pay to have some fun. Once he brings you back to his small caravan, you'll get to see what a good time really is.

   The Clown steps up on to his makeshift home and enters. It's cramp, smells like cheap liquor and piss, and messy as hell, but it's his little shithole, and no one could say otherwise. He tosses your limp body onto the partially broken bed situated in a far corner. You bounce up comically, but don't awaken, just snore and curl in on yourself slightly.

   You look pretty cute, with dried blood and cum on your face. Still topless, but you have those daisy dukes on that show just the right amount of the curve of your ass. He can see a red handprint peeking out from under your partially exposed panties. He gives the fat of your ass a squeeze. Soft and pliable, just how he likes it. Not too much, but more than enough to watch bounce and jiggle when he fucks you silly. He's already hard thinking about it.

   The Clown shuffles over to the vanity sitting against the wall opposite of the bed. He grabs a bottle sitting on it and chugs half of it quickly. He inspects his reflection in the cracked mirror. Looking good, Mr. Puddles! He chuckles to himself. He always did like his alter ego. Thinking of how he face fucked you with this dumb costume on riled him up even more. Maybe he should use him more?

   Click!

   What the-?! The Clown quickly turns around, chucking the bottle towards the unknown sound. Someone's got a lot of nerve coming in his domain..! He's gonna kill them with his bare hands, then fuck you senseless!

   "Woah, there! Not expecting company there, bozo?" A snide, condescending voice remarked. There's only one lil punk that has a camera that would and could sneak up on the Clown like that.

   "What do ya want, Ghostfreak? Can't ya see that I have company?" He gestures to your passed out form, still completely knocked out from the tonic he used earlier.

   "Yeeeah, 'bout that... I saw what you were doing- big fan, by the way- and thought it'd be a good idea to capture it on film! You know, for posterity's sake..." Ghostface holds up both a camera and a camcorder to the Clowns face.

   The Clown gave him a dirty look, though it couldn't be seen under the mascot head. It pissed him off that this stalker freak just waltz up to his place like he owned the joint and just did whatever the fuck he wanted, but...

   "Record it for posterity's sake, eh?" He looked at your helpless, half naked form. He usually doesn't like sharing his toys, especially when they are as slutty and soft as you are, but there was something tantalizing about Ghostface's offer. Taking pictures and recording this encounter would be fun, and he could relive it as many times as he likes... And knowing that this freak has it too, meant that you'd be forever marked as a slut that fucks whatever killer comes her way...

   "...I want copies."

   "'Course! Hell, I'm gonna make copies for every damn person in the Entity's realm! Think it can be a worthwhile enterprise! So, what do ya say?" He jostled the Clowns' side with his elbow. He's really pushing it, but hey, he said that he's gonna have fun, so might as well go all the way, right? And the prospect of your fellow survivors seeing you get railed by a killer and enjoying yourself pretty much sealed the deal. They'll never trust you again. And you'd come crawling back, eventually.

   "Eh, fuck it. Why not? Always wanted to make my own porno, anyways." He shrugged, rolling up the sleeves of his Mr. Puddles getup.

   "Sweet! This is gonna be awesome! I wanna get in on the action, too! But, uh, you get first dibs on whatever, 'course." Ghostface said excitedly, bouncing from foot to foot while clutching his cameras to his chest. Ugh, he's a damn nuisance, but whatever. It'll be interesting sharing you between the two of them. It'll certainly make for entertaining viewing...

   "Ugh, quit actin like a pussy and get yer shit set up already." The Clown growled impatiently. His cock is painfully hard and he wants to fuck you, already. Though, he should grab more of that tonic for when you wake up. Need to keep you all doped up and willing for this to work, after all.

   Ghostface got his tech in order, turning on the camcorder and filming your sleeping face. It was so cute! He couldn't help but to pinch your cheeks. You grumble in protest, but do nothing else. Off to the side, the Clown grabbed another tonic, especially for you. You truly are one lucky girl.

