Jealousy, Jealousy

De dendodda1

I'm so sick of myself... Mais

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE

TWENTY THREE

13.2K 479 658
De dendodda1

I think I'm in love, but I'm still a thug...

(Ik I skip time too much, imma quit after this)

Dani POV - weeks later

It's lunch right now, and everybody is eating this nasty ass food and taking phone calls.

So a bitch is in jail. How nice...

I've barely ate anything since I was here, not just because the food is horrible but I also don't have an appetite.

It's dirty as hell in the cells. It's cold, and lonely, and concealing. I'm basically rotting away in here.

The women in here are big, buff, and scary. Almost all of them are older then me and some of them look like they want to hurt me.

At least, I have a cell to myself.

I've been in here for some weeks and I've witnessed two people get murdered over nothing.

Yesterday, this lady got jumped and beat to death because she stole somebody's lunch.

She was gigantic. Like my 600 lb life gigantic..

And when I took a shower one day, I saw a lady get shanked but luckily she lived.

This whole place is just a hell hole.

I'm low key traumatized after what happened with Pop. I'm still the same person in my head but I'm not the same on the outside.

I haven't spoken to anybody in person since Von and Demi came.

I couldn't look Demi in the eyes and tell her what happened because I know she would blame me.

But who cares what she thinks? It was an accident-

"Baker!" one of the officers called from across the room, "you got a phone call."

I got up from the table and walked over to the phone, picking it up.

"Hello?"

"How you doing in there, ma?" Von said on the other end.

"I'm making it. Barely though."

"Ain't nobody in there fucking with you, is they?"

"No, I'm good Von. How's Demi?"

"I ain't heard from her since we visited you. She left my house and never came back," he explained.

I hope she's okay-

"So how's shit been going with you and your broke down ass family?"

"Oh you got jokes huh?" He laughed, "I ain't even talked to Asian. I been busy. Plus, she only hit me up when she need some money or she need a ride."

"What a shocker," I said sarcastically.

"Aight, you got a whole lot of jokes today goofy. I can't wait til I see your ass," he chuckled.

Who knows how long that'll be?

"I bet you can't wait, Mr I love you," I joked.

I heard him laugh and kiss his teeth.

"I knew you was gon use that shit against me. I ain't even mean to say that shit, but I'm glad I did though," he said.

Aww, that's so sweet-

"Nigga pass the phone," I heard somebody say.

"Wassup Dani. I hope you not in there bumping coochies with nobody," Booka joked, making me laugh.

"They got roaches in there?" Memo asked.

"Nigga she in jail. They most definitely have roaches," Durk said.

"Give me the phone back, gang," Von groaned.

"We not done talking. Put it on speaker," Booka said.

"I heard Von told you he loved you. How cute is that," Durk dragged with everybody saying awe in the background.

"Y'all are lame."

"So fucking lame," Von added, "Y'all always wanna do this shit when I'm on the phone.

"Baker, your times up. Time to go back to your cell," the officer interrupted.

"Alright y'all, I gotta go. I'll talk to y'all later."

"Aight ma, I'll see you soon," he said.

I hung up the phone and walked back to my cell.

"Move faster," the guard nudged me with her stick.

Hit that bitch back...

No, we're gonna be in here longer if we do that. Just do as she says.

I walked into my cell and the door slammed behind me, automatically locking.

I laid against the cold steel and got lost in thought before I fell asleep.

———

"Wake up," I heard someone say, shaking me.

I fluttered my eyes open and there was a guard standing over me.

"Get your stuff. Your going home," he told me.

Huh?

"Why?"

Why are you asking why? This is a good thing...

"They didn't have any evidence of you doing anything and someone slid in some extra cash to let you out," he explained.

If they didn't have any evidence then they shouldn't have even been able to bring me here. But they sent the white cops to the house and you know how they can be.

Racist-

I grabbed my things and followed him out the cell. He led me to a room where he gave me the clothes I got arrested in.

I put those on and we walked out to the front. They made me sign a few papers before they let me leave.

It felt so good to breathe in fresh air again. All of those musty ass people in there.

"You missed me?" I heard to my right.

I looked over and Von was standing there with a cheesy smile on his face.

I never thought I'd be happy to see this man-

"Can I get a hug?" He smiled.

I walked over to him-

Girl you ran...

I ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug I'd ever given anybody. He picked me up and kissed my cheek as I enjoyed his presence.

"Damn nigga, we want to give hugs too, the fuck?" Booka interrupted.

"You always killing the vibe," Von said, putting me down.

Durk and Booka both hugged me at the same time, practically squishing me.

"Let her breathe damn," Von mugged.

They let me go and Memo gave me a little side hug.

"So since it's your first night out, we should go to the strip club," Booka suggested.

