Noir Spots

By weirdowithnobeardo

Even though Lila left Paris for good, she left behind plenty of allies. Despite her lies and manipulation the... More

Out With The Old
Confidante And Confidence
In With The New
Balance Has Two Sides
Seeing Rouge
I Want To Catch A Supervillain But All I'm Catching Is Feelings
Off The Rails
Nightmares
Dreams
Reaping The Benefits
Tickety Tock
Enjoy Your Blizzard
Birds of a Feather
Hardly a Hero
Death To the Bug
Little Ladybug On A Roof
Numb Little Bug
Cat Fright
Ashes, Ashes
All Blushed Out
Stuck In My Head
Desperate Times
Desperate Measures
Trixx Are For Kids
Orange Is Not The New Black
Life's A Bitch
Like A Knife In The Back
Slap Me in the Face and Call Me a Bitch
A Brief Interruption, A Slight Malfuction
New Phone Who Dis?
Ocean's Two and a Half
Hallowiener
Radiant, Carefree, Dreamy
Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better

Feel The Breeze

3.4K 126 95
By weirdowithnobeardo

Boom boom boom

---

Stormy Weather wasn't wearing purple.

She was clad in a long, flowing black dress with gathering white snowflakes that swirled around her dress. Her hair was no longer in Pigtails, instead I was loose and floating all around her head like a black and white tornado. Rather than a harmless little umbrella, she now had one that looked sharp enough to stab through a person.

Marinette froze, eye wide and unblinking.

Oh, Kwami.

What was going on? Why did Aurore look so different? Did something happen to make Hawkmoth gain a fashion sense?

She needed to figure this out now.

Beside her, Chloé was inching backwards, tugging on Marinette's hand.

"Marinette," She whispered harshly. "We need to go now."

Marinette snapped back to reality, the shock fading.

She nodded to Chloé, trying not to lose herself in her Ladybug fog. She needed to get Chloé to safety so she could transform and find Noir.

Marinette scanned the room until--there. A supply closet, the one that the janitor usually forgot to lock. She could leave Chloé in there and make an excuse to leave.

Easy breezy.

Marinette flicked her eyes towards the closet, hoping she got the message. So far Stormy Weather hadn't seen them, good, she could only hope it stayed that way.

Chloé took another step towards their hiding spot, they were only a few feet away, they could make it.

Well, they would've made it if Marinette hadn't tripped over a rock and fallen into a pile of fencing equipment.

She tumbled to the ground in a heap, pulling Chloé down with her.

Stormy Weather heard the crash and shot towards them like she was made of wind.

"You! Where is Alya Césaire?" She said, grabbing Chloé by her shirt and hauling her up until her feet were dangling in the air.

"Gee, I don't know, maybe in her classroom since it's class time?" Chloé said dryly.

That gorgeous idiot was going to get herself killed.

Marinette whipped her head left and right, trying to find a way to get Chloé safely out of the situation.

Stormy Weather snarled, looking at the other blonde with distaste. Then, before Marinette could even flinch, she threw her across the room.

Chloé never hit the ground, instead she was captured in a block of ice, the hole she was thrown through closed up immediately afterwards, trapping Chloé inside.

Stormy Weather floated down until her icy shoes tapped the ground, then she looked down at Marinette. Her eyes were completely white.

Marinette shivered, trying to ignore the temperature dropping and instead thinking of ways to save Chloé.

"Tell Ladybug to bring me Alya Césaire before dawn or I will kill this girl and many others."

Then she left, waving a thick storm of snow and ice. When it finally died out, both Stormy Weather and Chloé were gone.

Marinette gasped and shook. No, no--

Fuck! She could've saved her! She could've done something.

Instead she sat there like a useless sack of, of...nothing!

"Marinette!" A voice yelled. Marinette could hear heavy footsteps hitting the stairs and stopping in front of her, but her mind was too fogged to pay any attention to who it was.

"Marinette, are you alright?"

She didn't say anything.

She lost Chloé. She lost her--

"This is why you need to stay away from Akumas! Listen to me!" Bruising hands gripped her shoulders, shaking her roughly.

Marinette came back to life with a flinch. Someone was touching her.

Blonde hair. Green eyes. Disappointed expression.

Adrien.

Marinette tugged herself away from him, heart thumping wildly.

"Geez, Mari. Get up, we have to go. Stop being like this!"

Marinette stood silently, leveling the boy with a glare that was only reserved for Hawkmoth.

"I don't need your help, Agreste. I can handle myself."

Funny how it took the person she hated most to make her feel alive and ready.

Ready for vengeance.

"Wait--"

Marinette turned on her heel and stalked away, ignoring Adrien's protests.

She needed to transform and help Chloé.

No one was going to stop her.

Especially not some self-entitled mangy alley cat with boundary issues.

---

Chloé was cold.

She was trapped in a goddamn block of ice, freezing her ass off.

She wanted to transform and cataclysm the ice, but then Stormy Weather would know her identity.

And she couldn't let that happen.

"Stop being such a baby, it's just ice." Plagg said, huddled up in Chloé's jacket.

Hypocrite.

Chloé huffed. "Well since you're so warm, why don't you get out of my jacket?"

Plagg bit her hand.

The blonde made a sound of indignation and flicked Plagg in the head.

Little bitch.

The two sat in silence, refusing to acknowledge the comfortable warmth they gave each other when snuggled up like that.

"I'm hungry! Get me some cheese, kid!" Plagg said, breaking the silence between them.