   Setting the bottle on a nearby end table, The Clown pushed you so you were now laying on your back, large breasts now exposed fully.He massages one, then the other, flicking a finger over one of your nipples. You groan groggily. Ghostface makes sure to get a good angle on your face twisting up in arousal and confusion.

   The Clown kept toying with your breasts for a moment, watching your nipples perk up from the stimulation. He slid the elephant head up slightly to take one of your rosy buds in his mouth, sucking and rolling it between his teeth. You arch your back and moan softly in response. A leather clad hand smooths down your thigh, then back up, then down again. You began to shift uncomfortably, becoming sensitive to all the intimate contact. You were beginning to wake up. Perfect.

   A hot, wet tongue licked a stripe from the valley of your breasts to your navel, dipping and swirling circles into your belly button. You squirm and jolt awake suddenly, squeaking from the intense ticklish feeling. Ghostface steps back and makes sure he captures the moment in its entirety.

   You blink, bleary eyed and completely disoriented. Head still reeling from the Clown's drug, you tried to rub the sleep from your eyes with the back of your hand.

   "Well, well! Look who finally decided to wake up and join in on the fun!" A gruff voice barked over you. You had no idea what they were talking about, or who it was, for that matter. Just that your face aches like hell and you feel oddly wet in weird places... Wait, what's that red light..?

   "Here, girly! You look like you could use a drink!" Before you could even contemplate what was being offered, liquid was being poured all over your face. Sputtering and coughing, you tried to cover your face with one of your hands, but it only ended up splashing all over your exposed torso. Still, some got in your mouth (and other orifices) and you suddenly felt deja vu. Didn't this just happen..?

   The bottle was pressed firmly to your lips and you were forced to down the rest of it. It was that familiar sickly sweet taste that burned like cheap alcohol. You partially choke on it, some of the offending liquid gushed out of your nose. Now, that fucking hurts-... Oh. Oh shit. You blink drowsily. Damn, did it just get really hot all the sudden..?

   "Wow, that shit works good! You're gonna have to make me some, at some point!" It's a different voice. Softer. Smoother. Somehow, more predatory. The heat pools between your legs. You begin to squirm.

   "Mmm, is hot..." You mumble, pressing the back of your hand to your forehead. Your skin feels tingly and over sensitive. A gloved hand stroked your cheek. It's cool and you chase the fleeting sensation. Someone overhead you chuckles softly. It makes your skin crawl pleasantly.

   "Feeling good, darlin?" The gruff voice purred. There was pink... A pink elephant... Hey, you remember that! Well, sort of, anyways. It's all a blur, but you remember feeling really good. You want to feel that again. That, and much much more.

   "Mm-Mr. Puddles..? Wha-?" There is laughter above you again. You pout.

   "Holy shit, you're too cute baby~" a voice cooed from the shadows, the hand on your cheek going to pinch it. No, wait. Not in the shadows, just someone wearing dark clothing and a familiar white mask...

   The bed dips dramatically as Mr. Puddles moves to kneel between your legs. You looked down, blankly watching him pull out a knife. It gleams sharply in the dim light of the caravan. It looks rusty.

   "Mmm, knife play. My favorite~" The masked man said, brushing stray locks of hair from your face. He needs to make sure he gets all your wonderful reactions. This is going to be one of his favorite works yet.

   A hole is ripped in the crotch of your pants and your panties, leaving your most intimate bits exposed to the cool air. You shiver, excitement tightening in your core. Hands roughly grip the swell of your hips, hard enough to leave bruises. They pull you down a ways, closer to the pink mascot. Your pussy twitches in anticipation.

   "Hmm~ You work on her down there, I work on her up here?" The squeak of leather fingers entering your mouth turned you on. You started to suck and lick the prodding fingers. You liked  the texture of the leather on your tongue. You imagined what they would feel like in your cunt...

