𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐧 ✓

By TheEnigmaticJesse

- They were lethal in a battle, but around each other they melted. "Are you wet for me? Is your sweet pussy... More

Meet The Characters
Vanilla Girls.
Yes Sir.
A Taste Of What's To Come.
My Good Little Slut.
Get On Top.
"Oh Honey, I Don't Lose."
Italian Sausages & Russian Pricks
"Well Your Mouth Still Works"
"What's A Girl Going To Do?"
"I'm Full Of Bad Decisions"
"That Bastard"
"What If"
"Like Father, Like Son? "
Losing You
Goodbyes
"Being Loved Is Overrated"
Hello Satan
Dante's Inferno
Reunited
Breathless
Dirty Laundry
90's TV Show
Monster
Devil Incarnate
I'm Not That Short
"Do It Then"
"I'm A Freaking God"
Baby Diapers & A Piece Of Cake
XXX
On All Fours
Forever In Your Eyes
"No Rain, No Flowers"

Daddy Dante

11.5K 190 61
By TheEnigmaticJesse

“Jesus just let me put a bullet between Pedro’s eyes and end this once and for all.” Dante proclaims before pouring himself a shot of whiskey.

“If it comes to that I will be the one to kill him, he’s put my family through enough and I don’t want your hands to be stained with his murder.” Matias states.

“I need to call Gisele and check up on Alessio.” Athena interrupts the men’s conversation.

“There’s no need for that.”

“What?” Just as these words left Athena’s mouth, Dante’s doorbell rang.

Answer the door for me princess.” Dante commanded as he smacked Athena against the ass.

“Hi, sorry we’re late but did you really have to send this Russian jerk to fetch us?” 

To Athena’s surprise stood Gisele with Alessio peacefully asleep in his baby stroller and Hendrik with exasperate look upon his face.

“If you’d let me help with the baby we would have gotten here faster.” Hendrik argues.

“I don’t know nor trust you. Do you really think I’d put Alessio’s life in your hands?”

Gisele and Hendrik continue to argue while Athena picks up Alessio and gently rocks him in her arms.

“God, he’s perfect.” Dante states as he steps beside Athena and gazes upon the baby in her arms.

“Would you like to hold him?”

Dante gently nods and Athena places the baby in his hands before stepping back and admiring the two most important people in her life. Dante cooed at Alessio who seemed to make himself comfortable in the arms that held him.

“I promise as long as I’m breathing that no harm will come to you or your mother. I’m going to love you and give you everything you need in life to be happy.” Dante whispered before gently placing a kiss on Alessio’s head and putting him back in his stroller.

On the other side of the room, Matias and Romulus had being watching Dante’s first meeting of Alessio quite carefully.

“Alessio didn’t even fuss in Dante’s arms, it’s as almost as if they have a special bond.” Romulus insinuated.

“Keep your voice down.” Matias mumbled.

“You switched the paternity test results, it’s time you tell them the truth.”

“Athena had just lost Alessandro and by making her believe Alessio was his, some part of him stayed alive with her and that’s what she needed.”

“And what about Dante? He deserves to know he’s a father, Athena wasn't on her period after all.”

“Let me handle this okay, I’m still the head of this family.”

“Don’t go patriarchal on me, I will do what is right for my sister and nephew. You have 3 days to tell them the truth or else I will.”

“What’s going on here? You guys seem intense.” Athena walks up to her father and brother whilst Dante deals with the tension between Hendrik and Gisele.

“We’re dreading going back to the hotel and seeing Adrianna. Did Dante fill you in on your living arrangements?”

“Eh, yeah. Alessio will stay in the spare room here and Gisele has the suite below us although if she and Hendrik keep going at each other she might not need it.”

“There’s so much chemistry between them yet they’re blind to it.”

“That’s how the greatest love stories start off. We need to go now angel, are you clear on the plan?”

“I am papa, don’t worry.”

After saying goodbye to her father and brother, Athena excused herself to the bathroom for a minute.

“What happened to the rest of our company? I hardly had the chance to catch up with Hendrik.” Athena questions as she emerges back into the living room.