"Um, y'all can go to the strip club, but I really just wanna take a hot shower and go to sleep."

"So lame. You don't wanna throw stacks at thick bitches?" Durk asked.

"You better not let India hear you say that shit," Memo laughed with Durk waving him off.

"Come on, so I can drop you niggas off," Von said as we all got in the car.

Von was in the drivers seat, I was in the passenger seat, and the rest of the guys got in the back.

"You act like you sick of us or something," Booka mugged.

"He's not sick of his baby Durk. Right, Vonnie Pooh?" Durk joked, rubbing Von's chest.

"Get your nasty ass off of me," Von shoved.

"I ain't want your ugly ass anyways," Durk shrugged.

"Since you back out Dani, it's time to start for you to start pimping like us," Booka said.

"Exactly, and remember Dani. Only fuck with good looking niggas like me. When you give an ugly nigga a chance, they think they rule the world," Durk said.

"Take Von for example. Bitches only fuck with him cause he got dreads and big lips," Booka joined.

"Exactly. Bitches nowadays be lying, talking about his legs sexy," Memo continued, "one kick and then bitches broke."

"Y'all some hating ass niggas," Von laughed.

"Dani think I'm sexy though," he added, looking over at me licking his lips.

Don't be looking at me like that-

"Ok eww. Rule number two," Durk continued, "when life gives you lemons, squeeze them in that niggas eyes."

"Imagine a bitch squeezing lemons in your big ass eyes, we know that shit gon burn," Memo laughed.

"Your bitch love my eyes though. She say they my best feature," Durk joked.

"Get the fuck out my car," Von said pulling into Durk's driveway.

"Alright gang, we'll fuck with you," Booka said as they all got out the car.

Von pulled out the driveway and made a left turn.

"Am I allowed to go home yet?"

"Nah, they still investigating the scene," Von answered.

"So where am I supposed to go?"

"Where you think I'm taking you Dani?"

A few turns later we were at Von's. We got out the car and he unlocked the door, letting me walk in first.

"You hungry, ma?" he asked.

"Yeah, I could eat."

"Good, because I set out something for you to cook," he smirked making me laugh.

I missed him, not gonna lie-

"Alright, you know how to make these?" he asked, holding up some lamb chops.

"Have you ever even had these?"

"Nah, but they looked raw so I bought em," he shrugged.

"I can probably whip these up real quick," I said grabbing them from him as he sat at the island.

I opened the pack and washed the meat off in cold water with Von watching me.

"So how was jail, lil foe nem?" he smiled, trying to make conversation.

"Horrible. It's cold and dark and ghetto and-

"I know all that, I've been there before," he interrupted.

So why'd you ask me?

"You are aggravating."

"But you missed me though," he smirked.

"I honestly did. I'm surprised this place is even clean," I said as I seasoned the meat and heated up a pan.

I went in the pantry and grabbed some potatoes. I wrapped them in foil and put them in the oven.

"Don't be saying that shit like I'm a dirty ass nigga," he mugged.

"You are though. I need to check your back and make sure that pimple didn't come back. When was the last time you showered?"

"Two days ago," he answered. I stared at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Maybe three," he mumbled, making me laugh.

His phone dung three times in a row. He picked it up and sighed reading the message, before he sat it back down.

"Who was that?"

"Nobody important. I'm sick of these hoes man," he groaned.

"Maybe you shouldn't have so many."

"I don't even have that many. Only like three," he shrugged, "them bitches just be wanting money though. Or dick."

"Aren't you sick of hoes? Why don't you just find you a nice girl and settle down?"

I flipped the meat over and took the potatoes out of the oven.

"It ain't too many nice girls out here anymore. They all be eaters," he said.

"Listen, women are like butterflies. Very pretty and hard to catch. Where as hoes are like roaches, at everybody house, annoying as fuck, and easy to smash."

He sat there and gave me a confused look.

"I'm lost," he admitted.

"The point is, it takes time to find the one for you. Your gonna run into a lot of hoes but you'll find the right one eventually."

I made him a plate and sat it in front of him.

"And you can always call me if you need advice or anything. Your like my slow ass best friend. I gotta look out for you."

He chuckled and looked up at me.

"What if I wanna be more than friends?" he asked.

Huh?

"Umm-

He grabbed me by my waist and smashed his lips into mine.

Here we go with this shit again-

________________________________

I hope y'all doing good!

Number 7 cause my nigga keep bullshitting🚩

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

25.3K 1.1K 21
" I got a habit and I like that you don't judge me And it's so fucked up that I'm glad to be a junkie"
90.1K 4.5K 12
she got me up all night, down and out with these love songs
4K 134 16
๐€ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐•๐จ๐ง ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ.