Uncaged Wolf; Untamed Witch

By mollysue

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Subject K41, also known as Kai Moonhowl, is fighting for his life. Three years ago he... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 & Important Notice
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Anyone Want Sequel Information?

Chapter 23

5.3K 302 5
By mollysue

So here's chapter twenty three guys. It's kind of short and a bit of a filler so....try and enjoy this chapter okay? And please vote, fan, comment and share? Please? Thanks and enjoy this chappie!!

Chapter 23

Galatea's POV-

I woke up to the sound of yelling, laughter and banging along with the sound of explosions. The ground shook underneath me as explosive after explosive went off. I looked around the room, trying to find where the sound of yelling was coming from. At the last second I realized it was coming from right above me and I moved out of the way.

Two figures fell in the pile of hay and straw in a heap of cloaks. The smaller figure stood up and I sighed in relief. Maggie ran over to me, hugging me tightly.

"I thought he found you." I whispered.

She shook her head.

"No I'm okay. I was scared I thought he was going to hurt you." She whispered.

I pulled away and looked down at Maggie, checking her over to make sure she wasn't hurt anywhere. Aside from some minor cuts and nicks she was fine.

"I'm okay Maggie he didn't hurt me." I whispered.

She nodded and then moved away from me. I looked at the other figure which had fallen from the ceiling and froze.

"I brought some help Galatea. I thought we could use it..." Maggie whispered.

The figure just stared at me and I stared back.

How long has it been since I've seen him?

A week?

Two?

Neither of us moved, neither of us breathed. All either one of us could do was stare.

A tear slid down my cheek as I thought about how much I missed the man standing in front of me.

He started to walk forward and I did too, meeting him halfway. He grabbed my face in his hands and smashed his lips to mine. I cried happy tears as he kissed me.

When we pulled away we were both breathing heavily, our breath mixing together as one.

"Tea thank the spirits your okay." He whispered.

I giggled.

"Kai I thought I was never going to see you again."

He pressed his lips to mine gently.

"I told you I'd come back for you." He whispered.

I nodded and he smiled, kissing me again.

"I'm sorry to ruin your romantic moment but I think it'd be a good idea if we got outta here..." Maggie insisted.

I pulled away from Kai and nodded, grabbing his hand.

"Where does that air duct lead to Maggie?" I asked her.

"We'll to the roof unless-"

"Unless you turn left. Then it'll take you to the hallway of the basement." Kai finished.

I chewed on my lip as an idea formed in my head.

"Kai will you stay here for one minute while I take Maggie somewhere?" I asked.

He seemed to understand immediately and nodded.

"Thanks wolfboy." I whispered as I pecked him on the lips really quick.

I grabbed Maggie's hand and we shot up the air duct. I went all the way up to the roof and stopped when we got outside. We landed on the roof with a soft thud and I inhaled deeply.

The smell of fresh air, so beautiful to my nose.

"Maggie. I need you to do me a favor." I said to her over the sound of bombs going off.

She stared at me.

"I need you to get off this roof and I need you to run. Run as fast and as far as you can and don't stop for nobody."

She shook her head.

"No Galatea I'm not leaving you!"

I grabbed her face in my hands. The fear clear in her eyes was killing me.

"You have to Maggie. I promise I'll come find you after all of this. I promise!"

She stared at me and then nodded, hugging me tightly. I hugged her back.

"Tea." Kai's voice said in my head softly.

I pulled away from Maggie.

"Now go. I'll find you I promise." I whispered.

She nodded and before I could say anything else, she was gone. I turned back around and looked into the dark hole in front of me which led back down into hell. I so badly did not want to go back in there.

I closed my eyes and fell back down into the darkness.

Five minutes later after quickly catching up with my mate, we had left that dark room and found ourselves in the hallway right outside the door. Kai grabbed my hand.

"Come on this way." He said quietly and started running, pulling me down the hall.

We ran past several doors, all of which were closed and bolted tight. We stopped at the end of the corridor. Kai put his hand to his left ear.

"Hey bro how's it going outside?" Kai asked.

I saw he had a headset in his ear and looked back down the corridor.

"Do you have any keys?" I whispered.

He shook his had no and continued talking to who I assumed was Zin. I inhaled as much air as I could and closed my eyes focusing on the doors. I cleared my mind from the explosions outside, from Maggie running, from the guy behind me, everything. The only thoughts going through my head were: metal, iron, lock, bolt, gears.

