The Idol's Daycare (KDA x Mal...

By BlackTalonCr0w

An average daycare worker finds himself taking care of four of the world's most famous pop idols kids. Can he... More

Chapter 1- Introductions
Chapter 2- Apartment Pals
Chapter 3- Shattered
Chapter 4- Their First Day
Chapter 5- Confrontation
Chapter 6- Dancing Fever
Chapter 7- Little Trouble Maker
Chapter 8- Drama Queen
Chapter 9- The Saturday
Chapter 10- Sister's calling
Chapter 11- The Outing Part 1
Chapter 12- The Outing Part 2
Chapter 13- Close Call
Chapter 14- House Tour
Chapter 15- Confession or Confusion?
Chapter 17- Big Moves
Chapter 18- Cooking with feeling
Chapter 19- A SpOwOoky OwOky Night
Chapter 20- Love Fever
Chapter 21- Unexpected Arrivals
Chapter 22- "Friendly" Competition
A/N: 100k Q and A
Chapter 23- A Family Talk
Chapter 24- A very Merry KDA Christmas
Chapter 25- Strays
Chapter 26- Roll your D20
Chapter 27- (Y/n) "Silverhand" (L/n)
Chapter 28- Bulls and Horns
Chapter 29- The Lake (+18!!! NSFW)
Chapter 30- No S'More Please
Chapter 31- Cake by the Lake
Chapter 32- Lucid
Chapter 33- Lost in the city
Chapter 34- Enrollment
Chapter 35- Interview with the Devil
Epilogue
Shorts: Driver's Ed
Shorts: Talent Show

Chapter 16- The Ninja's birthday

21.9K 497 256
By BlackTalonCr0w

(A/n: Hello everyone! I'm glad to be back and writing! I had a great vacation into the west and seeing the desert and national parks in them! I'm pretty sure I saw the arch from that default Wattpad profile picture but I'm not sure. I have noticed that the book has gotten over 50k+ views so thank you very much for that! I hope you continue to enjoy this book and this chapter!)

A couple of days have passed since your last meeting with KDA and the children. In the past two days Seraphine had met up with KDA and their manager to ensure her permanent place in the group. In that time you were also helping her pack her stuff for when she moved in this Wednesday. But you would worry about that tomorrow. For you had a birthday party to attend.

Seraphine: "You ready bestie?"

You: "As ready as I can be. How do I look?"

You were wearing a simple button up shirt that wasn't tucked in and a pair of jeans.

Seraphine: "You look quite nice! Come on, let's go pick up your family!"

You: "Let's!"

You got into Seraphine's car and went over to pick up your mom and sister. They both got into the car and noticed they had several bags and wrapped gifts.

You: "What are those?"

Syndra: "Gifts! You didn't expect us to show up without gifts did you?"

You: "Oh... Gifts..."

Sejuani: "You didn't buy any did you?"

You: "I just kinda thought that... I didn't really have time... I got stabbed!"

Syndra: "Play the victim all you want. You had two days to figure something out."

You: "Great... I hope Ina won't be upset that I didn't get her anything."

You soon arrived at their mansion and you parked out in front again and you walked up to the gate. You see two guards standing there checking invitations.

Guard#1: "Do you have an invitation?"

You: "Uh, I'm the daycare worker and she's the newest member of KDA?"

The guard holds up their finger to their earpiece and nods to the other one.

Guard#2: "You're clear to come in, enjoy your time."

You walked up to the mansion and you saw the door was open. You walked in and saw the place was decorated with streamers, balloons, pictures of Ina, and a big Happy Birthday sign. You also saw a lot of kids from the daycare running around and playing. Actually it was your whole group from the daycare and a few extras you've seen from other groups.

Ina: "Mr.(Y/n)!!!"

There you saw the birthday girl run up to you and hug your leg. You patted her head and got low to her level. She hugged you and you hugged her.

You: "Happy birthday Ina."

Ina: "Thank you Mr.(Y/n)! Now let's go play!"

Akali: "Hold on there little rascal."