   "Sounds good to me, Ghostfreak." A calloused finger ran up and down your wet slit, causing your hips to buck involuntarily. Your moan was muffled by the fingers fucking your mouth.

   Black leather chased the slippery appendage in your mouth, rolling it between long, slender fingers that occasionally reached down past your gag reflex, practically throat fucking you. You gag and drool all over them.

   Between your legs, a finger dips into your wet folds, toying with your entrance. Teasing you. You moan loudly, desperately needing more stimulation. Legs trembling, you spread them further, trying to encourage more contact.

   You look up into the camcorder Ghostface has trained on your face. You aren't sure what's happening anymore, but you feel good and seeing that camera makes you even hornier. You don't know why, but you want to put on a good show and please the two men fondling you. Finally, you get to be the good slut you always wanted to be. The thought makes you giddy.

   You paw at the tent in Ghostface's pants. You really want a hard cock in your mouth, right now. He chuckled lowly and loosens his belt, allowing you to free his cock. It practically smacks you in the nose, allowing you to inhale his natural musk. You bury your face in it. The smell makes your mouth water and your head spin. Running his hand through your hair, Ghostface guides your face against his dick, poking the tip against your lips. You hungrily open your mouth and stick your tongue out, allowing him to set the pace to his liking. It's deep, rough, and fast. Just how you like it.

   A rough hand squeezed the fat of your thigh as a finger slowly fucked your twitching cunt. It was thick and textured and it dragged against you deliciously. It's been too long since you've been fucked... A sharp slap to your thigh makes you cry out, the cock in your mouth causing you to choke on it. Tears prick your eyes. Ghostface coos about how adorable you are with a mouth full of dick and eyes full of tears. You squeeze the finger inside your pussy. A second one was added in response. You rock your hips against them. You feel so warm it's unbearable.

   Ghostface makes sure to divide his attention between filming him face fucking you and the Clown fingering you. Your reactions were too perfect. If only he had multiple camcorders... He grabs the camera and hands it to the Clown. "Here, why not-nggh!- take a few pics?" He suggested, plunging his cock as deep down your throat as humanly possible. He was genuinely impressed with how deep you could take it. Ghostface gave you a playful slap on the cheek as you struggled to breathe.

   "Hnn, good idea." The Clown took a few artsy photos of you choking on Ghostface's cock, making sure to get your tear, snot, and spit covered face in every shot. There is still crusty blood in and around your nose. It only adds to the beauty of the photos. He also took a few of him fingering your pussy, admiring how you visibly gripped his fingers tightly. Your probably gonna be the best fuck of his life, and he's gonna have it all on video. He sets the camera to the side and focuses on getting you off. Normally, he wouldn't care about prep, but you're a special catch. You are a treat that needs to be savored accordingly.

   It doesn't take much to finish you off. You're hypersensitive, and the drug that the Clown forced you to drink only hightened your senses, causing every little rub, bump, and nudge in and around your pussy to cause you to see stars. Having two thick fingers knuckle deep in you sopping wet cunt while being face fucked was too much. Too intense. You're going to cum. You're going to cum really fucking hard! Oh, oh shit-!

   With a muffled groan, you came. Hard. You nearly go cross eyed as you felt your orgasm wash over you. The cock in your mouth was removed, allowing you to finally catch your breath while also moaning freely. Your legs shook violently as the fingers inside of you coaxed you through your high. You lay back, mouth agape and staring at the ceiling. It was the most intense orgasm you've ever had. You were panting heavily, desperately trying to catch your breath. Ghostface gets a good shot of your cunt twitching around the Clown's fingers.

   "Come on! Let's switch!" Ghostface giggled, manically hopping from foot to foot. "I wanna do something... interesting~" He takes out his hunting knife, showing it excitedly to his co conspirator. "Won't put my cock in her or anything, just wanna play with her a bit."