“I sent them away and Alessio is spending the night with Gisele, so I can have you all to myself.” Dante whispered the last part in Athena’s ear as he gently grazed his fingers against her shoulder, trailing a soft touch down her arm.

“I missed you and need to get reacquainted with every inch of your body, inside and out. I need to feel your cool skin against my burning touch. I crave to hear your moans and cries as I’m deep inside of you. You have my attention Athena, question is what are you going to do with it.” Dante seductively growls as he kisses Athena’s neck before stepping back and studying her reaction.

Athena’s p.o.v

Within moments I found myself naked on Dante’s bed on all fours, my ass propped up giving him the perfect vantage point. Coconut and honey scented oil dripped down my back as my mind raced trying to prepare my body for his impending thrusts.

A cool sensation tickled along my spine all the way to my ass, at this point all I could hear was Dante’s breathing over my heart ringing in my ears. A stinging pain suddenly awoke my senses as electricity ran through my body.

I closed my eyes tightly and whimpered slightly which caused Dante to let out a grunt of pleasure and smack me again with his leather whip. Each of my moans were greeted with a smack on the most tender parts of my body until I was conditioned to bite my tongue and be his good girl.

The tassels of his whip was now against my cunt, slowly moving against it as my back arched giving him more access to my body. Dante now gently tapped his whip against my cunt, this was nothing compared to pounding of his wood inside of me. He proceeded to grab the back of my neck and force me down onto the pillow, I was now pinned by his strength on top of me and at his mercy.

I tried to place my hand under my pussy to relieve some of its tension but Dante grabbed both my arms and bound them behind me.

“Lift your ass up and bite down on the pillow.”

I knew I was his sub and had to listen to him, but I somehow enjoyed the punishment of being disobedient.

“Make me.” I groan through gritted teeth.

Baby girl you’re playing a dangerous game here.”

Dante placed his hand under my cunt and lifted me as he required before slipping one finger into my entrance. My pussy tightened against his finger, trying to fight for dominance but instead he just buried a second finger into me. 

A third finger soon joined and the trio started going to work inside of me, swirling around before being shoved in and out of my entrance while Dante’s thumb played against my g-spot making me yelp.

“Fuck right there.” I pushed my cunt towards Dante’s hand which caused him to grab onto my clit and squeeze it. I cried out as this was a pleasurable pain, enough to bring me to the edge. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I was gasping for air with his fingers still doing sin to my insides.

Dante suddenly slipped his hand out of my pussy and flipped me around. Now with my jaw between his thumb and forefinger, he commanded

“Open.”

I did as he said and was met with his fingers in my mouth, dangling in the back of my throat causing me too gag. I began to swirl my tongue around his fingers as my hands ran through my hair exposing my rising chest before they reached my breasts.

I could barely think has the roughness of Dante’s pants was firmly against my cunt, teasing it as he jerked his knee gently about knowing I was about to explode all over his bedsheets.

“Don’t you dare cum.” Dante warned as he got of the bed and removed his clothes.

I took over pleasuring myself being careful not to release until he told me to. Soon Dante was back, his cock firm and standing proud.

“You will cum as soon as I enter you, all over my cock. That way I can fuck you while your legs are in the air trembling, understood?”

“Yes sir.”

Good girl.”

And with those words Dante shoved himself into me and I squirted all over his dick. He held my legs in the air as they trembled, using them to deepen his own thrusts.

"Baby we haven't even started yet."

Dante laughed whilst he looked down at me, panting and out of breath after screaming out in ecstasy. I’m sure if he didn’t occupy the entire top floor we would have had neighbours filing noise complaints.

End of p.o.v

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 4.6K 26
"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you beg." He pushed my face to the cement f...
3.9K 43 9
Hendry Arnaud Camden came from a long line of wealth. Hendry was groomed to be one of the successors of his family's wealth. With all the strict rule...
393K 8K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
258K 2.5K 8
This is an erotic romance. Recommended 18+! Completed. Excerpt: His mouth was back on mine in an instant, the door behind us rattling loudly as he th...