You look up to see Akali standing above you and smiling. She picks up Ina and you stand to greet her.

Akali: "Thank you for coming."

You: "Of course, I wouldn't have missed it for the world."

Akali blushed a bit and smiled. Soon Seraphine and your family walked over.

Seraphine: "Happy birthday Ina!"

Syndra: "Happy birthday little one!"

Sejuani: "Happy birthday *Grandchild*."

Akali: "Oh! You didn't need to bring gifts!"

Syndra: "No we insist, should we put them with the rest?"

Akali: "Yeah you can put them over there with the cake."

You turned to see the gifts that were piled almost like a mountain next to a nice looking three layer cake almost fit for a wedding.

Akali: "Thank you all for coming, I hope you all enjoy yourself! (Y/n), there are some people I actually want you to meet."

You: "Uh, sure!"

Seraphine and your family broke off to go and talk to the rest of KDA who were also talking to some of the parents from the daycare. You followed Akali to a mature couple who were sitting by themselves enjoying watching the kids run around and play.

Akali: "Mom, dad. This is (Y/n) my friend who works at the daycare and takes care of Ina."

You: "Her parents..."

You just awkwardly smile and hold out your hand to Akali's dad. He looks at you and then smiles.

Tahno: "Ah finally someone with manors!"

He takes your hand and shakes it firmly, almost hurting. But you just smile through the pain.

Mayym: "Dear stop it! I'm Mayym and this is my husband Tahno. Thank you so much for taking care of my granddaughter."

You: "Oh it's no problem! It's actually quite a pleasure to have her and the other children."

Mayym got closer to Akali and you could hear her whisper

Mayym: "I like this one already. I hope he proposes soon."

Akali: "Mom! It's not like that!"

Mayym just laughs and Ina looks confused. You blush just a bit.

Tahno: "I heard that you saved our little Ina from a fall so you have my gratitude and thanks."

You: "Oh it's nothing really, just doing my job after all."

Mayym: "So (Y/n) is it? Let's sit together and you can tell us all about yourself."

Akali: "Mom what are you-?"

Mayym: "I just want to get to know the boy! Right dear?"

Tahno: "Yes! Let's talk outside where it's quieter!"

Ina: "But Mr.(Y/n) is supposed to play with me! It's my birthday!"

Ina starts to pout but Mayym pinches the cheek of Ina.

Mayym: "It'll only be for a little while, my darling. Then you can have him for yourself. But save some for your mommy."

Akali: "Mom!"

Mayym: "Run along now! We have something to discuss with (Y/n)!"

You were then escorted to the backyard and sat down by Akali's parents.

You: "Ummm... So where should I start?"

Mayym: "Just tell us about yourself, we'll decide the rest."

You: "Okay..."

Ahri's POV...

I was with Kai'sa and Evelynn talking with a few other parents. Then I noticed (Y/n)'s family and Seraphine walk over.

Seraphine: "Hey guys!"

Syndra: "Hello again! Thank you for having us."

Sejuani: "Hello, thank you again."

Me: "It's good to see you again! Where's (Y/n)?"

Seraphine: "Oh, Akali told him she wanted to meet some people I think they're over there."

I looked to where Seraphine was pointing and Akali was standing with (Y/n). She had Ina in her arms and saw her parents. They had flown in this morning for the party. I felt a tang of annoyance in my soul. I looked to Kai'sa, she looked indifferent but I knew she could feel just a bit jealous.

Evelynn: "Oh she's introducing him to her parents."

Seraphine: "Oh that's her parents! I was wondering why they looked so alike."

Syndra: "Bold move on her part."

Sejuani: "Very bold."

Me: "Crap! I'm losing! I can't be in last place. I know that either Kai'sa or Evelynn will make a move. I need a way to get ahead. Think Ahri! Think!"

Normal POV...

You: "And I got stabbed and now I'm here..."

Mayym: "Oh! You poor dear! I'm so glad you didn't get hurt anymore!"

Tahno: "You're quite lucky son."

Mayym: "I like you a lot (Y/n). I think you're a very good match for our Li."