   The Clown shrugged. "Sure, go for it. Just don't kill 'er. Won't be any fun if the Entity takes her away." Ghostface jumps up excitedly, shuffling out of the way so the Clown can take his place near your face, cock already rubbing your cheek. The camcorder is traded off so Ghostface has two free hands. You shudder slightly. Ghostface hops onto the bed and crawls between your legs, caressing your thighs with his gloves fingers. They tremble uncontrollably.

   The smooth texture of leather glides over your sensitive folds, gathering your slick on his fingers. He admires the way it shines on his gloves. Circling your entrance, he inserts two fingers to the knuckle, causing you to gasp and lurch forward slightly. A thick dick is shoved into your mouth, already causing you to gag slightly. You vaguely remember the taste of it.

   It was difficult to keep up with both the fingers pumping in and out of you and the cock currently fucking your throat. The tempo of both quickly picked up, causing you to go slightly crossed eyed. You could barely breathe out of your nose from how much it was swollen and clotted with dried blood and cum. You attempt to gasp for air every time the cock was pulled from your mouth, but once you do, it's shoved deeper in, causing you to choke and splutter. The fingers inside you were deep enough to bump your cervix and they hooked harshly on your sweet spot. You reflexively kick out, flailing and trying to push the pink mascot off your face. It only made the two killers laugh and go even harder. You try to scream, but it only comes out as an awkward, wet throat noise. You squeeze your eyes shut. It's beginning to become too much!

   Without warning, both the two fingers in your aching cunt and the dick in your mouth are yanked out with a wet pop! You jump at the sudden actions, whining at the loss fullness in both your aching holes. You feel so damn hot, it's painful. Something needs to happen, or else you're either gonna go crazy or die.

   Something cool grazed your thigh. Jumping slightly, you sit up enough to look down at the masked killer between your legs. Ghostface is lightly grazing your thick thigh with the tip of his blade, causing you to shiver. He presses down just enough so you can really feel it. You bite back a moan.

   "You wanna feel real good, babe?" The blade dances across your skin, light enough not to break the skin but just hard enough to leave a light, red trail in its wake. Shit, you do wanna feel good...

   You nod repeatedly, focusing solely on the dark eyes of the masked killer before you. You don't really notice how the camcorder is trained perfectly on the two of you, capturing the moment perfectly.

   Ghostface leans forward. "Yeah? Tell me, babe. Tell me how good you wanna feel." He purred, pressing down enough to break skin. The sting goes straight between your legs, making you groan.

   "I-I wanna feel real good! I want you t-to fuck me hard! I wanna be f-filled with c-c-cum a-and, an-nd-!" You find speaking difficult. Your jaw is stiff and aches, and the throbbing between your legs is almost unbearable. You can't think straight, and just wish you were being spit roasted at this point so you don't have to think anymore. Your mind is muddled and you feel like something isn't quite right but you don't really care to find out why. You just want to feel good.

   Ghostface chuckles, moving his mask to the side slightly, revealing his mouth. He leans forward and kisses you, not giving you much time to react before his tongue is in your mouth. Your eyes flutter shut, kissing back clumsily. There was too much teeth and he was being aggressive and selfish with how he dominated your mouth, but you don't care. When was the last time you were kissed ? You can't remember...

   Your legs stung from the marks he was leaving with his knife. A little nick here. A long line there. A deeper poke here. All over your thighs, and then they moved to your navel, then to your chest. Little cut and deeper lines crisscrossed your body, leaving tiny droplets of red here, there, everywhere. It was exciting. You didn't know if he was going to kill you or not. You wouldn't necessarily mind if he did. He broke off the kiss, both of you panting slightly from loss of air. He looked into your dazed eyes and smirked. He repositioned his mask and went to stand up. You watch him absentmindedly. You are really horny, now...

   "She's all yours, big guy!" Ghostface chirped, patting the Clown on the shoulder. The Clown scoffed.

   "Quit actin like we're pals, cause we ain't." He shoved the camcorder back into Ghostface's hands. He pouts a little and mutters a soft rude under his breath.

