A Man .

were_on_our_side tarafından

I will add to this over time Sherlock is trans and not out yet, he doesn't think John knows Daha Fazla

Authors note
chapter 1
chapter 2

chaper 3

92 12 1
were_on_our_side tarafından

"How do you know?" Sherlock and as soon as he was in the room.

"Know what?" John asked oblivious.

"You knew what had happened to me,  you even had things at the ready for it to happen, how did you know,  did mycroft tell you??"

"Look I know your hormones are probably a bit of wack, but honestly I've no idea what you're on about"

"How did you know I'm trans?!"

"Sher..you're joking right...m you're being serious? You didn't think I knew? I'm a bloody doctor sherlock,  I've seen your medical records, I've seen family photos from you as a child, I've even seen your binder hanging on your wardrobe door. I do the laundry and I've washed it several  times. Of course I know sherlock and I don't think any less of you,  you're still the same man who takes people apart just by looking at them."

It was at this point sherlock stared at him in shock  mouth hanging open but his brain stuttered on the last part of John's explanation.

Man...

He still sees  me as a man...as sherlock holmes...detective and...man.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

582K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
157K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
394K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...