You: "Excuse me?"

Tahno: "Look to be honest and real with you son. Akali's previous relationship went pretty south. It's not our place to really tell you this. But when we heard her talking about you we were worried and skeptical. We didn't want her to get hurt and be stuck with a situation she wasn't ready for again."

You: "Wait... Ina was a..."

Mayym: "She was so scared... But she pulled through and still had her. She's been so strong up until now."

Tahno: "But seeing and meeting you now. We have nothing to fear and know that she's in good hands now. So please take care of her and Ina as well."

You: "I... I will. You have my word and promise."

Tahno: "Good man. Now let's get back to the party. I do believe you have our little ninja to entertain!"

You: "Y-yes! I did promise Ina that."

Mayym: "Come now! I want to see my granddaughter blow out her candles!"

You three walked back into the mansion and you saw Akali waiting there for you.

Akali: "Finally! I was about to come get you three. It's time for Ina to blow her candles and open her gifts!"

Mayym: "Well I'm glad we just made it!"

Akali's parents walked towards the table. Akali stopped you as you were about to follow.

Akali: "What did you even talk about out there?"

You: "I just told them about myself and they told me a bit about Ina and you."

Before Akali could say anything you pulled her into a hug.

You: "I'm very proud of you for being this strong."

You felt Akali hold you back and cry a bit into your shoulder. She let go and just looked at you with teary eyes and smiled.

Akali: "Thank you for not judging me."

You: "I would never judge you Kali."

You smiled at her and she smiled back. Soon a soft thud hit the back of Akali's leg and you felt something soft on your lips.

Ina: "Come on! I want to blow out my candles with Mr.(Y/n)!"

You both quickly break the kiss and look down to Ina.

Akali: "Come on, let's not keep her waiting."

You: "Y-y-y-yeah let's not."

You both joined Ina behind the cake. You all sang her happy birthday and she blew out her candles. Soon Akali's parents joined you three and a picture was taken. Everyone looked at the picture and thought the same thing.

Syndra: "Oh they just look like a happy family!"

Sejauni: "Oh I need this one for the scrapbook."

Mayym: "Me too!"

Soon your mom and Akali's mom started to share pictures and bond.

Seraphine: "Wow! This looks amazing!"

Evelynn: "It's like they were meant to be."

Akali: "Stop it you two!"

You and Akali were a blushing mess at this point.

Akali: "Hey where's Ahri and Kai'sa? Ina's about to open her gifts."

Seraphine: "I'm not sure, I think Ahri had something to talk to Kai'sa about so they went upstairs."

Evelynn: "Well it's not like they're going to miss much except this picture. I'm sure it won't take long."

You: "Well in the meantime we can just enjoy ourselves until they get back."

Ina: "Mr.(Y/n)! Come here and help me!"

Leah: "Yeah come Mr.(Y/n)!"

Mai: "Yeah come with us!"

Deanna: "We haven't played yet!"

You: "It seems like I'm being summoned."

You chuckle and walk over towards the group of kids. It somehow felt like you never left the daycare and you were happy about it.

Kai'sa POV...

Ahri took me upstairs right before Ina was about to blow out her candles.

Me: "Ahri we are going to miss the candle blowing. What's this about?"

Ahri: "I know what you did with (Y/n) last Sunday. I want in on this before Akali and Evelynn."

Me: "What..."

She was looking me dead in the eye and there was not a chance I was going to convince her otherwise.

Me: "Here comes the storm (Y/n)..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 918 36
As a introvert you thought you would live a quiet life what would happen to lead you to work with idols
16.2K 556 10
With just one song, K/DA rose to the top of the music industry, stealing the hearts of many. To procure the safety of the members, Riot Entertainment...
42.3K 393 70
(slight blog and may contain some 18+ in future chapters) I don't own the right to Akali, Ahri, Evelynn and Kai'sa they belong to league of legends o...
435K 7.7K 43
Disclaimer I don't own any of the pictures in the story or any of the characters used. In this world everyone has powers with an exception of a few t...