   A rough hand grabs your ankle and pulls you toward the edge of the bed. Fingers rub your sensitive bundle of nerves at an uneven pace. You twitch.

   "So, girly, ya ready for my cock?" Something deep inside of you twitches.

   "Mmm, yeah... I want it..." You moan, wiggling your hips from side to side.

   "Heh heh, say 'I want Mr. Puddles to fuck my pussy.'" Both the killers giggle like immature children. The obnoxious pink elephant costume was too much to take seriously. And there was something entertaining about fucking such a hottie in a ridiculous outfit. He bet it would make good viewing after the fact.

   You squirm a little, feeling embarrassed about the request. But you really need to be fucked, and your arousal triumphs over your dignity. "I-I... want M-Mr. P-P-Puddles to fuck m-my pussy..." You mumble softly. For some reason, you just became hyper aware that he was, indeed, wearing a bright pink elephant costume. You couldn't look at him. Why is that bothering you now?

  "Eh? Come on, darlin! Speak up so we can both hear you!" Ghostface tries to conceal his laughter, but fails miserably. You shrink down into the bed, hiding your face in your hair. "Say, 'Mr. Puddles, please fuck my slutty little pussy!'"

   Tears began to sting your eyes. You sniffle, trying to ignore the twisting of your stomach. This is probably the most embarrassing thing someone has ever asked of you. You take a deep breath, but falter, unsure if you could really do it.

   "Oh, well, if yer not gonna say it, then I guess I won't do it after all..." Fingers stopped rubbing your clit and he got up like he actually was going to stop. You quickly sit up. Shit! No, wait..!

   "W-wait! I-I want Mr. Puddles to fuck me! I need Mr. Puddkes to fuck me! P-please..! Make me your slut! I want you to fill me w-with your cum! So p-please, fuck my slutty little pussy Mr. Puddles... please..?" You squeak out the final line, embarrassed beyond believe and really fucking horny. You didn't think you'd be turned on by being humiliated but hey, you guess you learn something new every day.

   Both the men roar with laughter. The Clown is nearly in tears, a coughing fit breaking up his laughter. Ghostface is almost on the ground pissing himself laughing. Yeah, this is gonna be his favorite work yet.

   "That's all you had to say, baby girl!" Your hips are grabbed and yanked forward. A thick, veiny cock is shoved inside of you with no warning. You scream loudly.

   It's way too big for you. Despite all the prep that was done to you, you feel like you're about to tear. You gasp for air as tears stream down your face. It's so deep, you can feel it hit your stomach. The pace is brutally fast to the point that you can't even begin to keep up with it. You struggle for air in between thrusts, finally sobering up from the Clown's horrible concoction. What the fuck are you even doing? Why did you think this was a good idea..?

   Your entire body bounces violently with each harsh thrust, the grip on your hips sure to leave bruises. If you're even left alive long enough for them to form. A partially gloved hand grabs your breast, squeezing it tightly. You screw your eyes shut and try to muffle your cries behind your hands. Your nipple is pinched and twisted hard. Your attempt to squirm away in vain.

   "You look beautiful jiggling and bouncing around like that, babe! You're gonna have a real future in this biz once we're done with this vid!" Ghostface laughed, zeroing in on your pained expression. Wait, did he say vid? When they're done with this vid... What? What the fuck?!

   Your eyes snap open as you looked at Ghostface and yes, that is a camera and he's been recording all of this how the fuck did you not notice what the fu-

   You don't have time to contemplate what is happening to you anymore. Somehow, the Clown is going even faster and deeper than he was before. You feel sick. Fucking sick. The bulbous head of his cock is slamming into your cervix, almost dragging your uterus along with it. Or so it feels. It hurts like hell and you're sure that there is a bulge in your gut from the enormous cock ravaging your insides and you feel like your going to fucking cum oh shit oh fuck nonononono-!