You have got to be kidding me.

Chloé sighed, smacking her head backwards into the ice.

"You ate it all, remember? Even the extra emergency bag I have for you."

Plagg floated up in front of her face, staring her down. Chloé sent the glare back with extra ferocity.

"Find me cheese."

"No."

"Find me cheese."

"No."

Plagg huffed, breathing faster and faster until he let out a loud cry.

Chloé rolled her eyes.

"Why! You are such a cruel holder! Starving me and refusing to give me cheeeeeeeese!"

The blonde sighed and pulled out her phone. She turned the screen to the Kwami, a cheese website displayed.

"If you shut up, I'll order enough cheese to max out my dad's card."

Plagg immediately shut up.

Chloé closed her eyes and leaned back against the cold ice.

She could hear a distant battle, screaming and fighting. But without her cat-ear hearing, it was impossible to make out any distinct sounds.

Chloé groaned, covering her face with her hands. Why did it have to be her stuck in this stupid block of ice?

No, no, she was a hero. She could handle this, especially if it meant keeping citizens from freezing to death in there.

"Hey, why don't I just destroy this thing so we can leave?"

Chloé cracked open an eyelid to glare at Plagg.

"You little shit! Why didn't you just destroy it the second we got in here!"

Plagg had a shit eating grin on his face. That little fucker.

"Because I wanted you to buy me cheese, the mozzarella isn't cutting it anymore."

"You could have just told me that! I would have gotten you more cheese!" Chloé said, exasperated and throwing her arms as wide as they would go in such a cramped space.

Plagg cackled, floating away from Chloé so he was situated right in the middle of their little prison.

"Cataclysm!"

He pressed his tiny paws against the ice, and from it spread black veins, crackling as the broke the ice.

And then Chloé fell through a hole.

She gasped as the ground became closer and closer.

"Plagg!"

The little black Kwami floated casually next to her, grinning like a maniac as the plummeted.

"Hey, kid! Isn't this awesome?"

Chloé was flailing wildly, uselessly trying to gain traction in the air. Panic filled her lungs and squeezed her heart.

"I'm gonna die! I can't fly, idiot!"

Plagg sent her an unimpressed, although the wind pushing against his cheeks certainly made it interesting.

"Should've asked about that before you made me free you."

"Plagg!"

The ground was getting closer and closer, looking ready to swallow them up.

"That's what Pigtails is here for, kid."

"Wait wha--"

The breath was forced out of Chloé's lungs as a body slammed into her.

She fumbled for a moment, terrified that the person would let go, but still as the grip tightened, sure to keep her aloft.

"It's okay, it's okay. I caught you." A sweet voice whispered.

Marinette?

Why was Marinette flying?

Chloé finally opened her eyes, greeted with the sight of a red spotted hero.

She had been sure it was Marinette, but maybe her mind was playing tricks on her.

Why did the hero look so pretty? The sun shining behind her Like a spotlight, the determined expression on her face, the fierceness in her eyes.

Why did she have to make Chloé's heart flutter like that?

The two touched down on a nearby roof, but Chloé didn't loosen her tight grip around Ladybug's neck.

Maybe they could stay like this forever.

That would be nice.

"It's alright, you're safe now." Ladybug cooed softly, brushing her fingers through Chloé's hair as the blonde shook.

She needed to let go, to let Ladybug leave.

Let go, transform, fight, go home and take a really long nap.

She had things to do, so why couldn't she let go?

Maybe because this was the only time she'd be able to get close to Ladybug.

Because Ladybug hated Noir.

Chloé pushed Ladybug away, ignoring the aching in her heart.

She wasn't Chat Noir, she wouldn't be. She wouldn't harass Ladybug because of a little crush.

She wasn't going to be like him.

Wiped at her eyes, removing the few stray tears that fell.

"Thank you, Ladybug. You should be getting back now." Chloé said, hoping her voice didn't sound too broken.

Ladybug hesitated, looking like she was going to say something, but instead she nodded once and turned on her heel, launching herself off the roof and back to the battle.

---

Marinette. Marinette. Marinette. Marinette. Marinette.

Why did she refuse his help? Why did she act so cold?

She needed to learn that he was the one in charge. She needed to learn to be grateful that he loved her.

She was his.

His. His. His. His. His.

And goddamnit he was going to prove it.

Even if it meant destroying all of Paris.

Even if it meant destroying her.

She needed to be fixed.

Fixed. Fixed. Fixed. Fixed. Fixed.

Most things needed to be broken before the could be built back up, so he needed to start from scratch.

And then she would be perfect, living in his house with their kids.

Three kids, a big house, a dog or cat...or hamster!

Perfect. She would be perfect.

And then they could be perfect.

Perfect. Perfect. Perfect. Perfect. Perfect.

Perfect.

Having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be.

Perfect.

All for him.

---

hmm...that's quite a bit of red flags

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 2.3K 27
Amber Bourgeois, formerly Cimarosa, is a foreign exchange student from Italy. At a boarding school, she met ChloƩ Bourgeois, her half-sister. After f...
26.4K 470 81
After Lila successfully turned everyone except a few against her and Adrien broke her heart her, Tikki, her parents and those who sided with Marinett...
26K 1.7K 34
Adrien is a new student in the high school. But he fell instantly in love with the bluenette that sit beside him in class as they become close friend...
5.8K 162 23
Nathalie is getting weaker everytime she uses the broken peacock Miraculous. Causing for Hawkmoth to choose a new holder. But his new assistant Lila...