Starter Squad (With Pikachu)

By Usapyon645

Follow Pikachu, Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle as they journey through the world of Pokémon on a quest f... More

A Wild Encounter
Showdown at Viridian
The Caterpie Ambush
Charmander Gets Punched in the Face
The Forest King
Fight Fire with Fire
Updated Cover
Ooo Look At Me I'm A Big Scary Ghost
The Lizard Slayer
The Legend of Blue Shell Man Guy
Hiatus

Choose A Starter!

521 5 1
By Usapyon645

[The episode begins with Red in Professor Oak's lab deciding on what starter Pokémon he should get, then it shows Squirtle, Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Pikachu]

Charmander: Come on, kid! (Camera-Red's POV he gazes upon Charmander) Pick me! I breathe fire!

Squirtle: That's a lie. He only knows scratch. (Annoyed, Charmander proceeds to scratch Squirtle in the eyes.) MY EYES! AUGGHH! AAAHHUUH!!!

[Squirtle screaming]

Pikachu: And I can make electricity. Very helpful!

Bulbasaur: Hey! Hey kid! Ddeeuh Check out what I can do! (shakes) Gyyahh! (sprouts vines) Ehh? Ehhhhh?

Charmander: Yeah, no one cares. Look at your options, kid! Which one of us is gonna win a battle? (points at Squirtle trying to take pain away) What's this guy gonna do? Squirt water? Yeah. Great. That's that's useful.

Squirtle: IT HURTS SO MUCH! AAUHAGH!

Charmander: (Points at Bulbasaur trying to know how to use his vines) And then there's this...thing. I don't even know what it is. Some kind of vegetable, I
guess?

Bulbasaur: How do I put them back in?

Charmander: there's this...Rat. (Presents himself proudly) And then there's the walking flamethrower. Which one do you bring to a battle? The choice is obvious.

Pikachu: Yeah, Me!

Squirtle: Don't listen to them! The first gym is rock type. You'll get killed if you pick Charmander or Pikachu. I, on the other hand, double as a flotation device in the event of an emergency.

Charmander: Wow. That has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard you say.

[Red picks Squirtle, picking him up]

Charmander and Pikachu: Hey what!?

Squirtle: Now that's more like it! (Red turns and walks away with his starter.) Have fun sitting in the lab for the rest of your lives, suckers!

[The door closes.]

Charmander: DAW, COME ON!

Pikachu: Dyuh...I can't believe this.

Bulbasaur: Uh, hey, guys, could you, uh, help me out over here? I...I really don't know what to do with these. (Charmander sets Bulbasaur's left vine on fire) AHH! AAAHHH!

[Later that day...]

[In the Pewter City Gym, Squirtle is seen facing Geodude]

Squirtle: Hoh! You want a piece a' me!? You want a piece of this!? You're goin' down!

[Squirtle uses Bubble on Geodude, which just pops on his face]

Squirtle: Yeah! How do you like me now!? How do you like me- (gets punched by Geodude) AAuGHhhuuoOHH!

[Squirtle flys off the screen]

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

635 139 18
Wilfride Beth Carter, a being known as a Keeper is lost in an alternate world, where she encounters these bizarre and yet endearing creatures and has...
72 3 7
Follow the story of Ben, Mick, and Lily as they start their journeys as rookie Pokémon trainers in Kanto and make new friends, help Pokémon and peopl...
8.7K 277 23
This is the story of a young boy named Marshall, a newly turned ten-year-old boy from Pallet Town. Follow him on his journey through the Kanto Regi...