   Black stars blot your vision as you feel your climax rush over you. A large hand presses sharply against the dick shaped bump on your lower abdomen. The Clown's thrusts are becoming erratic and his cock is throbbing against your convulsing walls. You thrash wildly at the feeling of being too fucking full, of the unbearable pressure inside your pussy that feels like it's going to split it in half oh my fucking God I'm going to die fuck fuck fuckfuckfuckfuck-

   Your legs are thrown over broad shoulders, knees practically touching your chest as the large killer completely pins you under his hefty body. It's cramped, bordering on painful how your muscles are stretched to the limit with his gross gut on you, and his cock is peeking into your womb- OH FUCK IT HURTS FUCK I'M STILL CUMMING NONONONONONO- It's painful how the tip of his cock tears open your cervix. Nothing should ever be that deep, but it's going deeper still. You can't get away, no matter how much you struggle or cry or beg. It hurts, you feel sick, you feel like you're going to die, and yet... You can't stop cumming...

   The Clown couldn't last long with how tight you were gripping him. You asked nicely for Mr. Puddles to cum in you, and he believes that all good little girls should get what they want. He wraps a broad hand around your throat and squeezes. Your pussy grips him even harder, like the good little slut you are. "Alright, baby girl. Here-nggh- it comes~" He pants, eating up how red you're getting from arousal and lack of air. God damn, you look so cute while you're getting your brains fucked out. Maybe he can find a way to keep you when this is all over? You try to push him off with weak arms, but you're completely at the large man's mercy and he rushes to reach his climax. The hand around your neck tightens, and you begin to black out. 

   You barely hear the sudden shout of the Clown as he reaches his end. You certainly felt it, however. Hot, thick cum gushes inside your deepest point. It feels wrong. Disgusting. Burns. You feel like you're going to vomit. Pass out. Die from asphyxiation. God help you, because you milk that killer's cock for all its worth, and cum once again, yourself. Clear fluid trickles from around the Clowns cock, staining his already ruined costume. He laughs. He coughs. He releases your neck, allowing you to take a much needed breath. He grabs you and sets you on his lap. You rest your head on his shoulder, weak and overstimulated. His cock is slowly pulled from your ruined cunt. And slammed back in, hard.

   It all begins to blur together. You no longer can keep up with the brutal fucking you're subjected too. The Clown doesn't slow even a little, despite having just cummed. His cum lubricates your already soaking wet pussy even more, aiding in making you more receptive to his dick. The noises your pussy is making are obscene. You would be mortified, but you feel so damn overwhelmed and good that you couldn't care less. Every few thrusts, you orgasm. You really don't want to feel good anymore. It hurts every time you cum, but you can't stop. You're not sure if it hurts to feel good, or that hurting is what is making you feel good, anymore. You just want it to be over...

   While your pussy is ravaged, you feel something smooth prod at your ass. Turning your head, your body bouncing wildly on the Clown's cock, you see Ghostface circling your puckered hole with a finger. Oh God... Please, no... don't... I can't... You beg to something, anything, hell, to the fucking Entity, for this to stop. You're gonna seriously be fucked to death at this point. You try to open your mouth and plead with the stalker to have mercy on you. That you can't take anymore. That you'll literally do anything else, just not that. Anything else but that. Before you can get even a single syllable out, a silver blade is shoved in your open mouth, causing you to freeze. It's pressed flat against your tongue and you can taste a familiar metallic twang. The two killers laugh at your deer in the headlights reaction.

   "She musta really love that blade of yers, Ghostfreak! Her pussy's squeezin me even harder, now!" The Clown laughed, slapping you on the ass. Hard. You nearly bite down on the knife in your mouth. Nearly. You began to hyperventilate through your open mouth, tears flowing freely down your face. The finger at your ass presses in slowly. You try to clench and keep it out, but it's no use. You're going to get gangbanged whether you want it or not. You can either submit and just wait for it to be over, or fight it and get absolutely brutalized by the two killers. It wasn't a real debate. You went with the former.

   You go limp, relaxing as much as you possibly could, given the circumstances. Something was said about you being a good girl or whatever, but you didn't listen. You just turned your ears off. It'll be over soon. They'll kill me and it'll all be over... One finger, then two, then three were added, moving in time with the Clown's thrusts. It hurts, stretching you more than you've ever been stretched before, but is easy to ignore. The cock that was pressed to your loosened hole, however, not so much.

   It's shoved in with no warning and caused you to scream at the top of your lungs. You thought you were full, before, but oh how wrong you were. Ghostface may not be as ridiculously thick as the Clown, but God damn it was deep and you're sure you're bleeding. There was no coordination between the two killers. They both moved how they liked, as deep as they liked, and as fast as they liked. The blade in your mouth is pressed against the inside of your cheek, poking and grazing it with each wild, uneven thrust. You cried. You screamed. You came. They laughed. They called you horrible names. They slapped, bit, and cut you. They filmed you. You screamed and screamed, and screamed until you were hoarse and could barely make a sound. You could feel those two cocks rubbing against one another against your thin walls. You hate how good it makes you feel. How the knife you're licking and sucking on like a third cock is making you drool. You hate that you like how they call you a slut. A filthy whore. Daddy's good girl. Their personal little cum dump. It makes you squeeze their cocks and moan for more. More!

   The two killers fuck you, and cum in you, and fuck you, and cum in you. Again, and again, and again. You lost track of how many loads you took over the course of this threesome, though you weren't exactly keeping score. You felt bloated and disgusting from all the cum that dripped from your pussy and ass with each thrust. You moan for more. Moan for Daddy's cum. Moan for Mr. Puddles to pleasepleaseplease fill you with his cum and impregnate you! "F-Fu-uck m-m-me-e-e ha-a-arde-e-er-r-r..!" They obliged you, of course. Laughing and hollering and praising you for being their good slut. You smile. You're good. So good...

   Positions are changed. Photos are taken and you pose and smile and look so damn cute and happy, covered in cum and blood and dick. You hope that you get to watch the finished product. You bet it's gonna be the best porno anyone's ever seen. You're spit roasted, You have two cocks jammed in the same hole. You're bathed in cum. Sticky. Ruined. You're fucking ruined. No one will want you now. Hell, you won't want anyone else, anymore. No one will be able to make you feel like this. You're forever marked as a slut that will fuck the monsters that has not only murdered her countless times, but murdered her friends, too. The other survivors may never completely know the truth, but you will. And so will the other killers. And you'll never live that shame down. Ghostface will make sure of that.

   They use you until they grew spent and bored. Ghostface wanted to kill you, but the Clown suggested that they should just throw you out of the realm. Let you be found by someone, or something else. "Now, that's a good idea! Why didn't I think of that!" The Clown rolled his eyes. God, he can't stand that freak. But, he certainly had fun, so he can't complain too much, he supposed. Your battered, cum-stained body is hauled out of the Clown's caravan. He was just going to toss you outside the boundary of his realm, when he realized that the trial hadn't technically ended, yet. He smirks. Finding the hatch, he tosses your limp body into it. It closes and the match is finally over. He doesn't know what's going to happen to you on the other side, and he really doesn't care. All he hopes is that you remember this trial as fondly as he will.

   "Hey, Ghostfreak! When's the porno gonna be ready?"

   "Before you know it, partner."

   "Yer really fuckin pushin it..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 265 20
With your parents pushing you out of the door, getting you ready for the real world, you are in for a surprise. Just a few months after college and a...
422 104 39
At times,we feel love is the most beautiful feeling,yet we fail to see the lingering danger!!! You can't escape your fate, whatever you try and howe...
124K 3.9K 42
{Y/N} wakes up in the middle of the woods, surrounded by a thick mysterious fog after a car crash that should've been fatal. But she felt not a singl...
22.7K 848 79
For Olivia, life had been pretty hard growing up, countless disappointments and a broken family, everything had gone down hill for her when her fathe...