I heard silence all around me as I became the locks in the doors. I could feel the smooth, cold metal and iron and willed the gears to turn. I imagined myself pushing the door open and when I opened my eyes, every door was wide open and people poured out of the rooms.

Kai stared at me as people ran to the stairs and I turned towards him.

"Now it's your turn." I whispered.

He smiled and grabbed my hand, pulling me up the stairs behind us.

Zin's POV-

I laughed as I pulled my sword out of a guard's chest. Turning in a circle I watched as people killed and injured all of the guards.

The Wolfsbane were slowly deteriorating. It was thrilling!

I wiped some blood off of my face.

"Zin!"

My brows furrowed as I heard my name being called over the sound of explosives and swords clashing. I turned around in a circle, looking for the person who was calling my name.

"Zin!!"

My eyes stopped on a girl running towards me. She had blonde curls and looked to be about fifteen or sixteen. She made it up to me and leaned over, trying to catch her breath. My eyes widened as a huge brute looking man lifted his sword and started to bring it down onto the girls back.

I stepped in between them and quickly injured the man before turning back towards the girl.

"What are you doing here girl? It's too dangerous!" I yelled.

I didn't even know who this girl was and yet I felt I needed to protect her. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Are you Zin?" She asked.

I nodded.

"I needed to tell you that Kai has Tea! I'm a friend of Tea's. My name's Maggie. I'm sixteen and I wish to help!" She yelled over a bomb exploding.

I shook my head no.

"I'm sorry Maggie but I can't let you do that! Kai told me to not let you help!" I yelled.

She huffed in anger and I watched as she picked up a sword. My mouth fell open as she fought off two guards at once and injured a third. She walked towards me, closing my jaw with her hand.

"Close your mouth you may catch a fly." She said flirtily.

I snapped out of my shock and stared at her.

"Look out!" She yelled and pulled my head down.

We both hit the ground and she jumped up. I watched as she fought off another guard with ludicrous speed and deadly accuracy.

She stabbed him in the gut and he fell to the ground with a thud. She turned to me, smiling playfully. I had no idea who this girl was but she was amazing!

"I bet I can kill more men than you!" She said.

I jumped to my feet and caught the sword she threw at me.

"Your on!"

She winked at me and we turned so we were back to back. Men surrounded us in a circle and we fought them off quickly, counting each man that fell to the ground.

We separated then and every once and awhile Maggie would catch my eye. She was beautiful and yet fierce as she fought, taking men down left and right. Her blonde hair was everywhere and her blue eyes looked as hard as steel.

Eventually I found myself standing and staring at her.

"Zin? Zin mate are you there?" Vlad's voice rang in my earpiece.

"What's up man?" I answered, snapping out of it.

What's gotten into me....?

"Some of us are on our way out to you. Do you see Gregory?"

I ran towards Maggie.

"Mags do me a favor baby doll and get on top of my shoulders. Look for Gregory."

She stared at me and then, punched me in the arm randomly.

"Don't call me Mags. Or baby doll." She growled.

I chuckled and let her climb onto my back.

"He's over there!" She announced.

Just as she said that a guard about six feet tall came to me, barring an ax and a sword.

"Look out!!" I yelled as he swung at Maggie.

She ducked and wrapped her legs around my neck, cutting off my breathing. Apparently the giant didn't have a very good grip on his sword because it went flying out of his hand.

Maggie's legs loosened and I inhaled loudly. Next thing I knew and she had flipped backwards off of my shoulders. She turned so we were next to one another.

"The giant counts as two!" She announced and ran forward, attacking the six foot beast.

"Vlad? We have Gregory in our sights."

There was static. Then:

"Okay. Who was that girl Z?"

"No one. One of Tea's friends."

Vlad chuckled.

"Having a good time there mate?"

I blushed at no one and glanced at Maggie.

"Shut up man she's just some girl." I mumbled.

He laughed.

"Be safe mate! Over and out!" He answered.

I rolled my eyes and ran to help Maggie with the giant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27 0 11
A conspiracy hidden in lies. A world being threatened to change. An Alpha who can't believe the rumors. David lives in a world that he hadn't known e...
189K 11.7K 76
[COMPLETE] Kyra's life as a human is over. Bitten and riddled with strange symptoms, she has been ripped from the only life she's ever known and thro...
33.7K 1.1K 29
He stared at the bodies on the ground , at the girl covered in blood . "you're late " she said standing up . her eyes narrowed at him and before she...
3.8M 120K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...